Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Broken In (LustfulSins & obieblu)

Behind Kyle, Ryu sighs. He pulls his hand away, turning down the vibrating band by one setting. Then with a brief firm pressure on the man's wrists, Ryu releases them. "Stay there. Don't move."

Ryu steps back, and a light rustling can be heard as he digs through the chest on the floor. A moment later, he's buckling a pair of cuffs around Kyle's wrists, connected together with a four inch solid chain. He's changing tactics, rolling Kyle onto his back again so his arms are trapped beneath him.

Kyle got what he wanted. Sort of. Setting 4 of the vibrating cuff seemed to be as intense as he found comfortable, and his body relaxed a little as he no longer had to fight off overstimulation. His back sagged, but he didn't like this position at all. Though, he was afraid of more anger from Ryu if he moved or did anything else without being told to. He felt very awkward, half kneeling, half laying with his knees apart and his dick hanging down emitting a buzzing noise. Though, the he couldn't deny that the vibrations were pleasurable again, and his shaft would twitch every few moments as the sensation washed over his lower body.

Now that he had a clearer idea of what life under Ryu's command would be like, the sound of his approach was intimidating. Kyle had rarely felt so vulnerable, and his tight entrance twitched even tighter, half-expecting that whatever item his master just fetched was intended for the last sensitive frontier on his body. Feeling the metal cuffs go around his wrists wasn't exactly a relief, but Kyle didn't move. Though, he was quickly flipped onto his back, and he settled on his back with the sound of a huff and his sheathed cock slapping against his stomach.

In and of itself, Ryu's teasing of Kyle's nipples wasn't bad on its own, and both hard brown peaks still stood out defined against his smooth golden chest as he tried to adjust his weight on his own wrists. He also hooked one foot around the opposite calf in an attempt to keep his legs together.

Last edited:
Ryu folds his arms over his chest, cock band remote back in his hand. There's another button on it that changes the pattern of the vibration, and this is the one the man uses now. He's not happy with the way Kyle seems to be trying to ignore what's happening. Far harder to ignore when it's not just a monotonous buzz.

Ryu presses the button, changing the pattern of vibration to pulsing. It buzzes for a second, then stops, then buzzes for three seconds, then stops. It repeats this irregular pattern continuously, and Ryu stands there watching.

Kyle was braced, expecting his master's touch again, but it didn't come. As his anticipation of the man's hands on him faded, the pleasure of the vibrating cuff grew back into being something enjoyable. He hoped they'd established a new step in their relationship, that if Ryu wanted Kyle to come, he couldn't stimulate him to the point of pain. With that seeming reassurance, Kyle took a deep breath and relaxed his body as much as he could.

As the rhythmic pules of estimation moved up and down his hard length, Kyle focused on allowing the sensation to take over his conscious mind. His hips began to roll back and forth, like he was perhaps trying to thrust into it unsuccessfully. Gradually, the pace of his breathing increased, and he bit his lower lip. Kyle began to thrust his hips, rather futilely, but the the motion was instinctual as his orgasm began to build.

Ryu watches Kyle move on the bed, standing close. He can see the man approaching his orgasm. After a moment, Ryu leans one knee on the bed again, bending over Kyle. One hand is pressed into the mattress to either side of the man's head. At this point, Kyle is likely just chasing his orgasm.

Knowing the orgasm will leave Kyle's mind fogged, Ryu grips his jaw when the man hits his climax. He bends further, sealing his mouth to Kyle's in a hot kiss and swallowing his moan. His tongue slides into Kyle's mouth, licking along the roof and along Kyle's tongue.

Ryu's approach was underscored by Kyle's impending orgasm. He timed it perfectly, and his new slave was past the point of being able to care as the older man loomed over him. The tingling heat had already begin to boil over, drawn out of him by the vibrating pulses. Kyle opened his mouth to gasp, looking almost pained again at his release after so much delay and the earlier rough treatment. With his back arched and lips parted, Ryu's kiss was perfectly-timed. Luckily, Kyle groaned rather than fought or bit, and he only peripherally felt his master's tongue slide into his mouth as he came. The first spurt of cum hit both men in the chin, then along Kyle's lower neck and chest, then finished, painting his lower abs like a Jackson Pollock painting.

Kyle's breath was hot against Ryu's cheek and his groan eventually subsided. He was tired, spent, and had no intent to anger his master again, so he just continued to lazily accept the oral intrusion as his rapid breathing slowed.

Ryu doesn't turn off the cock band. Instead, he leaves it pulsing, letting it work Kyle to hardness again. He only breaks the kiss when Kyle's breathing is stuttered his grip on the man's jaw preventing him from pulling away sooner. Ryi licks his lips, then drags his finger through the mess on Kyle's chest.

Ryu brings his hand to Kyle's face. He grips his jaw tightly, pushing his finger, with Kyle's release, into the man's mouth. With the blindfold, Kyle has no warning of this.

Luckily, the band didn't extend over the head of Kyle's shaft, so it didn't stimulate his overly-sensitive head. Though, as the fog of his orgasm cleared, Ryu's kiss felt more and more intrusive. He thought it was almost better being blindfolded, as he didn't have to meet his master's gaze during this unpleasant interaction. Kyle sucked in his breath after the kiss was broken, and he expected to be freed now that he gave the other man what he wanted.

The tight grip on Kyle's jaw was disconcerting, but not painful, and he didn't clamp his mouth closed tightly. He ended up regretting that when he felt something else touch his lips. Something alive and.. wet? The jock quickly deduced what was inserted into his mouth, and he tried to shake his head, awkwardly trying to push Ryu's finger out with his lips and tongue. He merely helped smear his own cum around his mouth to taste, and his face screwed up in a look of disgust, "Mmffgh" was about all he articulated as he did what little he could to struggle.

Ryu tightens his grip on Kyle's jaw when he struggles. "Your resistance is annoying. The more you fight back, the longer this will go on. On the other hand, laying there emotionless won't get you what you want either. It's only the first day, I've barely done anything. Would you prefer I get it over with and fuck you?" Ryu takes his hand away, wrapping his fingers in the man's hair.

With the grip on Kyle's hair, he pulls the man into a seated position, standing up himself. His hand pushes Kyle's head down, pressing his face to Ryu's clothed groin. Inside his sweats, Ryu is hard, and he's pressing Kyle's face against his bulge. "Maybe I shouldn't take my time with you. Maybe I should break you in a day."

Kyle's eyes were closed behind the blindfold, and he said "No," in a deceptively calm voice. "I'm sorry," he wasn't, "I just couldn't help it. It was too much." He put effort into keeping his voice even. Kyle was scared of Ryu's threats, but he kept himself from full panicking. His primary goal was to delay whatever his master had in store for him as long as possible.

Then, Kyle was somewhat painfully dragged up by his hair, but he merely ground his teeth instead of struggling or complaining. A tough jock could survive some hair pulling. As he felt cloth, a warm body and.. an erect cock on the other side, pressed to his face, Kyle worried his master was escalating their interaction out of anger and frustration. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he mouthed against Ryu's crotch. "If you want to watch me get off, I can jerk off for you. Here, in the shower, whatever," he hoped that these 'shows' would pacify his master for a while longer, and he was willing to put in some effort.

Ryu hums, seeming to think about Kyle's response. As he does, his hips roll against the man's face. But he doesn't just want to watch Kyle masturbate, he wants the man to give in to him. "I think we'll try something else, to move this along. Let's see how willing you are to obey."

Ryu moves one hand to push down the front of his sweats. His hard cock and sac are now out, resting along Kyle's cheek. "Use your mouth. First day or not, you need to realize your position. Ryu rolls his hips again, his grip on Kyle's hair turning the man's head so his lips slide against Ryu's cock.

A sense of dread washed over the jock as he felt another man's erection pushed up against his face. Even behind the fabric, there was a factor of disgust and intimation that seemed to emanate from Ryu's crotch. Kyle tried to recoil, but his master had a good hold of him and prevented that. "I'll put on shows, I promise. Just don't make me do this," he pleaded.

Then, he felt the movement, and the expected touch of skin against his cheek came. Kyle grimaced, at least giving Ryu a reaction instead of ignoring it. With another tug of his hair, Ryu's skin was now against his lips. He knew there wasn't anything he could do, handcuffed, owned, manhandled like this, but he clenched his lips together tightly. Any extra second of delay was worth it, right now.

"Shows alone are not what I purchased your for. Open your mouth, Kyle, or I'll open it for you." Ryu growls the words. Seems he really needs to break the man in, teach him properly that his purpose is to serve Ryu's every whim. It doesn't matter to Ryu that the man is straight, and has zero experience with other men. He will learn.

Ryu's patience grows thin, and he twists Kyle's short black hair again. When the man isn't quick enough to obey, Kyle grips his jaw tightly in his free hand, forcing his thumb into Kyle's mouth. He presses hard on the small space behind the man's molars, until Kyle gasps and opens his mouth. Ryu holds onto Kyle's jaw as he places his cock in the man's mouth, rolling his hips to slide his tip along Kyle's tongue. "Bite me, and you'll be in a lot more trouble than this for disobedience."

That moment Kyle dreaded had arrived. The first physical confrontation with his Master. Even getting handcuffed had been more about his inability to handle what was being done to his body, and not an active resistance. "Please, please, please.." the young man mumbled against Ryu's exposed skin, which only allowed his master an opportunity to get his thumb into Kyle's mouth. Kyle knew he couldn't possibly injure his owner. The consequences of that would be far too harsh. Worse than what the other man wanted from him in this moment.

Instead of biting, Kyle halfway relented and allowed Ryu uncontested access to his mouth. He gagged a little at the pressure at the back of his mouth and opened up wider. Then, there it was. A large, round, soft-skinned object touched his lips. It was a cock. And it was going into his mouth. At first, Kyle recoiled, more out of instinct against a large something in his mouth that he couldn't chew or expel. The silky skin of Ryu's manhood didn't lessen the discomfort or sense of being violated as it slid against his lips and tongue. And, it just kept coming. Having no experience with this, Kyle vaguely thought that it felt larger inside him than it looked outside. His tongue struggled against the underside of the shaft, but he didn't consciously fight. The jock now knew what a dick tasted like. The manly, slightly salty taste of Ryu's erection dominated Kyle's senses.

Ryu loosens his grip on Kyle's hair, but keeps his hand on the back of the man's head as a warning. His hips roll, thrusting into the man's mouth. "There, that's not so hard, hm? Good boy." The praise is practically purred, and while not the best blowjob he's ever received, it's more for Ryu to teach Kyle a lesson in obedience.

As his hips continue thrusting, Ryu runs one hand along Kyle's shoulder. Then his hand presses on the back of Kyle's head. His hips slow to a stop, but now he's pressing Kyle's head down. When the man gags, he stops, but he doesn't let Kyle up. "Relax, breathe around it. Close your lips and suck. You've barely got five inches. By the end of the week, you'll be taking the whole thing."

Kyle barely heard the compliments as Ryu's cockhead continued pushing forward, eventually pressing up against the back of his tongue. The jock sputtered and gagged, but did his best to not pull off too far. As much as he hated this, he wanted to avoid more hair pulling and intentional gagging. His warm, wet, inexperienced mouth struggling around Ryu's girth probably felt kind of decent. The way his tongue struggled to get away from the intruder turned into something of a dancing motion along the underside.

The involuntary protests of Kyle's mouth started to subside, then Ryu pushed his head down more. He sputtered as the spongy head pressed against the back of his throat, and puffs of air and spittle seeped from his lips that were stretched around his master's cock. If he hadn't been wearing a blindfold, Ryu would have seen his slave's eyes watering. His attempts at breathing around the shaft were something akin to sucking, however unintentional. Kyle was really just trying to breathe and not gag, but the motions of his lips, tongue, and throat muscles kept constant slick movement against Ryu's cock.

Ryu doesn't quite groan, it's more of a hum of approval. He's not about to tell Kyle, but if the man figures out to put effort in, he's likely to hit climax more quickly. For now, Ryu is working on getting Kyle to take more of his cock.

"Come on, be good and relax your jaw." Ryu presses Kyle's head down again, making him take another couple inches. He holds him there for about ten seconds, then eases up, though he doesn't let him come off his cock. "Breathe. You can do better than that."

Even if Kyle had any experience or skill at sucking a dick, it was highly debatable if he'd do a good job with how he currently regarded Ryu. The only reason his mouth was wet enough to be comfortable was because of his frequent gagging and choking, just from having something solid that far back in his mouth. It did subside after a time, but didn't completely stop. Ryu set off another couple of coughs when he pushed in further. It felt like the cock forcing his lips open would never end, but the coughing almost seemed like bobbing his head, and each time Kyle tried to recover his breath, the head of Ryu's shaft got to slip a little deeper.

While he only half-heard his master's words, relaxing his jaw sounded like it would just mean his teeth would graze the sensitive but hard organ being forced into him. Kyle knew well enough how unwanted that was. At least with all this distraction of a forced blowjob, Kyle forgot about how humiliated he'd felt being cuffed and jerked off, or that he was still naked and covered in his own ejaculate. His muscles all tensed in in rapid succession as he alternately coughed and sucked his breath back in after Ryu had blocked his windpipe for what seemed like an eternity. The jock really had no idea what his master was expecting, he just did his best to keep his teeth of the dick in his mouth and take the face fucking without full-on crying.

Ryu is soon approaching his climax before too much longer. His thrusts become faster, right hand gripping Kyle's hair again. He growls, bucking his hips into Kyle's face. Then he sucks in a sharp gasp. "Deep breath, boy."

As soon as Kyle sucks in a deep breath, Ryu drags his head forward, until his lips are pressed tight to Ryu's abdomen. The man's cock is buried in Kyle's mouth and throat. After a second, Ryu's hips jerk tightly like this, against Kyle's face, and he groans loudly. Hot seed fills the back of Kyle's mouth and pours down his throat. Ryu's grip on his head keeps him from pulling away. "Swallow, Kyle. Swallow every last drop."

Kyle did his best to take in a deep breath, but he merely got in little gasps between each thrust of his master's cock down the back of his throat. Having his face repeatedly pounded by Ryu's lower stomach and hips also inhibited doing what he desperately wanted to do, which was also what he was just told to do. The rhythm of the pounding had blurred into one constant unpleasant assault on Kyle's head instead of individual strokes. He's never felt so much like an object. Even being objectified with lecherous and demeaning compliments and shallow overtures because of all the work he'd put into his body had never made him feel this dehumanized. Kyle's mouth, a part of his own body, was being used as nothing more than a cocksleeve by another man.

The change in Ryu's movements indicated what Kyle feared. Another man was about to come into him. His nose and lips were crushed against his master's body He could feel his master's groan reverberate through his own body, then a moment later, thick liquid was shot against the back of his throat, making him choke. Again, Kyle's choking and gagging were akin to massaging stimulation around Ryu's hard shaft, and his struggling tongue seemed to almost lap at the semen that was squeezed back into his mouth. Despite his efforts to the contrary, he felt the cum run down his throat and into his belly. Kyle had little choice but to do as his master commanded, swallowing down all the sticky, musty-tasting fluid in his mouth in his attempts to get a gasp of air from around the cock still stretching his lips open.

Ryu holds Kyle down until he's sure the man has swallowed everything. Then he releases Kyle to breathe and cough. At least, releases him off his cock. His fingers are still gripping Kyle's short hair. "Good boy. Get used to the taste, you'll be getting plenty more in the future."

Ryu tilts his head while Kyle catches his breath. He seems to be thinking, eyes traveling along his slave's body. "You need to learn your place, Kyle. This is your life now. Had someone else been willing to match or raise my bid, I would have given in. Yet, no one did. So now, you belong to me, to do with as I see fit." Ryu pauses, pulling Kyle's head back to look at his face. "Hm, I think I've changed my mind. I believe some proper training is in order. First, let's get you properly equipped."

It seemed to take forever as Ryu pulled his length out from Kyle's throat, then along his tongue, and finally out from his mouth entirely. He continued to gasp, and the flush of breathlessness seeped away from his cheeks. Kyle could feel the cloth around his eyes wet from tearing during his gagging and struggle to breath while his master took his pleasure with his mouth. He didn't try to move at all, his head just hung by his hair in Ryu's fingers, defeated and tired. Also not wanting anymore punishment. His teeth had never once touched his owner's flesh, and Kyle hoped for an end to this treatment.

Kyle's whole muscular body seemed to breathe, every muscle expanding and contracting with each breath. His earlier release had started to dry on his skin, leaving glossy dollops from his chin down to his groin. It's like Ryu was rubbing it in, that none of the women who'd bid on him had bothered to snatch him out of his new owner's grasp. Like Kyle wasn't attractive enough, or tall enough, or had enough useful skills listed in his file. Like this treatment was something he deserved for not having designed himself better for slavery. Ryu tipped his face up, and Kyle's wet lips hung open, no longer gasping, but they were pink and swollen from all the friction against Ryu's cock. "I swallowed. It all," he murmured in a breathy voice. "No teeth.." he plead his case against Ryu doing whatever he was hinting at.

Ryu sighs at Kyle's pleading, left hand halfway down to the chest. His eyes trace the man's body, watching the way his muscles flex and relax, almost trembling. Then he sighs again, releasing Kyle's hair and letting him fall back on the bed. "Alright fine, I suppose you've earned yourself a rest."

Ryu picks up the cock band remote from where he had dropped it on the bed, turning the switch to off. Then he removes the band. Next, he unbuckled the leather handcuffs, freeing Kyle's wrists. Lastly, he pulls off the blindfold, tossing it into the laundry hamper, seeing as it's wet with tears. Ryu leaves Kyle laying on the bed, closing the chest and pushing it over beside the dresser. Then he turns and leaves the room.

Ryu's roaming hand didn't really draw Kyle's attention. He was still reeling from the events over the last couple minutes and trying to clean out the taste of his master's cum with a series of deep swallows. The weight of this being his life now, forever, felt like it was crushing him. There wasn't much relief when Ryu practically tossed him back onto the bed. The jock just laid there, letting his master touch his naked body however he wanted. He'd nearly forgotten about the vibrating cuff around his flaccid penis, he'd gotten so used to the continual stimulation while he was overwhelmed with giving an unwilling blowjob. He didn't open his eyes after the blindfold was removed, and he tried to go to a distant place in his mind.

Kyle waited until his master had left the room, then he slowly sat up and waited to see if he'd return. After deciding he wasn't, Kyle headed into the bathroom like he was in a stupor and took a hot shower. While the water beat against his face, he thought hard about how he was going to survive his new life. He realized he had two choices, to try and run, or to submit. This half-fighting, half-submitting that he'd been doing wasn't working. His master was mad, and Kyle was having a worse time than was probably necessary.

Kyle dressed slowly, then walked down the stairs even slower, and went to the kitchen to clean up after the breakfast that Ryu had made.

Ryu had gone to the den, to half curl up on the couch there with a book. He does this often when his impatience with anything runs too high; he escapes to his books. It's why he has so many. He finds it soothing to read when he loses his cool. Perhaps he had been too forceful with Kyle, but the man needed to learn that Ryu wasn't going to set him free.

Ryu can hear the shower going, followed by footsteps down the stairs, and sounds in the kitchen, through the open door of the den. But he stays upstairs in the den, giving Kyle space. He figures the man would either run, or come to him when he's ready. Ryu sighs quietly, returning his attention to his book. Still, he listens to Kyle move around the kitchen downstairs.

Back
Top Bottom