Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Lifeless Doll(Luna and Kakure)

Keith nodded and laid down onto the bed, it was the most comfortable place to lay after all. He had forgotten to ask what sort of massage she had learned, though he doubted it would be anything that had pain in it, since she wanted to protect him after all.

She found some lubrication and then sat on top of him. After applying the lotion on his back, she began to gingerly message his upper back. Her techniques had come from that of a proffesional massouse, so it should have been relaxing and comforting to him. She had yet to learn how to engage a conversation, so the room was in utter silence.

Keith was a bit surprised, he half expected her to step on his back, but soon sort of fell into a wierd type of sleep. His eyes where open, but his body felt light and unaware of anything. Her massage felt great, he knew most likely he would have had to pay alot of money to experience one like this.

She looked down at him. "Is this okay master? Do you feel any pain?" She asked with a smile. She was sitting on his lower back on focusing on his shoulder blades, but then she went to the middle of his back. The lubricant worked well with her technique.

He nodded gently "Feels very good," he said groaning in relaxation. He had forgotten she wasn't very clothed as she sat on his back a bit. It felt really good, and she was no longer so heavy it seemed.

"I'm happy to show you a good time." That line sounded a bit off, so maybe she hadn't been perfect with her dialogue yet. She was oblivious to the fact that her sofft and warm slit was pressing against his back. She continued to rub his shoulders and upper back till all the lotion was gone.

Keith caught the meaning, but also realized her line was a bit, well not to subtle even if she didn't mean it in that way. He enjoyed the massage, though as the lotion vanished he could feel her nether regions rubbing against him as well, at first he tried to just ignore it, for the mean time he just tried to push that fact to the side. As the lubricant began to fade into his skin though he felt it more and more.

She leaned over and then got more, proceeding to his lower back. Though instead of moving herself further down his body she simply went in between her legs and messaged gingerly. "I'm glad you like this, Master Keith." She said with a smile as she worked. She wasn't aroused, but there was heat coming from her her slit that could not be ignored.

Keith began to feel it. "Luna...are you alright?" he asked her, she felt warm, but she didn't seem aroused so he instantly thought she might be over heating or something more machine like that. Though he enjoyed it, he didn't want her blowing a circuit or anything.

"Yes master, I'm fine." She said as she continued to message in the lotion. When she was finished, she got off of him and layed beside him on her stomach. "Did I do good?" She asked innocently, as if she was unaware of how warm she was.

Keith nodded "Yeah...it was very good Luna...good job," he said to her, he was curious of her warmth though, but he couldn;t ignore the fact she had indeed done well in her task. He could still feel the lingering traces of warmth on his back though.

She smiled. "When master is ready I can begin my next torrent of questions with him." She said as she stared into his eyes. The way she looked at him now gave off the illusion that she truly cared about him. Like she had known him for years.

Keith understood how her previous master felt, for even he found himself beginning to slowly grow attached to her, and she had not been with him for more then several hours. "Master needs to rest, but you can ask me five more questions," he said to her and wited for th short list of questions to be recited.

She asked him four questions that weren't a big deal. Did he have a girlfriend, did he have parents, how many friends did he have and where did he go for his free time. But her last question was by far the most important. "What do I mean to you, master?"

Keith answered the question, regrettably he had no girlfriend, he had parents, though his dad worked alot, he had two friends, though they lived a ways away, and he really didnt have a specific place he went to to have fun. Her last question made him think for a few moments "Well....we have not built a very long relationship yet so I'm unable to truey answer this question right off the back, but your a special kind of person to me," of course tha was obvious, she was a fully humanoid andriod.

She smiled at him. "I love you master Keith. I will let you rest now." She said softly, caressing his cheek slowly and lovingly. Her hands felt incredibly soft and warm. They felt real too. Maybe when she was running her skin got softer. She kissed him on the forhead and then she layed back down next to him.

It felt rather strange having a girl sleeping next to him. "Good night Luna,"he told her in return and drifted off into sleep finally. His mind though of ideas on how to make her more human and less maschine, he found himself following the same path her former master had followed.

She waited until he was completely asleep before stripping off her only article of clothing and cuddling up next to him. She had learned that men liked waking up to naked women. She closed her eyes and then went back into sleep mode, curled up next to him.

Keith slept rather easily, despite the fact she was so close to him. He'd never had a girl in his bed before. He would move a little during the night unknowingly getting closer to her then what normally would have been comfortable.It wasn't until the early morning when he yawned and slowly woke up that he realized just as close. Like most guys he had a horrible case of the morning wood, her body was so close that she seemed to form into his a bit.

She didn't immidiately 'wake up' after him because after being in sleep mode for so long only her hearing was active and she would only awaken by voice recognition. If he truly wanted to he could have sex with her and she wouldn't even wake up.

Keith woke up, a bit startled as he noticed her in the bed laying naked next to him.At first he wondered if something happened, but he would have recalled if hey had done anything he was sure of it. He noticed her nude figure, she was just as tempting as before, though now she seemed less machine then she had before. He knew he shouldn;t do such a thing, but he gingerly felt along her frame.

She made a quiet noise that meant she had felt his touch, but since he moved around a lot while he slept she didn't wake up to it. Each time he had moved against her she made a sound, even if he couldn't hear he. It was just a mechanism that let her owner know she was still functioning, and it made her seem more human.

He was a bit hesitant still, having no idea what to do. She waned him to be happy though, and he wanted anything now to make his morning dilema go away. He gently felt in between her legs, trying to gently move her so she was in a better position, one where he had easy access. He was glad Asher wasn't awake, he was sure the small andriod would b pissed if he say Luna getting generally taken advantage of in her sleep.He felt her soft nether regions, he guessed this waswhat a real one felt like. As he rubbed her silkien lips he felt himself once again grow warm all over.Looking around as if expecting someone to be there watching he spread her legs a little bit and gingerly pressed the tip of his swollen length against her robotic nethers.

Her systems told her brain that it wasn't a natural touch or rub against her body. Her master was awake and he wanted her. She opened her eyes and then realized she had to switch to night vision to see him, because the room was still pitch black. Once she did she could see him hovering above her, and as of yet she didn't know what to say when she was in such a situation so she kept her mouth shut.

Unlike her ability to switch visions, he could till not see very well in the dark and didn't realize she was awake. He had felt the small bit of power as she had shut on, but he had not recognized it as the fact she had woken up only that she was still functioning properly. He gently began to grind the tip of his member against her entrance, very gntly his brathing had increased to a quicken pant, his pulse and blood pressure rising in the excitment. After what felt like an hour, which was only a minute or so, he decided to go the final way. He lacked the tact of being with a girl before, so his initial press inside was rather clumsy, sort of not getting in th first time and managed to run the full length of his appendage along her silken lips, the second time he pressed in and managed to sink some inched into her though not in all the way just yet.

Back
Top Bottom