Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Lifeless Doll(Luna and Kakure)

Luna

Supernova
"Shit...Luna, stay online." Bryant whispered, to his beloved doll. The android continued to twitch underneath him. "GOOD MORNING M-MAY I HELP Y-YOU S-SLEEP?" The android simply said to him. She continued to short circuit until her systems could no longer take it. "D-DANGER." Luna said simply as her systems shut down. Her eyes closed and she stopped moving. "Damn...I can't...protect you. This is the end for me, Luna..Thank you for trying to protect me, but...that amazing deed..was in vain."

Keith had been walking home that evening. He'd been at the university for some time now, even though he was a high school student he knew a professor from the near by university that seemed to notice he talanet for anything mechanical. At seventeen he'd been offered scholarships to several technical schools. He however just liked to tinker with things, and had been able to completely take apart his computers as home and reassemble them when he was the age of seven.

Tonight he knew he was going to get a lecture on how he worried his parent sby staying out late. It wasn;t his fault his cell phone died though. As he walked he heard something, voices it seemed, though they where a ways off. He walked towards them and saw a man breathing over some girl, the first thing that went through Keiths mind was that girl needed help. "Hey get off of her!" he yelled as he ran towards them, fully prepared to toss his book bag at the guy if any trouble happened.

He looked up at the boy and smiled. "Oh...thank the goddess of the heavens. Please boy, take this..and take care of her." The man reached into his pocket and tossed a manual at the boys feet. "Just open it, and everything will be explained..I promise you." He rolled of the girl, who looked as if she were dead. "Don't let her fall into the wrong hands, or the destruction of your planet is certain." He began to fade, as if he were a ghost. Then he completely disappeared before the boys eyes.

Keith looked down at his feet at the manual. Had he seen what he thought he saw? "He just vanished," he said is disbeleif. He bent down and picked up the manual. "What did he mean by the destruction of the planet?" he thought. How could a dead girl save the planet anyways. He went to go and check for a pulse, he felt none what so ever. However she felt cold, if she had been dead for a long time he would have expected her to feel cold, but if he had heard her voice a moment ago then her body should still be warm. Keith gently touched her face, she didn;t stir, but she felt,different, her skin seemed, not real. "What the hell is she?" he thought. He looked around, finding a worn out looking sheet in a dumpster, it wasn'tclean but t would have to do. He wrapped her up inside of it and hurried home.

He stood outside the door to his house and quickly rushed in, just barely making it up the stairs before his parents could see he was even home and had a girl wrapped up and over his shoulder. He set her down on the floor, she was alot heavier then she should have been. He breathed heavily, it had been a very hard task getting her here. "Your not human are you?" he asked, but of course got no response. He flipped her over to examine her, her cloths seemed rather tattere. He gulped before he reached and began to remove her clothing, he found a strange panel in her flesh, it was like the back of a machine. He tried to open it, but instead the section suddenly glowed and her head opened. He leapt back, frightened as he expected her brain matter to just suddenlyplop out. But no there was nothing. He looked to see she was really a machine, he could identify arts to, it was like her mind was a living circuit board, but it seemed shut down.

There was circuitry alright, but it seemed like there was no way to connect it to anything. The manual seemed to react when he opened up her skull. It seemed to let out a small shock of static electricity, reminding him of its existance.

He'd forgotten about that and looked at the manual. "Don't see how this wil explain anything other then how she works,"he said, but he didn't have any other ideas. He turned it to its side and opened it up.

Once the book open it let out a blinding ray of light and once it stopped a small fairy like creature stood on top of the book. "Yo, Bry...Hey, who are you, kid?" The six inch tall android demanded. He was completely made out of steel and his wings were actually a backpack with two jets. "Where's Bryant? That old geezer never tells me anything!" He floated to Luna and grinned. "No clothes? Hm, since I'm here I might as well do an inspection." He closed her skull and then turned her on her back.

Keith had dropped the book as the light sudden poured out of it. He was stunned as the small fairy andriod began to talk to him. "I'm....Keith...." he said after a short pause, though it was not like this andriod was giving him time to speak anyways. "Hold on," he said suddenly grabbeing at the small andriod by the jet pack. "Whay are you here? Why where you in that book? Who is she?" he asked in a flurry of questions.

The android glared at him when he stopped him in his tracks. "I'm here because you opened the manual for help and I am the help. I wasn't in the book, I was summoned by it. She is a Varcinexian Android, model 3215680, or Luna." He looked around again. "Where's Bryant?" He demanded once more. He was fairly certain that Bryant was dead, but he wanted to hear it from the boy.

What he got as an answer made his head sort of spin. Keith knew she was an a machine, it was obvious out of seeing her head full of curcuits and such. "So...your here to help?" he asked. "Bryant?" he asked not sure who he meant. He instantly thought of the older guy who was on top of Luna before he suddenly vanished. "He.....um.....he vanished....but he told me to save her because she would rotect the world...or something," he said.

"Protect...the world?" The android repeated. He then broke out in a fit of laughter. "N-no...What Bryant meant was that if the wrong humans got a hold of her, the destruction of this world would be set in stone. Like this, she's useless. She's just an appliance. But what makes her special is that she has the ability to become a living being through advanced magitechnology. Bryant was almost finished collecting data on human emotions here, but.." The android trailed off and sighed. "It was all for nothing."

Keith listened, he understood what it meantnow, she wasn't a superhero, it's just she was a very significant thing that could alter the world. "Alright....well...she isn't working...so how do I fix her? I mean she's more advanced then some computer or assemly line robot," he said, he could fix those types of things in his sleep, he'd never had the pleasure of working on an android.

He looked around and then pointed at his computer. "You have to plug her in to your computer with a basic USB cable. You didn't search her body for the jack, did you? I won't tell you wear it is, kid. Look for it yourself" He grinned up at him. It would be funny to watch him try to find her plug in. Plus it was payback for preventing him from his own inspection.

Keith was dissapointed in the androids lack of help. "For something that came out of a manual, your not much help," he said. He looked at her, wondering where the USB jack would be. He looked oer every inch of her body, which he found to be very attractive even if she was a machine. He tried to look through her hair opened up the pnel in her head. "I can' find it.....wait...could it?" he thought out loud, instantly his eyes drew to the small place between her legs, that was the only plce he hadn't checked yet.

"I don't know, maybe." The android snickered. Since she was built to carry out any task her master wanted(and that meant any), it wasn't located there, but the button that opened the jack in her neck was located in her clitoris. Though the android didn't say a word, but he did make himself comfortable by laying against the softness of her left breast. When she was deactivated, it didn't feel as nice though. He couldn't feel comfort, but his personality chip was altered by Bryant to let him feel security.

Keith was a little hesitant, after all he was really just a tech geek of sorts. He had not touched a girl let alone even gone on a date, unless he counted that one time when this girl asked him if he knew where the library was and he walked her there. "Um..." he thought but slowly moved spreading Lunas legs apart and then gingerly slipped a finger into her tight folds. She felt real, and he felt strange, but liked it. He slid his fingers in deep rying to find the jack, his knuckles pressing against her hidden clitoris as he did.

Her eyes automatically opened and her neck turned slightly, revealing the now open jack. "Damn kid, now you're just going to town." The android said with a grin as he watched him finger the girl. It was obvious he had never touched a girl. Heat began to return to her skin as well as the inside of her cunt. "She's on standby. Save it for when she is fully functional." He continued as he continued to cuddle against her breast, now fully satisfied.

Hearing the smaller androids taunts he felt his face burn a bit with embaressment. As she seemed to funtion once more and the jack opened up he slid his fingers out. They where damp, not heavily soakd but damp. "Alright," he said as he cleaned his hand, he turned on his cmputer, which he had upgraded and buolt himself. The moniter flashed on and he took the USB connecting it to her neck and then to the jack in his tower.

Once she was connected, a folder popped up with one simple icon that said system restore. "It should be obvious what to do next from here." The android said as he crawled over to the opposite side of her chest to watch him. "After that, more folders will be added. Though I doubt you could get passed Varcinexian security firewalls, kid." He explained. He yawned a bit, as if he were bored. He took one of her nipples in his small hand. "Hey look, her nipples got hard!" He said with an amused voice.

Keith opened the folder and clicked on the icon. He ignored the small andriod as he spoke and basically as being a distraction. Like said though security was trying to keep him out. "Okay....now..." he clicked on a few things, there was a preset password and several other security devices. "You'd be surprised," he said, not directly to the small andriod, sort of out loud to himself, he normally would do this when ever he began to work. He opened the programming and began to rewrite it, he changed the passwords and security to his own settings. "Alright now...." he said as he typed in the new information, as he did the program accepted him in and he managed to start up her restore function.

Her eyes began to flash as her systems repaired themselves. In thirty seconds, she rose forcing the android to sit on her shoulder. "..ASHER." She said when she saw him. "Hey, you remember me, Luna." Asher smiled at her and pushed her hair out of her eyes. She looked at the boy who was at the computer. "I AWAIT MY MASTERS ORDERS." She simply said. "Who is your master?" Asher asked. "MY MASTER IS MASTER KEITH." Luna responded. "Hmm...good job, kid."

Keith smiled at the bit of praise he got from the small fairy. "Alright....what is your major function Luna?" he asked her testing to see how well she responded to questions and commands. "Also tone it down a little," he said, she was talking rather loud.

"My major function is to do domestic chores for my master." She responded. She looked straight into his eyes as he spoke. Asher was surprised that she was still up to date with earthly lingo. Tone it down was a rather dull expression.

"Alright...now can you still recall past system history?" he asked her. "If so I want you to tellme what it was you where programmed to do before coming into my possesion," he said trying to figure out just what she had been used for upuntil now. It would give him a better idea as to what she was capable of.

Luna's eyes began to admit a strange light that meant she was searching her memory files. "I'm sorry. I cannot answer that question. Memory files corrupted." She simply said. "Hmm...she remembers me but not Bryant. Luna, what was your last mission and how much progress did you make?" Asher asked. "Last mission: Collect data on human emotions. Progress: 0%." She answered. "I can't believe..That data is..all gone and cannot be recovered.." Asher said with a sad expression on his metal face.

Back
Top Bottom