Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWold & GardianAngel)

"some more rest will help I spoke with the angel who treated you and he said you would be worn out for some time while you recover" Kodi walked with her supporting her as he did

"Wonderful...." Ariella was mumbling although it wasn't long until she was falling into him when a few children came bolting down the hallway, one of them accidentally running into her. "We are so sorry!" one of them spoke when they stopped, all of a sudden fearful that they were in trouble. This had her just waving her hand before she was speaking, "No harm done, just be sure to keep an eye on your surroundings from now on." No she wasn't going to mention that when she had fallen, one of her hands had accidentally ended up on Kodi's crotch.

Kodi shooed them off and told them to have a good day. he didn't move knowing that if he did she would fall to the ground so he kept her supported

"I'm sorry...." Ariella was mumbling as she managed to find her footing, and at least her hand was being moved to another place. But she didn't move away from him right away, just breathing slowly. Feeling weak was definitely the truth.

Ariella was a bit startled by being picked up but she was wrapping her arms around his neck, and just resting her head on his shoulder.

Ariella didn't even seem to realize that she had been laid down, she was fast asleep at the time, and seemed like she was content. Her breathing was slightly labored but that was because of the fever, which had only seemed to have spiked. Yet again it was her body fighting off the remaining traces of the poison.

Little did Kodi know was that Vivian would be walking past the closed door and placing a charm on it, with the help of a succubus. Trapping the two of them in the room together.

Even if he did feel the magic, it would lead him to a succubus. And she wasn't going to be saying anything to him about who had asked her to do it. Actually it had been a couple of people who had asked if she could help. After all she was one of the older succubi and somebody a little more willing to help.

"Greg.... I think Kodi is going to be very mad at me." Vivian was commenting as she walked into the room that she shared with him, and was just sinking down onto the edge of the bed.

Vivian was looking at him before she spoke "I may have locked him in a room with Ariella for the night." With that she was taking one of his hands and placing it on her stomach, so he could feel the babies as they moved about. Yet it was as though they knew that their father was touching her, a faint pulse of magic seeming to pulse through his hand. A hello from them in a way.

Vivian was commenting, "Yet again.... There are a few succubi who are covering for me." She was giggling when he was kissing her belly before she was grabbing at her nightgown so that she could change into it.

Vivian was looking at him before she was commenting that she doubted he would do much of anything. She was stripping off of her clothes so that she could change into her nightgown, not even bothered by sitting in front of him naked. Although it was quite evident that she was pregnant, more so than when she had clothes on. Her breasts were swollen and tender to the touch most of the time, yet it didn't bother her much.

Vivian was just nodding before she was stating that he would just avoid her. Although while there was a sad look she was commenting that she was already use to that by now.

Back
Top Bottom