Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ergastulum. (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

Megohime didn’t care, didn’t care that Masamune was clumsy and inexperienced, it was him and that’s all that counted. She helped guide him the best she could, digging her nails into his back and murmuring his name into his ear.

Megohime dug her nails into his back, enough to leave red marks, but not enough to draw blood, letting out soft little moans as he thrust into her.

Megohime’s breath wasn’t a bit uneven, running her fingers through his hair gently. “Just not inside me..” She said softly.

Megohime held him close, murmuring his name softly into his ear, raking her nails down his back every so often.

Megohime let out a soft gasp as he started to touch her, cheeks flushing, Masamune able to feel just how wet she was.

He could feel her hips buck as he continued to touch her, Megohime letting out a soft noise before she finally reached her climax.

Megohime kissed him back, breathing heavily, cupping his cheek before pulling away slightly. “I can’t leave... But I need you... Stay at my side..”

Back
Top Bottom