Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Transformation (Lyra and I)

The demoness stared off into space for a minute, lost in thought. They would have to make sure no one would miss him. She figured Alex was living in the dorms and would have a roommate. They could leave a not for him, she guessed. "Ok, lets go," she finally answered. On their way back to her car, she told 'Alexis' about her plan. What she didn't explain was that she was going to make him deliver the message himself, after she had gotten him some new clothes.

When they finally got to the car, Kimurael opened the passenger side for Alexis. "After you, Miss" she said, playfully. After he had climbed in, she closed the door and got in herself. As she pulled out of the parking space, she began to think about what clothing she would give him. She had gone out by herself not too long before to buy more clothes, since her hosts clothes made her stand out when she wasn't with her friends, so she would probably give him some of those. They were summer clothes, so they were pretty skimpy. The demoness smiled evilly at that thought.

All of this was happening so fast, that Alex really didn't know how to adequately respond. As he followed her to her house, he bit his lip. What if someone saw them? Surely a girl with her clothes falling off would be a sight to see. Oh, how he couldn't stand to even think about the embarrassment he was about to go through. When they finally did reach her car he sighed with relief before slumping into the chair.

His roommate was something that he hadn't even considered at all, and he was glad that the girl had brought it up. It was very nice of her to handle the whole situation for him. While the two of them drove, Alex took the chance to pull down the shades at the top of the car and flip open the mirror. He really couldn't tell that previously he was a male... It was frightening, and he wondered what other powers this girl would have as well.

Kimurael glanced over at the boy as she drove, admiring her handy-work. The boy did look unbelievably feminine. Incredibly attractive too, she mused as she felt Sarah's body reacting to the sight. "So, you haven't told me what you think yet. Do you like it? I know I do," she said as her hand slipped over to his thigh playfully. She didn't let it linger too long though, she didn't want to make the boy nervous or anything.

Before too long, the demoness pulled into a parking garage. Her parking space was on the third level, while her apartment was ont he sixth. She didn't bother to open the door this time, trusting that he could handle it. Besides, it wouldn't be as novel this time. She led him over a walkway that connected the garage to her apartment building. She produced a keycard from a pouch on her vest and slid it through the electronic lock on the access door. After they were inside, she continued on to the nearest elevator and pushed the button. "God this thing moves so slow," she mumbled to herself.

"Well, I'm not sure, it's..." There was a pause in his words as Alex looked down to see her hand was now resting on his thigh. It sent a jolt of heat to surge through his body and it was then that he realized that his body was still in fact male to a degree. His legs shifted as he tried to pull her away from in between his, or her legs.

They finally reached her apartment, which was many times nicer than his dorm. Well at least he knew now that she was older than him. He followed her quickly through the garage and through the building until they were at the elevator. Just as she mentioend how slow it was, Alex felt exactly the same. His new female body fidgeted as he prayed no one would come into the elevator on their way up...

After the ding that heralded the opening of the elevator finally came, The demoness guided her guest with a gentle tug on his arm. She pressed the button for her floor, and leaned against the wall with her arms crossed under her chest. She didn't say much, still annoyed by the elevator. When the elevator cam to a stop, she strolled out into the hallway. Her apartment was only a few doors away from the elevator. The same keycard she used to open the access door appeared in her hand and she slid it into the lock.

The apartment was deceptively small compared to the rest of the building. It had a kitchenette a living room and a single bedroom. The furniture was comfortable but not ostentatious and she had a potted plant off in one corner, plastic of course. She relly didn't have time to bother with a real one. A black couch with two end tables were pretty much the only furniture aside from a couple of bar stools in the Kitchenette. There was also a conspicuous lack of a television. "Welcome home," said the demoness as she ushered her guest in.

The elevator ride seemed to take hours as he waited silently. It was almost awkward how few words were being exchanged by the two of them. Alex sighed softly once and looked over at the girl. He wondered why it was that she found interest in him, considering he had never seen her before today...

Once they reached her apartment, Alex was rather surprised by how small it was. He had been in a friend's apartment before and it was much larger than this one. Still it was cozy though. He wondered if she lived by herself then...? It certainly was a possibility.

"All right, lets get started," said Kimurael, rhetorically. She dragged Alexis into the bedroom and pushed him down on the edge of the bed before moving to her chest of drawers. A quick search produced a pink tank top, a pair of booty shorts, and a pink thong to match the top. She had bought the outfit specifically to wear at the beach should she ever find the need to go there, but it seemed fitting for Alexis's new surfer girl appearance. They lived on the coast after all.

"Here, try these on while I try to find the flip flops to match. If you need any help, let me know," she told him. It took her a moment to remember where she had stashed the footwear in question, but it wasn't long before she was digging in the closet. "Ahh, here they are," she announced matter-of-factly.

Alex squeaked when she pulled him into her room with so much force. Maybe it came with his new feminine body, but he found himself almost powerless as she dragged him onto the bed. He blinked as she began to go through what seemed to be a myriad of drawers. It was amazing as to how many pieces of clothing she had compared to him! Perhaps that was a part of the appeal of girls to begin with...

He blinked when she dropped the very skimpy garments down in front of him and Alex wasn't sure what they were at first. When he finally did realize what they were, his eyes went wide as he gasped. "I-I! Can't wear something like this!" In his mind he still considered himself a male, and those pieces of clothing were too big of a step for him to reach...

"Oh, don't be silly. Women wear these kinds of clothes all the time. You said you wanted to see what it was like to be a girl. Here, let me help," the demoness said as she moved between Alexis and the bed. She made him turn so that he was facing away from her and the bed, and began to pull his clothes off, leaving him standing naked. Then, she grabbed the tank top off the bed and helped him get it on. Next, she grabbed the panties. This is the part she figured he would need help with. She prompted him to lift one leg then the other, placing each one in the leg holes. Then, she pulled it up slowly to about the middle of his thighs. Gently, she cupped his member and tucked it back with one hand while she made sure his balls were in the proper place. Finally, she slid the thong into place to keep everything in the proper place. "See, doesn't that feel nice? Don't worry so much. Now, I'm sure you can handle the shorts yourself. I need to go find a pen and paper for your note."

"B-But... I..." He stammered on more and more as she began to yank his own clothing off. Which wasn't hard to do since they were over sized for him now. Alex squeaked and whimpered now that he was bare and naked in front of her. It was the first time that he had gotten a good look at his own body, and to say the least he was happy with it. He wriggled into the tank top, and felt it cling on tightly to his new breasts. The panties however, he couldn't figure out at all. When they finally did fit onto him, he wiggled tightly. It was so uncomfortable in the back, he couldn't stand it... He gasped when her hands grabbed at his member with little concern to make sure they were properly concealed. It was awkward now that her hands were over his body and he did find himself more than just slightly aroused. As she went off to finish the note, he wriggled into the pants, and looked in the mirror. It was hard to even tell he was ever a boy... A flush covered his skin as his hands wandered to softly touch his own breasts, curious as to how real this change had been.

It wasn't long before Kimurael was back with the pen and paper. He would have to write it himself so people wouldn't get suspicious. She came in just in time to see him playing with his newly acquired breasts and couldn't help but smile. "Now, now, you'll have enough time for that later. We have things to do, like writing your note remember?" she admonished him jokingly. Now come on, you'll have to sit at the counter to write."

She led him into the kitchen area and put the writing materials down for him. While he wrote, she found a quick snack, she still needed to keep her host body alive after all. "Hurry up, now. I don't want to stay up all night," she told him as she passed the counter and sat down on the couch.

Alex practically jumped up in the air when she caught him playing with his new breasts. A flush of red covered his cheeks as he looked away from her eyes, trying not to meet gazes. He looked up when she reminded him of the note, and hurried to the counter. "Ah, um, alright..." He looked over the paper and frowned. What could he write to let them know he would be gone so suddenly...? Biting his lip he frowned and thought for a moment. It wasn't until she urged him to speed up the process that he quickly scribbled a note reading:

My dad isn't feeling too well, and I need to go take care of him. I'll be back in a week.

~Alex

As Kimurael finished her snack, she decided to get up and check on Alexis's progress. "Oh come on, now," she told him with just a hint of exasperation. "You have to think farther ahead than this. What if your family calls? Tou should just tell the truth. You met a couple of cute girls and you will be hanging out with them this weekend," she told the boy. "After all, that will make more since when a cute blonde he never met hands him the note."

"W-Well... I just..." Alex frowned as he looked down at the paper. He would have rather not admitted this. He wasn't even the type to participate in such actions, and he knew his room mate would find it suspicious. Still, she was right in ways. Honesty would have been better, even if it was embarrassing for him. He blinked when she told him a blonde would hand him the note. "W-Wait, I'm going to...?!"

"Oh definitely, I don't feel like meeting your roommate and you have to do whatever I ask you to as part of the deal," Kimurael informed him. "Now, finish up so we can get going," she further commanded before tearing off the top part of the note. She tossed it in the wast basket before moving around behind the boy and lightly embracing him around the waste so she could watch him write over his shoulder.

When he had finished, Kimurael released her hold on him and said,"Ok, lets get going then," and headed out the door and out of the building towards her car. She waited for him to get in before she pulled out and started heading back to campus. "I'll need you to show me where your dorm is," she informed him as she drove. "Just relax," she said, as she once again placed her hand on his knee. She would really have to break him of this annoying shyness.

"I...Ick..." Alex bit his lip while looking back down at the paper. This would be horribly horribly awkward now that he knew he would have to talk to his room mate like that. He sighed and tried to think of how to give him the note as he finished writing it. The new-girl jumped up in surprise when he felt her warm arms cradle him softly. He blushed a rosy red and felt his length begin to harden as his legs pressed together to hide this.

Once in the car he was rather quiet. Aside from the occasional "Make a left" or "Keep on going straight" he didn't have anything else to say. When she told him to try and calm down, he smiled weakly and nodded. Somehow it was oddly calming...

It wasn't long before Kimurael pulled into his dorm parking lot. She allowed him to lead the way to his door, and she quickly knocked taking away any chance he had to stall. "just remember, you just met 'Alex' and he's going to be staying with you and your roommate for the weekend. He just asked us to deliver this note for him cause he was a bit busy," she reminded in a whisper before giving a thumbs up sign. A few seconds later, movement could be heard coming from inside and the door opened.

"H-HEY!" Alex glared at the girl and before she could stop her from knocking on the door. Before she could actually do anything, his room mate hurried to the front and opened the door. He was a very tall figure, more muscle-bound than Alex actually was. He was a swimmer, so it did make sense though. The room mate eyed the girl curiously, wondering just why a scantily clad girl would come to their door before asking "Hello... who are you?"

"U-Um, I'm... Alexis. Alex is um... He..."

"Lemme guess, you're with him?"

"Well... yes." There was a flush in his skin as he looked down.

"Well I'll be damned... he finally actually got a girl. Alright, sounds good. Well, I'll let his buddies know then."

"Ah, um... thank you very much then."

"No problem. It's about damn time he got one now..." He chuckled softly to himself as he shut the door, the note in his hand. Alex sighed with relief before hurrying back to the car, his face now entirely red.

As the dorm room door closed, Kimurael smiled at Alexis. "See, that wasn't too bad. He didn't even recognize you," she said as she began heading back to the car. "So, now what are we going to do?" she asked, as she sneakily slid her hand around Alexis's and wove her fingers between his. To drive home her intentions, she rested her head on his shoulder. That ought to have him squirming, and probably would inspire a few fantasies in any of the guys that might have seen them.

Alex gave her a glare filled with embarrassment. He couldn't believe that this girl had forced her to do such a thing now. As she gave that sly smile, he did his best not to show any signs of him beginning to feel aroused again. Although this was very difficult when she placed her fingers in between his and rested her head on his slender shoulder. Any attempts to keep himself limp were put to a halt as he gasped and wiggled. He tried to push her off as gingerly as possible, but it didn't seem to work very well. Biting his lip softly he looked away, having many erotic thoughts going through his head.

The demoness couldn't help giggling at his reaction. She was going to have so much fun messing with him.She broke away as they reached the car. After they were both in, she drove off towards her apartment. "I noticed you were a little uncomfortable back there," she said. "Here, let me help," she told him. Her hand brushed lightly against the skin on his leg as she slid her fingertips up his thigh. She slid her hand into his shorts and drew out his member so she could lightly stroke it as she drove. "There, is that better?"

Alex soon came to the realization that he was completely tricked by her. Oh how he wished he had simply just walked home instead. Once in the car, his blue eyes wandered to the window and watched the college campus fly by... "Yeah... I'm not used to being a girl yet. This is all just too much..." He sighed softly once more before blinking when she offered to help. "A-Ah~!? Please don't do that..." He didn't have a name to yell, and paused for a moment. "S-Shouldn't you drive instead? T-This isn't safe..." His back arched in arousal as he moaned softly, eyes fluttering.

"I guess your right. This could be dangerous" she admitted, though her smile didn't diminish. She pulled into an alley not too far away from them and killed the engine. "There thats better, now I can concentrate more on your problem," she said as she locked the doors. She leaned over in her seat, teasing his cock with her hands, trying to build him up. When she thought he was ready, she pulled down his shorts and undies a little allowing his member to stand up properly. She caressed it gently one last time before she slid it slowly into her mouth.

Alex was relieved when she stopped and focused on her driving. At least he was until she pulled into that empty alley. "W-What are you...!" Before he could finish, her hands wandered all over his entire length, making his new female voice into a torrent of moans and gasps. As the girl began to pull at her shorts and thong, Alex did his best to wriggle and move to have them get removed more quickly. Never before had he felt so hard in his life, and when she finally came down on him with her mouth did not help to soften him at all either, instead heightening his moans greatly.

Kimurael slowly took more and more of him into her mouth, gently massaging the base of his shaft with her right hand. She kept it up for several moments until she began to taste the first droplets of precum. "Uh uh uh," she told Alexis. "We can't have that. I still haven't gotten any." The demoness lifted her skirt and climbed into his lap. She kissed him fiercely, a hint of his the salty fluid still in her mouth.
Using her right hand she rubbed his head against her pussy lips, not yet pushing it inside. 'Lets see if I can get him worked up enough to actually make a move on me,' she thought playfully.

Back
Top Bottom