Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What a world, what a world..[Lucid + Hahvoc]

She would be able to feel the powerful muscles flexing underneath her breasts, his warm breath washing over and dirtying her face. Norm remained silent, his frown intensifying as she gave him an order. He leaned in and bit down on her neck with his sharp teeth, leaving a long, sloppy series of puncture wounds on her hard flesh. She would probably be angered by this, but at least it would make things exciting. The flavor of her blood made him feel empowered, as if life itself were traveling down his throat. He grinded against her as rabid arousal tore through him.

Claire made a face, "No way." She frowned, and leaned against the post with her back to it. Just as she was before, except this angle showed off her hips, seeing as how she was standing. Claire lit another cig, a single red eye glaring at the camera.

Trianna's eyes flashed to almost black when he bit her. It hurt but aroused her at the same time. Still, she pulled back and smacked him across the face even as he ground his erection against her through her towel. She didn't like to hit her donors, but he wasn't obeying her and she liked it in one sense and didn't in another. She pulled back, the only part of her touching him was her legs as she crossed her eyes and stared at him, flicking her eyes towards the door.

"I will not give you what you want. You must earn it from me. So beg or I will have you leave."

Jocelyn's eyes narrowed in the slightest until a smirk came onto her face, almost like that of a vampire's. She snapped a picture of the pose before she lowered the camera again with a frown on her face. She shrugged.

"You agreed to being my subject. As a lycan, I highly doubt you would go back on your word. Otherwise, you should take off your hoodie."

Norm remained on the couch, still glaring at her and not even considering going to the door. He was going to break her, a lowly demon breaking a royal vampire. Such pride it would give him. He almost grinned at the fact. But his face remained rock steady, practiced anger and intimidation. His wings finally released her, remaining retracted against his back on the couch. Norm almost spoke, but decided against it. Silence always said so much more than words.

"No." She growled. If one paid close attention they would find that she was wearing a small yellow collar. All lycans were obligated by the government to wear color coded collars, indicating their temperament. It also included a tag which had some important information for medicine and proper handling. Going from blue, green, white, yellow and red, one could tell how easily their feral rage would be set off.

The bleeding wound on her neck had stopped and the marks were gone, leaving no trace of the sloppy puncturing. His wings retracted and she moved off him with vampiric speed, too quick for him to grab her. Leaning against the the doorway that lead into the kitchen, she watched him from a small distance away. He was going to be difficult, apparently. No matter. Going into the kitchen, she grabbed a bottle of water and twisted the cap off. Leaning against the doorway again, she drank slowly, some water dribbling out of the corners of her mouth to trail down to her chest. She was taunting him, clearly.

Jocelyn was getting rather annoyed. Glaring at the lycan woman, she moved over to her quickly and got up in her face, pressing her tiny body against the other. She felt nothing as she did so, but knew somehow that the other would be affected. Staring up at her, she continued to glare.

"You will do as I say.."

Her voice brokered no argument.

Norm watched her, seemingly unaffected by the taunts. Despite the glittering line of water highlighting the countours of her collarbone and the plump curve of her breasts. He cared not for such visual pursuits. What really got him going was the touch, the feel of energy surging through him. Norm yawned as he rose, leaning against the front door and crossing his legs.

"And I could charge you on agressing an officer." She hissed, a very canine growl coming from her throat as she looked down at Jocelyn, pushing against her further. It was a rather odd scene, because Jocelyn's neck was embraced by Claire's breast.

Trianna put the water down on the table. And raised a perfectly shaped at him. If he was going to stay in her apartment, he better make himself useful. Getting rather bored with this game, she sat down on the couch and leaned back against the cushions, crossing her creamy thighs. The towel hiked up as she did so. Looking at him with her brilliant eyes, she spoke in a soft yet commanding voice.

"Come to me."

Jocelyn backed off only because she was bored. If a subject refused to work with her, she tossed them and it usually would have messed with their career. But this woman was a police officer and since she had her out of uniform, it was rather droll. She was never mean to her subjects, but usually she made them submit verbally. She wasn't the type to make them do anything drastic. She pouted lightly. She wished Trianna was here. She would have listened.

"Fine. I'll be leaving then with my pictures."

But she didn't move, instead she snapped another picture when she was some distance away.

Norm removed his wife beater, showing the thin, intricate yellow lines that moved all around his heavily muscled abdomen. He walked over to her, sitting beside her on the lavish couch and wrapping a wing around the stunning vampire.
"What is it, Mistress?" He whispered huskily into her ear, his breath like fire across her face.

Claire started walking home, in the southern side of Chicago. It was a ratty, old apartment that her mother had owned during her college days. She unlocked it and was forced to ram the door open from the swollen wood. Claire locked it behind her and sighed softly, heading straight into the kitchen to look at her mail and make a TV dinner. Hopefully her little companion would be around tonight.

She made a light purring sound in her throat when he removed his shirt, but her expression never changed, giving her a regal appearance, even in her towel. She felt the wing wrap about her and still, she didn't react. When he whispered huskily into her ear, calling her mistress, it was then her expression changed. Her lips curved slightly into a smirk as she spoke, her finger stroking the underside of his chin like he were a dog.

"Would you like me to bite you and pleasure your body with my own?"

Trianna asked with a slight lifting of her brows. She almost had one of those Cheshire cat grins.

Remi was walking back from a night of feeding, feeling wonderfully sated but always wanting more. She noticed that Claire was home and decided to go bother her. Remi wasn't very tall, more like five-three with luscious curves that belonged to her race. She was half-human, half-succubus and damn delicious. She had reddish brown hair and velvet brown eyes, tanned skin. Her attire consisted of a tight-fitting red dress with matching heels that made her five-five. Knocking on the door to Claire's apartment, Remi waited outside, looking at her perfectly manicured nails.

He knew she was enjoying it, she just wouldn't show it. She was either too proud or was from a century where women weren't supposed to show emotion. Norm leaned into the touch of the finger, "Yes.. Mistress..." He said, watching her body almost rub against the leathery surface of the wing. Norm exposed his neck to her, his body pressing against her side in the most pleasurable manner.

Claire rose from her couch at the knock of the door. TV dinner in hand, she ate as she opened the door and was glad to find it was Remi. While her inhumanly proportioned curves might have set some on edge, Claire welcomed them. It was a constant contradiction, a Succubus' form. A malnourished waist and arms, yet lovely, full bottom and legs, the neck and chest looking even healthier. They were a visage of almost mutilated sensuality. A caricature of sexy. Claire was slightly envious, but the unbalanced yet graceful strut reminded her of why she preferred to have full curves.
She had a very special relationship with Remi. The woman had been a mother to her in times of need and even inspired her to go her own path instead of looking for a pack that would take in a sterile lycan.
"I was just about to watch Lethal Weapon."

"Then I shall, my pet, since you asked so nicely.."

Seeing that throat exposed to her a second time, she allowed a light, contented sigh to escape her. She leaned into him, though his neck was exposed, she gripped his chin in her palm to keep it that way. She ghosted her lips over his skin, barely touching it with her delicate lips, the tips of her fangs lightly pressing down. She was teasing him, wanting him to squirm with anticipation. After a moment, she opened her mouth and bit down hard and yet somehow with a certain gentleness.

Remi smiled at her lycan friend and entered her home. Because of her human side, she was more normal in proportions than most succubi, but still, she was curvier than most. Her heels clicked against the floor as she sat herself on the couch and crossed her legs at the thighs. She made herself right at home as usual.

"Well, then lets watch it!"

She smiled prettily.

Norm let a low, feral growl escape him as the vampire teased her little dragon pet. He shook, his wings wrapping around her tightly as pleasure and power exploded through him. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her hard against his body, the force would be enough to break a human's spine. Norm let low, rough, draconic breaths move out of him as she sucked liters of blood.

Claire sat down next to her, "Did I tell you I made it into the SWAT?" She put on the movie and allowed herself to nuzzle Remi's large chest, followed by her collarbone and later her neck. Claire had only come out of puppyhood a few months ago, and if she still held contact with female lycans, she would probably still be on the teat. Most women seemed to linger on it much longer than men, perhaps because it was more socially acceptable for them.

As her body was grabbed and pulled roughly against his own, she growled, but it was one mixed of delight and desire. Her hands gripped his shoulders as she spread her legs to straddle him and to get more comfortable against his hard, almost unyielding frame. She sucked and then stopped, filled with heat and energy. She licked the excess blood, but didn't seal the wounds as her hands went down to his pants and tugged at his waistband. Looking up into his eyes, she spoke in a demanding tone, her breath a little labored, finally showing she was affected. She pulled away from him slightly as she spoke.

"Remove your pants."

Remi was surprised but so happy that Claire had made it on SWAT. She gave her quick applause as she put on the movie.

"That's great! I'm so proud of you."

Feeling Clair nuzzling her chest, collarbone, and neck, Remi felt her body arching in the slightest, enjoying the attention even if Claire didn't think of it as anymore than just giving affection as she would her mother for milk. Remi's eyes closed a moment as one of her hands moved to play with Claire's hair.

He glared at her with smart, witty eyes, as if daring the vampiress to make him remove his trousers. Norm suddenly backed away from the vampire, the sharp edge of his wings scratching her cheeks as he headed towards the front door. His wings folded against his back and his markings dulled in their glow as he waited for her to make her next move, a playful grin on his full, colorless lips.

Claire continued nuzzling her, addicted to the texture of Remi's unbelievably soft skin and her firm chest. Claire's pale skin contrasted against the tan color of Remi's.
"Thanks..." She purred deeply as she concentrated her attention on Remi's chest, knowing that was her weak spot. She didn't want to get devoured by the succubus, but there was little choice. Besides, for all she knew, they could only feed on men. This would probably just be a quick fling.
Shame that she couldn't feed from her, though.

Trianna saw his glare and actually laughed, though it was quiet and merely a snicker. It was still a laugh, nonetheless. One of the edges of his wings cut her cheek a little of her blood seeped out from it. But she didn't care. She could play this game. Sitting on the couch, she leaned back, angling a certain way that would definitely allure him. She was in his line of view after all. Spreading her legs, she exposed herself to him, her look playful. Well, two could play at this game.

"Would you make me wait, my pet? I'm here, after all, to satisfy you. Would you deny your mistress?"

Remi tilted her head back as the nuzzling continued. Her dress was low on her chest so a simple tug on the material would expose her tight peaks. Such an affectionate little wolf tonight, she thought vaguely, still stroking her hair, she cooed.

"What would you like from me, Claire? And I won't devour you...well, not like I do with men."

She smiled at the girl.

Norm smirked down at her as she attempted to allure him.
"Beg." He ordered in his baritone voice, his strong arms crossing over his chest as he observed her perfect body with an entertained look.

Claire nuzzled the dress aside and nibbled on one of the erect nipples playfully. Her ears unfurled from her head, twitching softly at the petting and drooping at the pleasure she felt from nuzzling Remi's firm breasts.
(short post is short)

Trianna felt a lick of anger, and it showed on her face as she frowned in the slightest. He would have her beg? Her? A Romanov? But the way he had spoken to her was like with Jocelyn, she wanted to obey the command but her pride and dominance were in the way. The submissive part of her was already begging while she sat there stubbornly. At this rate, she wouldn't finish her feeding. Too bad visual stimulation did basically nothing to him. Sighing lightly, she averted her gaze a moment, a pale blush upon her cheeks as she spoke quietly.

"Please...don't make me wait."

Remi let out a gasp and a quiet moan as Claire nibbled on one of her exposed, erect peaks. It was playful, she knew, but it felt really good. Her eyes closed as she tightened her grip on Claire's hair to keep her head in place, but soon loosened her hold when she figured out what she was doing. She would allow Claire to be in control of this, whatever it turned out to be.

He slowly approached her, revealing his neck once more. Norm could already feel the heat and lust corsing through his veins. This would certainly be an interesting relationship. Such a regal girl, courting a lowly demon. She didn't even own a TV! Worlds apart, they were. Bound only by blood. He held the back of her neck, possessively bringing her head to his neck and allowing her to bite down and feed as much as she needed. His wings wrapped around her caringly, draconic fire and warmth feeding into her already healthy and hot body.

Claire purred against the soft mound. But she soon grew bored without the flavor of satisfaction from milk. She parted from it, licking the nipple once more before covering Remi up and laying down on the couch, her long, slightly muscular legs over Remi's own. Her eyes went back to the TV. Claire hadn't noticed that she had sparked the succubus' arousal, her nose was numbed from the familiar scent of lactose.

In her own way, she knew what he was thinking. But like most things she dealt with, she didn't care about her status. She was part of a noble class, was a model, and he was just a demon. Not even someone of importance. But he was important to her in her own way. When he grasped her neck and pressed her lips to his neck, she sighed lightly. His wings caressed her with something akin to caring. Did he care? She didn't know. She had just met him, basically. Still...her teeth clamped down into the spots she had made earlier, her arms going around his neck as she bit. She held onto him, lightly rubbing her body against his. Obviously, she wanted a little more than just touches and blood.

Remi sighed lightly when Claire stopped playing with her breasts and began to relax. Remi may have wanted more from the lycan, but she would never cross lines that she wasn't meant to. Running her fingers along the others' legs, she relaxed against the couch and watched the movie, her hand going in longer, softer strokes as time passed.

He huffed smoke as he parted from her, beginning to feel a bit dizzy and week. He gave her a drunken smile, wiping some excess blood from his wound and licking it himself. The man, however, did not desire her in a sexual manner. He saved that for the lizard women and the succubuses.
"Mistress, I must depart." He said lowly, beginning to pull his clothing back on. One could easily tell he was having some difficulty moving from the loss of blood.

Claire removed her hoodie as the night became a bit warmer than usual. She had dressed down into a pair of short shorts and now was only wearing a tank top and a lacy black bra. Her huge chest was out to bear, firm, with permanently erect peaks. She glanced over at Remi, "Is something the matter?" She noticed the succubus' glazed over eyes.

Trianna sighed as she moved away from him. He didn't want her body, just the pleasure of her 'kiss' which actually hurt. But she hid it well and actually felt bad for taking a little too much blood. However, she didn't move to help him in the least. She just watched him dress as she rose from the couch and stood away from him. She turned her back to him as she moved her fingers through her now dry curls. She played with a strand of hair as she moved to her bedroom.

"You know the way out. Return to me later in the week if you so wish."

Remi snapped out of her daze as soon as Claire spoke to her. She shook her head to clear away the fog that had taken over her mind as she looked to the lycan and gaze her a smile. She shrugged lightly before nodding.

"Perhaps I fed too much tonight. It all went to my head."

The following morning Norm awoke amongst a mess of dirty sheets, snack cakes and tossed alarm clocks. He groaned and stuffed a snack cake into his mouth before heading into the bathroom and heading about his daily business.

Claire awoke, caught in an embrace with Remi. She groaned softly and shook the succubus, "Make us some breakfast." She mumbled as she gave one of the nipples a longing nibble before dragging herself towards the bathroom. The Lycan turned on the shower, beginning to get undressed as she examined herself in the mirror. She made a mental note of doing more upper body work, her arms were starting to look girly again.

Trianna hardly slept, if she ever slept at all and that night had been no different. She slept during the early morning hours and awake some time in the afternoon for her photo shoots. Jocelyn had shown her the pictures of the lycan cop which she had shrugged at. She hadn't cared much for other people, so why start now? The shoots went surprisingly well and soon Trianna was back in her home. She was stationed in her living room, reading a short story by Edgar Allan Poe, Beethoven playing in the background.

Remi awake with a groan as she shaken and then nibbled on. The nibbling woke her up more so than the shaking. Still, she rubbed her eyes and watched Claire go and take a shower. As the succubus came to full wakefulness, she went into the small kitchen and made breakfast for when Claire came back.

Norm had appeared five minutes too late at the studio, frowning, he returned to his apartment for the night. He returned to Trianna's apartment, letting himself in by picking the lock with some fancy claw work. Closing the door behind him, he approached the living room.
"Mistress." He said, holding two duffel bags full of his possessions, no clothing. He figured Trianna would keep him as a house pet of sorts, more convenient for her.

Claire returned, her shapely rump swaying as she was dressed in a police uniform. It was her last day as a police officer, next week she started as a SWAT operative. Sitting down, she sighed and started eating the sausage and eggs Remi had prepared.
"So, you going to look for a job?" She muttered through a full mouth as she ate sloppily. Lycan officers were typically given trousers with a hole in them for the tail. Apparently, lycans were rather intimidating by nature, and the fact that they were faced with a wild animal usually gave criminals more incentive to follow orders.

Trianna didn't raise her head from her book but with her abilities as a high ranking vampire, she turned the music down. She had heard him picking the lock and just shrugged. When Norm entered and spoke, she lifted one hand to point to a room that was next to the kitchen. It was devoid of everything except a bed, a lamp, and a dresser. If he wanted more for the room, he would have to ask. The room wasn't small, just about as big as her own. Brushing some of her hair behind her ears, Trianna spoke quietly.

"That will be your room."

Remi shrugged lightly as she ate her own portion of breakfast. She technically had a job as a stripper, which made good money, but she didn't want to keep working there. She wanted to do something more productive. She did know of an opening as a secretary for a woman at a clothing company which she had invited her to try her hand at it, so she would probably do that.

"Yeah, I think I have one lined up."

"We need a TV set. And... New furniture." He grumbled as he emerged from his room after unpacking. Yes, the antique love seat was nice and all but it was quite uncomfortable. Norm simply didn't understand why vampires tended to cling to the past so much. Sitting down next to his lover, he absently wrapped a wing around her and glanced at her book.
"Mistress, TV." He reminded, holding a hand out for a credit card or money or something. It only occurred now to Norm that Trianna would probably more of a sugar momma than a mistress.

Claire sighed as she rose after having eaten, letting out a small burp. She drank water straight from the tap. I mean, straight from the tap. As in, she stuck her mouth against the faucet. Wiping her full, pouty lips she headed out, "I'll see you around." She called before closing the door and hailing a cab over.

Back
Top Bottom