Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWold & GardianAngel)

"I don't know why everybody thinks shell'll open up to me. I hardly know her." Brayden was mumbling under his breath.

this had another servant stopping and tapping her nose "you may barely know her but your scent clings to her and hers to you and its not for casual contact either" the female then waved and headed off knowing that she had some more work to do

Brayden was commenting in a rather annoyed voice "Probably because the man I served was a bastard and had me sleep with her once. And it wasn't something I overly enjoyed."

The female looked at her as she hadn’t wandered far “that woman in there is a walking mess she trusts no one except her highness and she doesn’t even have a mate or a proper and secure way to feed. The fact that your scent clings to her and so strongly and her to you means that there is more there then either of you are aware. What I can’t tell you but I suggest you start by getting her to talk to you and rest she needs it”

Brayden was just running his hands through his hair with a slight groan before he was just mumbling something to himself. A curse more or less, cursing Zack for making their lives more difficult.

“Please if anything do it to shut everyone up about I know I am sick of hearing about it and I bet you are as well more so then I am” she then wished him luck and headed off to finish up her chores for the day before she went and retired for the night

"Why and I getting dragged into this damn mess.... " Brayden groaned and was just running his fingers through his hair. Although he did find himself distracted by something briefly, although he wasn't sure what bad him on edge.

Back
Top Bottom