Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWold & GardianAngel)

while she was eating Kodi was speaking wtih Brayden as they were trying to find out how to lure the spy out and also get both girls healthy again

Brayden was just leaning back in his chair before he was commenting, "Easy way to lure them out.... While the girls are recovering.... We can make it seem like their condition is getting worse. But be secretive about it. The spies are going to try and get as close as they can, to get the information that they are needing."

"true but how do we get them both well Ari it should be easy some rest and plenty of food but Aranya will be another issue all together" Kodi had spoken to several others and found that while she needed to feed on sexual energy less often not feeding was determental to her wellbeing since her powers had surfaced

Brayden was just shaking his head before he spoke, "It will be difficult for both. I mean that poison that Ari had been effected with... it is fatal for angels. There can be some long lasting effects as well."

"true but I have some meds that will help with it but for now she just has to rest while we watch and see as I don't want to give them to her if she is not experiencing the other effects" Kodi didn't want to risk making her ill while trying to help her

Brayden was just stating that he wasn't quite sure how to help Aranya at all, other than she needed to find herself some men.... or women if she went that way. Honestly he didn't know and he didn't care much.... on what sexual orientation she was that was.

Brayden was just folding his arms behind his head before he was commenting that this has all gotten more complicated than what it truly needed to.

Brayden was jus tlooking towards him for a moment in time before he was commenting, "I'm not sure how to appraoch with that conversations."

“Neither do I but at least while you try I can work on something to see if it will help” Kodi would have to speak with a few people to see if it was possible to come up with a concoction that would mimic the energy that she would need to survive

Brayden was just commenting that ultimately she knew what she had to do, she just doesn't want to do what she is needing to do.

“But she refuses to tell any one why maybe you can get it out of her” Kodi hoped that would be the case or that she would blow and spill with out meaning to

Brayden was just looking before he was commenting, "I have no idea. I think this is more of a conversation for her father to be having, and explaining."

“They are currently not talking as they seem to get in to a fight every time he tries” Kodi shrugged at that as he wasn’t surprised at all

Brayden was just commenting, "The fight was about her feeding, and making sure that she does it when it is needed. So in my personal opinion.... she is just acting like a brat going through a rebellious state and not wanting to do what her parents say, because she doesn't agree with it."

Brayden was just shrugging before he spoke, "Honestly I don't want to get involved in any family drama. That is something that they need to work out themselves."

"while I would normally agree with you on this one, her health is not just a family issue we can't take back the angelic realm with out them both nor can we take on Zack and expect to win with out her and Ari as well. personally I feel right now it owuld be better coming form one of us as we are not family and can see the whole picture" Kodi looked at him lightly if one of them pressed enough then he had a feeling she would open up

Brayden was just mumbling that he wasn't sure about that, that he didn't see the whole picture. Actually he was commenting "Actually I just strongly see her acting as a child. she knows what she has to do, but refuses to do it. L"

“Then go yell at her but I am telling you there is more to this then we are currently seeing” Kodi leaned back and looked over his notes that he had been working on

"I really don't want to go and yell at her though. She is practically a stranger to me. We hardly know each other, and considering you seem to know more... You go yell at her."

“Not happening Brayden you being a stranger to her is actually better” Kodi knew she didn’t like or trust him but allowed him there because of his sister

Back
Top Bottom