Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ergastulum. (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

"Where did she come from?" Shingen asked calmly. Mitsunari moved between Shingen and Amaya, as if blocking her from his sight would make her less visible.
"On my walk, during that rain storm. I found her dying in an alley! She reminded me of myself, when you took me in...I couldn't let her die!"

It was an old habit that died hard, she had taken one of the pairs of chopsticks Mitsunari had brought her with her food one time, having sharpened the metal utensils down to points for a weapon and stashed it under the bed. She slowly reached behind her for one of them, scared this man too would leave her for dead in the trash.

"And when did you plan on telling me?" Shingen asked. Mitsunari looked ashamed.
"When she was completely recovered. She's doing well now...!" Mitsunari looked back and saw her reaching for something. Shingen noticed too but didn't move to stop her.

She looked more scared than anything, freezing when they both looked to her. “Please.. let me stay with him..” She requested, lowering her head in shame.

He could see tears forming in her pale red eyes, nodding silently and bowing her head to him.

Mitsunari bowed as well.
"Thank you so much, Takeda-sama!"
"Of course. She will start her training with Sasuke when she is cleared by the doctor." Shingen said.

It didn’t take the doctor long to clear her, and within the week she was meeting with Sasuke to train.

Amaya was a scrawny looking kid, with messy hair that mostly covered her eyes, needing to squint from the brightness of the light coming in from outside. Was he really supposed to train this kid? She didn’t even have tags, her replacement ones on the way.

It was about what he expected, she didn’t look very tough- let alone a fighter -she just looked like a street rat. She pushed herself back up after hitting the ground though, trying to push her hair away from her eyes.

Amaya hit the ground again and got back to her feet, this time putting her hands up in front of her to try and defend herself.

She got up again, this time making the first move, tackling him with all the strength she had.

Amaya was brought back from thoughts of her childhood by the sound of Mitsunari and Shingen approaching, having waited outside for them, as they had to go into a building that didn’t allow Twilights.

Amaya gave a small nod, moving to follow behind the two men silently, only her shoes making soft noises on the sidewalk.

Amaya pulled the tactical knife from her hip silently, face stoic as she moved closer to Shingen silently. The older man felt like he was punched in the spine, a burning pain replacing it quickly as Amaya yanked the knife free, grabbing his gun from his waistband as she did so.

The air was forced from his lungs when she drove the knife in, and he fell to his knees when she removed it. "Wh-What...are you doing...?"
"Please...forgive us, Shingen-sama...this isn't personal..." Mitsunari was crying, but he tried hard to keep his expression blank.

Amaya unloaded the gun and tossed it away, not saying anything as she moved up behind him, yanking his head back, and cutting his throat to the bone.

Mitsunari forced himself to watch, hos tears flowing faster. What would he tell Yukimura that would sound believable? What would Yukimura do?

Back
Top Bottom