Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWold & GardianAngel)

LunarWolf

Cluster
Aranya looked out one of the windows of the castle as she finished making her plans. soon she would escape and soon she would be able to wander the forest without having to worry about being found. Aranya was the only living heir to the kingdom of demons but instead of being there and learning how to rule, she had been sold to the king of the humans a vile man who in her opinion needed to be killed and put out of his misery. Aranya's coloration made her unique in the human realm while her skin was pale like her mothers her hair was black with red tips marking her heritage as a demon as well. Aranya was the only half breed living in either of the three kingdoms as all the others had gone into hiding to remain safe.

While Aranya was looking out the window and making her plans of escape, another young woman was outside in the garden, merely looking up towards the sky. Her golden eyes was just watching some of the birds that were flying through the sky, her platinum blonde hair blowing in the wind. While she had been sold to the king of the humans, she really didn't have to deal with being locked up as much. Probably because she wouldn't try and run away, it wasn't as though she had anywhere to go. Actually it wasn't as though she remembered anything about her past at all. When the human king had found her, she had been in a slave market, unconscious and suffering from severe amnesia. For a number of days she had been in and out of consciousness and nursing injuries. It was just a few days ago that she had been able to get out of bed, and was basically given room to free roam. Not that she knew her true identity. Truth was that she was the princess of the angelic realm but had been cast out by her uncle for wanting power, and she had been in the way. So her powers had been bound and she had been cast out, her uncle thinking that her powers would stay locked away. But that wouldn't be the case, not with who had done the binding truthfully being loyal to her. Her powers would return, but it was going to take quite some time.
The young woman was getting to her feet so that she could head back into the palace when she heard the familiar neighing of horses. This meant that the soldiers were back, and that meant that her master was back.

hearing the horses Kodiak or Kodi as everyone knew him stood up from his desk and grabbed his notes. while he was a general he often stayed and worked on the king's experiments. while his normal experiments took a great deal of time his others were the king's favorites as he could use them as he wished. recently Kodi had been tasked with creating a stimulant that would allow the king and his partner of choice have sex for 24 hours while ensuring that the female di not become with child, Kodi was pleased to say that this was the case as he had succeeded in creating such a drug.

Aranya growled as she was dragged to the main throne room with the other slaves to greet the king upon his return to the castle

"When will you learn not to fight against me." the king spoke as he was sweeping into the throne room, the guards that had accompanied him off into battle, following after him. He didn't have anybody go off to find Kodi, considering he knew that the general would soon be joining them. All of his slaves were gathered together, and the king was announcing that each one of his generals was going to be able to pick out a slave to call their own. Except for Aranya, she was his to play with, although that was something that everybody knew already. Zach was just looking towards Aranya with a faint smirk and was soon enough looking as the door opened. In ran the platinum blonde haired woman that he had founded a few weeks ago. One of the few slaves that he allowed to free roam.

Kodi walked into the room several minutes later and bowed to his king "pardon my delay, your majesty I was finishing up something you had asked me to do for you" Kodi then stood and looked at the king and waited to see what he wanted them to do as it wasn't often that they had leisure time. Kodi could hear his fellow generals talking about which slave they wanted but he ignored it knowing that the higher generals would go first before the rest of them

Zach was just looking towards Kodi as he entered the room and was inclining his head. No he wasn't upset about the fact that he was late, considering he knew why he was late. After that he was looking towards Kodi before he spoke, "Grand General Kodi, please pick a slave. It is my gift to you for all of the hard work recently." The king was in a very good mood at that point in time, which had many people just wondering what why he was so cheerful.

Ariella just watched what was happening, grateful that all of the slaves were kneeling at that point in time. No she was still recovering from whatever had happened to her. Her attention was just turning towards some of the generals and how they were discussing what they were going to be doing with their slaves. Honestly being a slave probably would bother her much, as long as whoever became her master would respect her. Although it wasn't as though she could communicate, she had no voice, at least not at that point in time. The damage that had been done had been rather severe but it was a work in progress with recovering. She could speak although it hurt quite badly at that point in time to speak, so she didn't do it often.

Kodi nodded his head and then walked to him and presented him with a small golden box "for you my king as requested" once the king took it Kodi turned and looked over the slaves before spotting Ariella and walking over. Kodi lifted her chin so he could get a good look at her and after turning her head left and right he spoke "if the king allows I would like to take this one" Kodi then stood and waited to hear the kings responce

Zach was taking it from the male, although he wasn't opening it right away. Nope instead he was just stashing it in his jacket for the moment in time before he was looking to see which slave Kodi had picked. "Acceptable. But be gentle with that slave. She just woke up not too long ago, and is still recovering from her injuries." the king spoke, although he wasn't overly worried about it with Kodi. Kodi was typically one of the nicer people, especially when it came to his own personal slaves. Ariella was just looking at the man although she didn't say anything at all, but she was climbing to her feet and giving a small curtsy. Not deep like most would, to avoid loosing her balance.

"of course sire I prepared the meds that treated her wounds I will give her some more time to heal first" Kodi then excused himself and headed back to his lab knowing the female would follow him there. Kodi had made several more medicines for her and figured he could use them once they were safely in his rooms

Ariella was looking towards Kodi although it wasn't long before she was hurrying after him towards his lab. She didn't run after him to catch up to his fast pace, merely followed behind at a slower pace. She knew her limits and it seemed like he understood. She was playing with the collar that was around her neck slightly, and knew that now that she had a new master, it would be replaced. She truly hoped that it wasn't another collar though, they were itchy and inconvenient, especially when trying to shower. A necklace she could deal with, like a choker necklace. Or something that she could remove when she was at least showering. In the end Ariella hadn't been paying attention to where she was going and ended up colliding with a guard that was hurrying out of a room as though he had done something he shouldn't have. This had her giving a startled gasp and she was falling backwards into a stand that had a vase on it, which ended up falling and shattering. Well that hadn't been intentional at all, but she had still been highly startled by it.

Kodi sighed and turned around spotting the guard he ordered him to stop and then walked over and helped her up off of the ground before demanding ot know why the guard was in his lab. Kodi was more then a little pissed and it showed. his rooms and lab were off limits to all but the other grand general and the king unless they were his personal slave

Ariella was a bit taken back by his tone of voice, which had her thinking that she had done something wrong. She hoped that she hadn't done anything wrong, other than knock over the vase. She was going back to kneeling on the ground so that she could start picking up the shards of glass that were laying on the floor, not seeming bothered that she had gotten cut a few times. The guard was stammering a bit before he was actually turning and taking off. Well that was a good indication that something was slightly amiss.

Kodi ordered the near by guards to capture him before he truend and hauled her up off the ground causing her to drop the shards. he then instructed a near by maid to clean it up. Kodi walked in to his lab and set her on a chair ordering her not to move while he gathered what he needed to clean and tend to her fingers.

Ariella was startled by him hauling her up from the ground, the shards dropping from her hands. It wasn't long before she was being set down in a chair and being ordered not to move. "I....I'm sorry M....Master...." she finally spoke for the first time, although it was pretty obvious that it was a struggle for her to say those few words.

"don't talk right now either I helped with your recovery I know the condition you are in." Kodi walked over and held his first aid kit and a small piece of candy "open your mouth" Kodi was going to give her something that would help with her throat so she would be able to talk while she was recovering

Ariella was just looking down at the ground for a moment but she was listening to what he had to say when he was ordering her to open her mouth. But other than that she didn't fight against him or anything. No she was quite docile at that point in time, yet again there were some people that would like that. Besides she wasn't sure how she could even talk to this man, he seemed calm enough that there didn't necessarily need to be that master slave conversation all the time. Or only speak when spoken too, but she didn't want to push any boundaries.

"you'll be taking this twice a day for a week it will help with your voice, I'll alos be taking over tending to your wounds as well, until your healed you won't be doing any work here but you are welcome to sit out in the garden behind my chambers if you wish" Kodi cleaned and bandaged up her fingers before showing her how to get ot his private garden

Ariella was just nodding her head although she was just opening her mouth as if she were going to try and say something but decided against it. She didn't know if he would get upset about it or not. Yet again she wasn't really sure how to communicate with him, which had her frustrated. Since she had woken up, she had actually had to relearn a few different things. How to write was still one she needed to learn. The brain injury had been quite serious it seemed.

once he had shown her where to go he closed the door and then looked at the time "rest for now I have to go deal with that guard" Kodi then headed out closing his lab door and headed for the dungon to see why he had been in his lab

Ariella was just looking over at him for a moment before she was just giving a nod of her head before she was speaking in a soft but slow voice, "I am sorry that you have to waste your time taking care of this slave."

Kodi looked at her "I can't use you if your not healthy so by getting you healthy I am helping myself" Kodi was fuming mad by the time he reached the cell the guard was in and looked at him before looking at his counter part "any idea of why he was in my lab"

Oh so she was nothing more than a toy for him to play with. Why hadn't she expected that at all. Honestly she had been hoping that perhaps.... perhaps he would have been different. He seemed to much gentler than the other generals, he seemed to have a caring side. The young woman was coughing a bit before she didn't move from where she was relaxing in the garden, just gazing up at the sky.

"I have no idea. He wasn't giving me any answers so.... well your sister is in there with him now." Brayden spoke after a moment in time, and was just folding his arms behind his head with a slight chuckle. The pair of them together were the Grand Generals, and a force to be reckoned with when they were pissed off. She was the one that you went to when you wanted information and it wasn't being given to you.
Soon enough the woman was walking out of the cell with a faint clicking of heels and she was handing over some vials that the man had one them. "He had stolen some of your vials. And it is also a good thing that you aren't at your lab. He had planted a bomb that is set to go off here momenta....." she started although didn't get very far when the explosion was heard. Well this would also get the attention of the king.

Kodi swore but was glad that she wans't in his lab but out in the garden. Kodi then turned and ran back to his lab heading in and getting through to his rooms before going to his garden and grabbing her "come on we are getting you out of this area the fucker bombed my lab" Kodi was glad that he stored the medicines and such in a different location and all of his notes had second copies at that location as well

Ariella had been just enjoying the view although that all changed at the explosion, and she had taken to ducking down behind the fountain, probably a good thing considering debris flew everywhere. She didn't move at all from that spot, just looked around, not even sure where to go. It wasn't long before Kodi was running into the garden and she spoke in a soft voice, "M...master..." Little did they know that there was also a bomb planted in the garden as well.

knowing she was still hurt Kodi picked her up and tossed her over his shoulder and ran out of the garden and back through his lab. Kodi managed to round the corner when the bomb in his garden blew this had him cursing up a storm before turning to his sister "I'll kill the bastard myself"

Back
Top Bottom