Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

House of Taboo (Lordhack and Lynisedel)

Lordhack

Star
Kai was always the type of guy who liked to probe at mysteries. He read old horror stories, some almost like they were fact, and whenever there was a mystery around, he liked to probe it. It was rare that he found anything to interesting, truth was, the town they lived in was pretty normal. But for as long as he could remember, Kai had heard stories of this old manner being haunted. They were hushed whispers, not like children's ghost tales, there was genuine fear behind them. It excited Kai, and it had been a lot easier than he'd thought to convince Kate to come along with him. He didn't want to explore a place like this on his own, even if it turned out to be nothing. They'd stayed relatively quiet on the way there, and now the whole world seemed like that, as they slowly approached the door? "Ready?" he asked, the manshion oppening to them with a creek, no lock or resistance at all, and slowly, he entered the dust covered entryhall.

"Are you sure we're not trespassing?" Kate stared at the door looking for some sort of sign hoping one would be there saying "Condemned" or "No Trespassing". Much to her disappointment the door was bare and barely hanging on it's hinges. She looks steps inside but not before a purple flash comes from inside the house right above the door frame, shining all over Kai.

Kai starts to feel funny as terror seizes him. The fear of being left alone starts to dig deeper, he craves someone to be close to him, it's too scary to be alone.

"We're not trespassing, no one's lived here in years." he said, looking at her, as the light ran over his body. "You wanted to come, remember? You don't want to leave me here alone..." and as he spoke the words, the terror became real, almost overwhelming. He didn't want to be alone, he began shivering just thinking about it, and he stepped closer to her, so that his arm brushed against hers, the warmth of her body quite comforting. As their arms touched, he felt better, the terror subsiding and his body feeling... better, more normal. "Come on, as long as we're together, there's nothing to be scared of."

"Alright then, but we'll just be in the house, you're the one who wanted to come." She sighed as she stepped further into the room, Kai unusually close. Finally she pulls away. "How about some personal space?"

Kai felt very weird as she pulled away, slower, almost softer, and he didn't want to be away from her. But even as a slow terror began to fill him. He wanted to get closer, but he was scared that she might leave if he invaded her personal space again. "Alright, just thought you might be scared..." he said quietly, looking around the place slowly.

"Alright, I'm thinking if we get this over with the sooner I can get home." I'll take one side of the hall." She pointed to a door that looked like a kitchen door. "You can take the other one, alright?" She pointed over toward a kitchen door. "Is that alright with you?"

When Kai had first recruited her, that was exactly the idea that he had in mind. But the idea of splitting up from her, getting far away... It was a childish fear, not at all like him, but it was nearly overwhelming. "Actually, I was hopping we might stick together, to pairs of eyes is better than one you know, we wouldn't want to miss anything."

"Well if there's something here let's just scan over the house really quick. I promise I won't skip over crap." She rolled her eyes, the usual procedure being tedious now. "I'll just go ahead, you aren't scared are you?"

"No... no, it was my idea." he said slowly, though it was somewhat clear that he was scared, and his voice seemed somewhat off. "We could split up if you want to." he said, feeling his body changing, becoming... softer. "But you better promise you won't miss anything." he said, looking away from her slowly, towards the area he was supposed to search.

"I promise, now let's get this over with." She pushes onward into the living room, looking around as the door shut behind her. The furniture was in an old European style and there were more book cases than most people had. She waved the air a bit, dust that was on the door floating in her face.

"You know..." he started, though cut himself off. He was going to say she didn't have to come, but the idea of her leaving him here terrified him. He felt weird... softer than normal, not as strong, perhaps it was just fear though. He heard the door close behind her, and began searching his side of the floor, looking over dusty, discarded items, nothing of interest, yet.

"Ugh, how many years has it been though?" She went forward into the room, the first thing she did was go through an armoire against the wall, pulling out the various drawers, finding a few old scraps of paper and clothing. The book case looked more promising, full of old hard, leather-bound books from who knows how long.

As she looked over the books, a magic would begin to go over her, an odd trap, likely not meant to keep intruders out, likely not meant to be a trap at all. The first man she thought of would complete the spell, and almost certainly that would be Kai. Each time she thought of him, she would begin to grow hornier and hornier, however, as soon as they touched, the feelings would dissapear.

Kai continued to search, finding an odd lever. He grinned, and pulled it, expecting to find some hidden passage way. However, nothing seemed to happen.

As Kai pulled the lever a green gas sprayed him in the face before disappearing into the air, his clothes would feel loser has his height decrease would feel more severe two years fading away from his body, the room seeming a bit larger disorienting him/her

Kate shifted a bit after reading the book. She felt like she needed something. She inched closer towards the door to get closer to Kai, she'd just check what she was doing, she needed to see him for a moment. Warm arousal started to spread throughout her the more she thought about him. Finally she couldn't hold it and rushed to the kitchen the doors slamming behind Kai.

Kai began coughing loudly as he inhaled the green gas, feeling his clothing get looser around the shoulders, and the room seemed suddenly bigger. All those stories about the house being haunted were starting to sound more real... and he wasn't sure if he should be scared or teriffied. That's when she burst in, his anchor, he felt much of the fear fade away from him as he looked up at her... she was taller now. "What is it?" he asked franticly. "Is something wrong?" he asked, moving over to her, nearly tripping over some papers thrown about the floor.

"Um nothing.... I just wanted to see if you were ok." She was blushing, with him right here the thoughts kept coming, drifting to more lewd and obscene things as time went on. "I was thinking maybe we should search together....... Also..... in case you get bored maybe we could.." She couldn't believe what she was saying, but the craving moistening her underwear coerced her into saying these things and it only continued to grow.

He moved closer to her, wondering if being off on her own had scared her the same way it was scaring him, did she feel soft and short... he couldn't imagine she could feel any softer than she was, and he remembered brushing up against her earlier. "I'm ok, but I think you're right, we should search together, I'm starting to think this place might really be haunted." he said, laughing, wondering how one could get bored in this place... and just what she might be sugguesting. He got closer, leaving her just a few inches of "personal space."

"Nnnnng" She made a whining noise, her arousal making it hard to resist. She turned her head trying to ignore him, but one final glance and she started squirming more. She turned away undoing almost all the buttons on her blouse. "So want to keep looking?" She bent over almost thrusting her breasts in his face, she felt like it was unbearable to just stand there like that.

He wasn't sure why she was suddenly acting so weird... he certainly didn't think it was lust towards him, but her blouse was almost all the way down... and now that he had shrunk, his face was just a little bit above them, and he stared down at them... When she thrust at him, he couldn't help but move forward, rubbing his face against them, feeling his cock harden.

As soon as his face touched her breasts she jerked back and fell. "What was I thinking? Just stop!" Suddenly all her arousal had fled, leaving her completely unaroused and uninterested in sex. "I don't know what I was doing but I'm over it." She started blushing again, breaking contact had brought the arousal back. She brought a hand up to her breast resisting the urge to play with it thinking of him.

He took a step back, now blushing feircly himself, staring right at her still mostly exposed breasts. He couldn't help it, they were right at eye level... and so soft looking. For a moment, he wondered if she were under some curse, but the thought didn't last, his hard cock pressing against his jeans. His eyes were staring right at her hand, wondering what she planned to do. "Sorry, I, you..." he said, clearly flustered.

"I-I meant it." The arousal started swarming back. "I really did, I undid my shirt for a reason." She hinted suggestively before sliding one of the shoulders off. "So what do you say? I don't really like the setting but your pants aren't saying no."

He blushed at that comment, but reached down and slowly unbuttoned his pants, sliding them down slowly. He had always liked Kate... what the hell? "What's not to like? Dark, secluded, nobody to walk in on us, a bit dusty sure, but who cares?" he asked, moving over to her again.

"Yeah it's fine!" She lifted up her skirt, sliding down her wet panties. "I don't see why we haven't already so hurry!" She fidgeted more, it was so close, she wanted it too bad the thoughts of him kept pouring into her head.

"Gee, this place seems to be getting you real hot." he muttered, moving down his boxers, exposing his hard cock, then throwing off his shirt. There was a couch not far from them, and he grabbed her by the shoulders, it was harder than he expected with his new hight, and he tried to move her over to it.

Back
Top Bottom