Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Broken In (LustfulSins & obieblu)

Kyle quickly slipped on the sweatpants, feeling relieved at being at last half-covered. The way this man spoke to him, just his voice made him feel more exposed and vulnerable than nudity ever had. They way he acted like Kyle had no determination or control over his own body. It was true of course, but legally was different than psychologically.

He looked at the bed, briefly determining if they could sleep without needing to touch, then the rest of Ryu's plans rang in his ears. "A week?" The man was taking a whole week just to do things to his body. Kyle stood there like a mute, attractive statue with his mouth hanging open.

Once again, Kyle amuses Ryu. He stares at the man with both eyebrows raised, a light smile on his face. Then he chuckles softly, walking over to the left side of the bed. He pulls back the sheets, sitting down, though his body is turned so he can still comfortably see Kyle.

"I can take off longer if you think you need more time to adjust." Ryu is well aware that Kyle is more stunned by the fact that Ryu will be home all day for a week, rather than being at work, during which time Kyle would have the house to himself. Ryu stretches out on bed, folding his left arm beneath the pillow his head rests on. His right arm flips the sheets over his body.

With nothing else to do, Kyle also crossed over, opened up the sheets, then sat and swung his legs into bed. "No, a week is fine," as if he had any standard by which to judge the appropriate duration of something he didn't want and knew practically nothing about. After only a few moments, he rolled over, chest down on the sheets and his head sideways on the pillow. It was a tiny gesture to try and feel safer in a very uncomfortable situation. He didn't feel inspired to say 'goodnight', unless Ryu did, and he wouldn't sleep until the early hours of the morning, still playing out his chances of escape like simulations in his head.

Ryu does murmur a soft goodnight, closing his eyes. Unlike Kyle, he falls asleep quickly and easily. And, likely much to Kyle's discomfort, it turns out that Ryu seeks body heat in his sleep. After almost four hours separate, Ryu rolls over and throws out his arm. When he finds Kyle, he pulls the man almost effortlessly up against his chest. All in his sleep. This is how Kyle would spend the remainder of the night.

Come morning, Ryu is awake before Kyle. He has to muffle a chuckle when he finds that his nighttime habit had indeed dragging the ever reluctant man close to him. Leaving Kyle to sleep, Ryu relieves himself in the bathroom, then leaves the room. Downstairs, he sets to work making breakfast for the two of them; fried eggs with both hard and soft yolks, not knowing how Kyle likes them, oven baked bacon, and homestyle French toast. When the food is ready, Ryu simply shouts through the house, his deep voice carrying quite well, while he sets two places at the table. "Kyle! Get out of bed and come eat!" Ryu also pulls orange juice from the fridge. If Kyle doesn't like it, he can drink water. A jar of real maple syrup is set in the table as well.

Kyle was finally starting to get sleepy when his master pulled him close. It woke him up again, but he tolerated the embrace. With his master being asleep, it was nearly innocent. When sleep finally took him, it was deeply, and Ryu could get up without waking the sleeping jock.

The yelling startled Kyle awake. He lifted his head, taking a few blinks to remember where he was... and then why. With a great heaving sigh he collapsed down onto the bed in despair. But, at least the anxiety he experienced every moment yesterday had abated. He was quite hungry, and there was no reason not to satisfy that need.

He hadn't been thinking deeply about his clothing purchases, with no loungewear. He also hadn't been expecting to share a bedroom with anyone. Kyle slipped on the polo he only wore for a couple hours yesterday, then headed downstairs. When he got to the table, he saw the carb-iest meal he'd eaten in months, but he said nothing about it. "Good morning," it seemed odd that his owner cooked breakfast, but Kyle dug in, with taking only a few drops of syrup.

Ryu is already seated at the table when Kyle comes down the stairs. He's not surprised to see the man has pulled on a shirt. While Ryu had been waiting for Kyle before eating, he doesn't say anything when the man digs in immediately. Ryu had intentionally made this breakfast as comfort food for Kyle, something of a proper welcome to the house.

After breakfast, Ryu clears away the dishes into the dishwasher, turning it on. Then he turns to Kyle, leaning against the counter. "Aside from my obvious intentions, I have a few expectations. First off, you will never ignore me, and you will never lie to me. You will be responsible for basic household cleaning, including laundry. As I stated before, I will leave dinner prep and cooking to you. Breakfast and lunch, I can fend for myself easily enough. Don't expect me to make you breakfast every morning. Don't worry about the flowerbeds and lawns. I pay the neighbour boy to tend them, he likes to garden. He also has a spare key to the house and comes to take my suits to the dry cleaners on Tuesdays."

When they were done, Kyle stood, and helped clear the dishes. "I feel like I should be doing this," he managed to get out before Ryu told him his expectations. His 'obvious intentions' were actually pretty vague, but they were the most important of them all.

"Alright," he nodded. "I'm not great, but I can do basics. Tell me if something isn't good enough." It was practically a relief to have a conversation about something mundane. He was surprised such a rich man didn't have more domestic help. He skipped over the first, more serious instructions, implying that everything was included in his 'Alright'. "I can clean the dishes by hand. Save water.." it was a bit of an obvious ploy for him to be busy with something other than whatever Ryu intended for 'conditioning'.

Ryu doesn't miss the attempt Kyle makes to find a way to keep himself busy longer. But he shakes his head, a light scowl on his face. "I have a dishwasher for a reason, Kyle. I expect you to use it. I'm sure it's obvious, but I'm not concerned about money. I will let you know if something you do is not up to my standard, but don't waste efficiency."

Ryu pauses, folding his arms over his bare chest. He seems to be thinking. When he speaks, he's direct and to the point. "What do you think you will be most comfortable with sexually?"

It was worth a try, though unlikely to succeed, and Kyle looked mildly defeated. However, the next question caught him completely off guard. "Um.." his jaw hung, like Ryu had already seen several times before when he's surprised the young man. "I-uh... with a woman," he offered, uselessly. But it was really the only sexual entanglement he ever thought of other than his own hand. His head swirled with what other sort of answers his owner may have been expecting, and he felt a little dizzy.

Ryu hadn't been expecting much more than that. Perhaps to have Kyle say he enjoyed blowjobs or something of the sort. But he's not surprised. With a hum, he walks past Kyle, toward the stairs. "Come with me."

Back in the bedroom, Ryu has Kyle sit on the end of the bed while he fetches a small chest from the closet. Returning, he sets it down beside Kyle's feet. Inside is a small but decent collection of sexual paraphernalia; blindfolds, leather cuffs, gags, vibrators, and dildos. There's even a leather leash. Ryu picks up a black sill blindfold.

Kyle found himself in a battle of wills, that he knew he was likely to eventually lose. It was almost inevitable. But he wasn't anywhere near close to give up his free will, yet. His master was obviously unhappy, or at least exasperated, but Kyle followed as he was instructed. There was an uncomfortable silence as they climbed the stairs and walked down the hall.

The jock's shoulders hung as took his seat on the bed, imagining what escalated perversion Ryu might visit on him. The box was... intimidating, but nothing too weird. Nothing he hadn't seen jokes about in movies. Though, this was the first time he'd be on the receiving end of any of them. He looked at the blindfold and sighed, not giving Ryu the satisfaction of being afraid, or angry, or even trying to plead with him.

That sigh makes Ryu scowl and he steps close, standing with one leg between Kyle's thighs. Blindfold held in his left hand, he grips Kyle's hair in his right and pulls the man's head back. "Do not insult me by being emotionally distant. Even children are taught the consequences of falling into debt. Be grateful I am not pinning you down and fucking you right now. A less kind master would be doing just that."

Ryu doesn't release Kyle's hair right away. Instead, he sets his knee on the edge of the bed between the man's legs, and presses it forward against Kyle's groin. "Be grateful I am willing to teach you pleasure by a man's hand before I take pleasure in your body for myself."

Ryu easily put Kyle in his place with words, demeanor, and looming body. While he fought against the idea that he wasn't even allowed to show ambivalence, his master was older, taller, and more powerful in every way that mattered. Though he thought he had a pretty good chance of winning a real physical confrontation, he wasn't at the point of being ready to try that, yet. So, Ryu won, and Kyle hunched his shoulders defensively. "I'm sorry, sir. Ryu," he corrected himself, but said both to cover whichever one his master wanted to hear more.

Then his hair was pulled back, and Ryu took an even more assertive posture over him. The discomfort was back in his wide eyes, if that had been Ryu's goal, and he just nodded. Whether or not he wanted the other parts, Kyle was glad he wasn't being forced into more, at the moment.

Ryu releases Kyle's hair when the nods his head. He ties the blindfold around the boy's eyes, sending him into darkness. "This will help you focus on what you're feeling. Visuals will come after your body reacts naturally."

Ryu grips the hem of Kyle's shirt, stripping it from his body. The air in the room is at least warm. Then Ryu abruptly pulls the sweats from Kyle's hips and legs, leaving him naked. Fingers wrap around Kyle's cock after Ryu takes his knee away, stroking firmly. His thumb rubs over the man's tip occasionally.

When Kyle is semi hard, Ryu picks up a silicone cock band, sliding it down Kyle's shaft to the base. There's a soft click, and at first, nothing happens. The the band suddenly starts vibrating lightly; Kyle can't see it, but Ryu has a small remote in his hand, wireless connected to the cock band.

Ryu seemed to have a plan, and Kyle wondered if he'd ever done this to anyone else. And of he did, what happened to them. This time, he decided to not give any indication of what he was thinking or feeling, other than an expression of relief when Ryu released his hair.

Kyle didn't like the blindfold, but he said nothing about it, this time. Though he did jump at being suddenly undressed. He lifted his arms a little slowly, but Ryu got his shirt off, anyways. His pants took a little more doing, and he ended up on his back on the bed by the time that was accomplished. He half sat up on his elbows, but by then Ryu had his soft dick in his hand, again. Ryu was right, though. Not seeing him made it easier to get hard, and Kyle's shaft slowly swelled in Ryu's hand.

Kyle laid half prone, his naked, muscular body laid out for Ryu's use. He almost lifted the blindfold to see what was going around his dick, but he stopped himself. “What-” was all he got out before the vibrating started. “fuck,” he murmured, letting his thighs relax and fall apart slightly.

Ryu doesn't miss that Kyle almost takes the blindfold off. If he tries, Ryu will just keep him from doing anything with his hands. The murmured curse makes Ryu smirk. Vibrations are quickly becoming apparent as something Kyle enjoys.

Ryu, trails his right hand along Kyle's thighs. He's using the vibrating cock band as an association; Kyle gets pleasure while Ryu is touching him. Eventually, Kyle's body would be trained to expect pleasure at Ryu's touch, and thus react without the need for vibrations.

Ryu slides his left thumb along the dial on the remote, turning it up to the next setting. There's five, so even though the second setting is more powerful, it's not halfway to full power yet. Ryu is avoiding touching Kyle's cock, letting the band keep him stimulated while Ryu's fingers explore the man's body.

Kyle needed to do something with his hands, and he couldn't touch his blindfold, nor did he think Ryu would like him touching anything he was doing down below. He put his hands behind his head, almost like he was reclining happily, and his torso stretched out with the motion, pulling his abs tight and elongating his pecs. His sheathed cock laid against his flat abs, occasionally twitching upward. The vibrations around his hard shaft was enough of a distraction to compensate for Ryu's exploring hands. His inner thigh was smooth, having little leg hair above his calves, but they weren't spread so far as to currently allow much access, just his sack hanging down between.

The jock's stomach sucked in at the increase of intensity of the vibrating cuff. Indeed, vibrating toys were a new thing, and he seemed to thoroughly enjoy them. To Ryu's benefit, Kyle didn't seem to be reacting to his hand.

While Kyle isn't reacting negatively to his touch, he's not responding positively either. So Ryu turns up the vibrations again. His left hand moves down, wrapping around Kyle's cock to stroke firmly. With the man laying on his back, Ryu has to put his knee on the bed beside Kyle's hip to balance as his right hand slides up to Kyle's chest.

Ryu's fingers pass over Kyle's nipples, testing their sensitivity. Most straight men don't think about playing with their own nipples, so if Kyle's are sensitive, it would likely come as a surprise to him. Ryu lightly pinches the left one, tugging just a bit to see if he can get Kyle to make a sound.

The part of Kyle's mind that was still working rationally figured Ryu must be using the controller of the vibrator to reward or distract him. At the moment, with the tight cuff stimulating his cock so well, he felt almost alright with being bought as a slave to be the recipient of vibrating handjobs. And, as if on cue, he felt an unseen hand lift and wrap around his hard shaft. It wasn't really necessary, but the perv probably wanted to actually touch him personally.

The weight on the bed shifted, and Kyle's bare skin felt the warmth of Ryu looming beside him. Like in the shower, Kyle's head rolled away instinctively when he felt a second hand on his chest toying with a nipple, but then he thought that his master might get upset again, so he made sure to reposition it 'looking' straight up. Ryu probably couldn't help himself. Kyle's flat brown nipples were the second most eye-catching thing on the front of Kyle's naked body. The one he was inspecting firmed up even more, the small peak rising against his fingertips. Kyle took a deep breath, stretching his pecs even more with the inhale, then his chest fell, seeming to accept the hand on a new part of his body. "Nnh", he gave a small lazy grunt when Ryu tugged on the sensitive wrinkled flesh, and the bud hardened even more.

Kyle's body is reacting to his touch on his nipple, but Ryu is displeased with how much Kyle is still resisting. His thumb slides up the remote's dial, skipping the fourth setting and going to the fifth. The vibrations are powerful, and Ryu's hand strokes more rapidly. He leans down, fingers rolling and toying with the nipple, even as his mouth closes over the other bud.

Ryu's tongue rolls around the nipple, teeth lightly biting and pulling. He licks away the sting, only to lightly bite it again. His thumb presses to Kyle's tip, rubbing firmly, before he starts stroking again

Ryu's desire to provoke a reaction worked very well. Kyle's whole body jumped at the sudden increase of the strength of the vibrator. It was too intense, and Kyle gasped. He'd been riding out the pleasant stimulation and the stroking of Ryu's hand, tolerating the light nipple play, but now the cuff was on the verge of being painful against his sensitive flesh. One hand quickly reached down and covered Ryu's, not thinking so much about it being his master, but just wanting the cuff off or slowed down immediately. Kyle's other hand ended up on Ryu's shoulder, simply because it couldn't go any further.

Kyle's nipple tasted like man, with a hint of salt that accumulated since his shower last night. He gasped again, more lightly, and arched his back as Ryu's teeth closed around the bud and pulled. That in itself wasn't too much, but Kyle' rasped out "Too much," between clenched teeth. What wasn't hidden of Kyle's face was strained, and his arching in discomfort was unintentionally pressing his smooth toned chest and nipples up into Ryu's touch.

Kyle's hand over his own doesn't stop Ryu's stroking. He hears the muffled 'too much', but doesn't halt his attentions. He'd gotten the response he wanted, now he's going to chase it. Ryu moves his right hand beneath Kyle's arched back, splaying out his fingers on the man's skin. His mouth changes nipples, licking, biting and sucking on the left one now.

Ryu's balance holds firm, leaned over as he is with one knee on the bed and his other foot on the floor. He stays silent, not letting his voice disrupt what Kyle is feeling. The hand at Kyle's lower back stays relatively still, though his fingers curl to stroke his fingertips across the skin they can reach. Having gained an understanding that Kyle seeks to like vibrations, Ryu hums around the nipple caught in his teeth.

Except for his pained expression, one might think Kyle looked like he was arching his back to present his nipples for Ryu's use. The second tightened as hard as the first, wrinkling against Ryu's lips as he tugged on the peak. Kyle's body felt like it was being assaulted by pleasurable pain from multiple directions. The intensity of sensation on his hard cock wasn't letting up, and he tried to peel Ryu's hand off. It was a gamble if he could even come like this, and he shifted his hips, trying to tug his jutting erection out of his master's hand.

The jock's sense of propriety and their new legal and social standing melted away as he squirmed in Ryu's arms. His legs snapped together as he tried to roll away, which also almost tugged his nipple out from in between Ryu's teeth, but not entirely. Kyle hissed louder and applied some pressure to his master's shoulder, trying to push him away, but not forcefully. Really, he was trying to give the other man a signal to let up, mostly on the vibrator wrapped around his penis. The intense stimulation was flowing along his nerves, radiating through is body from his crotch.

When Kyle fights back, or so Ryu sees it, the man's need to dominate appears. With a growl, Ryu flips Kyle face down, but pulls his hips up. With Ryu's lean muscle, it's not apparent at first that he is, in fact, stronger than Kyle. But it becomes obvious as Ryu twists the man's arms behind his back, holding both wrists in his left hand with relative ease.

Standing behind Kyle, though not quite touching his hips to the man's bare ass, Ryu reaches around to stroke his cock again. This time, he doesn't keep his voice quiet. However, with the stimulation at Kyle's cock, his body would betray him. "You don't get to push me away. You will learn to behave, or I will use more forward methods of training your body."

Kyle hadn't thought he was doing anything too bad, not accepting treatment to his own body that had been crossing into painful territory, but he found himself being flipped over. With the blindfold on, it was more disorienting. He tried to get up on his knees, but his surprisingly strong master got his arms behind his back and held them tight. This was actually worse than what had been going on a moment ago. With the side of his face pushed into the bed, Kyle groaned out, "I'm sorry.. it was too much.." hoping that would calm his master down.

On his knees, with his ass up, and Ryu standing behind him, the older man got his first look at the jock's pink, untouched pucker, nestled in the cleft between his dimpled muscular asscheeks. The taught pink flesh promised a virginally tight fit for anything that might try to push into it. There had been a few seconds of relief from the nearly painful vibrating while Ryu's hand was off his dick. It hung below him, still sheathed in the vibrating cuff, which was more tolerable without Ryu's squeezing, but that hand was back, and Kyle winced again. "Please turn it down. I can't come like that, if that's what you want," he pleaded through his grimace, hoping that getting off was what Ryu wanted, and he'd think that Kyle was actually being useful to that end.

Back
Top Bottom