Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sibling Depravity (NymphoWolf x Phenom)

She had never felt so good in her entire life. It was no doubt the best sex she'd ever had in her life. Would there be anything for them after this? They were brother and sister after all.

Stirring slightly as he began to talk she slowly sat up once he had finished. "You want to go again?" she asked her voice incredulous. His blush was beyond adorable and it took a moment for her to fix her astonished face. His cock twitched and she glanced down between them before lifting her face to his with a wry grin. Leaning forward she planted a shy kiss to his lips before standing up. "No offense to Robert Downey Jr but we are most certainly doing other things. Shower first though."

She almost fell over immediately upon standing but caught herself on his knees, grinning sheepishly. "I think you broke me bro," she commented with a laugh, her legs slowly solidifying from their jello state. Now that they had come down somewhat from their lust filled state she felt a bit self conscious standing nude before him. He was her brother after all.

She tugged her lip between her teeth and fought to keep from trying to shield herself with her hands. Also, she was finally able to see him in all his glory. And he was indeed glorious. His abs were framed by that wonderful V that pointed right at his amazing cock. She wanted to try to suck on it just looking at it. It was practically begging for it.

"Yeah, I mean," He hesitated and rubbed at the back of his head. "Only if you want to!"

He perked up when she informed him of the change in their movie plans, ones he was more than happy to comply with. "I'm glad you agree and I thought a shower was a good idea. I didn't think we would make that much of a mess; but, we definitely got a little more excited than either of us expected and now I'm sticky."

He returned the chaste kiss, running his fingers through her hair and then he stuck a finger in the mixed juices pooling on his lower belly and slowly lifted it to his lips before sucking it off, swirling his tongue around his finger. He chuckled slightly when she nearly fell, her legs clearly jello but held his tongue. He didn't want to jeopardize the chance to have more of that delicious pussy after all! He watched as suddenly she became shy, covering herself with her arms and tugging on her lower lip with her teeth. He noticed her gaze and followed her line of sight, the realization of what she was looking at and so hungrily, had him quickly stirring back to life with a groan.

"You see something you like sis?" He teased, flexing his abdominal muscles so that his cock bobbed, hitting his stomach before standing up straight once more. "You can touch, it's not going to bite you."

He'd caught her staring and she mentally kicked herself for giving him a free ego boost. "Yeah maybe I do see something I like," she hedged grinning, before turning to sashay toward the bathroom. "But if I break down out here we may never get to shower," she said over her shoulder before pausing at the doorway. "However, if you come with me like a good little brother maybe I'll lick you clean before we shower," she teased, darting inside with a laugh. In truth, she really did want to get a taste of his dirty cock that was slick with both their juices. His invitation had nearly caused her to fall to her knees in front of him.

She immediately started the shower on hot so the water could warm up and checked her appearance in the mirror. From swimming in the pool to bouncing on a cock her poor blonde hair was fairly disheveled. But all in all she was okay with what she saw. Living poor had done wonders for her body she thought wryly.

She couldn't believe what they'd just done. And we're about to do more of. But then again now she had to wonder why it was so wrong. For now she decided to banish the thoughts for her future self to take care of and checked the water temperature, adjusting it a little hotter.

"Tease," he called out, climbing to his feet and following her into the bathroom, watching as she admired herself in the mirror. "You look good, I see that your time out on your own has done you wonders for self-confidence."

He stepped up behind her and wrapped an arm around her middle, tracing the outline of her tattoo with a finger. "I think this tattoo suits you."

He pulled her back against him, letting her feel his rigid length against the crack of her ass before turning and stepping under the shower. He reached for the soap and began to slowly wipe himself down, scrubbing at the drying juices on his lower belly. He stepped back against the wall of the shower and began to slowly stroke himself.

Alice inwardly preened under his compliment then leaned back against him as he wrapped a strong arm around her middle. She looked at this sight of them both standing together in the mirror and decided they looked good together. He pulled her back harder and she moaned as his cock pressed against her ass, hot on her skin.

She turned and watched as he stepped in the shower, still enamored with admiring his body. He moved with self confidence and her eyes hungrily followed his cock watching as he slicked himself up and then began to stroke himself. Half mesmerized by his display she stepped into the shower after him beneath the spray of the water. It was hot and she tilted her head back for a moment to enjoy the feel of it raining on her scalp before she stepped closer to him.

"Why don't you let me take care of that?" she asked coyly taking the soap and lathering up his chest before running her hands down his abs. She watched his face as she let her hands continue to slide down, pushing his hands away with her own and stroking his hard shaft with suds, her insides clenching with the act.

While one hand continued to stroke him the other reached down to gently cup his balls, rubbing them gently and soaping them up as well a finger dancing over his taint. All the while she watched his face trying to get accustomed with what he liked.

"As you wish," he teased as she climbed under the warm spray, blocking some of the heat and allowing his body to cool slightly, allowing her to slide his hands away from stroking himself. "I'd be more than happy for you to do so."

His sister was clearly no stranger on how best to handle male sex genitalia. He moaned and braced himself against the wall of the shower as she began to take over what he had been doing only a few moments before. It felt so much better with her being the one to stroke him though, her hands were soft and the sudsy water added a slippery sensation that was anything but unpleasant. He shivered slightly as her finger began to tease along his taint. He wasn't quite sure how he felt about that; but, he was curious to see what else she would do.

He slowly ran his tongue teasingly over his lips, wetting them. "Do I get to return the favor when you're done?"

His words, as you wish, brought a smile to her lips while also sending a thrill through her. His moans and obvious pleasure only added to her arousal and she studied his face alternating between softer and harder strokes.

Her eyelids felt heavier with heated arousal as he licked along his lips and she stepped closer allowing the tip of his cock to dance over the taut skin of her belly. "I'm counting on it whenever I feel like I'm finished," she replied, her voice low and throaty. "I can't have you cumming just yet though brother," she continued. "We have to clean away all this soap first because I still haven't gotten to taste it," she teased, leaning up to lick his lips as well.

Allowing her fingers to regretfully release his cock she squatted down before him suddenly, her eyes in line with the obviously hard dick that was straining towards her. She reached her hands out and spread the soap up and down his calves and thighs before looking up at him with a smirk. "First we have to make sure and get you clean all over."

Leaning closer, she allowed his soapy cock to slide against her cheek, raising her hands and slipping them behind to lather up his well toned ass as well. God he was firm all over and it was driving her half mad with lust.

"Good, it's only fair I get to drive you crazy with my touch too." He cheekily replied, shivering as she adjusted her grip and touch on him. "I want to see you just as helpless under my touch as I am yours."

He moaned as she continued to rub the soap all over his body. "If you keep this up sis, I'm probably going to glisten or become reflective. I'm glad you're enjoying my body though, shows all my hard work wasn't for nothing."

"Plus, there's something sexy about the idea of you sucking my cock." He groaned as said object bobbed in agreement. "See, even it agrees with me!"

The fact that he considered himself helpless before her was reassuring in an odd way. She was glad she wasn't the only one overwhelmed by his touch. Alice couldn't help the small giggle as his cock bobbed right next to her face so she stood back up, raking her nails over his skin lightly.

"Just have your back left," she assured him before stepping close and pressing her body flush with his, trapping his cock between her thighs. Her hands reached around and she began to wash his back unable to help herself from moving her hips back and forth. His slick soapy cock ran between her folds and grazed her clit when she moved, radiating pleasure.

"All done," she finally announced pulling back and feeling her pussy ache from her own self teasing. Grabbing the soap again she held it palm up in front of him. "My turn," she replied with a grin handing it over.

"That's reassuring," he chuckled, a groan escaping as she pressed herself flush against him, resisting the urge and desire to run his hands over his body. "Just you wait until it's my turn, sis. I'm going to make sure you feel every torment you made me experience during this little shower session."

He sighed when she was done, taking the offered soap and flashed her a mischievous smile. "Your turn."

"Where to start," He mused, tapping his chin as his eyes slowly raked over her naked form. "Where to start indeed."

Stepping forward, he gently applied the soap against the skin of her back, rubbing it in small, slowly expanding circles. He repeated this until her entire back was covered in soap and began to move downward, rubbing the soap into each cheek of her ass and nudging her to spread her legs apart so he could rub the soap teasingly around her folds. He continued his path down, rubbing the soap into her thighs and calves before rising back to his feet. He stepped forward then, pressing himself completely up against her back, his cock trapped between them. He took the soap and began slowly rubbing it on each of her breasts, teasing the bar over each nipple before lifting them to wash the skin underneath, giving them a squeeze to tease as well. He continued toward over her belly and crouching down, wiped the front of her legs, his breath inches from her folds.

He stood up and set the soap down on the holder and wrapped an arm around her middle, pressing flush against her again. "Done."

Alice sighed initially, feeling her head roll forward as he essentially massaged her back. God that felt great. Then he began to move down and it only got better. His hands spread her legs and she placed a hand on the wall to steady herself as his fingers teased her pussy lips making her insides quiver. She regained her sense as he moved down her thighs and calves exhaling softly. She wanted him again. So badly.

He stood abruptly behind her and stepped close, trapping his delicious cock between them. It felt like a molten hot bar resting against her back and ass as as he worked over her breasts. A low moan slipped from between her closed lips and her head fell back against him as his fingers tormented her.

The worst was when he crouched down again in front of her so close that she could feel his hot breath and her pussy. "Michael..." She half groaned half pleaded nearly reaching out to pull his face into her when he stood abruptly.

"Thank God," she vocalized, pressing her lips to his before moving them both under the spray of water to wash off all the soap. "I want to get you in bed and taste your cock. I want to see how much of it I can fit down my throat," she growled her voice husky and her eyes hungry. He had worked her up to a fever pitch.

"I thought you'd be glad," He teased against her lips as she walked him back under the spray, the water rinsing the soap from their bodies to flow down the drain. "You won't hear any complaints from me about that and then, I want to taste you."

He pressed a quick, firm kiss against her lips and then darted out of the bathroom, pausing to grab a towel, staggering and almost falling as he tried to wipe the water from his body and walk. He tossed the now damp towel into the hamper and hopped back, arms spread on the bed, his cock pointing straight up. He eased himself backwards up the bed using his elbows and then, using pillows to help support his back, propped himself up and crossed his arms behind his head, a mischievous twinkle in his eye and a bold smirk on his lips. He reached for the backup remote he kept by the bed for when he felt like being lazy and watching TV in bed and turned it off. He didn't want any distractions this time. They had gotten the quick, hot session out of the way and now he had a feeling they were going to be more apt to explore each other and find out what really made each other moan.

He clicked his tongue, waggling a finger. "Sis, I know you have a lot of hair to dry but I feel like I'm going soft waiting for you out here."

Alice stifled a laugh as she watched Michael stumble, enjoying his eagerness. She stepped out a bit more gingerly drying her body as fast as she could and then towel drying her hair. Looking in the mirror she decided to toss her wet hair up into a high bun so it wouldn't get in her way while she explored his body and his cock.

Hearing his words from the bed she rolled her eyes amused before shouting back, "Just picture cumming all over my tits! That should help you out," she replied with a laugh. Finally, once her hair was secure she exited the bathroom and saw him laying back like a king waiting to be serviced. She approached slowly, eyeing the cock that jutted straight up like a tower. God it was big. But it made her mouth water.

"You're in trouble now," she said with a smirk. Placing her hands on the bed she made a show of crawling towards him until her lips were right above his cock. "I am going to suck you dry," she breathed out, blowing hot air over him. Her eyes flickered up to watch his face as she slowly opened her mouth and lowered ever so slowly. She made it halfway down before she closed her lips and twirled her tongue around him. The taste of precum exploded on her tongue and she immediately moaned, her eyes closing and her pussy growing wet. God he tasted amazing.

With renewed purpose to taste his load she began to slide up and down his shaft taking him deeper and deeper until he nudged the back of her throat. Finally she pulled up with a gasp, sucking in air while her hand stroked him. She wanted to take him deeper. To take all of him. Going back down she continued her mission.

"Who's in trouble now?" He countered with a laugh, watching her crawl across the bed, the sight was more erotic than he expected it to be and he grew more rigid as she approached. "I'd like to see you try!"

He moaned as she slowly lowered her mouth, his cock disappearing inside the moist tunnel. "Ooh, you're good at this. That feels really good."

He reached out to rest his hands gently on the back of her head, slowly encouraging her to go deeper, to take more of him. He bit his lower lip as she complied and he felt himself bump the back of her throat with the head of his cock. He moaned in disappointment when she withdrew and smirked when she gasped until she began her mission again, his fingers curling in her hair and pushing her down, his pleasure guiding his actions while he had to restrain his hips from thrusting.

The feeling of his fingers curling into her air and urging her deeper made her groan around his cock feeding a primal part of her. Her own hands reached down to grip his hips her fingers curling around to dig into his ass as she fought against the overwhelming thickness of his cock. This time his cock hit the back of her throat and after a moment of resistance it continued to drive down her throat making her neck bulge.

The stretch of her throat mingled with her triumph made her squirm in front of him pressing until her nose pressed against his groin. Fuck. She'd done it. Her tongue stretched out to lick around the base of him and she bobbed shallowly for a moment while she could keep her breath held.

Pulling back she kept him in her mouth but out of her throat so she could pull in air slurping noisily around his cock. Her tearful eyes glanced up at him before swallowing him back down, her throat clenching around his length.

"Ugh," he grunted as his sister continued to take more and more of his cock down her throat, his fingers tightening in her hair as he felt her own fingers snake around to grab and squeeze his ass. "Damn sis, you really did want my dick!"

He could do little more than grunt and moan as his sister continued her determined efforts to get his cum. He could feel the tell-tale tingle in his balls and he knew it wouldn't be long before he came. He was honestly looking forward to cumming so that he could turn the tables and taste her, see how well she handled being the one who was pushed to the brink and wondered how she tasted. He could still remember an inkling of it; but, he wanted to be able to lick it freely from her pussy and watch her facial expressions as she was overcome with a passion very akin to what he was enduring right now. He groaned as she lifted him nearly out of her mouth before swallowing him whole once more, her throat clenching pleasingly around his cock.

He bit his lip and urged her to a faster pace, moaning. "I'm so close sis!"

Michael's words spurred her on even faster and she squeezed him tighter, closing her eyes as she took him faster. When he announced he was close she pulled back to twirl her tongue around the tip of his cock hungry for his cum.

Using one hand she wrapped it around the base stroking him as he got closer looking up to see the pleasure on his face.

"You gonna cum for your big sister?" she asked. "Cum for me so I can finally taste you," she taunted, wrapping her lips back around his cock and using her mouth and hand to work him to completion.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" He growled, the growl tapering into a pleased moan as she worked him closer to that teasing peak with her hand mouth. "Just remember that I'm going to get you back. I want to enjoy the taste of you on my tongue!"

He groaned again and with his fingers curling in his sister's hair, he came, shooting several spurts of cum into her mouth. "Uh, you're too good at that. You're going to spoil me if you do it too often, not that I'd complain."

"Now," he teased, his eyes flashing mischievously as his cock softened and slipped from her mouth. "It's my turn."

He slipped his hands under his sister's thighs and with one strong, smooth motion, flipped her on to her back against the pillow. Glancing up at her and winking, he slid down along her belly and between her legs. He slid his hands around to her ass, cupping it and pulling her hips closer to him as he began to lick and nibble along the inside of her thighs. He took his time doing it, wanting to drag out the pleasure for her, much like she had done for him. Deciding after several minutes that she had had enough teasing, he darted his tongue out and over her folds, tasting her. Smirking he bit her clit before setting to swirling his tongue inside of her in slow, jerky circles.

Alice slurped up his cum noisily as he came, quickly swallowing so she wouldn't lose any. God that made her so hot. She loved cum.

Michael flipped her quickly on her back and she squealed in delight, relishing his easy display of power. She settled her head back against the pillow but watched him hungrily as he slipped down her body. As he raised her up to his mouth she moaned in delight but it quickly turned frustrated as he seemed to lick and nibble everything but her poor aching pussy.

"Michael..." she half whined and half growled bucking her hips in an effort to catch his tongue. His torment seemed to stretch an agonizingly long amount of time and she cried out when he finally dipped into her folds, her sensitivity heightened.

"Oh fuck yes," she hissed, threading her fingers through his hair. Her body lurched as he bit down on her clit and she was going to glare down at him but then he began to swirl his tongue inside her in decadently pleasurable strokes. She'd never felt anything like it.

"Oh God Michael, where the fuck did you learn that?" she asked her body beginning to quiver beneath his attention. Her legs reached up to settle her thighs on either side of his head and she squeezed gently when he grazed a spot that made her spasm.

His sister was making the most delicious noises and it encouraged him to tease her more so, his tongue slowing it's exploration of her warm canal. He eagerly lapped up any of her juices she exuded, chuckling against her folds, the vibrations from the laugh traveling through them as he did. He felt her lift her legs up on to his shoulders, her thighs gently trapping his head between them, squeezing when he found a particularly delicious spot. He noted the spot and would attend to other parts of her, gently graze the spot and move on. He would never give it the attention he was sure she wished; but, he was determined to hear her cum and he wanted to hear her beg him for release. There was something erotic about the thought that was causing his cock to slowly harden once more against the sheets below him. He ignored it for now, knowing his sister wouldn't leave him hard long, not if her early ministrations and dedication to making hum cum were any indication.

He slowly lifted his mouth from her pussy, licking his lips when he knew she was watching. He traced a finger slowly around the sensitive folds, teasing the tip inside and withdrawing it repeatedly until he knew she had to be getting frustrated with his teasing and with one sure, quick motion, thrust it inside of her. He continued to thrust his finger slowly inside of her before adding a second and then a third. He would randomize the speed, angle and depth he would thrust them inside, occasionally curling them when he slowed the thrust to drag them along her sensitive walls.

He leaned in to lick her clit, gazing up at her with lust-filled eyes and a playful smirk. "The internet."

The vibrations of his laughter against her sex made her shudder. "Mmm...fuck, fuck, fuck," she groaned as his touch became progressively lighter. Her head began to toss from side to side as her frustration built. When she felt him lift she looked down to meet his gaze with a frustrated growl. "Dammit Michael! Quit fucki-," her voice cut off as he twirled a finger around her sensitive little hole and she tossed her head back, trying to lift her hips for more.

"You're such a tease little brother," she gasped out as she fought for her release. She was getting frantic with her need when he finally plunged his finger inside her and she moaned loud for him. He then continued to add a finger and then another, fucking her with them in a million different ways. Her eyelids fluttered and her eyes rolled back when she was getting closer and he finally licked her clit.

"Oh Michael, fuck. Oh God fuck," she panted, her words nonsensical in her delirious state. She was so close and his fingers were creating such a delicious rhythm. Her own fingers tangled in his hair and she pulled him against her hard, unable to stop the scream of her orgasm as she came. He had drove her to the brink and teased her so much that it shook her to her core and she settled on the bed with a gasp, tremors making her shake with each aftershock.

"Think mother and father heard that?" Alice asked with a laugh, before tugging at him to come closer so she could taste herself on his tongue.

"I told you I would get you back, big sis." He replied with a smirk, watching as she slowly came back down from that special place only women could go when they truly came. "I was merely carrying out on the promise after what you did to me when you were sucking my cock a little bit ago."

He shrugged as he crawled up to snuggle against her, his cock brushing her thigh. "I doubt it, I imagine father is probably being distracted by mother. You know how rarely he is home and I'm sure she's a woman like you, with needs. Father comes home, she distracts him for the short time he's here and then he leaves again. They repeat the cycle."

His hand slid over both of her breasts, cupping first one and then the other as he leaned in to kiss her, his tongue darting out to wrestle her. His mouth was surely coated in an abundance of her juices. He continued to kiss her and tease her with his tongue until he pulled back, gasping for breath, hoping he had caused the same in her. His hands began to roam over her body, slowly encouraging her to turn until her back was facing him and then he snaked an arm around her middle to pull her tight against him, his cock wedged firmly between the cheeks of her ass. He leaned close, his teeth grazing her neck before he buried his nose in her hair, inhaling deeply.

"You smell good sis," he teased, moving to nibble on her ear. "Is that natural or just because we're both sweaty?"

"Now I understand why she puts up with him," she began with a smirk. "If Father is half as good with his tongue as you are she must be constantly hungry for it," she remarked, still panting from the rush of her orgasm. Michael moved up, sliding against her sensitive skin and she ran her fingers over his sides with relish. His cock brushed against her thigh and she was mildly surprised that he had grown hard again. She hadn't encountered this kind of stamina from anyone she'd been with before. "You're gonna murder me with that cock of yours," she remarked dryly, "Not that I'm complaining. I'll gladly go out that way."

He brushed his hand over her breasts and she arched her back into him before his mouth came down to claim hers. The taste of herself on his tongue was undeniably erotic and she sucked on his tongue, before tanlging into his mouth to gather the taste. She barely even realized the dizziness rising from lack of air until he pulled back and she gasped for air, chest heaving between them. "Fuck Michael, you really are gonna kill me," she muttered. She gladly turned onto her stomach raising to all fours and pressing herself back against him hard as he pulled her in, moaning at the feel his hard cock slipping between them and laying against her ass. She shivered beneath his attention, rocking back as he nibbled her ear.

"Oh I'm definitely just that perfect," she replied wryly, a smirk taking over her lips. "Although... it may be genetic, brother," she continued, emphasizing their connection since it seemed to only increase her arousal in the moment. Her insides clenched as his cock slipped between them as she rocked her hips again, becoming slick with the juices from her recent climax, the head passing over both of her sensitive holes. God that felt so dirty. "Why don't you quit being such a tease and put that giant cock of yours to good use?" she told him, dropping her chest to the mattress and turning her head to gaze back at him, her hunger evident in her eyes.

"You speak as if you have no talent with your own tongue and mouth." He countered with a grin. "I honestly try not to think about what mother and father do within the confines of their bedroom. There are just some things that work better when not thought about."

He chortled at her comment. "Death by cock. I can imagine your headstone now. I mean I would glad aide you in that endeavor, I imagine it would be quite pleasurable. We'll have to work to make sure it happens for you."

"Now why would I kill you," he panted against her ear as a hand found her breast again, cupping and squeezing it, his palm brushing over her nipple. "Especially when I've come to realize how delicious and tight your pussy is. I don't know if I want to ever give it up now that I've had a taste and a feel of it."

He smiled. "It would not surprise me, dear sister, if it were genetics. Though I got these abs with a lot of hard work."

"What was that sis of mine?" He chuckled again as she attempted to order him around about what he could do with his cock. He teased the head of his cock inside of her pussy, pulling it back out and repeating the slow, teasing entry. "Were you trying to tell me what to do just now?"

He sighed and shrugged before burying himself to the hilt inside of her, their mixed juices easing his entry. "Is this what you wanted? Cause it's certainly what I needed."

He didn't bother to speak after that, just built a slow, steady rhythm pumping his cock in and out of her, his hands gripping her ass to prevent her from trying to get away. He paused once while buried inside of her to move closer, laying his body flush with her back and began thrusting once more.

"Fuck sis," he moaned against her ear, chewing on the lobe. "Why is your pussy so tight and perfect for my cock?"

His declaration of wanting to continue to fuck her after tonight warmed her insides. She was afraid of what would happen tomorrow in the bright light of day but right now she had never felt a connection or pleasure better than what they had tonight. Not to mention it was just so goddamn hot. He teased her momentarily but just as she began to growl at him, "Micha-" he cut her off by driving his cock inside her depths until his hips slammed against her ass. "Ohhhh fuckkkk," she groaned out, turning her face into the mattress.

Turning her face back to the side she looked back to watch him as he gripped her tight and began to drive in and out her in long steady strokes and it felt as if his cock was in her stomach. Lifting back up onto her hands so she could press back against his thrusting length she grinded back against him with each forward surge of his hips.

When he paused to cover her body with his, she moaned at the change in angle as the head of his cock bumped against her g-spot with each stroke. She leaned her head back to allow him better access, squeezing around his cock as he nibbled on the sensitive part of her ear. "God," she murmured through clenched teeth as pleasure overtook her brain power. "Maybe it's just because your cock is so big and you're forcing it in where it doesn't fit," she grunted as he shoved himself into her over and over, wrecking her insides. "You're gonna ruin me forever," she moaned, knowing that if they ever went their separate ways, sex would likely be a raging disappointment.

Back
Top Bottom