Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Den of Wonders (Me and Luna)

He felt her pass out, and instantly his mind went into hers, putting her into the deep sleep of the Vampires. He laid her down i the bed, covering her up, before laying against her. He made sure she was comfortable in a thin night gown, and he wore thin pants to sleep, his sleep not as deep because he was worried about her.

He woke up early the next night, and he gasped as he looked over her. She looked... amazing. She had some new glow to her, something that accentuated her features tenfold. His hand reached out and gently stroked her cheek, before his mind found hers, waking her from her slumber.

When she opened her eyes and his form came in focus she smiled at him. Through vampire eyes he was ten times more attractive. "Hi." She said quietly. She seemed so calm and innocent, until she smacked him hard on his cheek. "That's for biting me." She stated and then kissed him gently on the lips. "But..I'll forgive you if we eradicate these vampires."

He felt the smack, shaking his jaw slightly to make sure it was still in place. Well, she definitely got the Vampire strength. He turned to her in time to catch her kiss. "We will, but we have to bide our time for now."

She closed her eyes and shook her head. "Alright, but I'll be mad at you until then." She opened her eyes and then rolled to her side. She wasn't entirely happy with this change, but it wouldn't stop her from being what she was. She would always be a vampire slayer.

He shook his head slowly. "You know I want to, Luna. But they can see what I am thinking, what you are thinking now, too. I'm working on a way to shield my mind. Then I will help you learn. But until then, we have to bide our time." He saw that she was still angry with him, whether it was playful or not. He rolled onto his side facing away from her. Her anger at him was like a punch in the heart and stomach.

She could feel his hurt and she sighed. "Don't be so sensitive, I was only kidding." She turned over and hugged him. She knew he could feel her anger at the fact that she had been turned, but she wasn't upset at him, but the vampires that kidnapped him.

He pressed back lightly against her, slightly comforted by her touch. "I'm ok." he said softly, eyes closing. He had to get over the guilt of doing that to her.

Luna turned him over with ease. "I'm really thirsty and sore. Can you hold me at least?" She asked, looking into his eyes. Besides her stunning beauty, she was still the same.

He looked up into her eyes for a long moment, getting lost in them, before nodding. He pulled her close, his arms going lightly around her, before gently kissing her forehead. "If you are thirsty, freely take." His voice was soft, and he tilted his head away, opening his neck for her.

Back
Top Bottom