Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Transformation (Lyra and I)

Zalvek

Pulsar
Alex panted heavily, beads of sweat rolling down his lithe form. It was another blazing day on the college track and he was hot on the field to complete his hurdles. No matter how much sweat got into his amber eyes, and no matter how much splitting pains shot up his legs, he refused to stop. Without a single missed beat, he jumped rhythmically over one hurdle to the next.

One,

Two,

Three,

Four,

Fi-

The sound of plastics crashing onto the turf echos through the outdoors. At the very least, to Alex it seemed like a sound that would never end. Running was one thing, hurdles were another and he wasn't able to do quite as well in it. It was certainly frustrating. With a growl of annoying he pounded a clenched fist into the ground. It hurt, but he didn't give any indication that it did. The sun was setting now, and he felt his body entirely worn out. There was no more that he could do for the day, considering the college closed the fields at dusk. With a sigh, Alex stood up and grabbed his small tote bag before heading out of the fields and to his dorm. It was a bit of a long walk, but he would be able to take the time to relax and cool down from all of his intense exercise.

Kimurael's expression remained passive as she watched the track members leave the field after practice. Idly, she twirled a lock of her long brown hair around her finger while ignoring her host's friends. As far as they were concerned, it was just another day of heckling the jocks while they practiced. They never suspected that the athletes held a new interest in their friend 'Sarah's' green eyes. It wasn't surprising, they still saw the very short, rather cynical teenage girl they always had. They had no idea that she had, in effect, been replaced with a vastly ancient conciousness recently escaped from hell.

While her friends were still guffawing over some wise-crack, she stood up and made her way over to her mark. She needed some new friends. Sarah's friends weren't suited to her inner Demon's needs, so she had decided to look for others. She had to be subtle about it, so noone would get suspicious. Most humans had managed to wrap themselves in nigh impenetrable cocoons of disbelief, but she couldn't afford to expose herself to the few who hadn't.

"Hello, you're Alex right?" she said as she approached the one she deemed to be the mostly likely candidate. "You look like you could use some help out there. I might be able to 'hook you up'," she offered quietly. "We could talk about it later, if you want," she added with her hands on her hips, trying to look subtly alluring in her tight black tank top and pants and pulling it off rather well. It didn't hurt that the top left a little bit of tummy exposed above the studded leather strap she wore.

The young man blinked when someone addressed him. He was about to put in a pair of headphones before he was called by a girl he had never met before. His blue eyes gazed over her body for a moment before seeing her as one of those “Punk” kind of girls based on her attire. “Yes, that’s me… Why?” It was rather odd to see that she was coming over and talking to him. Usually he was a pretty amicable person, but not a lot of people actually spoke to him really aside from a few running friends.

As she offered the idea of help, Alex immediately interpreted it as something else. Help could have meant a lot of things, and he personally though she was referring to drugs. His arms went up in protest as he shook his head. “Whoa, uh… I don’t do drugs or anything like that. No thanks.” His eyes couldn’t help but peek at the softly exposed flesh underneath her shirt, wondering why girls liked to expose themselves in such a manner at times…

"I like how you immediately think of drugs when someone offers you help," the girl said as sarcastically as she could. "You hurtin' for it or something? Whatever, never mind. Look, I'm not offering drugs. I just thought that maybe we could be friends," she offered. She knew he was clean. She couldn't smell the stench of chemical dependency on him like she could some of Sarah's friends. Even though the humans didn't know how to use their senses properly, Kimurael had been part of the very process of Creation and was intimately familiar with it capabilities, or at least she was and she still held some of that knowledge despite the limitations of the human brain.

Growing impatient at the useless conversational detour, the demon decided to get the dialog back on track. "Anyway, are you interested or not? I'm sure I could find someone else to hang out with tonight, and I would like some time to figure out who if you're not interested," she told the boy. In truth, she probably wouldn't approach anyone else today, but it seemed an appropriate threat. Rushed decisions usually turned in favor of the manipulator.

Being the kind of person he was, Alex felt apologetic of making such an assumption. Still, that kind of diction was usually so common with those kinds of people that he couldn't help but do so. The slight guilt he felt was more than evident from the way he spoke. Once he realized she simply wanted to be friends he found himself able to listen to her with a bit more trust. Slightly naive for a college student to believe though...

"Well... I suppose I wouldn't mind that really... I don't think I've seen you around here before?" As he tried to ask her about the small things, he was rather surprised by how quickly it jumped to her wanting to hang out, and also losing interest. At the least he didn't want to look a friend whom was gained so quickly. "Well no, I didn't mean that. I would life to be friends with you still. Um, I think I'm free tonight if you wanted to do something then...?"

An almost predatory smile made its way on to Kimurael's lips as the boy played right into her hands. It was almost too easy. Now, where to go, where to go... Well, why not let him choose? That would be easier and would help him feel more comfortable.

"Ok then, It's a date. Where you taking me?" she asked playfully, rocking back and forth on her heels with her hands in her pockets. She made sure to subtly thrust her chest out a little as she moved forward, just to fluster him a little. It was so simple to manipulate guys. Hell, she might even give him a little sample of her... talents. He wasn't bad looking after all, and the demon figured she could use a little fun. Business came first though, of course.

It was true, Alex was a bit dense. And so it took him a moment to understand precisely what she meant. After a few seconds the word "Date" finally clicked and a bit of a flush came into his face as he responded properly. "Ah, well um... I'm not sure..." His eyes wandered down to the grown as he tried to figure out what to do in this situation.

"W-Well um, I usually like to go to the park at night myself. It's really nice and peaceful there if you'd like that." His eyes peered over to her breasts unintentionally as he noticed how well-developed and shapely they were in fact.

Kimurael's eyebrow shot up at his suggestion. "You want to take me to a dark secluded area in the woods? What kind of girls do you take me for?" she asked, obviously teasing him. Truth be told though, it would make everything sooo much easier for her than going to a public place like she had expected. She could be a little more open about what, exactly, she would be offering him. "Sure, sounds fun," she finally finished.

With that, she turned and started to walk off. When she realized she forgot to set up a meeting time, she turned and called out, "Oh! What time?" She, of course, cupped her hands around her mouth and leaned forward to project her voice. It wasn't absolutely necessary, but it helped and it also had the benefit of showing him a little bit of her cleavage.

"A-Ah! No, that's not what I meant, well, you see I meant instead tha-" He fumbled and stammered with his words. Alex was never the type to do such things and didn't want her to assume such things either. His slightly pink face turned an even rosier shade of red. When she suddenly admitted to liking the idea he was immediately silent and simply looked at her for a moment with a blink.

"Well, okay then... I"ll see you then..." As she walked off as well, he also turned and went towards his dorm once more until she called him once more. His eyes once again peered over at her breasts. The way she tilted herself let the slit of her shirt reveal more than before and his body responded adequately. He cupped his mouth as well before yelling, "Um, does 7:30 sound alright to you?"

Kimurael was silently chuckling to herself when she responded, "Yeah 7:30 sounds great." That would give her time to bathe and change. Then she turned and walked away, without turning back this time. Her car, a fairly non-descript Taurus, wasn't parked too far away. A quick trip to her new apartment, paid for by generous donations from a few of her... followers, and she was ready in no time.

She showed up to the nearest entrance to the local park with a few minutes to spare. She had chosen to wear a form-fitting black button-down sleeveless vest over a long black flowing skirt and she had tied most of her hair back into a ponytail, leaving her shorter bangs to hang free. It was fairly warm out, spring was such a wonderful time of year, so she wasn't especially cold. Clasping her hands behind her back, she proceeded to wait for her 'date'.

Alex walked backwards and saw her off, and didn't turn around until she was no longer in his line of sight. When that happened he turned around and ran as quickly as possible towards his dorm. He couldn't believe that had just happened, and he needed to prepare quickly for his date! He slung his tote-bag into his dorm before flinging off his sweat-ridden clothing and practically jumping into the shower. After about ten minutes he came out and fiddled through his small wardrobe. What would be appropriated for the date, he wondered...?

When it finally came time for the date, Alex was running as fast as he could to the park. He wore just a simple pair of slacks and a light-blue button-down shirt. It was simple casual attire, and he hoped that it was match in style to whatever it was. that she would be wearing. Actually now that Alex thought about it, he never did even get her name...

"I'm glad you made it. Its a good thing I didn't rush to get here," Kimurael said as she looked up at him, implying that he had been late. He didn't need to know that she had only gotten there shortly before him. She figured guilt would make him more pliable. She gave him a little smile to let him know he was forgiven, though, and she moved to his side. She put her arm around his, daintily placing her hand on his slender bicep.

"Shall we?" she asked., having to crane her neck a little more this time to compensate for the new angle. The top of her head only barely came up over his shoulder. She would, of course, let him guide the way. He said he liked coming here, so he would probably know the best place to go.

Alex was surprised to see that she had gotten here this early, and blinked curiously. He came so that he was five minutes ahead of time and she was still already here. He was a bit confused when she seemed to take offense and didn't know how to respond to this until she smiled. At that he found himself slightly relieved, although still concerned with how she felt about the whole matter.

"U-Um, alright..." He smiled softly and looked down into her eyes before starting to walk. To start things off he would follow the pathway of the park. It was a rather well-designed and pretty park, so he didn't mind doing that. But when they reached his "spot" he would go off the path to reach his favorite place within this park when it came closer to dusk.

"You seem so nervous," the demoness cooed as they walked along. "Don't worry so much. You act like you've never been on a date before," she added, teasingly. She needed to get him to relax, and for that she would need small talk. "So why do you like the park so much?" she asked. It seemed the most appropriate subject at the moment.

Kimurael was glad the boy had decided to come out here. It was a small reminder of Paradise, a small glimmer from the world at the beginning of time. It brought her back to when she was still in God's good graces. When everything made sense. No! She had to pay attention. She shook off her nostalgia and refocused her attention on the current situation.

"Oh, um..." He looked down, unable to give a proper response as to why he was so tense right now. When she admitted to simply joking with him, Alex smiled softly before continuing to walk. When she brought up the question of why he enjoyed this spot so much he first needed a moment to think before giving a response.

"Hm... I just find this place very peaceful to be at. I come here to think a lot and what not. I hope you like it here..." He smiled softly again while looking down at her, before his eyes wandered to the beautiful scenery.

'Ah, an opening,' Kimurael thought to herself. "Yeah, it reminds me of... home," the demoness said, rather wistfully. "So what is it you think about out here?" she asked, hoping to broach a subject she could use a bargaining chip. He would probably say somethng about how he wished he was more successful or, since he was in sports, that he was a better athlete. Maybe, he would even wish for a shot at the Olympics or some other way to pursue his sport professionally. She could probably handle that pretty easily.

She peered around his shoulder to look at his eyes while she awaited his response. She wanted to gauge his emotional state and the best way to do that was to study the eyes. Of course, it would just look to him like she was super interested. He would probably delude himself into thinking it was because he was such a fascinating guy but she would set him straight once the deal was made. All the ideas that thought brought made her incredibly anxious to get this initial nice nice crap out of the way.

“Oh, really? You must come from somewhere very beautiful then…” Alex smiled softly as he walked along the path slowly. He was rather surprised when she asked about his thoughts. It was a bit of an odd question, still he would more than happily reply since she seemed quite interested in it. “Hm, well… I do suppose that I like to think about the future. Sure I’m in college now, but what about a few years later? I haven’t given it much thought. I mean… I like running a lot, but I’m not very good. I don’t think I could ever do that professionally…”

His eyes gazed down at the floor with a sober air about him. It took him a moment, but he then woke up from his rambling and looked at her with an apologetic smile. “Ah, I’m sorry… I’m rambling, aren’t I? I’m sure you don’t want to hear about that…” They finally came up to the path to his favorite part of the park. It was a small path open through two missing trees. He looked over at her and shifted them to start heading in that direction. "This is the way to my favorite spot."

"Well, you're good enough to do it at a college level," Kimurael pointed out. "So, if you had one wish, would that be it? To run professionally, I mean," inquired the demoness, finally getting to the part of the conversation she was actually interested in. "Didn't you know? I'm really a genie and I can grant wishes," she told him playfully. Suddenly, the faintest hint of an opening appeared up ahead. That was probably his 'secret place', she figured, though she wondered about how secret it could be in a public park.

The demoness was beginning to think this was becoming too good to be true. Giving him a speed boost would only take a small amount of power compared to what she would gain from him. Physical prowess wasn't her specialty but it was accomplished easy enough. Almost child's play, she mused.

"Hm, I suppose that's true," Alex laughed softly as he headed down the small path. He offered her a hand before saying, "Here, this way." They started to head up on a bit of a slant before reaching the top. It was an odd place for a hill to be, but offered a perfect view of the entire college campus. He smiled in a proud way to have such a spot to himself.

He blinked for a moment before looking to her. "Wish?" It was a rather odd question and the matter of her being a genie only confused him even more. He thought for a moment and blinked. "Hmm... I don't suppose I have too many really. I suppose life being less stressful would be nice. I don't know, I'm pretty content with my life I'd say."

"Oh come on, there isn't one thing you would like to have that you didn't think was impossible? You don't want to be rich? Maybe, you want to be smarter," she offered, as she brushed her free hand gently against his skin. She whispered words in a language that had been forgotten for millenia, the very language of creation. "Big or small, I can grant them all," she cooed and pulled his hand up between them so he could get a better look. Miraculously, he now had an incredibly deep tan, like he had been working all his life under the sun. It was only temporary, of course. It was just a taste, a sample to get him hooked and open him up to the possibilities. "Now, let me ask again. Is there anything you would like to wish for?"

"E-Eh?!" Alex when wide-eyed when he saw that his skin was no longer the rather pale white color from before. Instead there was an amber glow about his skin only obtained by those who would spend every aching hour running... It certainly wasn't something he could have within just a moment. His eyes looked up at her with worry before wondering just what she was. "I... I don't know... What if... What if everything was different in my life then?" Alex wasn't really able to think of a suitable answer. It was much too hard to choose just one thing...

"Well, I can't change the past. I can only work in the present, but I can make your life unbelievably different," Kimurael told him. "You just have to tell me how. I can give you anything you want, you just have to agree to help me when I ask for it. Everything has a price after all," she said. "You can have any woman you want. I can turn you into a famous actor or a singer, if you prefer. Whatever your heart desires."

"Something I've always wanted...?" Alex looked away from her gaze, and instead his head tilted to stare down at the school. He could see a number of people walking and living about their every day lives. Although he would be lying if he had said his own wasn't like that. Still, sometimes he just wanted things to be... different. There always was that slight interest and concern he had. That curiosity of a boundary he could never cross. It was more than just far fetched, but perhaps... "... Could you maybe, show me how to be a girl...?"

Kimurael was quiet for a moment, shocked into silence. It took a few seconds for her to start thinking properly again, and when she did a feral grin appeared on her face. This could be incredibly amusing. "A girl, huh? Well, that could be a problem... How are you going to explain that to people? Are you willing to give up your whole life for it? I suppose, since its the weekend, I could give you a trial run but we'll have to make a few arrangements before we do anything too permanent," she told him.

Slowly, the demoness began circling him and muttering in that odd language again. She pressed her hand against his stomach as she passed and his form seemed to shimmer and shift. He retained his deep tan, but now his hair was long and curly and had a sun-bleached tint to it. He was slightly shorter now, though still taller than Kimurael's host, and sported newly feminine curves. She had decided not to to change everything just yet, they hadn't sealed the deal after all, so he still had his... member. The changes were drastic enough that he could easily pass in public. "Now, do you have a place to stay, Alexis, or would you like to crash at my place for the weekend?"

Realistically, Alex wasn't surprised at all by her reaction. Of all the things he could have asked, it was by far one of the most bizarre to ask. Surely she would see him as a freak. Yet there was something so appealing about the female body and their mannerisms. It wasn't just him wanting to have a girl, it was him wanting to be a girl... She seemed to still want to give him a chance to think about the matter though. Softly he nodded his head as Alex felt her soft touch.

Strange words surrounded him as his eyes hut and listened to her chanting. It seemed like there was more than one person but that was not the case. Instead it was just the girl who was surrounded him from all sides. When he did finally open his eyes, he could his body was no longer the same, and his clothes didn't fit either. Those slacks fell down his now slender hips and the boy grabbed onto them desperately. With a flush in his face he looked down at what he could see of his arms hands, and legs. He really was a girl now!

When she asked him what to do now, Alex had to think. He wouldn't be able to go back to his own dorm like this... He really did wish he had planned this out ahead of time. "Ah, um... Is there any way I could stay with you and perhaps borrow some clothing...?" Even his voice was more feminine, every thing that could have changed had done so!

Back
Top Bottom