Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Broken In (LustfulSins & obieblu)

The new slave drank whatever was available, juice, milk, coffee, anything to clean out the taste in his mouth. He though this would be less insulting to his new master than the sound of brushing his teeth immediately. Then, he cleaned up from breakfast, washing dishes by hand to take longer. Kyle thought about what his day might entail... not having a job or freedom to leave made the period between now and sleeping again seem especially long and bleak.

Kyle headed back upstairs, not hiding his footsteps. He hoped Ryu wouldn't call him in for some new perversion, but he wouldn't act like he was hiding. That probably fell into the category of 'ignoring' Ryu. Regardless of how much was in the laundry basket, he took it downstairs. His tears had only half dried when he took the silk blindfold out and tossed it into the machine. Being a jock, Kyle didn't separate whites and colors, just washed everything on cold. He decided to stay in the laundry room, at least it was plausible he was there for a reason. A great longing for his phone welled up after only 30 seconds.

When Ryu hears Kyle go down to the laundry room and not come back up, he lowers his book with a sigh. It would seem he would need to find things for the man to do to keep him from becoming depressed. A list of tasks immediately pop into his head. Ryu stands, placing a ribboned bookmark in his book and returns it to the shelf. Then he stands and heads downstairs.

Ryu halts at the bottom of the stairs. The basement is fairly open, with the laundry room being more of a walled off corner room. It's also mostly empty, save for some boxes labeled college. Ryu grimaces at the boxes, not the fondest of memories. He doesn't come further into the basement, having never liked being down here for longer than necessary anyway. Hence why he gave Kyle the responsibility of laundry. "Kyle."

Kyle jumped to his feet when he heard the foosteps. He busied himself studying... which cleaners and fabric softeners were available. He'd stayed away from the boxes, as snooping would likely earn him some more serious punishments than he'd gotten for just showing his disinterest in the goings-on. "Yes? I was just.." he rubbed the back of his head, "getting situated with chores."

"I'm not upset with you for avoiding me, if that's what you're worried about." Ryu doesn't apologize for what he did, but at least he's expressing he's not upset at Kyle's avoidance. He looks around the basement again, then sighs.

"I never come down here. You can have this space as your own, to do with as you please. If you make me a list of decor and items you'd like, I'll get them for you. I'll put the warehouse catalogue I've got on the kitchen table. My only rule is no gym equipment. There's already equipment in the garage, no point in having two sets. Also, do with as you please with those boxes. I don't care for them. But if you have any questions regarding what you find, I would prefer you come to me with them, rather than form your own opinions." Ryu waits a moment longer, then turns and retreats up the stairs briskly, like staying in the basement would make him sick.

There was a strange comfort in how quickly Ryu retreated from the basement. Just seeing a weakness in his master was somehow encouraging to the new slave. That he had feelings and wasn't in utter control of everything. Not that Kyle knew what to do with that information. He'd never valued manipulation or indulged in mind-games. No one could be prepared for the situation in which he now found himself, and he felt particularly unprepared.

"Alright, thank you," he said as Ryu started up the stairs. Having a semi-safe refuge was a nice idea. His first thought had been gym equipment.. but Ryu had anticipated correctly. Kyle just hoped his master wouldn't watch him every time he wanted to work out, but it was a possibility. He eyed the boxes again. There was no immediate interest in finding out what was in them. Perhaps another day..

Though, the home gym in the garage had slipped his mind with how traumatic his arrival had been. That would make him feel at least a little better. It usually did. Without looking like he was rushing up right after Ryu offered him home decor, Kyle eventually made his way up and spotted his shopping bags from yesterday moved out of the way. He forewent going upstairs to change, as long as Ryu wasn't there watching, and quickly put on a tshirt and shorts, then headed out to the garage.

Ryu had indeed gone and left the warehouse catalogue on the kitchen table, and had retreated from sight. Going into the basement always dredges up unwanted memories thanks to those boxes, yet he can't bring himself to go through them to get rid of things. Instead of returning to the den, Ryu had gone outside, to the backyard.

As put together and controlled as he is, it would seem unlikely that Ryu enjoys getting his hands dirty. Yet, a small vegetable garden is exactly where he is, meticulously pulling weeds. He may have the neighbor boy doing lawn care and tending the flowerbeds, but the small vegetable garden is his little treasure.

Kyle went through as much of his normal routine as he could for... he forgot what step of the sequence he should be on. He decided to do legs, just because pushing the heaviest weight was a sense of being productive that he needed to feel. Depending on where the garden was in relation to the garage and any windows, Ryu might hear some grunting and huffing. Probably at least the clanking of weights.

He was probably overdoing it, but Kyle didn't care. Future soreness didn't compare to how his mind was feeling after the events of the morning. He just wanted that burn to clear it all away.

Come lunchtime, Ryu has weeded, watered, and spraying his garden with liquid fertilizer. He has also cleaned out and refilled his four bird feeders, he's got a soft spot for the feathered creatures. Brushing off his hands, and the dirt from the knees of his sweats, Ryu heads inside. In the kitchen, he washes his hands at the sink, eyeing the still not put away items he had purchased for Kyle.

With a sigh, he pokes his head into the garage to see the man working out. He could hear him from the kitchen. "Kyle, your things are still on the counter. I won't tolerate you leaving a mess everywhere in the house."

The jock was starting to think he'd perhaps jocked enough. He was finishing up his last set of leg presses when Ryu popped his head in. For a moment, Kyle had a little chill seeing his new owner gazing at him from in between his legs. He immediately released and sat up, placing his feet on the ground. "I'm sorry, Ryu," he was extra formal with his name. "I was gonna take them up after working out," he headed for the door, both deciding he was done working out and not wanting to annoy his master any more.

Though, in fairness, he hadn't been given much of a chance to deal with the bags until recently. Kyle hadn't known where he'd be living to bring them there when he first arrived, and he'd been whisked upstairs to the shower almost immediately upon arrival. These factors floated through his mind as he passed Ryu and gathered everything up. He walked briskly towards the stairs to... shower again, he realized. The first had been to wash the sex off, and now another to wash the workout off.

Ryu sighs as Kyle walks past him, folding his arms over his chest. But he leaves him be for now. The boy would have another lesson later in the evening. Ryu had lost his temper with him, but he's made the decision to go back to his slow introduction. Shaking his head, Ryu sets to making a late lunch of pan grilled BLT and ham sandwiches. Two with thinly sliced cheese, two without. He takes one of each, covers the other two, then sits at the table and pulls out his phone to scroll through his emails.

Ryu finishes eating before Kyle is finished with his shower. Setting his plate in the sink, he climbs the stairs and heads for the bedroom, and subsequently the bathroom. There's no knock or warning that he's coming in, Ryu just walls into the bathroom. "There's lunch on the counter for you. I'll be in the den again if you need anything." Then, just as abruptly as he had come, he leaves again.

Kyle was enjoying his extended moment of privacy when Ryu popped in. It was hardly worth feeling modest at this point, and he just paused in his cleaning, not bothering to try and shield his naked body in any way. "Alright. Thanks," he said loud enough to be heard over the water. Ryu was a hard one to figure out. He'd been so brutal this morning, then he was.. maybe apologizing by letting Kyle have the basement to himself and making him lunch.

As Kyle dried off, decided that going along with the nicer side of his master was probably for the best. He dressed a casual selection from his new clothes and headed downstairs. The sandwiches were fine, and he ate them in the kitchen, then put everything into the dishwasher. When Kyle was done, despite his feelings of really not wanting to, he headed into the den. He waited for Ryu to look up before asking, "Is there anything around the house you want done today?" He wanted to stay busy, but cleaning something unnecessary was probably not going to win him any points with this man who was so disciplined.

Ryu looks up from his laptop, pausing in the tapping of his pen on a small stack of papers. He seems to think for a moment, then sets his pen down and rubs his face with both hands. "Just get the laundry done. If there's something that needs cleaning, do it. After today, I won't have any work here, so my time will be free to spend with you. I want you to consider your place here. I'm not letting you go, Kyle, so you need to think about how you can make yourself more comfortable with me."

Ryu watches Kyle a moment longer, then picks up his pen. His attention returns to his laptop screen, where he appears to be reading, by the way his eyes scan back and forth. After another ten seconds, his pen starts tapping back and forth, tilting across the top of his thumb. It seems this is a random thinking action.

Laundry was easily doable. At least after he Googled how to do it better than he usually did. Ryu probably wasn't accepting of throwing everything in the same batch on cold and hoping no whites came out non-white. Regular chores were also mostly fine, but Kyle had a worry that he'd do something that Ryu disapproved of that wasn't obvious. It seemed he'd just have to work and take the risk. The last order about just making himself more comfortable.. that was a challenge, and the jock didn't know how to even begin making himself want something he didn't want.

Kyle just looked down at his forearms crossed over his knees for a few moments, then stood back up. "Alright, I'll just.. look for things to do," he couldn't agree to something he didn't know how to do, but he knew he had no choice but to try. He darted off, thinking that his voluntarily going to be in the same space as his master hadn't earned him any points. It was a small gesture, anyways. Back down in the basement, he moved the laundry to the dryer. It killed all of a minute. Having this space to himself was something of a comfort, so Kyle decided to try and work on that. He went looking, going back upstairs if he had to, to find a vacuum and began cleaning up the basement. It wasn't bad to start, but it needed some work to get 'livable'.

The loud sound of the machine helped block out the rest of the world as Kyle descended into his thoughts. The best idea he could come up with was to try and just enjoy someone else enjoying his body. He'd honed and sculpted it with sports and many, many hours at the gym for it to be a visual aid, an inspiration to others to aspire to look like him. There was also of course an element of wanting to attract romantic and sexual attention. None of those objectives were now an option, or at least with anyone other than his master. Sucking a cock had been horrible. But handjobs were ok, and the toys could be enjoyable. With a heavy sigh as he dragged the vacuum back and forth, Kyle decided he had to just try and enjoy someone else making use of his body. It might be the only way to avoid brutal face-fuckings.

Ryu can hear the vacuum going in the basement. At least Kyle is doing something other than sitting and brooding. But Ryu's mind is distracted now. How can he make Kyle bend to his will, without completely breaking him? Or perhaps he should just break him. Ryu sighs, staring at the document on his screen for nearly forty minutes without really seeing it. Another sigh, and he pinches the bridge of his nose.

Ryu stands and leaves the den, heading first to the kitchen. In the back of the end drawer closest to the front hall, he keeps a pack of chocolate flavoured cigarettes, for days he's stressed or has headaches. Ryu takes one, and a lighter, then goes to the back yard and stretches out on the lounge chair by the back door. Putting the cigarette between his lips, he lights it quickly, draws a deep breath, then blows the smoke away.

When the basement floor was done, Kyle thought it made sense to continue upstairs. He noticed Ryu outside having a moment but didn't bother him. He thought his master was even annoyed with him, sending him away when he approached earlier. The jock continued throughout the first floor. He'd never vacuumed anywhere so large. The repetitive movements were almost hypnotic. He wouldn't notice when Ryu came back in, and he'd head upstairs unless interrupted. He'd go to the master bedroom last, as he found the doorway was quite intimidating, at this point.

After the cigarette is gone, the butt put out in an ash tray on the deck table, Ryu returns inside. He heads for the living room, pulling a book off the one shelf there. Stretching out on the couch, he opens the book to read. In the back of his mind, he's listening to where Kyle is in the house.

As the afternoon drags on, Ryu starts yawning. Eventually, he drops his book to the floor, stretching his arms above his head. He hangs his forearms over the armrest above his head, breathing deeply. "Kyle! Come here."

Kyle was just finishing up the guest bedroom, and luckily he turned off the vacuum to finally go into the master bedroom when he heard Ryu call. The anxiety of being summoned about matched the anxiety of actively avoiding the man, which he was trying not to do. He tucked the vacuum around behind the doorway and started jogging down the stairs. "Coming," he announced loud enough to be heard through the house.

When he got to the living room, he stood, and put his hands behind his back, not intending to look like a military stance, but approaching it inadvertently. Kyle met his master's gaze, not wanting to be accused of ignoring him, again.

Ryu reaches out and grips Kyle's arm, pulling him down on top of him. This brings Kyle to lay stretched out in his stomach on top of Ryu. His arms wrap around the man, hands sliding up under his shirt to spread his fingers across his back. One of Ryu's legs hooks over one of Kyle's.

Ryu's fingers stroke the smooth skin of Kyle's back, but beyond that, he doesn't do anything. It seems he intends to just cuddle with Kyle for now. "Just lay here with me a while."

"Ah-" he was just startled by being pulled over without warning, but Kyle's sturdy body flopped over on top of Ryu's. He impacted pretty hard, as he barely got ahold of the back of the couch to brace himself before he hit. At first, Kyle tried to get off, thinking he might have hurt his master or knocked the wind out of him, but once he felt the hands trailing up his bare back, he relaxed and... laid down.

Kyle tried to arrange himself in a comfortable way, and one of his thighs ended up between Ryu's and one of Ryu's between his own. His forearms ended up on either side of the other man's chest so he wouldn't rest his full weight on the other. "Alright," he said, looking down at Ryu, hoping this comfortable arrangement was satisfactory. His crotch was against Ryu's hip, and he imagined the reciprocal was true, too.

Ryu stares up at Ryu as the man holds his weight up. His leg shifts a bit, thigh brushing Kyle's. "What are you doing? You're not going to crush me, Kyle. I may be lean, but I'm all muscle."

Ryu tightens his arms, pulling the man right down. His fingers continue stroking Kyle's back, almost like he's memorizing the lines of his muscles. His head turns, pressing his nose to Kyle's hair. "You smell good."

Kyle had seen his master naked, obviously, but he'd grown to have the consideration not to lay all his weight on girls. It hurt and constricted breathing. He applied the same consideration to Ryu. "Sorry.. just didn't want to crush your breathing," he stumbled over his words. The jock relaxed more, letting his weight down on top of the other man. It still felt like he'd cause a complaint, but he did what he was told.

The defined lines of Kyle's muscular back softened as his body relaxed, but the strong ridges of flesh were still easy to feel. When Ryu stared sniffing his hair, Kyle decided to rest his cheek against the man's shoulder. That was cuddly. "Thanks. You have nice products," he answered lamely, but he had an anxiety about responding to Ryu's every word and action. Kyle also shifted his hips a little to relieve direct pressure on his softer areas. "Are you comfortable?"

"Expensive products." The words are barely more than a murmur. Kyle's shift makes Ryu hum, and his leg tightens a bit over Kyle's. He clearly has no intention of letting his pet go anywhere for a while. The man seems to be far more comfortable with Ryu's touches when all he's doing is petting his skin.

"Mm, comfortable." Ryu barely manages to speak as his eyes close. A moment later, his breathing deepens and he drifts into a light sleep. Despite having dozed off, his grip stays relatively firm, keeping Kyle in place.

The slave figured out quickly enough that he was going to be on top of his master for as long as his master wanted. He shifted one more time to get into a position that would be comfortable for a while. He expected Ryu's hands to roam further, but they stayed stroking his back, which was almost nice. After a couple minutes, it wasn't hard to relax. While he fall asleep, it was restful, and eventually comfortable with the rise and fall of his mater's chest.

It crossed Kyle's mind to get up, but that was quickly dismissed by the thought of being punished, or even just berated again. The morning's 'lesson' was still fresh in his mind. Kyle was in a foggy, half-asleep state when his master woke.

Ryu wakes slowly, almost an hour later. His hands, which had stilled when he had dozed off, start drawing small spirals on Kyle's skin again. The man had stayed, which is comforting. Maybe he's considering Ryu's earlier words about getting used to his new life and purpose.

Seeing that Kyle is half asleep himself, Ryu grins a bit. He turns his head, nuzzling the man's soft hair. As he does, his hands slide lower. One stays at Kyle's lower back, stroking the skin there, while the other dips into the back of the man's pants. A relatively simple touch, Ryu slides his right palm across Kyle's ass cheek, fingers ever so lightly kneading the soft flesh.

Ryu's nuzzling pulled Kyle back from the edge of sleep, and he shifted his whole body just to relieve his sedentary muscles. He inadvertently rubbed his thigh against his master's crotch, but it was a light graze. The hand lazily circling his lower back was rather nice, and the jock let out a soft sleepy purr. The skin there, like most of him, was smooth and tight over his musculature. Though, when the other hand roamed lower, behind the hem of his pants, Kyle's whole body stiffened. It was slight, but it would be noticeable to someone he was laying on top of.

The man who'd bought him had made it very, painfully, clear what the jock's purpose now was. While he wasn't comfortable with a man doing these things to him, Kyle acquiesced, trying to seem more agreeable than before. He let out his breath, and forced his body to relax again on top of Ryu, though his round asscheek quivered slightly now and then, especially when Ryu's fingers approached the cleft.

Back
Top Bottom