You Want It? Say So. (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Y-Yea? Bet I feel all kinds of good, i's been.. what, a month?" He asked, his cock throbbing hard against her tight walls.

He huffed and panted. "O-Oi bet you've been countin'. 'Ow long exactly, Kimi~?" He asked, his cock throbbing harder.

He lulled his head back and moaned lowly. "O-Oy, ye've been countin th'fukken seconds that tick by without this fat fukken orc cock shunted inside ye, huh~?" He asked, bucking into her.

"O-Oh yea? Explain." He huffed. He didn't know why, but hearing just how wild she was, really was just a huge turn on.

She moved faster over him, "When I was alone in my dorm...I would just w-watch the clock and keep track...of how long it had been since you railed me last~!"

She moved faster, moaning loudly as she held her cheek, "It's too good, honey pot, way too good~!! I can never get enough of this fat orc cock~!!"

He moaned lowly and arched as he bucked into her again and again. "O-Oy yer fukken broken~" he moaned lowly.

He grunted lowly and bucked harder into her. He wanted to talk back to her, feed into her madness, but maybe him staying silent would do the trick as well?

Back
Top Bottom