Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWold & GardianAngel)

Vivian was just silent at that point in time before she was questioning him in a soft voice at how long it would be until he did that same exact thing then. If that is what supernaturals did to humans in order to protect them.

Vivian was just giving a small nod of her head before she was giving him a soft kiss back before she was mumbling that her feet hurt.

In the end, he would find that Vivian had ended up doing off. Perhaps not an awful thing considering the past few nights she hadn't been sleeping the best.

Greg chuckled when he noticed that she was sleeping he tucked her in and settled down next to her.

While they rested Aranya sat at her desk and rubbed her head as it was throbbing and the room for the moment was spinning

Last edited:
"You need to go and rest some more." Brayden was commenting from where he was leaning against Aranya's office door.

Aranya looked over and him and sighed “easier said the done I am afraid” Aranya smiled at him lightly and then started to cough doubling over from the force of it

Aranya carefully wiped the blood frojm her lips and then used a cloth she kept in her pocket to clean it off her hand. "thank you I wll do that" Aranya hoped he couldn't smell the blood but it was obvious that he throat was beat up with how horse she was

Brayden was just looking before he spoke, "Neither you, nor Ariella, are in any condition to be up and moving around. You both need to rest or you are going to be useless to us if we get attacked again."

Aranya looked at him and nodded "I just have a little more work and then I'll go and get some more rest I promise" Aranya leaned back inher chair and let out a small sigh as she was mroe then a little worn out, tie that with being starving on both fronts and her could barely function

"You need to eat as well." Brayden was commenting before he was running his fingers through his hair, and he was just thinking, trying to figure out what would be something that would settle in her stomach.

Brayden was commenting, "I know a few recipes that you should be able to keep down. Stuff that we make when we are traveling during wartime. Light on the stomach; since often times many of the soldiers, especially the trainees, find that they can't stomach much of anything after their first time going into battle."

Brayden was calling a servant over and was giving them some instructions on some things to get prepared in the kitchen for him.

the servant nodded and then sniffed the air and mentioned to him smelling blood the servant in question happened to be a werewolf and could smell the blood shehad coughed up

Brayden was just looking towards Aranya's office before he was commenting "Even if I were to question about it, I'm sure she would say she is fine. The honey water should help in the end though."

"I'll bring some but maybe she will open up to you if no one else" the servant then headedoff to get some food made for her and some warm Honey water as well

Back
Top Bottom