Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sibling Depravity (NymphoWolf x Phenom)

Michael's heated gaze seemed to have an easily startling effect and she squirmed in place working to contain her excitement. At his request she hesitated, trying to think. Her time away had been filled with all sorts of hardships and lessons learned. But there were some great times too.

"Let's see," she began, sitting back in the booth. "It wasn't easy or glamorous," she admitted, pressing her glass to shift around in the condensation on the table. "But it somehow made everything better in a strange way." She paused, trying to find the words to explain and make him see what she meant. "Like, there were some nights that my roommates and I were so broke that we could barely scrape by enough to eat. But then there were days that we would get enough money to go out and have the time of our lives on almost nothing. There was a seedy little club we used to go to that was unbelievably dirty and grimy but we were so caught up in the moment and the beat that we didn't even care. I guess we just appreciated every little silver lining, you know?"

"Worrying about bills sucked like nobody's business, but there was never any huge expectations outside of that. You just got to live life, do what you wanted to and even if you didn't have much, what you did have was totally yours. Like a shitty beater car," she admitted with a rueful grin. "There was a time that my roommates and I decided that we were going to go on a road trip out to the Grand Canyon. We blew out a tire halfway there and didn't have a spare but this couple stopped and helped us out for nothing in return. That's just how some people are. And when we finally got there we slept under the stars and it was the most amazing view. You could even see the edge of the galaxy," she finished, her eyes going a bit distant. Shaking her head to bring herself out of the memory she gave him a smile.

"It's hard but there's nothing like being out on your own," she ended, taking another sip of her water.

Michael's heated gaze seemed to have an easily startling effect and she squirmed in place working to contain her excitement. At his request she hesitated, trying to think. Her time away had been filled with all sorts of hardships and lessons learned. But there were some great times too.

"Let's see," she began, sitting back in the booth. "It wasn't easy or glamorous," she admitted, pressing her glass to shift around in the condensation on the table. "But it somehow made everything better in a strange way." She paused, trying to find the words to explain and make him see what she meant. "Like, there were some nights that my roommates and I were so broke that we could barely scrape by enough to eat. But then there were days that we would get enough money to go out and have the time of our lives on almost nothing. There was a seedy little club we used to go to that was unbelievably dirty and grimy but we were so caught up in the moment and the beat that we didn't even care. I guess we just appreciated every little silver lining, you know?"

"Worrying about bills sucked like nobody's business, but there was never any huge expectations outside of that. You just got to live life, do what you wanted to and even if you didn't have much, what you did have was totally yours. Like a shitty beater car," she admitted with a rueful grin. "There was a time that my roommates and I decided that we were going to go on a road trip out to the Grand Canyon. We blew out a tire halfway there and didn't have a spare but this couple stopped and helped us out for nothing in return. That's just how some people are. And when we finally got there we slept under the stars and it was the most amazing view. You could even see the edge of the galaxy," she finished, her eyes going a bit distant. Shaking her head to bring herself out of the memory she gave him a smile.

"It's hard but there's nothing like being out on your own," she ended, taking another sip of her water. Suddenly their food arrived and Alice leaned back as the waitress set out their meals.

"I didn't expect it to be glamorous." Michael replied, settling back against the booth, stretching his arms along the back both ways, making himself comfortable and flashing his sister a coy wink. "It sounds like you truly had some glorious times though, times you can look back on as both a learning experience and a time of fun and fulfillment. You have had the opportunity to experience many of the things I could only wish to enjoy. Though you and I both know the only way to even have a glimpse of that life is to leave like you did."

He tapped his chin as the waitress lowered the food to the table, flashing her a grin and a wink before turning back to his sister. "If things were so great even during the best of times, what happened that caused you to come back here? Not that I'm complaining mind you, I've quite enjoyed catching up with you."

His stomach rumbled and all further conversation on his part was paused while he dug into the delicious stack of pancakes. He generously lathered the syrup over the top, watching it fall down the sides like a waterfall to pool around the base. He reached for his butter knife and began cutting portions out of the stack and shoving them into his mouth, chewing and moaning in pleasure at the sweet-filled taste assaulting the taste buds on his tongue. He realized he had missed his mouth with one forkful and smeared syrup along the side of his lips and he slowly licked them clean, making sure to stare at his sister the entire time. In record time, his plate was empty and he settled back against the booth again, nursing his water.

"Man, it has been too long since I had a cheat breakfast like!" Michael moaned in pleasure, winking at the waitress as she walked by. "I know it's not helpful with the body I'm trying to craft for football; but, there's times when I feel like eating an entire plate of pancakes."

He glanced at his sister, reached for the whipcream and squirted it into his mouth. "Now, about me paying you back this evening? I've got some ideas."

Alice practically drooled as the food was set before her. His question was a fair one but she felt a little uneasy answering it. "Well, I was working as a waitress before," she hedged, picking off one of her strawberries and popping it between her lips. "Long story short, I had a slime ball owner and manager who was constantly trying to get in my pants. I lost my shit one day and quit without thinking of the consequences," she answered wincing. "Money was already tight so I tried to find a job somewhere else but turns out the guy owned alot of businesses and essentially blacklisted me everywhere else in town," she explained, beginning to cut up her waffles.

"Money got even tighter and I couldn't pay the bills so my roommates had to find someone else to take my spot," she finished, raising a bite to her lips. Heaven. Shrugging she continued, "I can't blame them, they had to pay the bills somehow." She took a sip of her water, ignoring the embarrassment that came from telling the story. "And Mother had tryed to reach out to me before l, so I called home. I didn't have anywhere else to go," she ended softly.

Alice enjoyed watching Michael eat with relish and was soon doing the same, leaving a bit of her food she was unable to finish. Leaning back she grinned at his statement widening her eyes at his continued flirtation with the waitress. There was a small stab of jealousy but she didn't let it show. After all, he would move on from her eventually and it was better to face that fact now.

He squirted the whip cream into his mouth and she laughed lightly. Big glutton. His words brought more of a smirk to her mouth and she gave him a subtle side eye. "Now now little brother, it better be a kind and loving payback. I am delicate after all," she teased.

"What was the man's name?" Michael whispered, his tone turning soft and full of anger. "I want to know his name so that I can take care to make sure that he never does it to another woman. It isn't right that he gets away with trying to grope you or 'get into your pants' without some form of repercussion. Unfortunately for him, it's coming in the form of a double dose of a knuckle sandwich, I just hope he likes his meat bloody."

He reached across the table, taking one of her hands and squeezing gently. "I'm glad you came back home, things were never the same after you left. I tried to lie to myself and say that it was just a temporary hiccup, that I would eventually get over your absence; but, deep down, I knew I was lying. Now there's only one direction you can go, up!"

"Delicate my ass," he replied with a chuckle, taking aim and squirting some of the whip cream across the table, aiming it for the gap in her shirt at the neck. "Whoops, I seem to have made a mess, you might want to get that cleaned up before someone says something."

Figuring that his sister wouldn't be happy with his antics, he reached for his wallet, tossed a crisp, $100 bill on the table and scooted out from underneath, making a run for the door. He paused to flash a wink and guide the waitress into the path of his sister before he pushed open the door and ran outside, placing her beater between himself and her. He stuck his tongue out and made one of those silly, child-like faces that he knew used to irk her to no end, earning him a reproving 'grow up' and those cute, pouting faces she was fond of making when she didn't get her way or was mad.

He reached a hand across the roof of the car. "Truce sis?"

Alice smiled at his threats, feeling comfort in his protectiveness. His hands reached across to take hers and she squeezed his back in answer. She hated the thought that she'd caused him pain by leaving but now she had a chance to right that wrong.

Suddenly he lifted the whipped cream can and discharged it across the table making a ridiculous trail of whipped cream all the way across and then up her shirt to her throat. "Michael!" she yelled with a gasp, lifting her hands too late to stop the stream. Her mouth was open wide in shock and her eyes stared at him in disbelief.

As he quickly drew out a $100 bill and threw it to the counter she sputtered unable to say anything else as he bolted. That asshole! She stood to chase after him and nearly collided with their poor waitress whose eyes widened as they traveled up her whipped cream laden shirt.

"I'm so sorry!" Alice apologized profusely, darting around the confused woman. "Keep the change!" she tossed over shoulder as she ran out. She knew cleaning a bit of whipped cream wouldn't bother the waitress especially with the ridiculous tip she'd just been left. Otherwise Alice would have cleaned the mess herself but she had a bigger mess to address.

"Michael!" she yelled as she exited the iHOP. You are gonna get it, she growled, her eyes blazing. He had run around her car, hiding himself behind it like a child. And then he had the audacity to stick his tongue out! She pressed her lips flat into a pout, trying her best not to smile or laugh at his antics.

"You are unbelievable!" she yelled and then unable to keep a straight face any longer at the sight of his face she broke into laughter. Gut wrenching laughter that made her hold her sides. "Now we can never go back to iHOP you jerk!" she shouted in between trying to catch her breath and stop her laughter. It felt amazing. She hadn't laughed like that in ages.

He held his hand over the car and she rolled her eyes with a smile before reaching stepping forward. Hidden by the car she wiped off the whipped cream from her shirt, cupping it in her palm and then reached over. She clapped her hand hard against his before shaking, causing whipped cream to explode outward on top of the car and on each other. "Yeah truce," she agreed with a grin, bringing her hand to her mouth so she could lick it clean.

"Now we can go," she announced unlocking their doors and sliding into the driver's seat with a grin.

"I'm not unbelievable, I'm predictable." He retorted with a crooked, ass-eating grin. "There's a clear difference between the two. I can't help it that you presented an opportunity like you did in there and left yourself open to something of the sort of prank I pulled. I was just doing as younger brothers are supposed to - tease our older siblings."

He winked at her. "Lucky for us then that there's more than one IHOP around for us to go to. Probably a good idea to do anyway, people might start talking if we acted like that in too many local restaurants, word might get back to mother and father, something I don't think either of us really wants to happen. Besides, we're young, what's the point in living life seriously all the time and not taking a break now and then to enjoy ourselves. I'm sure the waitress won't complain about cleaning up the mess with the tip I left so all is well in the end or so I think anyway."

"You dare?!?" Michael gasped when she clasped her hand firmly in his, sending whip cream flying over him and the top of her car, before chuckling as he wiped it off on to his shirt and licked the excess from the tips of his fingers. "I guess I shouldn't have been surprised, you were always fond of the stealthy, sneakier approach rather than the more direct approach. I guess we really will need to clean ourselves up later today, not that I'm complaining, I haven't had that much fun in a really, really long time."

He opened the passenger door and climbed in when he heard the click of the door unlocking, adjusting himself into a comfortable seated position and buckling in. "Where we going first?"

Back
Top Bottom