Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Transformation (Lyra and I)

It didn't take long at all for Alex's length to begin dripping the clear fluid. His entire body shuddered with pleasure as he gasped and felt himself come closer and closer... At least until the girl pulled away. He looked up with great frustration as he whined and whimpered. Still, when Alex saw that she was going to lower herself onto him he was a bit more understanding. As her lips pressed up against his, he eagerly pressed back, his tongue lashing forcefully against hers. His member could feel her wetness build up as she hand rubbed his length along her folds. Still she wouldn't go any further and this frustrated him greatly. After what seemed like hours, Alex could no longer stand it and both of his hands grabbed around her hips before thrusting up with his cock, the sensation ever so satisfying.

Kimurael gasped in pleasure as Alexis thrust inside her, eyes momentarily unfocused. Her back arched and she pulled the pseudo-girl forward into her cleavage. Slowly, she began to move against him. She always felt it best to savor the first time with a new person, so she wouldn't rush it. With each movement, she would take him in as far as she could before moving back up. It wasn't too long before her hands found their way to his chest, her fingertips stimulating his nipples. "See? Theres no reason to be shy," she cooed. "This isn't anything to be ashamed of."

What seemed like a slippery hand grasping on his length caused shudders and gasps to come from Alex, who moaned deep into her cleavage. It was simply amazing how warm her breasts were. Was his own chest like this as well…” Still, he didn’t think much of it as he thrust as hard as he could into her sex. Despite this, it was still clear that she was in control. As her hands picked and played with Alex’s now much more sensitive nipples, he gasped and moaned in pleasure.

Kimurael felt her pussy begin to tighten a bit and knew that she was getting close to climax. Though she wanted to draw it out, she couldn't stop herself from speeding up just a tiny bit. Her breath started coming to her in small gasps, and she curled up so she could rest her head on the boys shoulder. With a final moan, she sank all the way down on to him. She clamped her arms around him and dug her nails into his back. Not quite hard enough to draw blood, but she definitely left a few scratch marks. Her womanhood spasmed around his member for a few seconds and every muscle in her body seemed to tense up. It took her a couple of seconds to relax and when she finally did she collapsed on top of him, panting softly.

“Oh god, oh god, oh god~! Aaaah!” Alex yelped when her hands went over his back and scratched without too much concern. He still was unable to associate pain with pleasure. As she clenched her lower lips tightly around his member, he shuddered and wrapped his own arms around her as well and shuddered when she came. “Oh… that was so amazing…” Although he did not have his own release, it was clear it exhausted him greatly.

Slowly, the demoness pulled herself off of him and plopped down in the drivers seat. Eventually, it dawned on her that he hadn't came. Well, that just wouldn't do. "What's the matter, Alexis? You didn't get enough?" she asked pouting. "Well, we'll just have to fix that," she declared. Once again, she leaned over and took him into her mouth. It was even more arousing now that she could taste herself on him. Bobbing her head up and down, she used one hand to hold his shaft steady and the other hand to knead his balls. It wasn't long before she could feel the tell-tale twitching and she quickly pulled up before the eruption.

Maybe it came from being a virgin, but him actually finishing wasn't a big concern of his. The sensation of being inside of another human was much more arousing now. He blinked up at her when she brought this up, and could only reply with a brain dead, "E-Eh...?" She came down on him forcefully and with expert precision. It was clear she wanted him to cum first before anything else, and it didn't take the Alex very long to do so at all, as he gasped and breathed heavily before a torrent of his seed spilled out of his member and splattered everywhere, from onto the girls face and over his own pink clothing as well. Thoroughly drained now, he panted and gasped for air as he slumped in the passenger's seat.

Kimurael's pinched her eyes shut just as the warm fluid sprayed her face. As she began to wipe it off with her finger, she reached over to check the vanity mirror. Luckily, it had managed to avoid her hair. She had managed to get most of it off her face and licked her finger clean of it, when she had a wicked idea. Instead of swallowing, she kissed the transformed boy passionately. She used her tongue to pass the salty treat back to him. After all, if he was going to be a girl full time one day then he should get used to the taste.

Alex found himself completely drained of all energy, and his eyes fluttered while trying to regain his breath. That was, until the girl began to use her lands to lick his milk off of her face and body. This immediately brought his member back to attention, even though he found it quite embarrassing that it did so. As she knelt closer to kiss him softly on the lips, his eyes shut romantically while accepting her lips. However, he was surprised when an unusual taste came into his mouth, and immediately pushed her away before saying with a bit of panic, "W-What are you doing?!"

Kimurael barely managed to swallow before bursting into giggles. "Oh, calm down. It's not going to hurt you," she admonished, still chuckling slightly. "You might want to fix yourself before we get home," she said, looking pointedly at his still exposed member before starting the car again. 'I hope he can remember how to tuck it back without hurting himself,' she mused to herself. Without another word, she backed out of the alley. Soon, they were once again parked in the garage adjacent to her building.

Once they were inside her apartment again, She went straight for her phone. The display showed that she had a few messages, but none of them proved to be very important and were soon deleted. "Well, I think I'll be taking a shower now," she informed her guest as she stretched her arms above her head. "I have to make sure I got all your... love juice off of me," she added.

Alex coughed repeatedly and tried to get the taste out of his mouth, but to no avail. The taint of his own sperm would forever haunt his taste buds now. He frowned and looked at her with a questioning and worried look. Why would she try to feed him... that?! As she mentioned fixing himself up, he looked down at himself and realized what a mess his female body had become. With a blush he tried to hide his member, but had trouble doing so while driving and being so horribly distracted. Still by the time they left the alley way, he was at least slightly more presentable. At least as presentable as a girl smothered in sperm wearing a tank top and shorts could look.

Alex began to wonder what he would do for the next week, now that he was a girl. Would he just stay at her place now? That seemed to be it... When she readied to take a shower, Alex softly nodded his head with a blush. "O-Okay then... I'll wait out here until you're done then."

"Wow, we just had hot passionate sex, and you're still that uncomfortable around me?" the demoness asked teasingly. "You know, most guys would have offered to help scrub my back or something. You've got to get used to being around me because I'm afraid we're going to be stuck together for a very long time, considering the connection we share," she said, intentionally letting that little tidbit of information slip. Once the deal was sealed, they're lives would become closely linked. They would be able to communicate telepathically for one, once he learned her name. There was also the nasty little ability she would gain that would allow her to syphon off his life for a temporary boost in power. She would avoid that, though, as it could damage his potential for faith in the long term.

"Well if you change your mind, you know where to find me," she announced as she entered her bedroom. It wasn't very long before she came out completly naked carrying a towel as she transited to the bathroom. She closed the door, but made sure not to lock it, before hopping into the shower.

Subtlety was definitely a weak point of this girl. Or perhaps she was doing this in order to purposely bother him. Alex turned the same red he was before and bit onto his lip tightly. “Well, I… Wanted to give you some privacy…” That was the best excuse he could come up with, and was unable to think of anything else. He nodded his head when she went off to go into the bathroom, and his eyes once more followed her when she walked by without any clothing.

While sitting alone there in the living room, Alex wondered what it was that she was talking about. Connection? Considering that he was a girl now, he worried very much about just what it was that he got himself involved in… He sighed and took a deep breath before standing up and heading to the shower, and knocking softly on the door.

The demoness stared blankly at the door for a second as she tried to process what the knock on the door meant. Was he actually going to come in with so little prompting? "Come in," she finally yelled. She had already started the water, so she didn't want to step out and drip water everywhere. At the last second, an idea popped into her head. She quickly got her hair wet and bent over to reach for the shampoo, making sure to give the transformed boy a good look at her assets when he came in.

Alex opened the door just a creep. He looked at the naked girl with a flush in his face before stuttering "Um... I thought I should help you clean up since... I kind of cause it and all... the mess that is." His eyes immediately wandered to her breasts and stayed there for a few moments. It took him a while to realize that he was gawking at her practically.

Kimurael straightened up as he entered, while leveling a secudtive look at him. "Well, don't just stand there. Get undressed and come help, then," she told him as she turned her back to him. "You can check my body while I wash my hair," she said. As the demoness began to work the lather into her hair, she let some of it drip down onto her chest. "How many times am I going to have to tell you not to be so shy?"

"U-Um, of course." Alex had completely forgotten he was about to enter a shower fully clothed. The top came off easily, but the shorts were so tight on his hips that it took a moment for him to wriggle out of them. How girls wore these garments was still a mystery to him. He nodded softly whens he told him to help with the rest of her body. He took a bit of soap fall down her shoulders and lathered it before slowly washing her back. As she asked him about his timid nature he looked down and answered quietly, "I'm sorry, I'm just not used to... being like this yet..."

Kimurael leaned forward to rinse her hair, pressing her rear against him as she did so, before responding, "Well, how about this? Everytime you act like you're scared or you act like you don't want me to do something I'm doing, I'll stop," she offered deceptively. Slowly, she turned around and wrapped her arms around his waste and pulled him closer. As she kissed him softly, her hand slipped down between his legs and began stroking the smooth area between his balls and ass. "How does that feel?" she asked him in a silky smooth voice.

"Hmm..." Alex thought for a moment before biting his lip. He got the feeling she would be stopping a lot then, and he didn't want to be a burden on her though. "Alright... I guess that sounds good." He blinked and was a bit lost when she turned around and his eyes were focused on her assets specifically. As her hands wandered down to stroke that spot which he very often neglected, shivers of pleasure he never felt before filled him. "A-Ah...!"

The demoness grinned widely at his response. "Well then, lets get started," she said as her hand moved back past his balls to brush her fingers over his rapidly stiffening member. 'Hmm, not quite hard enough yet,' she thought to herself. Her free hand then cupped one of his breasts as she leaned down and took one of the nipples in her mouth. At the same time, she took a firmer grip on his member noting that it was now rock hard. When she was sure he was about to explode, she slipped her hand down past her balls again, this time going even further and placing one finger lightly against the opening to his anus. She didn't want to scare him too much so she didn't push it inside. She just waited for him to protest so she would have an excuse to cut him off. She figured if she repeated this process of bringing him to the edge and leaving him unsatisfied often enough he would get over his embarassment about his body.

"S-Started... Ah~!" A short moan escaped him as he began to harden quickly in her hand just by a soft brush of the fingers. Her hands wanted to his breast and groped softly with her sweet lips gently tugging at the bud. It was unusual, now that he had breasts, he barely even noticed until someone gave them attention, and when they did receive attention, how they arouse him so easily! Still being rather inexperienced, he felt himself almost ready to release, but it seemed she noticed that as well and moved her fingers away. It took Alex a moment to realize just where her fingers were going, but when he did know fear filled him immediately. "No, don't put your finger there!" The idea of having something up there frightened him greatly, since it was a place that no one had ever touched before. His face turned a bright flush of red as he covered his face with his hands in shame. Going there was just too far for him right now.

The demoness immediately backed away when she heard him protest. "Suit yourself," she told him non-chalantly before returning to cleaning herself. When she finished, she shut off the water and stepped out onto the floor mat. She quickly dried herself off and offered him the towel. She didn't bother to wait for him to hand it back. She just fished a hair dryer out of the bathroom cabinet and plugged it in. When her hair was reasonably dry, she put it to the side and grabbed a brush. She didn't want to give him a chance to pleasure himself, that would defeat the purpose, so she ordered him to brush it for her. "You do me, then I'll do you," she said, intentionally wording the command in a suggestive manner.

"Ah... Um..." Alex blinked and found himself a bit confused. Did that actually... Just work? She must have been serious about stopping if he were to get embarrassed. Considering that they were both inside of the shower, he began to clean himself as well. When his hands wandered over his new feminine flesh, he could help but shiver the slightest, finding it sensual to the touch. By the time she was done, he was as well. The boy tended to take quick showers. He smiled and thanked her when she offered him the towel that was lightly scented with her body. His hair was still short enough that he didn't have to use a hair dryer to get most of it dry. When he looked over at her, he blinked at the brush, unsure of what to do precisely before finally realizing it, and taking the brush from her. He moved to her back side, and did long strokes through her hair.

"Well, you seem awfully enthusiastic all of a sudden," Kimurael said playfully, hiding her annoyance over the fact that her teasing tactics didn't seem to have any effect on the now mostly female boy. However, a new idea started forming in her head. Maybe she would break this kid in yet. When she was satisfied that her hair was properly groomed, she got up and motioned for him to take her place. As she ran the comb through his new blonde hair, she tried to figure out the best way to talk him into it.

"Ya know, if you like this so much, I bet you would love to go shopping with me tomorrow," she told him. She would have to go through his pockets beforehand and make sure any money he had with him got 'misplaced'. She would give it back to him when she was ready, but she had to have some leverage on any purchases. "Would you like that?" she asked him sweetly.

“Eh…?” Alex found himself confused by her words. Enthusiastic compared to when? He already took a shower with her and what not… What else did she want from him? Still, he didn’t think too much of it since she didn’t pursue the matter after her first phrase. Although it still did make him wonder a bit…

His ears perked as she mentioned shopping. It was something that he hadn’t considered or worried about at all and when she brought it up, he realized the possibilities… Perhaps while he was there, he could get some more proper clothing instead of these booty shorts and revealing tank tops. Alex nodded his head in approval as the brush just gently grazed his scalp.

Back
Top Bottom