You Want It? Say So. (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She was totally fine, just passed out from the sensitivity and overstimulation. Was this what it was like when he passed out on her?

She didn't stir for the longest time, looking like she was just sleeping. When she finally did come to, the sensitivity spell she put on him was finally putting him close to climax.
"H...Honey pot...?"

Her hands moved from her cheeks to her hair, looking love struck with her glowing blue eyes, "Wh-What a powerful specimen you are~"

He roared louder and just watched her lose her mind, her body rippling and bouncing with his thrusts. He loved every second.

"How long have you been at this, Warchief~? You haven't cum once~? Not even after I made it easier for you~?" Oh, she knew exactly how to gode him, to push him over the edge, "How~ pathetic~"

"You heard me~ you can't even get off to a woman even after she makes you sensitive~? You'll be seen as weak~ who wants to follow a leader who can't even breed properly~?"

She gasped softly and nodded, biting her lip, "It's true~ I wouldn't want to take orders from a chief who can't even get off to a halfling Tabaxi~"

She cried out and gripped the pillows tightly, "I-I don't think you can...~! You've been fucking me for God knows how long and nothing's happened...~! I've cum more than you have...~!"

Back
Top Bottom