Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What a world, what a world..[Lucid + Hahvoc]

Hahvoc The Decepticon

Singularity
Jocelyn went about her day, business as usual. She worked as a photographer for a magazine and was getting her materials together in order to get to work. Her dog, Gary, was lazing about by the fireplace. He was getting old in his age, the poor German Shepard. Jocelyn went over to her baby and patted his head before she left for the day. Jocelyn Reynolds was an average woman, or so she thought. Her hair was long, black, and lightly curled about her cute face. She was very pretty and one would say she was beautiful, but she would never say that. she had lightly tanned skin with a sprinkling of freckles on her arms, chest, and cheeks. Her eyes were her best feature, being a brilliant green color. She was thin with enough curves to turn a man's head, but wasn't too curvy. Her outfit consisted of a cream colored, button-up top with black slacks and black heels. Her camera was around her neck and her messenger bag held her equipment. She walked to over to get her neighbor, who happened to be a vampire and an actress that modeled for her photos. But Trianna was still fast asleep. She would bother her later.

Jocelyn went about her day snapping photos of different colors and setting up scenes for photo shoots and such. Eventually Trianna made it to the shoot and they really got working. Trianna had pale skin, like most vampires. She also had wavy dark red hair and dark blue eyes that contrasted nicely. She was slim, but still curvy, more so than Jocelyn. The woman had an slender hour-glass figure that was simply to die for. Trianna wasn't a bitch like most people thought, she just never really cared much for anything, which went with a lot of vampiric personalities. But she was nice to Jocelyn as her photographer and that was all that was required of her. The shoot went on for a few more hours as they started to get in the better poses.

Norm sighed softly, a bit of smoke carrying out of his mouth with the breath. He was a demon, and as such he was often the target of mockery or fear. Despite this, the man was deathly attractive. With a heavily muscled form, skin that was too dark and smooth to be human, polished horns on his head and long, silken black hair. The only shortcoming was his wings, though grand and spectacular, they were quite bothersome when it came to shop for clothing. He often had to open holes in his hoodies, and demonic claws were not known to be very efficient when it came right down to it.
The Demon walked into a video game store at the mall, a multitude of demons were inside, making their monthly purchases. Norm, with his cargo pants, hoodie and yellow eyes, picked out two games he had been awaiting and proceeded to wait in line. A Succubus tried to lure him in order to feed, but quickly gave up when she noticed the horns, skin, and the glowing yellow markings that peeked out from his collarbone. A stern frown on his hard face, he purchased the games and headed towards the food court for lunch.

Most of the artsy types seemed to come into this particular coffee shop, most of them being vampires or humans. A Demon was a bit out of place but it wasn't as if Norm cared. He sat down in the corner, letting his grand wings stretch out a bit before he set his viente-sized moccacino down and taking a sip from it. Norm opened up the manga he had been reading, shamelessly. Demons had warped the once human-dominated otaku world. Making it something intimidating and to be feared. It was hard not to, seeing as how Demons had all those sharp edges and snappy attitudes.
He noticed an odd pair at the other corner of the cafe, a vampire and a human, apparently looking over a roll of negatives.

"What do you think of these three shots, Trianna?"

Jocelyn asked as she sipped her water. The vampire looked bored, as usual, but her eyes seemed to take on a little more life when she pointed to the last shot in the strip, which was the best out of all the great shots. The vampire's head soon turned as she caught the Demon walking into the coffee shop. She gave him a two-fingered wave before she turned her attention back to her human companion.

Jocelyn had noticed the demon and she shivered lightly from both fear and well, dangerous arousal. He was attractive in a dangerous sense, like how fast cars were dangerous but sexy. But he was dangerous on a different level. She caught Trianna's eyes and could tell that she had been looking at the demon as well.

Norm frowned slightly as he noticed them looking at him. Vampires were bad news. Other races who got involved with them either ended up addicted to drugs, shot, or things much worse. Yet, they were more alluring than a succubus, and richer than most humans. The short term rewards far outweighed the long term consequences.
Norm rose.
He tucked the small bag with the games in it into his hoodie and approached the table, sipping his coffee as he slid down into the chair. At this close proximity, one could easily see the smoke constantly coming forth from his nostrils with each breath.
"Evening. I couldn't help but notice, are you a model?" He spoke. Norm's voice was a fearsome baritone, deep and commanding. He could easily do a reading of the bible and make it sound serious instead of a mockery of human knowledge. His yellow eyes looked at the picture, a strangely slender hand lifting it and examining it. The worst one of the shoot, yet remarkable on its own.
"I'm Norman Truce." He introduced himself.

Trianna watched him walk over with that still blank look, though her eyes were alight. She was the best at having a poker face, which was how she had gotten into the modeling business. She could make certain expressions on command, which was why she and Jocelyn worked so well together. When the demon spoke, Trianna felt her expression changing in the slightest, it was a deep and commanding voice that he held. Rather attractive, even with its scary undertone. She nodded at him and spoke, her voice light and rich even with it's quietness. She possessed a slight Russian accent that was just barely noticeable.

"Yes, I am a model. I am Trianna Romanov."

Turning her hand to point at at Jocelyn, she gave her photographer a small but real smile. Jocelyn smiled lightly as she sipped her water and tucked some of her hair behind her ears. The vampire spoke again.

"This is Jocelyn Gallant. She is my photographer. It is her picture you are looking at."

"It is your figure I am paying attention to." Norm corrected as he put the picture back down, looking at both Jocelyn and Trianna. Jocelyn reminded him of his own mother, a very caring lizard woman who had fallen for a demon. Hence his draconic features. But he had no inclination towards motherly types, yet, he was captivated by Trianna's mystery and controlled self. He could tell that she had many tales to tell, so many emotions to give out, but her vampiric nature held her in the constant state of icy uncaring. His wings stretched out a bit again as he became lost in thought, examining Trianna's face closely for any subtle twitches that might give her away.
"Tell me about yourself." He commanded.

Jocelyn didn't mind his truthful yet semi-harsh words. She was used to not being attractive. It was fine with her, she wasn't jealous. She didn't truly feel anything for the male other than perhaps a small bit of lust, that was about it. It was probably because he was male and a demon. Nothing more. Trianna did not twitch as he might have hoped, considering that if she wished, she didn't even have to breath, more or less. She watched him with only emotion in her eyes as she cradled her chin in her open palm.

"I was born in Russia but I was brought here at a very young age. Jocelyn saw me sitting on a park bench roughly seven years ago and took my picture, which was how I became a model. I enjoy plays and movies, and listen to classical music in my home."

Trianna said in response to his question.

Norm could tell there was more to Trianna, but decided not to press on the matter as he looked over to Jocelyn, who seemed hurt. As to why, he didn't know. Shifting in his seat once more, he looked down at her form at back at her face. From the rather small chest, to her slender, subtly curved body and her absolutely delicious looking neck. She would be absolutely stunning if she just fixed her hair up a bit and went for a more vampiric appearance.
He glanced again, her hips seemed a bit too wide, but it only enhanced her shape.
"What of you?" He asked, pulling a pair of fine leather gloves over his hands as they began to feel sensitive. They were peeling again.
So bothersome.

Trianna watched him take slight interest in Jocelyn, which she was pleased for. Not many looked at Jocelyn, even though she was pretty, especially for a human. She sipped her coffee as she watched Jocelyn snap out of her little daze. She had been thinking about where the next photo shoot would be. Turning her sparkling eyes to Norm, Jocelyn hummed a little as she thought about his question.

"I've been a photographer for the past ten years. I like beautiful things and well, obviously Trianna qualifies."

She smiled at her subject, who just gave her a tiny smile and shrug. Sipping her water, Jocelyn continued with her small explanation.

"I've lived here for fifteen years, and my parents are off somewhere. They love to travel. It was how I got into photography. We traveled so much that I got into taking pictures to document everything."

She gave him a smile that seemed to make her look rather beautiful. Sipping her water with an almost innocent look on her face, she tilted her head in questioning.

"Why don't you tell us about yourself?"

Norm's shoulders tensed as he was asked to speak about himself.
"I've lived here my entire life. My mother was a lizard, my father was a writer, a demon no less." His shirt collar seemed to drop a little as he relaxed, causing the markings to peek out again, "I live off an extensive inheritance, but live in a one room apartment. And that is about how far my persona goes." He glanced at both of them, youth suddenly showing on his hard face. It disappeared as he returned to the here and now.
He hadn't mentioned his sister. A succubus, just like their incubus father. They didn't get along very well, despite the fact that she was a sweetheart to him. Just a blood problem, was all.
Norm gave Trianna a special look, known as the 'feed look' between vampires. He rose and headed towards the bathroom at the far end of the coffee shop, waiting for Trianna to join him.

"I'll be back in a moment or two, Jocelyn. I would like it if you chose which pictures you like best of me."

Trianna rose, having noticed the feed look. She was a bit surprised he knew of it, but still followed him to the far bathroom that was rather obscured. She got several glances, heard whispered words of wonder, but didn't respond in any way as she trailed behind the demon. Jocelyn watched them leave with a light sigh as she went over the negatives. She would have to get them developed soon. She made little notes on her note pad before she put them away. Getting her camera out, she took pictures of some of the people in the coffee shop and those who were outside of it.​

As soon as Trianna entered she would find herself grabbed and pushed against the grimy tile wall, Norm's chiseled, hard face only an inch from her own graceful one. A hard frown was on his lips, his eyes showing demonic rage as he glared at her. Yet, Norm bared his neck to the vampire, the veins hardly noticeable under the scale-like hide. He slid his hands over her waist, his wings following by engulfing her completely. Norm eagerly awaited the pleasure, the feeling of void, as if there were nothing else but the sire who fed upon you.

Trianna's eyes darkened when she was grabbed and shoved against the wall. She didn't like to be man-handled by strangers. And the look on Norm's face wasn't one that she liked. However, he bared his neck to her, which she hadn't really expected. She wrapped her arms about his shoulders loosely as she stepped into his body, her fangs lengthening as she parted her lips. His hands upon her waist were ignored, as were the wings that encased her. She hadn't fed from a demon in awhile and found herself feeling thrilled at the aspect. She didn't kiss his neck, just ghosted over the hide with her lips until she found the vein and bite down, instantly filling the other with indescribable power. Trianna was a powerful vampire after all and her potency for pleasure was like no others.​

Demon blood was not coppery or loose like a human's. It felt like tugging on a frozen milkshake. A bit of effort, but the reward was worth it. It filled her with energy and a searing heat, the coldness of death now alien. Norm arched his back at the pleasure, his heavily muscled form rubbing against Trianna's curvy, slender body. He was filled with power, and desired her above all else. Yet, he had to control himself. They obviously were not meant to be together, no matter how powerful the feeding was. As her lips parted from his neck, he leaned towards them, wanting more. His wings lingered for a bit before finally releasing her.
Norm had been panting but he quickly contained himself.

Trianna kept control of her body's reactions to his movements and hoarse breathing. The energy was delicious, much like his blood. She didn't take as much as in a normal feeding, a lovely mixture of blood and sex, but enough to sate the both of them. When she pulled her fangs from his neck, she licked the last few droplets away before she cleaned off her mouth, adjusting her shirt and hair. She gave him a smirk, her eyes a mixture of dark and light green as she lightly touched his face.

"Easy now...no need to alert any others."

He almost had the temptation to call her mistress in the most husky, seductive voice he could muster. But nothing. Norm fixed his hoodie, shouldering the bathroom door aside as he approached the human girl.
"It was nice speaking to you." He said as he slid a card onto the table and proceeded to leave, taking his coffee with him. Norm resisted the temptation to look back, to get one more look at that vampiress, but he didn't. He wouldn't. Demons did not fall in love, but he wasn't entirely demonic, was he?

Across the city of Chicago, in a riverside park, a lycan girl trotted down the runner's path. She was dressed in a worn hoodie, sweatpants and sneakers. Her white and red fur-like hair made her stand out from other women. A long face, with wolf-shaped eyes and natural eyeshadow gave her away as a lycan. Not to mention the tail wagging under her sweat pants. She didn't like her body. The huge breasts, the wide hips, the small waist. A body meant for seduction and child bearing, not for fitness and law enforcement.
It was a damn shame she was sterile, too.
She had been banished from her pack soon after she left the teat and moved out of puppyhood. She had yet to produce more wolves for the pack, and as such she was useless as a lycan female. Well, fuck them. Claire had decided to pursue her own dreams and join the local armed response force, more popularly known as the SWAT team. She had already graduated as a cadet and moved through the ranks before becoming a detective. Now she just needed to pass a few tests and she would be able to don the bulletproof armor.
The thought of it made her move from jogging to sprinting, and never stop.

Jocelyn looked up when Norm returned and placed his card on the table. Since he left so abruptly, she could only nod and lightly wave. As she did, she saw Trianna return, her skin flushed with life and warmth. Despite legends, vampires were warm because they drank living, warm blood. But Trianna also seemed different. She was hiding something. She watched the demon leave the coffee shop before she looked at her friend and subject. Trianna watched the demon leave as well, her eyes never straying. She picked up his card and pocketed it. He would return to her. It was only a matter of time..

Norm had spent his afternoon as usual. A few other demons had arrived and they played a short session of Dungeons & Dragons. It had been rather bland. They lacked new rulebooks and some of the dice were damaged. Regardless, they spent most of the time mocking each other's characters anyways.
After they left, he lazed about, playing the new games he had obtained. Norm had decided to skip the gym today. That feeding sufficed as cardio, right? He huffed smoke, a bit of soot landing on his soot-covered couch. Norm rubbed his nose and turned off the game system, putting on a shirt and leaving the apartment for Trianna's coven. Finding it was easy enough, just follow your heartbeats. Imprinting, they called it.
Wether it was a coven or a small apartment, he would just have to wait and find out.

Claire panted as she slowed down, her running having become clumsy after doing so for ten minutes. She stopped and leaned against a lamp post, coughing and sitting down.
Pushed herself too hard.
She reluctantly lit a cigarrette, deciding to get her sweaty butt home already and put on the movie that had arrived from Netflix. Probably Lethal Weapon 3 or something.

Trianna had gone home to her apartment to snooze the day away and relax in her tub. She was buzzing with energy, but she felt like relaxing and reserving that energy for later. She, unlike most vampires, was not part of a coven. She lived by herself and preferred it that way. Sure, she looked over a small coven that was in the next town over, but they hardly called upon her unless there were blood disputes. Relaxing in her tub, Trianna listened to the classical stylings of Bach.

Jocelyn had decided to go to the park and snap some pictures as she now had the rest of the day off since the shoot was such a success. She noticed a lycan sitting on the ground with a cigarette, looking tired from a long run. But the way the woman was angled was perfect in the darkening light. She knelt down like a knight, her camera glued to her eye as she snapped a few pictures. Moving a few feet over, she took a few more from a different angle. This woman was stunning, much like Trianna, only different. This woman was more rugged and curvy, but still pretty in her own way.

Norm knocked on the apartment door, ringing the doorbell and waiting for her to open. He glanced at a young man with a mohawk argue with his mom as she tried to undo the lock to the adjacent apartment.
"The fuck you looking at!?" The Punk hissed at The Demon.
Norm remained quiet, not wanting to spend the night in jail or drag Trianna into a fight in the hallway. His shoulders tensed as he continued waiting.

Claire sighed out the menthol smoke, slowly rising and noticing someone taking a few pictures of her. She sauntered over, unzipping part of her hoodie to let some chilly air into her heated form. One could see the start of the deep cleavage, supported by a sports bra and a white tank top.
"Hey, I'm Claire." She panted softly, looking Jocelyn over, her eyes lingering on the camera. Her tail slowly stopped wagging as she began to wonder why Jocelyn had taken pictures. Claire was rather overprotective of her own privacy, and didn't even like to be seen unless she had a uniform on.

Trianna heard the door bell over the music and she slipped out of the tub, throwing on a towel and tying it at her bust so it would fall off. Running her finger through her wet curls, she moved out of the bathroom and turned off her stereo. Humming lightly to herself, she pulled open the door and stared at Norm. Turning to look at Charles, the punk with the mohawk, she flashed her eyes at him, making them flicked between light and dark, which always scared the piss out of him for some reason. He gulped and then rushed into the apartment with his mother. Turning her attention back to Norm, she stepped out of the way so he could enter, not saying a word.

"Oh! Why hello. I'm Jocelyn. Sorry, I should have asked by the lighting and position was perfect.."

She felt slightly embarrassed, but she shrugged it off, she was a photographer after all. Studying Claire with her photographer's eye, she backed up two steps and raised her camera to snap a shot. Gingerly lowering the camera with a delicate blush, Jocelyn smiled with a short laugh.

"Sorry, I just think you are beautiful and I like taking pictures of beauty people and things."

Norm entered, just as quietly as he unzipped his hoodie, removing it over his wings and tossing it aside. He was left in a wife beater, showing the long, glowing tribal markings that moved all along his biceps and forearms. It only made him seem more powerful and intimidating. He glanced at Trianna's lovely bust briefly and examined the apartment.
Silently, he moved over to the couch, half-laying on it as he awaited the vampire.

Her full, pouty lips curled into a slight frown when she took another picture. Claire crossed her arms over her large chest, pushing it up slightly unintentionally.
"I'd rather have my privacy. If you want me to be your little personal model, ask for permission first." She said bitterly, ready to continue out of the park unless Jocelyn had something else to say.

Trianna wasn't much for modesty, she was a model and a vampire, no less. She watched him toss off his hoodie and noticed the markings, but they didn't bother her. As he laid down on the couch, more or less, she moved over to him and straddled his waist. He would have to beg her for what he wanted from her and it showed in her eyes, her facial expression blank, well...almost.

Jocelyn sighed and tucked her hands into the pockets of her slacks, she kicked at the ground almost like a child as she turned to the busty lycan with a soft expression.

"I'm sorry. Please be my model for the next hour?"

She asked this quietly, but she wasn't backing down in the least.

Norm gazed up at her with a hard expression, as if to tell her that he wasn't the type to beg. This was obviously going to be a power struggle, and a very interesting one at that. His wings slowly wrapped around her in a tight embrace, while his arms remained loose at either side of the couch. She could smell the soot and burning from his lungs exiting his nostrils in each steady breath.

Claire tossed the cig away, noticing that Jocelyn kept nervously looking at the chest. The lycan couldn't care less. They were there, right? And if she didn't want people to look she'd just zip up the hoodie.
But she didn't care enough.
"Fine." Claire sighed, waiting for Jocelyn to give her orders. It wasn't like she was going to do anything productive.

He could glare at her all day, she wasn't going to give him what he wanted unless he asked. She leaned down, pressing her chest against his own as she spoke into his ear. She liked the feel of him beneath her. She was dominant in lots of aspect unless someone could make her submit. Which is why she and Jocelyn made a good pair. Though Jocelyn was a submissive type, when she got down to business, it was almost scary how different she became. Her voice was husky was as she whispered.

"Beg or get out.."

Jocelyn hadn't just been staring at the woman's chest. She was taking in all her attributes. She wanted to make sure the light hit in the right places, that the angles were correct and things like. She liked the distance the zipper had traveled on the hoodie, showing some cleavage but not a lot, which was the appeal. Pointing to the light post, she slipped into photography mode.

"Lean against the light post. Press yourself against it as though it were a lover."

Back
Top Bottom