Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Lifeless Doll(Luna and Kakure)

"He used her for company. They often bathed together and slept together. He loved her like she was an actually person. When she showed him emotions, he was so happy that he nearly forgot that she was an android. He wanted them to marry, but he was reminded that she was an android when she caught fire and didn't even know it. He was so sad." Asher smiled at Luna when she cocked her head to the side, wondering who they were talking about.

Keith felt rather sad for her unfortunate Master before hand. "That must be rather hard to accept," he saod, now that he thought about it, no matter how much she acted human she wasn;t going to be human. He could try and have he feel things, but why would he want to give her the ability to feel pain, no one wanted to feel pain after all, no one liked it.

"Our master was so close to giving her life, but everything he had worked for is gone because of you foolish humans." Asher said bitterly. "Luna will simply stay a machine...as will I. We don't feel anything. We only mimic. We act upon our programming. Even this is apart of the way I'm programmed. To pretend to hate being a simple appliance."

Keith listened to this. "Sothe ultimate goal of your former master was to basically create life?" he asked."Machines and computers can;t feel, to make one that does would mean to actually create a living thing, but computers and maschines don't unless a power source runs out, but they also don't grow, so they wouldn't physically age," he said he was thinking out loud again. "So what if I could do that?" he asked. "I mean....where are you guys from anyways? The technilogy you both are aren;t really in the capabilities of normal humans, at least not today's society."

"We're from the planet Welgaia." Asher simply said. "We are far more advance than this pitiful planet. We can even defy the suns gravity pull. Our entire planet is like one big ship." Asher explained. Luna's eyes half closed. She wasn't being used so sleep mode would be appropriate.

"I see...yet your technology is compatable ith ours to en extent," he said, since the USB worked it meant that they still had some technology that could work. "Well I can give it a shot...after all it's not like we have anything to lose by trying," he said. The idea seemed rather fun, but he knew maing actual nerves and sensations would be strange for a machine.

"Yeah, good luck with that." Asher said as Luna fell into sleep mode. "Do you need anything else or am I done here?" He asked him, seemingly bored here. He was a manual for her not their history together. Answering questions like this seemed pointless.

"Yeah you can get going Asher thanks for the information," he said to the smaller andriod. "I just gotta figure a way to tell my folks...not old enough for an apartment," he said as he looked at Luna in sleep mode, once Asher had left. "So her master wanted to create life....seems like he was trying to step on Gods toes."

"You can't let anyone else find out about her kid! It puts us all in danger!" Asher warned and then disappeared. Luna woke up when Asher left. "Master, do you need anything?" She said with a courteous smile. She was trying to comfort him with a nice look.

"Yes Luna....tonight I want you to gather as much information at being human," he told her, the sooner she acted more normal the better it might be to also go outside. After all he couldn;t keep a girl locked up in his room.

"Understood sir." Her eyes half closed and then she began to search through video websites. She sat completely still as she seached and made no noise or breathing sounds. She was down for the night, unless he decided to override his last order.

Keith pondered a way to hide her, maybe she had some sort of cloaking device. Of course if that where the case people would not have found or seen her in the first place he guessed. He wasnt sure what to do, but all he knew was she was meant to have been more human.

There was a period of time where her eyes remained open but then they closed since they simply weren't being used anymore. It was meant to save energy and make her seem more human. But as she uploaded more and more data, she eventually went to sites that had major viruses. Viruses that she could not keep out all at once. She ended up collapsing and her uploading stopped.

Keith went to check on her. "Luna....what is the progress?" he ask dher, wondering how much sufficien data she had collected. He didn't realize that she could get viruses, after all she was of a different make, something that human technology should not have a huge influence over.

It took a while for her to respond, but then she got up and shook her head. "I'm sorry master, my systems had to dispose of some viruses and I had to stop. The progress though is thirty five percent." She said with a smile. She sounded more like a person than a machine when she talked, so that meant she knew how to talk normal for the most part.

Keith was a little worried at the idea of viruses. "Thats good Luna...have all viral threats been taken care of?" he asked, he was glad she seemed to have gotten down human speach well, he would try talking normal to her now to see if she would be able to give the most human response.

"Yes, they are all gone, master Keith." She said, still smiling "Would you like me to continue the search, master?" She asked with a smile. Her eyes had more of a light in them which truly made her even more human then she was. Though she had a lot of questions for him, she seemed to be competant and okay to take outside.

"Before you continue to you have anything to ask me?" he asked. Keith wanted to see how human she had gotten in this short time. If he took her out it would be best if she didn't do anything out of the ordinary. He noticed the change in hw she held herself though.

"Question one out of one hundred and thirty: Have you gotton your flue shot, master?" She would ask the questions that 'worried' her about her master first. He was her first priority after all. Then everything else would be asked, including what he wanted her to be like.

Keith found the question to be somewaht of a surprise. "Um yes I got the flu shot,"he said to her, he guessed it was her priority kicking in, and he was her first after all. "Now what is your next question then Luna?"

"Are you currently enemies with any gang members?" The questions kept coming until she noticed he was getting tired. "Does my master need a break? I still have ninty eight questions left." She asked, cocking her head to the side a bit. She had enough knowledge to understand human expressions and what they meant.

Keith shook his head "No...I don't affiliate with gangs of any sort,' he answered. Her questions had been rather strange. She asked if he had taken drugs, was afraid of balloon animals, and many others that only seemed to get stranger. "Um...yes master is feeling a bit tired."

"Does master want a message?" Luna asked, wanting to test out the new techniques she had learned from the web on him. She wanted to please him physically as well as mentally. She had learned more sexual things too, but she would refrain from that until later.

"Um...sure alright," he said. "What does master need to do?" he asked curiously. He wondered what else she had learned, but for now he wished to sample the new data.

"Take off your shirt and then lay face down in a comfortable position." She explained. She began to look around for some kind of lotion. She began to hum softly as she did so.

Back
Top Bottom