Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Egyptian love

Ryou's eyes went wide at that before he nodded his head before he slipped out of his boxers with a smile on his face, he just wanted to make his lover happy with him again. "Is that better Malik?" He asked as he tilted his head a bit.

"Don't undress you are going to be cold." he whined and dressed him again. "Lets just go to sleep." he smiled and closed his eyes slowly. "We can just sleep and tomorrow it will be a better day."

Ryou pouted slightly before he nodded his head and cuddled closer to his lover, he had thought that he had wanted to see him naked again. "Good night Malik."

Malik smiled and kissed him softly. He started to rub his back. "Don't be mad sweetheart. I just don't want you to get sick. I don't like it when my boys are sick." he chuckled.

Ryou blushed at that and shook his head at his lovers words. "I'm not mad at you Malik, I just thought that you wanted to see me naked again." He said softly as he cuddled up to him, his hand went up and started to play with his lovers hair.

He smiled and kissed the boy as he continued to rub his back. "I like you a lot cutie." he smiled and winked at him.

Ryou blushed lightly at that before he kissed his master back and then relaxed back. "I really like you too Malik." He said before he kissed him one more time and then laid his head down and slowly drifted to sleep.

Malik smiled and fell asleep. He woke up early the next day and smiled happily. He was going to win today. He walked to his closet and grabbed his Yu-Gi-Oh cards. He walked to his kitchen and started to cook them some breakfast.

Ryou woke a bit later, his big brown eyes fluttering open before he slowly sat up, not seeing his master in the room, he got up and got dressed before he got dressed and headed for the kitchen.

Malik smirked and showed him the breakfast as he smiled happily. "Come on lover have some food." he whispered in his ear and smiled.

Ryou smiled before kissing his lover sweetly on the lips before took his plate and started to nibble at it, lightly licking his lips as he offered some to Malik. "Thank you, what time are we leaving for your turnament?"

"Well we have to go to a building." he smiled happily and looked at Odion. "Come on my little pet." he smirked happily and grabbed his hand as he kissed him. (We could make this at the same point where he attacks Yugi and Joey etc.)

((Alright that sounds good!))

Ryou smiled and took his masters hand before waving to Odion. "What am I going to wear today Malik?" He asked as he tilted his head to the side slightly.

He smiled and grabbed a purple cloak and wrapped it around the boy. "Sex will be interesting." he whispered and smiled happily. He grabbed him bridal style and led him to his motorcycle.

Ryou blushed brightly at that before he nodded his head and cuddled up to his masters chest before he was placed on the motercycle and wrapped his arms around his waist when he got on again.

Malik drove towards the Kaiba Corps and got inside early. He smiled and kissed him softly and giggled. "Come on darling. Lets have some fun in our room." he chuckled as he walked towards teh room with him.

Back
Top Bottom