Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

All to Myself (Luna@Mr Incognito)

Richard laughed as his sister beagn to pick up the pace. Not only was she being raped, but she was actually being forced to do the work instead of just sitting there and taking it. He spanked her ass hard. She needed more motivation.

"You don't manage to get me off, I'm going to be very displeased. Also, if you cum again, I'll make sure you aren't able to cum tommorrow!"

She closed her eyes and continued to ride him, keeping up her slow place. She had a feeling she'd cum sooner than he would. He didn't seem like he was getting enough pleasure since he talked so straight. He was the kind of guy that had a little too much stamina.

Although Richard was talking straight, he wasn't nearly as enduring as Catherine thought. Her tight walls were squeezing his cock as she moved up and down, pushing him over the edge. With this kind of treatment, he wouldn't last much longer. Still, he wanted a faster pace for when he came. He slapped her ass like a rider trying to speed up a horse.

"Ngh....faster, whore! You can do b-better!"

She cried out and moved faster, not wanting to be hit again. Her juices flowed down his cock profusely. Suddenly, she moaned loudly and tightened around him. She was climaxing and she couldn't hold it. She released and her legs went stiff, causing her to stop bouncing.

Richard was disgusted with Catherine's stamina. Thankfully, he had also been near the edge, and came inside of her, her tight walls attempting to squeeze him dry for every last drop as he groaned. He decided to switch tactics. Instead of trying to deny her orgasms, he was going to over load her with them until she broke down like a slut. He smiled evilly as she came, turning the water off. He gave Catherine's tits a firm squeeze.

"Not bad for a virgin. Did you like being raped, you little bitch?"

Catherine didn't answer. She was exhausted and wanted to go to sleep. However, she felt something inside her that deeply disturbed her. It was Richards cum. She didn't like it. She couldn't even push it out. Perhaps it wasn't the feel, but the knowledge of what cum does to a woman once it was inside her. "Richard..why did you cum inside me? I'm not on birth control.."

"I came inside you because you are my bitch! Don't question me!"

Ricahrd in reality wasn't worried about impregnating Catherine. He had several methods to take care of the problem. His main worry was getting Catherine to submit. Her will wasn't the strongest, but she was stubborn, and she still had some fight left. Then again, where was the fun in breaking her so easily.

"Get up, whore. Your bath is done."

She stood up, still feeling dirty and violated with his seed inside her. "Richard..don't cum in me again..I don't like it.." She said in nearly a whisper. She knew he wouldn't care, but maybe she was hopeful that somewhere in his heart he'd feel bad and give her some kind of pity. She was his little sister, after all. But the worst was over. She still felt sore but her hymen was gone and she wouldn't experience anything like that again.

I don't care what you like! You're my personal slut! My toilet! Now get out!"

Richard shoved her off of him in disgust. She still wasn't ready to break, but he knew that her missing hymen would ease that process. He was amazed she was still a virgin. With a body like hers, he was surprised she hadn't slept with half her school by now. Collaring Catherine with a leash and collar, he tugged at it like she was an unobidient dog. In his eyes, she was.

She stumbled onto all fours when he pushed her away. She felt tears come to her eyes as he collared her and dragged her with him. She could hear her phone ringing in the living room and wondered if he planned on letting her go to school. She grabbed the leash and began to stand so she wouldn't have to crawl anymore.

Richard had no intention of letting her go back to school for a while. He couldn't risk it. If she went back without being properly broken, she could rat him out. That was the last thing he needed. He also needed to hide her phones. Bothersome calls were not wanted. All that was wanted was for Catherine to transform from a disobident slave into a crazy nympho. He thought he had the perfect solution. Picking up the phone, he dialed a couple of numbers. After a few phone calls, he hunbg up and turned to his sister.

"I've called a couple of friends over to "meet" you. They're looking forward to having a good time."

She looked at him with a confused look on her face. "Then let me go so I can get dressed." Was he trying to cover his tracks? Was this some kind of plan to convince her friends not to ask questions? She assumed he dialed her friends numbers but did not consider anything else. She assumed 'meet' meant meeting. "Are you going to hurt them?" She asked quietly.

"Your friends? Why would I have YOUR friends come over? Besides, you won't need any clothes..."

Richard laughed evilly as he tugged her to the living room, ignoring any fear or horror she may have felt. Richard was going to break her as fast as he could, and what better way to do it then to fuck her as long and hard as possible using many people at once.

"What..? Wait..Richard...you can't do this to me." She said as he dragged her to the living room. She knew that this meant trouble. If he wouldn't clothe her, then it was obviously not a social occasion. "I can't..I won't do this without any clothes!" She grabbed the leash and began to pull.

Richard gave the leash a tug, yanking it from Catherine's grasp. Her continued resistence was pathetic. She belonged to him now. The fighting was pointless. Yet, she still fought. Perhaps his little; get together with his friends would break her completely. Hearing the doorbell ring, he tied Catherine down to a heavy table and opened it, his three friends at the door. He smiled and let them in. The fun was about to begin.

She was no match to his strength, but she continued to resist because she didn't like being a slave. Especially to her own brother. When the doorbell rung she screamed. "No! Let me go, Richard!" Her cries were unanswered when he tied her to the table. Her face grew hot when he opened the door. She was completely naked, and his friends would come in any moment.

Back
Top Bottom