Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sibling Depravity (NymphoWolf x Phenom)

"Yeah, that Jenny." He nodded in agreement. "She was never a huge fan of me. I guess I was alwaye drawn to the ones who didn't like me. It began part of my drive to improve myself physically, while some part was mother and father's influence and the last part was desire to get a scholarship and find my own way out of from under mom and dad."

He perked up at her words of encouragement. "Really? If a girl of your looks had been interested in me, I'd probably have spent a lot more time making her happy. Probably would have pissed off dad too, my grades slipping and my football career going down the drain. Not that he'd ever show it though."

"You could have left it at the drunk alone part." He teased, reaching over to tickle her in one of her old spots he thought he remembered being ticklish. "The rest of the story makes me want to mope and find a pillow to scream into, thanks."

He reached for one of the blankets on the back of the couch and unfolded it before slipping it over and around them both, tucking her in as the movie began to play again, his hand resting on her shoulder while he finished eating the rest of his pizza and sipping idly from time to time of the alcoholic beverage. He finally finished the pizza and though he was still hungry for more, he didn't want to move. It was cozy and warm beneath the cover, snuggled up against his big sister and so he reached for the bowl of popcorn and pulled it back into his lap, munching on it instead.

Alice quietly preened under his compliment, glad that he thought she was attractive. She was just about to taste him for it when he went for the spot where her ribs ended causing her to dissolve into laughter. "No fair!" she gasped trying to push away his hands unsuccessfully and then giving him a hard poke in return. "I am a delicate flower you brute," she reprimanded him snuggling forcefully against his gigantic bicep which she used a a pillow while she turned back to the movie.

She finished off her drink and was pleasantly surprised when he grabbed the blanket and draped it over them. It had been getting cold. Plus he tucked it around her and wrapped his arms around her allowing her to snuggle into his side. Perfect. However, as the movie continued she became more and more aware of his hard body against hers. Good thing he doesn't know his sister is a total pervert she thought to herself, trying to refocus on the movie she loved.

He grabbed the popcorn bowl and her mind wandered back to his comment about lovers. Had Michael had lovers? Alot of them? He was all grown up now not that she needed reminding after looking at him. It was a topic she shouldn't be thinking about so she told her Brian to shut up while she enjoyed a totally warm innocent snuggle and finished the movie. By the time it was over her bladder was berating her so she got up and stretched. "Potty break," she announced hurrying to take care of business before coming back to scoop up their glasses for another round.

"Delicate flower?" He replied with a sardonic chuckle. "Sis, I've known you nearly nineteen years now and you've never once been a delicate flower. I mean, unless delicate flowers stand up to their parents and dictate they're moving out to live on their own and actually do it?"

He felt his sister snuggle tighter against his side and his arm curled tighter in response, pulling her snug against his ribs. He couldn't remember the last time that he had been able to spend time with her this way. So when she hopped up to go to the bathroom, he stood and stretched, unaware that another part of his anatomy had also enjoyed the warmth of the woman next to him, causing him to shift and adjust himself to try to hide it while she went to the bathroom. He scooped up another slice of pizza and nibbled on it until he heard the flush of the toilet and water running from the sink.

He watched her scoop up their glasses and make her way to the bar, earning another eyebrow raise as he finished the slice of pizza and licked the grease from his fingers. "Another round already?"

"Alright," he conceded. "Let me use the bathroom before we watch my movie."

He disappeared into the bathroom, forgetting to close the door all the way. He finished, washed his hands and came out, rubbing them together. "Alright, time for my movie to shine!"

He made his way back to the blu-ray player, removing The Princess Bride from the disc tray and returning it to its case. He blocked her view of the case as he pulled out his choice and loaded it into the tray, closing it again before hopping back into his spot, wrapping the cover around him again.

"Hurry up slowpoke," He jested as he reached for the remote as the trailers on the disc played. "Or I'm going to make you have to sit through this twice!"

"Sometimes you just gotta go home or go hard bro. And we're already home," Alice retorted with a grin, refilling their ice. She watched him enter the bathroom and was still able to see his backside since he didn't close the door all the way. I wonder how big it is. Woah! Jesus brain. At least give me a warning Alice thought to herself. She really did need to get herself laid. Fat chance of that living here though. As he exited the bathroom she nudged herself to action and pulled out bottles to refill their drinks.

His words pulled forth a groan and she finished with the drinks just as he got settled and started threatening. "Alright, alright," she assuaged him heading back to the couch. Handing him his drink she quickly readjusted the slipping boxers before settling herself down. Yikes, that was close.

Lifting the covers, she gladly resumed her place and slid in close to his side momentarily pressing a cold hand against his blazing skin. She laughed quick before taking a sip of her drink and setting it down.

"Okay," she finally stated, ready for the worst. "What have you chosen to torture me with tonight?" she asked in mock dread. She tried to rack her brain to determine what he liked back when in an attempt to guess his choice.

"Good, I was beginning to worry I would have to get up and carry you away from the bar." He teased, catching a teasing glimpse of skin as her boxers slid down. "Thanks for getting me a refill."

His chuckle as she squirmed to settle herself back under the covers and next to him turned into a shocked gasp as her hand brushed his skin. "Damn sis, were you in a freezer? You're fucking cold."

"Do you need another blanket or a sweater?" He asked, then another thought popped in his mind and he voiced it aloud before he could stop himself. "Would you like to sit on my lap and I wrap us both up tighter in the blanket?"

He grinned at the change of subject and paused for effect before clicking the main menu button and the bold, stylish letters of Iron Man flashed on the screen as he lifted the glass to his lips and took a sip. "Iron Man of course! Figured it was kind of middle ground. Not too much action, not too much blood or gore. Should be something you make it halfway through before falling asleep I think."

She laughed aloud at his exclamation, feigning innocence. "The drinks were cold!" His next words sent an immediate thrill like an electric shock to her core. Before she could think rationally her mouth opened and she said, "Great idea." Oh God damnit, fuck you body. Why do you keep betraying me? After the words had been spoken she paused wondering if he had actually suggested it and if she had actually agreed.

In an attempt to downplay the situation she continued, "Now I can really leech away your body heat." What sort of line was that? She wanted to face palm herself but she also didn't want him to know how much the situation unnerved her. It was just a harmless snuggling between brother and sister. He was trying to be nice and she had to go ruin it by thinking about how fuckable he was. Oh great. There's another one for the books. Her mind was really on a roll tonight.

He continued to speak unphased and she was at least happy to see it was a movie she would enjoy. Although she doubted she would be able to fall asleep sitting in his lap. He seemed completely fine with his suggestion and her answer so she shifted to move into his lap. It would only be weird if she didn't now, right? Reaching for her drink she took a quick gulp to steady her nerves before climbing onto his lap.

Holy hell he really was warm all over. His chest radiated heat straight into her skin and she could smell the familiar hard root beer on his breath from this close. She tried not to think about exactly where she was sitting but it was impossible not to. Fuck, was she wet? Keeping her face neutral as the covers were adjusted she tried to just watch the screen. She felt warm to her core and it was causing her to throb right where she shouldn't. He was so damn comfortable and his torso was still pleasantly bare.

"Bullshit," he retorted, burrowing deeper under the covers. "You've always been cold for some reason, must be a woman thing."

His mouth nearly fell to his chin in surprise when she told him that her snuggling on his lap was a great idea. His bigger sister, the girl he had looked up to for most of his childhood life slowly climbed on to his lap. She made an aside comment about leeching his body heat; but, all he could think about was how close she was and how hard he still was. He quickly tried to shift himself around beneath the covers as she was climbing over, hoping she hadn't seen him doing it. He watched her take a sip of her drink to settle her nerves and he mirrored her, though he quickly downed the entire contents of his glass, hoping the chill liquid would quell the heat he felt burning him up from inside. He waited as she settled, sending mental pleas to his cock to behave and settle down, he shifted the blanket around them, tucking her in tight against him and helping to trap their mutual heat.

He took a deep breath to try to calm himself, pulled the popcorn back into their lap and pressed play on the movie. "Alright, I'm starting the movie."

The opening credits helped to distract him from the occupant in his lap though the occasional shift when he started feeling uncomfortable or to reach for popcorn would set him back to where he began all over again - aching and hard and hoping to hell his sister didn't notice. He knew he shouldn't be feeling this way about his sister of all people; but, the warmth of her body, the way her hair smelled and the soft curves he felt all did little to dissuade his mind of the fact that this woman was fuckable.

Fuck, what had she done? He was so big compared to her. It hadn't been like this when she left. She would have been more prone to having him in her lap back then. Everything about him just screamed man now. His scent, his build, hell even just the personality he exuded. She tried to will her pussy to stop throbbing but he would shift to grab popcorn and she would feel the squeeze of his muscles as he reached around her. She could only envision them squeezing her closer or bouncing her on his-

Fuck. She felt warm. She needed her drink. She leaned forward, shifting her weight to grab her drink that she'd set down and that's when she felt it. Shock flooded her system and she couldn't help but freeze. He was definitely hard and she was definitely right on top of it. What do I do, what do I do?! Chill out, it's a natural reaction, happens to guys all the time. They even get boners when they wake up. The pause couldn't have lasted more than two seconds. Did he notice? Did he know that she knew?

Curling her fingers around the drink Alice returned back to her original position, her eyes glued to the screen. If she'd been wet before the only way she could describe herself now was soaked. Lifting the drink to her lips she drank the rest down and held the empty cup in her hand. She could just put it back at this point. Her heart was hammering in her chest and she didn't know how much time passed where she remained frozen barely even breathing.

The worst part about all of it was that she wanted to feel it again. Desperately wanted to shift forward again and even press down against him. Her core was begging her to. She was hyperaware of all the places where their skin touched but everything was under the cover. It was easier to pretend that it wasn't real or that it wasn't happening that way.

Her body shifted before she had even made a conscious decision. She was completely holding her breath this time as she shifted forward once more, empty glass in hand. There. God, there it was, achingly hard and huge beneath her. She moved slowly pretending as though she was engrossed by the movie while she set down the cup. Then just as slowly she resumed her spot on his lap, squirming momentarily and leaning fully against him as if trying to get comfortable. Now she could feel it again beneath her.

Fuck she had never felt so achingly turned on in her entire life and it was her brother. You're sick, she thought to herself. He is hard though, does that mean he wants her too? Oh God. She had no idea what was happening in this movie anymore.

The movie had just reached the point where Tony Stark was hit by the explosion of one of his own weapons and going in and out of consciousness. He had been able to let himself slowly lose focus on everything but the movie. Then she shifted to put her drink down on the table, doing so slowly and he ignored it as her simply not wanting to spill the small volume of liquid still in the glass on his carpeted floor; but, it wasn't the drink or her shifting that had him softly moaning - it was the way her motion rubbed her against his cock. He had been doing really well pretending his cock would just go down on his own; but, nope, that motion just reminded him all too well of what he had been fighting. She shifted to sit back against him, wiggling slightly, which sent all sorts of new waves of pleasure rippling down him.

He didn't know what to do. He was frozen in the moment, his mind churning slowly through thick fog.

Damn, she has to know. Doesn't she? I mean she had to have felt it when she leaned forward to place the glass on the table or when she returned to her position, right? Fuck, this is your older sister. Despite all of the raging thoughts running through his mind, his cock didn't seem to get the memo and continued to remain as it was - hard and aching. Maybe I can get up and use the restroom, it's helped with erections in the past. I just need a good reason to excuse myself. But, do I really want to move?

His indecision caused him to shift slightly, his cock pressing against her ass. Shit!

He gulped, swallowing his tongue that had suddenly grown several sizes. The movie continued on, oblivious to the sudden lock up of his body. He wanted to move, no, needed to move. He reached for another handful of the popcorn, his hand accidentally brushing against something large and soft and he glanced down to realize that he had brushed against his sister's left breast. He pretended as if nothing had happened and finished his quest, scooping up a large handful of popcorn, though one of the kernels slipped out of his grip and fell down the small opening at the top of the t-shirt his sister was wearing.

Alice was trying her best to remain calm but it had been so long since she felt a dick. And this one felt so nice and big. Her body was absolutely raging at her lack of movement. And then the most wonderful thing happened. Michael shifted and his cock shifted as well nestling right against the crack of her ass. She hide to bite back the urge to moan.

The boxers she wore we're doing little to combat this. In fact the traitorous fabric was dangerously low on her hips. It felt like it was pulsing against her skin but she doubted she would be able to feel that with all the fabric. More likely it was her own heartbeat. It would be so easy to squeeze her ass cheeks around the length of his cock. Just thinking about it almost made it happen but she stopped herself. That would be a sure sign that she was aware.

As her inner debate rage out something happened that caught her completely by surprise. Michael's hand grabbed her breast. Okay, no he didn't but that's what she thought was happening. Glancing down she realized that in his quest for popcorn had merely slid his hand along the side but God that was close. She looked back up trying to dismiss the obvious slipup. Or had it been on purpose? God she didn't know what to think anymore.

And then it happened. A kernel fell down her shirt startling her from her inner monologue and she jumped at the feeling of something dropping on her boobs, bouncing slightly on the cock beneath her and clenching her cheeks around it all at once. It felt like time stopped. Was there any rationalizing this anymore?

Time froze.

His cock however did not. It reacted as any cock would when presented with an ass clenching against it. It 'encouraged' his hips to reflexively thrust up against the very ass that had shown it interest. His sister's bouncing had caused him to reach out for the nearest object to help her, which just happened to be the very breast his hand had lightly brushed against earlier. He wanted to squeeze, the hefty weight of the tit surprising him. He knew his sister was busty or had been; but, the feel of her tit in his hand had him stunned at the actual feel of the shape and size. He squeezed, not realizing what he was doing and went to pull away, his finger catching on her nipple and brushing against it as he withdrew.

The movie continued to play in the background, Tony Stark working on the prototype of the Iron Man suit of armor he was known for in the comics.

Yet, Michael couldn't bring himself to care. He felt that a line had been crossed and he wasn't sure how to proceed. He could broach the subject with her, let he know that it had all been an accident, a rush of hormones in a teenager at the presence of a woman, who despite being his sister, his body did not recognize as such and reacted accordingly when near her heat. He wanted to tell her, to express his apologies for it. And still, the words would not come from his lips because deep down, he didn't know if he wanted to tell her.

So instead, he did what any other brother would do and attempted a joke. "Jeez sis, you acted like it was a bug or something. I just accidentally dropped a piece of popcorn down your shirt."

What he didn't say though was I loved watching your breasts shift beneath that same shirt or the way your ass felt as it clenched my cock.

Simultaneously so many things happened at once that it made her head spin. First, after she had squeezed her ass around her brothers cock he had most assuredly thrust against her in the most delicious way that she may have let a miniscule moan slip from her lips. Second, his hand definitely and immediately grabbed her tit perhaps as a way to steady her but then he had definitely squeezed said tit and slid a finger across her nipple. Holy fuck was it sensitive which may have made her gasp. And last? The long moment of shocked silence was broken by a complete brush off on his part.

Now all of this led her to the logical conclusion, had she just had a stroke? Because currently her body felt as though it was on fire with her arousal. Is this how they were going to play it? No matter how far they went it would be brushed off? If that was the game, she could play it.

Abruptly she reached into the neck of the shirt and boldly pulled out the kernel. "It could have been a bug for all I knew you jerk so why don't you eat it!" she exclaimed taking the kernel and shoving it between his lips with a grin, her fingers momentarily touching the tip of his tongue. She made sure to wiggle with every movement, sliding over and rubbing against his rigid cock. God that felt fucking good.

The only question was, how long could they continue this charade?

"Now hold on a minute-" he backpedaled, trying to recover before cut him off by shoving the kernel between his lips and brushed the tip of his tongue, effectively stunning him into silence.

Her determined wriggling had his cock in a fuss and he growled about how unfair the whole situation was whilst his hips thrust up into the very ass that wriggled on top of him, serving as physical proof to disprove any words he uttered to the contrary of his enjoyment of her actions. That being said, two things happened. First, his hands slipped around 'intending' to go for the bowl of popcorn and 'happened' to miss by a clear margin, latching on to and cupping the tits he had brushed against and seen the shape and size of in the bikini and had felt briefly.

He slipped his hands up under her shirt and slid them up her belly to cup a breast in each hand. "You feel cold sis, let me help you warm up."

He wasn't quite sure what to do with his aching erection other than that her wriggling had shifted his swimming shorts down enough that the head of his cock peeked out the top, leaking pre and since his hands were currently full warming his sister's tits, he just pretended that it wasn't happening and hoped his sister didn't notice.

His forward reply shocked her but she was too far gone to back down now. Alice tried to steady herself as he thrust his hips up against her, one hand sliding to grip the couch's edge as he bucked beneath. His protests were an obvious falsehood since she could feel his displeasure drying humping her ass. Not that she was going to complain. His hands reached up to grope her tits and then he blatantly reached his hands beneath the shirt and palmed both breasts. The sensation was heavenly and she fell back against his chest unable to stop herself from giving him greater access. "Fuck," she muttered, "They're actually fucking freezing," she agreed her head falling back on his shoulder.

Was this actually happening right now? Her pussy was throbbing with ideas and her eyes rolled back as he squeezed her breasts. Good God she should stop this. The popcorn bowl suddenly slipped from her lap to the floor, spilling its contents with a clatter. "Now look what you did," she complained in mock severity, leaning forward and bending over toward the bowl. The move practically left her ass in the air and she slid back against him finally feeling the length of his cock slide against her pussy. The shift consequently caused the boxers to slip down exposing a portion of her ass but the sensation had been worth it, causing her to shudder involuntarily.

Alice set the popcorn bowl on the coffee table but left the mess instead resuming her spot in his lap. She didn't bother to fix the boxer shorts instead allowing her nearly bare ass to sit back down pulling the blankets back up to cover them. "There," she spoke out panting, her center still a puddle of need. "You'll just have to clean the rest later," she continued, squirming in his lap.

"Then I should do the gentlemanly duty of warming them up for you!" He replied, rubbing his palms against her nipples, then squeezing and kneading the soft flesh, enjoying the way she filled his palms. "Make sure to take all of the heat you need from me."

He chuckled as she spilled the popcorn though it quickly turned into a soft moan as she slid what could only be her pussy across the entire length of his shaft and he could feel a portion of her bare ass where she hadn't bothered to pull the boxers back up from where they had slid down.

He shoke his head, his nose brushing her neck as his hands slid down under the covers to slide his swimming trunks completely off, finally allowing his cock room to breathe. He tossed the trunks aside, letting her see him do so and flashed her a mischievous grin. "It was getting hard to warm you up with those cool trunks on so I figured maybe more skin would help. And no, you're going to clean the rest up later."

Her jaw dropped as he tossed away the shorts and she could feel his bare cock pressing against where the boxers had slid down. This was reaching a breaking point and she just couldn't take anymore. Looking at his mischevious grin she broke. Fuck it. I really can't take anymore. She spun on his lap the boxer shorts ironically riding back up as she straddled him. He was completely naked at this point and she was determined to feel his cock.

Her hands gripped his face and she covered his mouth in a bruising kiss sliding her tongue against the seam of his lips. Her hips grinded more thoroughly against his cock from this angle and she moaned against him. Fuck this was so wrong. Breaking away for a breath she looked into his eyes. "We shouldn't be doing this," she claimed but she didn't wait for a response and instead pressed her lips to his again, desperate to taste him. There was no going back for her at this point. Her self control had completely shattered and at this point she was almost worried that he would wisen up. That he would be the responsible one and end this.

Reaching her hands down she gripped the hem of the shirt and jerked it over her head tossing it beside them so she could feel his chest against hers. This was the hottest experience she'd ever had in her life. Her every nerve ending was on fire with sensation and his mouth tasted like sweet hard root beer.

He moaned as she spun to straddle him and he leaned into her touch, his lips parting to allow his own tongue to dart out and tease hers while his hands found their way to rest on her hips. He moaned softly as she began to grind against him, his cock, laying flat against his belly, slid between her folds with each motion, though he ached to tell her that she still wore too many clothes.

"I'm not stopping." He muttered before her lips were crushed against his again, stealing his ability for speech.

He found it against as she removed the shirt she had borrowed and pressed her now naked chest against his own. He could feel the swell of her breasts and his hands found their way up her body between them and cupped and began to gently squeeze them. The whole forbidden feel was enough to cause his cock to begin to ooze copious amounts of precum that clung to the boxers. He gripped her chin between his thumb and forefinger, lifting her lips so he could return the favor, kissing her firmly on the lips, his tongue teasing until it slipped inside and wrestled with hers.

His words were a relief since she was far beyond the point of no return. The boxer shorts were the only thing that separated them and she was beginning to curse their existence. However, she couldn't find the will to pull away from him to take them off. Everything felt too fucking good. He's your brother. Shut up brain, she told herself. His hands reached up to knead her breasts and it sent shivers to course through her body. Nothing could have prepared her for this. Nothing had ever felt so undeniably good and yet so sinful. "Oh fuck," she panted out, his hands firm on her soft flesh. He pulled her lips back to his own and the taste of him was heady. His cock was leaking and she could feel the slide of it against her lower stomach. Dear God.

One hand reached up and she ran her fingers through his hair, settling at the nape of his neck as a brace to keep their bodies tight. The other hand snaked down between them to feel his cock, wrapping her fingers around the head and spreading his precum in circles, still grinding herself over the base of his shaft.

Fuck, she wanted more but she didn't want to do anything to break the spell they were under. She feared breaking away from him might cause him to come to his senses. And she needed this. This feeling of being wanted. Being needed. Her core was practically aching and she wanted nothing more than to slide his thick cock inside her. He was big, bigger than anyone she had taken before and it had been quite a while since she'd been with anyone. The thought of his cock stretching out and plunging into her made her moan into his mouth and she twirled her tongue around his, pulling him into her mouth so she could suck on his tongue. The ache for him turned near painful and a soft whimper came from her chest.

"Oh fuck is right," He moaned as her hands ran through his hair, his own continuing their relentless assault on her firm breasts, his palms continuing to tease over her nipples. "You're so fucking hot."

He found her lips again, kissing her, his hands sliding down to cup her ass, helping encourage her to thrust along his length and he groaned, nearly cumming as her hands wrapping around the head of his cock and began spreading precum. Then her lips were against his once more, a moan escaping from her lips and he wondered just what sort of things she had on her mind. She sucked on his tongue and he wished it were those same lips around his cock, sucking on the head and taking the length down her throat. He heard her whimper and he felt the same, he ached. His cock throbbed painfully and while the stimulation he felt from the fabric of the boxers was wonderful, it wasn't the same as skin on skin. That needed to change, he mused.

He slid his hands up her hips to where she had rolled down the tops to try to make them tighter and help them fit and gripped the fabric. He paused his thrusting beneath her as he began sliding it down her hips. "Sit up, these need to go, they're in the way."

Alice was only too eager to give in to his request and in a flash she moved from straddling him and the ache for him immediately skyrocketed. Fuck these shorts. In a quick motion she pushed the boxers further down and kicked them from her legs, an easy feat because of how loose they had been on her. Hungrily, she swung her leg back over his lap, hissing as she felt the smooth slide of skin on skin with her bare pussy finally gliding uninhibited on his cock. Her hands steadied herself on his shoulders and she pressed her entire body against his as she grinded up, sparks lighting her up from the inside out. The movement of her hips was out of her control and she continued to grind on him although she hungered to have him inside her.

It was the final line they hadn't crossed and her mind was so lost in lusty haze that she couldn't think straight. The thought of him fucking her was beyond fucking hot and she shuddered at the thought, her speed increasing. She could have cum just like this but fate had other plans in store. They were so slick and she was moving so fervently against him that as she slid up a little too far it allowed his cock to position perfectly against her little hole. As she dropped back down the angle was so perfect that the head of his cock thrust right inside her pussy.

"Shit," Alice exclaimed softly, a keening moan coming from her throat. It had hurt so good and she couldn't pull away. She wanted all of it, not just the head. Pausing her breasts heaved against his chest with each breath and she pressed her forehead against his. "I can't stop," she admitted, looking into his eyes, pulling her lip between her teeth and biting hard to keep herself grounded. This was their point of no return and even though it had really already happened, she couldn't continue without him. There was no telling where this would leave them tomorrow but she'd never felt like this and couldn't let go. Her body was screaming for her to continue and she couldn't help but contract her muscles around the bit of his cock she had.

"Finally," he teased as he watched her scurry to quickly obey his request, the boxers disappearing in the growing pile of clothing, moaning as he felt the warm heat of her bare skin against his own. "That feels so good."

Then she began to move, grinding her pussy up and down the length of his cock, coating them both in copious amounts of personal lube. During one of her movements something felt odd and he had a feeling things were going to change just as he felt his cock head hit resistance and then ease a little into the warm channel and then stop.

He kissed the soft skin of her throat, biting the junction between throat and shoulder before kissing the pain away. "I don't want you to."

He let his hands slide down to her hips and slowly pulled her another inch down, eliciting a soft grunt as he felt her cling to him and clamp down. The sensation was amazing and his hands found her breasts again, cupping and squeezing the fleshy orbs, letting her set the pace and tempo.

His words were precisely what she wanted to hear. Whatever happened after this, even if they regretted it, at least they were falling down the rabbit hole together. His hands slid to her hips pulling her down another delicious inch, stretching her wide and her hold tightened as pleasure and pain overtook her senses. His hands on her breasts sent tingles to cascade along her skin and urged her to continue the descent. Slowly, steadily, she sunk down onto his cock, tossing her head back as his cock reshaped her insides to accommodate his size. Finally she settled completely on his lap, no space left between them and his cock completely buried within her.

"Fuck Michael, you feel so fucking good," she groaned, bringing her head forward to capture his lips again. She slowly rotated her hips as she gently explored his mouth, giving her body a moment to relax around his length. After a moment she broke the kiss to lift herself up until only the tip remained and then dropped back down, the sudden quick fullness dragging a pleasured cry from her lips. She needed him then hard and fast and increased her pace bouncing faster and harder over him, her pleasure climbing taking over any other thought. As much as she hated to admit it the fact that he was her brother only drove her faster and made her hotter for him in this moment.

"You're so fucking tight," He moaned as his sister slowly lowered herself until her hips met his, his cock fully sheathed inside of her warm folds and then her lips were pressed against his, her breath warm and smelling of root beer. "The way you're gripping at me, the way your walls are milking me, I don't know if I'll be able to last long the first time."

Then all thought left him as she began to move. He nearly groaned in displeasure as she lifted herself off him, thinking she was done, had rethought this whole thing and then she crashed back down, sending him diving back into the warm depths of her inner core. Slowly she built into a rhythm until she was quickly bouncing up and down on his cock, sending wonderful ripples of pleasure rippling upward from where their bodies fucked. There could be no other word for what they were doing - the way she hungrily rode him as if she couldn't get enough was causing the faint stirrings of his orgasm to begin. As promised, he allowed her to control the tempo and instead allowed his hands to slide up her belly to cup those breasts, halting their bouncing motion as his fingers pinched and twisted the sensitive nubs that were her nipples.

He groaned softly as she continued to ride him, causing him to grunt out a warning. "I'm going to cum soon, sis."

His voice was driving her crazy and his hands on her breasts were only adding to the intoxicating mix. Her whole entire goal, her single purpose in this moment was to find her release. She was so close and that was the moment he not only said he was going to cum soon but he also called her sis. The word cut through to her core like nothing else and ignited her nerves.

"Oh God brother. Fuck, fuck, fuck," she answered, unable to form a coherent sentence. His cock filled her and rubbed her like nothing else and she was so close to exploding. It felt like a million fireworks shot off at once and she grinded down on him once more as her muscles clamped down and contracted on his cock while her climax rocked her. She had to silence her scream by pressing her lips to his shoulder, biting down as her orgasm stretched on.

Every muscle in her body, every brain cell she had seemed to shut down and she slumped in post orgasmic bliss, never having felt anything like this in her life. "Wayyy better than pizza," she finally murmured.

"Yes?" He managed to grunt out, his own powers of speech robbed from him by the overwhelming sensations rolling through him. "Oh fuck!"

He moaned as her inner walls clamped down on him like a vice, sending him over the edge as well so that his hips reflexively thrust up to meet her, burying his cock deep inside as it began to spurt and shoot his seed. He groaned, his hands cupping and squeezing her ass. He felt himself shoot several times, his lack of sex in the recent time period having backed him up and it wasn't long until he felt their mixed juices pooling on his lower belly and sliding down his inner thigh. He felt his cock begin to softer and plop out of her to rest against his thigh. He knew he would be good to go for another round here in a few minutes. He was content to bask in the afterglow of their passionate, albeit short, fuck session.

He chuckled at her comment. "I told you."

"We made a mess." He indicated, pointing to their juices drying in his lap. "Want to take a shower and clean up before we take another stab at the movie or do you..." He blushed crimson again and his cock twitched against her thigh. "Want to um, spend the time doing other things?"

Back
Top Bottom