Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looks wont get you everywhere [fancy brat]

Sapphire tried to send a glare at Riley, but he never was good with glares, so it looked more like a pout. He gave a soft sigh of accaptance when a hand moved to his back abd he gave a slight nod. "You are forgiven, but please keep to the lighter petting. I do very much like to be pet," he commented, closing his blue eyes and giving off another sigh, this one dreamy.

Riley nodded slightly as his hands continued to wander over te smaller showhorse's body, with both hands soon leaving his ass to move around his back a bit. His hands moved lightly, almost as if tickling him while at the same time they were rough enough to provide what could feel like a massage. "How's that?"

Sapphire relaxed to the point of being week in the knees as the petting continued. "Hm, perfect," he complemented with a contented sound.

After a moment of just enjoying the attention, the showhorse opened his eyes halfway and moved his hands to once more rub them against Riley's chest. Now that he had gotten the fasination of muscles under wraps, he was able to start actually petting back instead of groping.

The tips of nimble fingers moved through the bown fur, displacing it slightly.

"Hmm..that's good to see that you're really enjoying this." he said, noticing his body's reaction to it. It must have meant he was really doing a good job with this. Riley groaned softly as he felt Sapphire start to move his hands over his chest once again. "M-man..you're hands are so soft..." he said, his own body weakening a bit at his touch.

"hmm, thank you," he replied to the comment about his hands, and continued the petting. "Yours are also quite nice, just rough enough." Sapphire moved his hands to the sides of his new friend, and slid them down. "Where do you like to be pet Riley?"

"Just rough enough? I hope that's a good thing." he said, chuckling softly. His hands never trailed too far from his ass, occasionally returning to give him a good squeeze. "Where?" He paused for a while, as if pretending to think about it. "Well, I don't mind anywhere at all. Wherever you feel like exploring, I'll let you."

Sapphire nodded his head. "Yes, it is a very good thing. Too light a touch and I feel nothing, to rough and it hurts," the showhorse gave a contented sigh. "Your touch is just right."

A slow smile grew on his lips when he was given permission, and he moved his hands up, unning them along the larger male's stomach, then chest, and up the neck. White fingers tangled themselves into the dark main and gently worked out a few tangles. "Hm, you need a good brush," he stated absently.

Riley felt a little strange being told about how soft his touch was, but he didn't seem to mind it too much. After all, that's how Sapphire was. He shivered softly as he felt Sapphire's hands continue to move over his chest, moving to his mane now. He would wince slightly when he would move through some of the tangles in his mane. "Well, I'm out working all this time so I suppose it would get a bit out of place. Can't really help it ya know?" he said with a little grin.

Sapphire nodded his head, but didn't stop his 'brushing.' "Getting the knots out of my hair will be a chore I am sure," he said with a soft sigh, but continued his work. "Hm~ would you let me brush your hair? or would that embarrass you in front of all your big friends." the show pony asked with a tease in his voice.

Riley certainly felt that maybe his fellow workers might get a kick out of it, though he probably wouldn't hear the end of it. "Well, I don't think there's anything wrong with it, though they would bug me about it a bit." he said with a slight chuckle. "I mean, as long as it gets the knots out though." he said, still moving his hands all over his rump, occasionally moving to rub his back softly.

Sapphire chuckled softly. "They all should have their manes brushed. Even if it is not for beauty, for health reasons as well. It is unhealthy not to comb one's mane at least once a day," he stated, finally pulling his hands from Riley's hair. Those soft hands moved down each arm, squeezing the muscles he found there.

The pony's ears perked when he heard some of the other horses coming closer to the barn, and he loosened his grip so that all his friend would have to do was move to get away from him. He didn't want to embarrass him.

Riley chuckled softly as he continued to let his hands wander, mainly staying on his amazing ass. "Is that so. It would seem that all my friends here are in trouble then. You should tell them about that too." Riley also sensed the others coming by, and he backed up slightly. He wanted it to seem like they were casually talking. "This would probably be a good time to let me formally get you acquainted with the other workers here. I don't think you have to worry too much about them saying anything."

Sapphire nodded his head a bit. "I will let them know when the time comes for grooming," he said with a bit of a nod.

The idea of being introduced to the others was not all that pleasent to him. He still didn't want to be here, nor did he want to do work, and to tell the truth, a lot of these work horses scared him! But, with a reluctant sigh, he nodded his head. "Alright."

As soon as that was said, a small group of work horses came into the barn, one of which was the large Clydsdale with the hooves Sapphire swore were the size of his head! The other two were smaller, one was a black and white pain, the other a grey speckle.

Riley could sense how reluctant Sapphire was to being introduced, but he knew that if he didn't become accustomed to everything, he certainly wouldn't enjoy his time here. As the others stopped by, he couldn't help but chuckle at how small Sapphire seemed to the other muscular stallions. "Hey, we got another bit of fresh youth to work here. This is Sapphire. And lucky for you guys, he is very experienced with those jobs you guys are too lazy to do." he said, turning to Sapphire. "You wouldn't believe how much the farmer yells at these guys for that. Hopefully with you around that'll change. So don't be shy, say hi."

Sapphire kept close to Riley as he was introduced, and after a long moment his need to keep his manners over came the want to just ignore them completely. "Good day to you three," he said with a polite nod of his head.

To his surprise, the largest took a few steps up to the small pony and held out a very large hand. "Nice to meet you Sapphire," he said with a heavy english accent. "My name is Issic, this here is smudge," he said, nodding in the direction of the black and white paint. Smudge nodded his head but didn't say anything.

"And this here is purdy," nodding towards the grey stallion. Purdy snorted and looked him up and down. "Looks more like a filly then a work hand," he stated rather bluntly.

Sapphire took no heed of Purdy just yet and gave his hand to Issic. The Clydsdale's hand completely engulfed the small show pony's when he shook it kindly. The pony gave another polite nod to smudge, but sent a scathing glare at Purdy. "And you look as if you've just been thrown up by an ill cat, do keep your rotton tongue to yourself Purdy," he stated rather bluntly.

Riley watched Sapphire carefully, a slight smirk on his face as he seemed to want to get to know them. He was acting a little like how he was when Riley first saw him. He was glad to see that Issic had reached his hand out to shake, along with introducing the others. He couldn't help but chuckle a bit at Sapphire comment to Purdy. Then again, he seemed to be the target of a lot of playful insults. "Hmm...looks like you're all going to get along just fine."

Purdy looked a bit stuned at the show horse, he hadn't expected the 'filly' to have a sharp tongue.

Sapphire took his hand back and absently wiped it on his pants out of habit. Issic was dirty, just as everyone and everything else around here, but he was starting to get used to it... a little bit.

"Whelp, I belive it's time for me to turn in," said Issic with a massive yawn. "Been up since the crack of dawn. Sapphire, that's probably the hardest thing to get used to around here, once you do, everything else will come easy. Now, if you'll excuse me." With that, Issic and the others all split up to go into their own stalls.

Riley watched as they went off, mainly watching as Purdy had gone off looking rather defeated. He then turned to glance over at Sapphire, seeing that his desire to be clean was still about. "See? That wasn't so bad was it? You've already gotten the respect you deserve." He stretched out a bit, his muscular body flexing once more. "But yeah, it is getting kind of late. Perhaps you should call it a day. I'll be sure to help you out for tomorrow until you get used to everything. Sound good?"

The pony watched in fasination as Riley's muscles flexed, and he found himself staring. Quickly shaking his head a bit, he agreed. "You are right, sleep dose sound wonderful." Careful not to let the other's see, he lifted a hand and brought it to touch the larger stalion's chizzled stomach. "Good night Riley, I will see you in the morning." With that said he let his hand slide from the other's abs and turned to look at his bedding of hay with a bit of a sigh. He hoped he could sleep tonight.

Riley grinned as he had caught the smaller stallion staring at his flexing, but he didn't think much of it. "All right. Make sure to rest up good. You might be a bit tired after your first day of work." He shuddered a bit as Sapphire had run his hand over his chest. "Mm...yeah. You too." He watched as he went to sit down before he went to his own stable, falling flat on the bed of hay, sighing softly as he quickly drifted off to sleep. It seemed like things would be getting very interesting now.

Sapphire laid down on his hay and gave a soft snort of distaste. "I'll never sleep in this," he muttered to himself, but closed his eyes anyway. His legs were brought up a bit, and soon he did fall asleep in the prickly hay.

----

The next morning, Sapphire had surprised Issic completely when the large stallion had woken up at the crack of dawn to see the new 'work hand' already up and moving around the barn with a bucket of water and a big brush. The show horse gave no indication he heard the other beings wake up, as he simply scrubbed down one of the rafters with a disgusted look on his face. "These are red! Yet the look brown with how dirty they are! I am to have to spend days getting this place to shine," he complained to himself.

Riley slept rather calmly during the night, but perhaps it was because he was so used to having to sleep in the stables. He stirred slightly as he heard someone muttering something. He slowly sat up, finding that it was coming from inside the barn, but he knew that voice anywhere. He moved out, surprised to see Sapphire up and about, already cleaning the barn down with the brush. All the other stallions were in a similar state of bewilderment. He slowly walked over next to Sapphire, a slight grin on his face. "Good to see you bright and early. You sleep well?"

Sapphire jumped a bit when a voice reached his ears, and he turned to see his newest friend. "Oh! Good morning Riley," he stated politely, but definatly not cheerfully. "No, not in the least bit. That hay pricked me every time I turned in my sleep, and when I woke up it was everywhere!" He looked completely devestated.

The show pony heaved a sigh and turned back to his scrubbing. "It took me at least an hour just to remove it from my hair and tail, not to mention my poor fur," he said sadly, scrubbing a bit harder. Said tail swished from side to side in his agrivation, free of it's braid. His hair was free as well, but an expertly placed 'knot' in his hair held it in a low pony tail. "I sorly miss my saw dust bed Riley," he said with all the sadness of homesickness in his voice. "And I darn well better get a good bath out of this," he stated with another swish of his tail.

Sapphire gave a soft sigh. "But I digress. How did you sleep Riley?"

Riley chuckled a bit at his friend's complaints, though they were to be expected. His previous way of living was much different from life here on the farm. "Well, I'm sure after a while you'll get used to it, as if it isn't even there." He had caught his sense of homesickness, but he seemed to jump right back into work-mode. "Don't worry about that. You're guaranteed a good bath if your work is good. I'm sure it won't be a problem for you."

"Oh I hope so Riley, it was very uncofortable." The mention of a bath though had brightened his spirits a tad. "I hope your farmer uses shampoo and not just soap. Maybe Jenny gave him my shampoo, and directions of how to clean my hair properly," Sapphire ranted with a bit on longing in his voice when he named Jenny. "I do hope she is getting along well," he said softly to himself, pausing in his scrubbing for a long moment.

Shaking his head, Sapphire swished his hair from side to side, clearing his thoughts. "You should get to your own work Riley, by the time I get back I'll have this barn looking like new," the pony continued with a bit of fake cheer in his voice.

Back
Top Bottom