Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

All to Myself (Luna@Mr Incognito)

Nineteen year old Richard Deiling was preparing for an eventful day in house house. Today, his younger sister moved into his house with him. Their parents were moving out of town, and rather then dislocate their daughter from familiar surroundings of friends and school, they decuded to let her move in with her brother instead. Little did any of them know the plans he had made for his dearest sister once she arrived. Richard had always lusted after her in the most perverse and sickening ways. Once she felt safe and secure, he would strike, and break her spirit.

Richard made sure to get things ready for his new arrival. He cleaned the drapes, rearranged the furniture, and vacuumed the floor. He was actually pretty cleanly for someone who lived alone; he couldn't stand clutter and mess. Now that he was having company, he needed to tidy up....even if that company would soon have no say so in the manner of her freedom around the house, or even her body for that matter.

There was the sound of a car pulling up and then a door slamming. Then the car drove off as the doorbell rung. When he got close enough he could here her talking on the phone. The sixteen year old was notorious for being on the phone 24/7. If she wasn't talking she was texting. Her stuff had already been moved from the house, so all she carried was a small duffel bag containing the rest of her things. Despite her age she was well endowed in her chest area. She had grown one cup size since he saw her last.

Richard opened the door to let his sister inside. He smiled and nodded politely, waiting for her to get off the phone. The long haired, blond nineteen year old had always been used to his sister's behavior and phone habits. He grabbed her duffel bags from her and set them near the door. He would strike when she least expected it, so for now, he would act like the normal host and accomodate her accordingly. It was difficult not to stare at her chest. She had grown quite a bit since they had last met.

"Welcome to your new home, sis. We'll set you up right away, though most of your stuff is already ready. What do you want to do first?"

Once she had got off her phone she immidiately began to text, barely listening to him. "Oh, no way! I mean..I need to check a few things online. Do you mind?" It would be the first and only time she would ask, just to seem polite. She took off her jacket revealing a small and tight tanktop that complemented her DD sized breasts and also showed cleavage. She tossed her jacket on the couch and stretched a bit before awaiting his answer. She was an impatient person and it showed in her body language.

"Sure. Just be sure to be ready for dinner. I'll be cooking some spaghetti with my special tomatoe sauce."

Richard, truth be told, was very irritated by his sister's behavior. Thankfully, he only had to put up with it for a small amount of time. Soon, she'd be squirming and screaming at his mercy. His aim, however, wasn't just to enslave her; he wanted to break her will. He wanted her to desire pleasure of the body above all other aspects in her life. Richard would play his hand soon. He began boiling the water for the sphagetti, preparing all other ingrediants as that was happening.

Catherine didn't even say thank you when he gave her permission. She sat down in front of his computer and then immidiately logged on to her myspace. A few minutes later she got another call and began talking as she searched her bullitins. By the time she was done talking he had finished with their dinner but she had yet to leave the computer. "Big brother, I'm not done. Can I eat over here?" She asked with a sweet tone. She was use to doing this every night, and her parents had gave up on eating with her.

"Well...OK, but tomorrow, we'll eat together in the kitchen."

Richard had taken the liberty of putting a tasteless sleeping drug in her favorite soda. It wouldn't truly kick in until most of the soda was consumed, but once it did, she would be dead the the world. He set the food on the table near her keyboard, then sitting on a coach nearby. He turned on the TV and waited for the drugs to take effect.

Again, she didn't say thank you. She ate most of the food he had given her before taking the first sip of her soda. She finished it in no time and went back to her blogs. However she began to get tired. She slowly got up after closing the window. "I..I'm getting tired. Where's the bedroom..again?" Her vision blurred suddenly and she had to hold herself up on the couch. What was wrong with her? She felt fine ten minutes ago. Before she could take another step she collapsed onto the floor.

Richard's face was painted with an evil smile as his sister suddenly collapsed to the floor. Finally, he didn't have to endure her terrible manners any more. If she gave him lip, he could simply put her in her place like the whore she was. Setting all her online status' to away, he dragged his sister's limp form in the bathroom, he quickly tore the clothes from her bodyuntil she lay completely naked. He tied her hands behind her back and her feet to the shower bar by the ankles, exposing her indecently. He then sat on the toilet seat, waiting for the drug to wear off.

Thirty minutes later she opened her eyes and found herself in a very uncomfortable position. She looked down and found herself naked and her eyes went wide. She was in a bathtub of some kind and she looked around frantically only to see her brother sitting on the toilet. "Big..brother?" She asked quietly. What was going on? Why was he just sitting there and not helping her out of this?

"Finally awake, you little whore? Finally, no more incessant babbling on the phone or talk on the internet. Instead, you are all mine! And under this house, there is no escape!"

Richard laughed and clapped his hands gleefully. The look of shock and bewilderment was absolutely perfect. Once the fear kicked in, it would be even better. He could already imagine the screams of terror and agony as he abused her to fulfill his sickest desires. And while locked in this house, no one was coming to save her.

Catherine blinked and then started to laugh with him. However it was a quiet, nervous laugh. "You're kidding, right? You always had a bad sense of humor but this is way over the line.." Catherine began to ramble because she was nervous and scared. She knew deep down he was not joking. A brother would never strip down his own sister and find it funny. However, she was in denile right now. Richard had always been nice to her. How could he do this to her and be serious about it?

"Oh, you know this is no joke."

To emphasize the point of terror, Richard slapped Catherine across the face as hard as he could, leaving a red welt shaped like a hand mark across her cheek. At the same time, he squeezed her left breast as hard as he could. He loved the way her soft yet firm tits felt in his hands. It was like a soft pillow, which had given him an idea for later. For now, however, he needed to focus on breaking her.

"Your very body belongs to me now! You so much as piss without my permission, and you will wish you were never born!"

Catherine cried out when he slapped her and it brought tears to her eyes. Then she felt him squeezing one of her breasts painfully. Speaking of going to the bathroom, that soda she drank earlier began to make itself known. "But I have to go now.." She stated in a whiny voice as the tears escaped down her cheeks. "Richard, why are you doing this to me?" She asked, although it was in a whisper.

"You will hold it or be dealt great pain!"

Richard ignored Catherine's whispers as he grabbed her by the ass with both hands, lifting her to a more embarrassing, exposing position in the tub, her ass hanging in the air. With an evil smile, he began running his finger along her slit, spreading her pussy lips wide as if he was inspecting her. The sight of her pink flesh excited him all the more.

She let out a small moan as she felt his fingers probe against her slit. It instantly began to slicken with her juices and the intoxicating scent radiated off her. She blushed madly. "Richard, stop it!" She shouted at him in a desperate attempt to get him to stop. She felt uncomfortable and violated, but she could do nothing about it.

"Oh? But you're already wet! Don't tell me you enjoy the abuse!"

Slowly, Richard ran his tongue over Catherine's slit, spreading it wide so he could see her most intimate places. The feeling of power was amazing. His sister's helpless form could do nothing but watch her body react, and even then, she could even pee when she wanted to. The fact that she got wet that quickly meant that some part of her enjoyed this.

She didn't understand why it had felt so good when it was so wrong, but her thoughts came to a halt when she felt his tongue slide over her pussy. She moaned loudly and blushed hard. "Richard Please, don't do this to me! I'm your sister! You can't do this!" She pleaded.

"Quiet! You are my bitch now! Your body belongs to me! Just give in!!"

Richard plunged his tongue into her pussy entirely, wiggling it around as fast and as much as possible, licking her inner walls and sucking on her clit. On top of that, he knew she needed to pee. Getting an idea, he grabbed his bottle of water nearby and shoved it into her throat, attempting to force it all down her throat.

She moaned louder when his tongue penetrated her depths, feeling herself nearly losing control of her bladder. When he removed his tongue, she resumed her begging and screaming, but then she was interrupted when he forced the water bottle down her throat. She began to swallow it against her will. The pressure of her bladder increased.

"I bet you need to pee real bad, bitch! Too bad I won't let you!"

Ignoring her rantings and ravings, Richard made sure she drank the whole bottle. Putting the plug into the drain on the bathtub, who made sure it was stopped up completely. He still wasn't going to let her pee until she begged enough to convince him. Even then, he was vindictively cruel and nasty, and wouldn't allow her any dignity. He began using his fingers to spread open her pee hole, rubbing and pushing around the area to agitate her.

"Stop it!" She screamed as she tried to close her legs. She couldn't hold it any longer. She felt her bladder give out and she pissed herself. She blushed in embarassment as she tried to stop peeing, but it kept coming and coming until it made a shallow puddle around her. She felt dirty and wanted to shower.

Richard reached over and gave Catherine's tits a hard yank, twisting her nipples viciously as she pissed herself. He had told her to beg for permission, but she had disobeyed him. The consequences were severe for such a thing. Grabbing the showerhead, he thrust the shower into her mouth and turned it on, forcing her to gulp large quantities of water.

"You miss one drop, bitch, and next time, I'll tear your goddamn tits off! We're trying this again!"

Once he was done with the water, he grabbed a toothbrush nearby and jammed the handle into her ass, not waiting to lubricate it. As it was, some of her juices had dripped down her thighs.

She screamed at his sudden abuse of her large breasts and found herself being forced to drink even more water. She felt sick and the puddle of pee had gotton larger. She couldn't piss herself again. When she felt him jam the dry toothbrush inside her she screamed once more. "Richard, please! Stop it, I'm begging you!" She had no idea how sick her brother was, but she didn't like it. Her body squirmed in pain as he pumped her tight little virgin ass.

"Shut up, bitch! I'm in control here!"

Unzipping his pants, Richard aimed his dick at Catherine's face. Instead of making her suck it, however, he began pissing on her face, then moving to cover the rest of her body. The liquid dripped off of her and filled the tub just a little higher, the stench beggining to fill the room. Richard didn't mind, and didn't care if his sister did. All he cared about is her following his commands not to pee without permission again. Leaving the toothbrush in her ass, Richard took an electric toothbrush and turned it on right on Catherine's clit.

Back
Top Bottom