Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

House of Taboo (Lordhack and Lynisedel)

Kate complacently went with him, laying down on the couch until her arousal faded, leaving her confused once again. "Wait! I don't think I'm ready!" She hoped to rebuke his advances even though she was half undressed and his pants were off. "Please.

He kissed her neck as he laid her down, hearing her protests, he stared down at her for a moment, still on top of her. His cock was as hard as he'd ever remembered it being, as he lay on top of her. "Why not, a minute ago you couldn't get your clothes off fast enough."

"Well that was different. I'm....I'm not in the mood anymore ok?" She tries to roll off the couch to get out from under him. "Now let me up, I really can't do this, I'm just not into it."

He sighed visably, wanting to say something about woman, he was so hard, and it wasn't like he could jack off here, with her watching. Slowly, he got off of her and stood up, walking over and looking for his pants.

She shuddered again, the horniness and arousal reasserting itself. "No wait! I'm sorry! Please come back! I really mean it!" She fidgets as she she sits up to hurry after him if she needs to, fully slipping out of her skirt, wearing only an unbuttoned blouse and her underwear.

He looked back at her, an undescribeable look on his face. "What, you get hot teasing me?" he asked, walking towards her, grabbing her blouse and throwing it off, though not touching her skin yet. "You like playing with men?"

"I don't care, please you're making it worse!" She squirms reaching for his hard shaft. "I can't stand it! It just gets worse and worse I can't help myself!" She starts to take off her bra, furiously working the hooks.

It was getting harder and harder for him as well, as he watched her unhook her bra, as he saw the need on his face. As soon as she grabbed his cock, he wrapped a hand around to her neck, and drew her into a long, passionate kiss.

She returns the kiss, pressing her lips against his, at first she just stops, then she starts to pull away lightly, finally muffling protests against his lips, her head having nowhere to go between Kai's lips and the seat of the couch.

Slowly, he laid her down on the couch, his fingers trailing down and pulling down her panties, so that she would be completely naked beneath him. He heard her moans, but he choose to interpert them as pleasured, tired to the teases she kept giving him.

She squeezed her legs together as the air touched her slit, the tip of his cock hovering inches above her. She flails her arms and cranks her hips trying to dislodge herself, all of her arousal gone and the situation felt dire.

"What, you like struggling?" he asked before kissing her again, not sure if what he was doing was right, just knowing she wanted it. Even with his smaller stature, he could overpower her, and he tried to thrust his cock inside her as her legs flailed.

A loud moan muffled against Kai as he penetrated her, pleasure washing through her body but devoid of arousal. It felt good but she didn't want it. Her struggling slowed except for her arms, cranking her hips would only deepen the feel of his length inside her.

He thrust further inside her, groaning out in his own pleasure as he felt her struggles slow, his hands slowly running through her soft hair, as he kissed her neck, swivlling his hips slightly.

She moaned again, the confusing sensation of pleasure without arousal annoying her and exciting her at once. The better his advances on her body felt the less she wanted it. It was quit a puzzle for her, a pleasurable sensation that disgusted her judgment.

He continued to kiss her neck and run his hands through his hair, as if she were any other lover, as if they weren't in some dark house, and slowly, he pulled out of her in order to give another hard thrust, feeling himself get closer and closer to orgasm.

She didn't feel like she could orgasm like this. She felt violated, the lack of wanting made it worse, as if Kai was simply extracting sexual pleasure from her, denying her the want of this pleasure and only the pleasure itself. She thrusted her hips forcefully trying to help him along and get this over with. She almost couldn't bear forcing herself like this.

With her thrusting her hips, Kai's pleasure was enhanced, and he groaned out, moving faster, grinding against her. Finally, with a moan, his seed began shooting out in thick, heavy gobs, shooting deep inside her, as the man atop her moaned in pleasure, obviously enjoying every second.

She almost cried as Kai came inside her, out of disgust and jealousy. She had been raped, but she had wanted it. She had wanted to want it and it infuriated her. She had been cummed inside and used and had gotten nothing out of it. "Get.... off..... me...." She growled at him with a slight glare.

He got off of her almost right away, almost falling off her really, as he stood next to her on the couch, looking down at her naked body. "What's up with you?" he demanded. "You wanted it, you stripped for me, you practically begged me to do it." he cried out, not willing to come to grips with the fact that he raped her.

"Just.... I'm sorry for confusing you. Just let me get up, get dressed and let's finish." She brushed herself off and started gathering her scattered clothing. She tried to put on her clothes while walking out the room, bouncing on the old floor to put on her socks.

He didn't watch her as she dressed, feeling dirty with how much he'd enjoyed her, though slowly, he pulled on his boxers, his pants, his shirt, as she did the same, checking them to make sure a spider or something hadn't crawled in, not looking at her again or saying anything until he was completely dressed.

She went back into the living room, this time going to the next book case, still mildly upset, she tossed book after book to the ground finding only a few things of interest.

Kai got on the ground, getting together the documents he'd nearly tripped on and taking out a flashlight, seeing if there was anything interesting on the documents all over the ground.

As Kate flipped through the books she felt a strange shiver, as if a pulse of dark energy had spread throughout the house. She felt even more violated by the burst of energy. Little did she know in the next room Kai was changing, his legs starting to grow smooth scales [not rough]. The scales were flesh toned but weren't too noticable.

Back
Top Bottom