Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

All to Myself (Luna@Mr Incognito)

When he pulled out his dick she looked away only to feel his warm piss hit her face and then the rest of her body. She couldn't believe he was pissing on her, but the evidence was piling up underneath him and she could smell it. At this point she was angry and began to cuss him out, but when the vibrating toothbrush hit her clit she quickly cringed away from it and then continued to run off at the mouth.

"How dare you!"

Richard yanked the normal toothbrush out of Catherine's ass, deciding it was better to humiliate her more then she already had been. With a mighty swing, he slapped her across the face. He would put up with no disrespect at all. To prove the point further, he pulled out long rubber bands, tying them around Catyherine's huge tits and squeezing them tight enough to turn them purple. By now, her urge to pee had to be excrutiating. He pressed firmly against her pee hole with his finger, sneering at her.

"Beg properly for it,. and you might get to pee. I can do this all day!"

She was in pain and she felt like she was going to faint, but she didn't want to pee on herself again. "Please, big brother, let me go to the bathroom!" She screamed as her body squirmed underneath him as he tried to make her pee again. She couldn't take much more of this abuse.

"Not good enough! You're my little whore, and you should beg to me like a slave!"

Richard wasn't about to let her pee until she called him master. Grabbing her by the legs, he propped her ass uyp into the air and bent it forward, so that Catherine could see her own pussy. If she pissed like this, it was going to be on herself. Sticking his kiddle finger into her pussy, Richard began to thrust it in and out.

She was now on her back in the puddle of piss and was trying not to put her head down. She didn't know how to beg or what he wanted her to say. "Richard, please let me go to the bathroom! I can't hold it!" She screamed. How could he do this to her? He was her own brother but he was treating her like a piece of shit.

"I won't let you until you beg to your master!"

Richard began moving his finger faster, and leaned forward to suck on Catherine's clit. Perhaps the pressure would increase the urge to pee, as well as add pressure to her taxed body. He knew her will was not so strong; it would not take much to break her. After all, she had gotten wet with a slight touch. What would she do if she got the full treatment, he wondered?

"Master, please!" She screamed as she felt his mouth on her swollen clit. She suddenly lost it and began to pee while he was still sucking. She felt it run down her body and into the shallow pool beneath her. She couldn't help it, and she hoped he wouldn't make her drink anything else.

"Such a naughty girl. I suppose I'll let you off the hook, since you begged."

Richard ignored Catherine's dilemma of soaking in piss, focusing now on pleasuring her. He stuck his tongue back into her pussy, wiggling it around is the tip curled inside of her and licked her inner walls. While he did this, he also massaged her clit.

"Does the piss covered whore like that?!"

When he began licking inside her once more, she couldn't help but moan loudly. "Richard, please drain the tub and stop this.." She whispered desperately. She hated the smell and felt sick to her stomach. Even the pleasure didn't distract her from it.

Richard could not help but agree with Catherine on one point. The tub stank terribly of urine. However, he would not drain it just yet. The fact that she was humiliated by the situation appealed to him all the more in his sick, twisted mind. He would drain it later when it got to the point of being unbearable. Right now, he smelled the sweet scent of pussy juices as she was unable to hold back getting wet. He sped up the tongue treatment, and grabbed her breasts in his hands, massaging them in a circular motion.

Her breasts ached from the lack of blood circulation, so it didn't feel good at all. But her pussy on the other hand was practically oozing her juices in reaction to his tongue. She moaned as she continued to cry underneath him. Why wouldn't he stop? He could see how much that this was hurting her, at least the pee and the rubberbands. Her pussy began to spasm at the stimulations and she moaned louder.

Richard could no longer take the stench of the pee. He waited until he knew Catherine was on the verge of an orgasm before stopping his tongue treatment. There would be pleasure, but release was only granted to good girls, which Catherine had not been. He untied her hands and feet, but kept a firm grip on her so that she would not snake away. He pushed the rest of her body inside, making sure she could not move.

"If you want an orgasm, you have to roll around in piss first! Don't miss a spot, and maybe I'll drain the tub!"

She looked up at him completely horrified. She could barely breath while she was so close to the pee, but maybe if obeyed he'd give her a bath. She began to roll around in the nasty puddle, and once her entire body was drenched she submerged her face for roughly a second then sat up, keeping her eyes shut tightly.

"Very good! It seems like the little whore can follow directions!"

Richard finally pulled the plug from the drain, the piss finally going down. The stench still hung in the air as it went down, but at least it wasn't in the tub. He needed to wash away the stench, and he had no real desire to lick or fuck Catherine while she was covered in piss. Taking his own clothes off, he turned on the showerhead and stepped in, forcing Catherine to her feet.He pulled the rubber bands off not too gently, the rubber snapping against her nipples.

"Make sure to wash every spot, whore. I want to see you make yourself squeeky clean."

She was relieved when he removed the rubber bands even if he did it roughly. Feeling the water hit her body felt better than she could imagine. She washed her face first so that she could open her eyes and then rinsed the rest of her body down. She then took a bar of soap and began to lather up, all the while ignoring her brothers nudity.

"Not so fast. Master is the one who washes his pet."

Taking the bar of soap from catherine, he began to wash her, normally at first. However, after some time, he began to get lower and lower, and suddenly stuck his finger in between into Catherine's pussy. He slowly moved it in and out, and grabbed her left tit with his right hand, slowly massaging it as the water poured down on both of them. He was already hard, but he could save his lust for when the ruff stuff started.

She looked at the tiles on the wall and began to count them as he washed her, but suddenly she cried out upon feeling him invade her wet depths with his finger. She flinched when he grabbed one of her aching tits. "Big broth--master.." She began. She then stopped, because she now knew that he would ignore her requests and pleas no matter how desperate. She moaned softly.

"Come now. You know you like it. Why not simply submit?"

Forcing Catherine forward, he made her bend over as he continued to probe her pussy with his finger. He added another finger and began pumping it in and out, feeling the warmth of her inner walls as he silently laughed to himself, knowing she couldn't last long.

Since she was already close before it didn't take much for her to go off the age. She cried out and then came on his hand. It was something she had never experienced before, and it felt so good she found herself wanting more. But then she remembered who was giving it to her and then looked away. She couldn't deny what had happened, but she didn't want to think about it.

"Still shy, eh? I don't care how you feel, I'm using your body as I see fit. You might as well try to enjoy it!"

Richard began slowly massaging his cock at her entrance, sliding it back and forth against her slit. Without warning, he rammed it inside of her, making her take the whole shaft at once. He didn't wait for her to cry out in pain before he began moving in and out, starting slowly at first, then moving faster. He was amazed at how tight she was.

Catherine knew what was about to happen as he slid against her, but she didn't have time to brace herself. She screamed loudly and shut her eyes tightly when he forced himself into her without mercy. He didn't even give her time to adjust. She opened her eyes and saw that the water running down her legs was slightly tinted red. "Its too big!"

"Quit your whining! You'll adjust quick, you stupid slut!"

He continued to poud Catherine's cunt as hard as he could, the tight walls of her virgin pussy squeezing him tightly. He ignored the bleeding, as the water was washing it away. She would have time to adapt to the feeling of his dick ramming her walls, and maybe overtime even grow to love it.

She stopped screaming, but she continued to cry out in pain. Soon enough she adjusted to him and she simply made distressed noises each time he plowed into her. Sometimes she could feel pleasure, but it got covered up with more pain and soreness. She simply couldn't enjoy it her first timd.

Richard suddenly stopped in the middle of fucking Catherine, and he leaned back to sit on the tub floor. He yanked his sister down with him, forcing her to sit back on his dick. He was bored with just raping her. He wanted her to interact with her first time.

"Bounce like you mean it! Ride my dick until I shoot into your nasty little cunt!"

She closed her eyes and slowly began to ride him. She wasn't sure how to do it exactly, and she was really tired after everything he put her through. She began to increase speed and her breasts bounced more wildly as she did.

Back
Top Bottom