Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looks wont get you everywhere [fancy brat]

"Ah, is that so? Then I suppose that should be your main focus while you're here. I don't usually clean myself, since I'm too used to heavy lifting." he said. At least the newcomer found something he'd be more comfortable with. That was a big step forward on his part. riley was hoping that he'd be able to do well in that part, since it didn't seem to be popular with anyone working here. Riley's eyes widened a bit at how loudly he had stomped. He was sure anyone could have done that in the truck, but for him to do so on the soft dirt was commendable. Riley hadn't seen too many viewings for showhorses, but he always noticed some of the jumpers. He himself could never see himself in such a position, but he did find them impressive. One would think that asking Riley such a thing would be impossible on his part. "Eh...perhaps not very well. I've never really had to but if you need me to." he said, moving over next to him, taking his tail in his hands, making sure to be gentle. If Sapphire was watching he'd see that riley wasted no time in braiding, apparantly doing so with great ease and speed, all the while not tugging at his tail. It perhaps was a little less than a minute that he finsihed, quite satisfied with the result. "Hope that's what you were asking for."

"That's good," he said with a nod and a soft sigh. He wasn't fond of cleaning, but it was something he had done before, and it would get him the least dirty he was sure. Or at least less sweaty.

"Maybe I should teach you then, it makes waking up easier, that way I have no tangles to deal with." Though, he felt hands on his tail, and he turned his head over his shoulder to watch the larger male work. It was odd, to see such large fingers in his slightly course yet still soft and smooth tail hair. Sapphire was used to either his hands or hands of a human girl there.

"And you say you cannot do this well," he chidded playfully with a sway of his hips, making his tail move a bit. "That is almost perfect," the stallion clapped his hands together twice with glee. "You work well with small things, despite your large fingers, are you sure you have spent your whole life here?" he asked as he turned around and grasped one of Riley's hands in both of his and inspected it, running his fingertips over rougher areas.

Riley chuckled softly at his comments, a bit embarrassed actually. For him to have done such a great job at braiding his tail seemed to surprise himself as well. He wasn't thinking on doing a good job. "W-well, I don't know if I should say this." he said, not minding too much as Sapphire took his hand. Feeling his smaller fingers along his hand made him shiver a bit. "I have seen some shows before, you showhorses and such. I seen many who've had their hair and tail braided, and I didn't think it was that hard. So I tried it out, away from anyone's eye of course. It was on myself mind you. It didn't take very long, but that look was definitely not for me." He couldn't believe that he was giving such a confession, but he also felt it would help Sapphire warm up to him a bit.

Sapphire eyes looked up as the confession was made, and a bit of a smile formed on his face. "Worry not Riley. Your secret is safe with me," he said before lifting one of his hands to hold a finger to his lips in a 'shh' gesture. "Promise." There was a bit of a giggle from the showhorse before the hand was finally released. "No no, braides are not for you my friend." Sapphire shook his head and started to walk around the larger stallion, giving him a once over before comming to a stop in front of him once more.

One arm was crossed over his chest, and the other was bent at the elbow, his finger rubbing a bit at his chin. "No, the 'chop' look would be more you I am sure." It took a moment to realize that that probably wouldn't make any sence to the work horse. "Like those horses seen in war, you know, with their tails cut short and their mains tied into small buns along the back of the head." Sapphire gave a nod as if grately pleased with himself. "Though, I don't see you as much of a showhorse," he admitted.

Riley sighed softly in relief at Sapphire's comments. That perhaps would have some chatter come about from the other workers. "Well, that's good to know." he said. It seemed that Sapphire was starting to warm up to him though, as he seemed to let his personality come out freely now. "Y-yeah, braids ar eprobably not for me. I think I'm just glad that nobody found me out back then. And how long ago was that? I'm sure I started working around 10? So that's about ten years ago. Geez, I must be getting old." He gave him a confused look, not knowingmuch about any hairstyles. "Ah...that one? you think so?" riley had never thought of doing much with his hair, but perhapshe'd take the suggestion into consideration. "Yeah, I don't know what people would think if I went there as I am now." he said, chuckling softly. He found that this new guy was actually quite interesting to be around.

"So you are about 20 then, correct?" he asked, still running his eyes up and down the work horse, apparently contumplaiting something. "That's not really 'old."

Sapphire nodded at the question. "Yes, that style is for the larger body types, though it would look better if you had some black on you." He continued to think. At the last comment he gave another giggle and looked up at Riley, his eyes arching shut in a smile. "Oh I don't think it would be so bad, if anything you could tell them you were there to watch the fillies." Though all this talk about shows had kick started something in his mind. "I'm not going to be able to preform anymore, am I?" That happy, giggly look started to fade away

"Yes, that would be correct, but it feels like it been ages tha tI've been here. No matter. I find my time here very enjoyable all the time." He thought about the style again. With Sapphire being the clear expert on such topics, he'd do best to listen to what he had to offer. "That excuse would probably work up until I'm there in front of people to perform." he said, grinning slightly to him. Sapphire's last comment had actually made something click in Riley's mind. "Ah, that reminds me. I don't think you should be giving up on that just yet." he said, getting up now to stretch a bit. "At the end of every month, there's actually a fair that is held here. A lot of our work here is either cleaning up after it or setting up for it, and I'm pretty sure we're starting to get into that pretty soon." He paused for a while to see if he had gotten his interest. "At this time, people who are good friends or family members of the farmer come here with their own horses, mainly for showing off or giving rides to the kids. But here's the best part. There actually is a segment of the fair involving showhorses, with everything they usually do. There's so much space on this land for us to set up for that."

Sapphire couldn't help but giggle again at that. "I wouldn't try it Riley, you would fail miserably!" He nodded his head with a slight smile on his face. "There would be so much work that would need to be done for you in order to impress the judges just in the physical aspect, not to mention the mannerisms," he would have gone on, not sure if he was insulting his new friend or not, when the other male gave him hope.

Ri;ey had most definatly caught his intrest, he was hanging on every word like a starving puppy to a bone. "Oh I would so love to be part of that," he said a bit dreamily, though, he really will miss the contests he used to go too, but this could work. "Maybe Jenny will come back and show me! She would groom me the way I am supposed to be groomed and everything!"

"Hmm..well I'm glad that I've gotten your interest then. I suppose this gives you a good enough reason to help around here yeah?" he asked, glancing over to Sapphire with a small grin. He placed his hands behind his head, just to stretch a bit, though it was showing off his muscular build quite a bit. "for all I know, it's probably not going to be as fancy as the shows you were probably used to, but this portion of the fair is always really competitive, so I'd expect you to do well in it, having won your share of ribbons right? It'll give me a good reason to stop by and watch." he said, leaning against the side of the stall. "So, you better work your cute ass off until then all right?"

Blue eyes watched in fasination as the muscles were flexed, and he had the oddest urge to reach out and put his hand on a biscep, just to see what it felt like. Thanfully he kept that urge in check, though his eyes continued to wonder over the muscles.

The words broke Sapphire from his little daze, and he nodded his head with determination. "None of the other showhorses will even stand a chance," he said in complete confidence. "So you better watch," he added with a wink. The last question had him blinking at his friend. "Cute... Little ass?" The stallion looked behind him. "You have been watching it then?" he asked curiously, doing a slight spin in place, showing off said ass.

Riley had noticed Sapphire glancing over his muscular body, not thinking too much of it, since he was rather used to it by now. "Ha, is that so? you certainly sound confident, so I suppose I should take you on your word. I'm sure you'll just walk all over them." Taking a while to think about what he said, made him wonder why he said such a comment in the first place, but it didn't seem to be awkward for either of them. "Heh, how could I not?" he said, watching him shake his ass a bit. "It's been demanding my attention." he said with a little chuckle. He had never really commented about another male in such a way, but he didn't feel strange about it.

"Has it? Then maybe I should be glad that horrible farmer took my show clothes from me. I am not quite sure how you would react to seeing it in a pale pink thong, hm?" He turned around again with a wistful look in his eyes. "And the thigh high stocking of the same color, and the dress the color of my eyes." Sapphire hummed softly in thought before he shook his head, forcing himself out of his little day dream. "Forgive me, I did not mean to drift off."

Another little giggle slipped past his lips as he took a step towards his friend. "And forgive me for saying, but your body in itself has been demanding my attention. I have never seen so many muscles on a horse before, may I touch?" Sapphire asked, ever so politely, his hands hovering over ab muscles.

Riley listened rather intently to Sapphire's little daydream, with all his words becoming images in his head. He seemed to space out for a while as he had picture all the clothing on Sapphire's body, which actually led to a rather satisfying picture. He shook his head of the thoughts though as Sapphire approached him. "Ah, it's fine. I was pretty much doing the same." His comment sort of caught Riley off-guard. He had never really had anyone carressing his body in any way, let alone another male. "Is that so? I suppose I don't mind that...however..." he said, stoppig him before he could explore. A little idea had popped into Riley's mind, and he wasn't sure if he should carry it out. "It would only be fair if I was able to touch your cute little ass as well. It's only fair." A payful grin came over his face. He wasn't sure how Sapphire would respond to that.

When permission was given, those dainty hands moved to start their exploring, but he stopped just as his fingertips touched brown fur. Sapphire tilted his head a bit at the comprimise, and a slightly desgusted look formed on his face. "But your hands are filthy," he complained, pulling his hands back. "Go wash your hands, then you can touch all you like."

The stallion stood up straight and crossed his arms over his chest. There was going to be no touching at all unless Riley cleaned up a bit first, and that was final.

Riley sighed softly at his words, knowing that perhaps there were somethings he wouldn't be able to change completely with him. "Well, I suppose there's no getting around that then." he said, moving out of the stall. "Well, then sit tight." he said, moving out of the barn. there was a faucet out in the back where water could be used. He simply turned it on, etting the cool water flow out. It wouldn't take much effort to clean the dirt off his hands, and he was finsihed in a matter of seconds. He had returned to the stall, showing off his clean hands to him just to make sure. "Satisfied?" he asked.

Sapphire nodded his head and watched as the larger male left the barn, his ears twitching at the sound of water running. When Riley came back, the showhorse reached forward enough to take both of the larger hands in his own and give them a once over. Once satisfied, he gave a nod and released them. "Quite," he replied before clopping forward once more, getting maybe a little closer then was nessesary, his torso only a few inches from the work horse's.

Blue eyes slid closed, and he moved his small hands forward again, this time letting his palms rest on the warm abdomine of his friend, shivering at the feel of muscle under his fingers. They didn't stay idle, the white fingers slid up a bit, letting their fur link together, and his palms to press against hard muscles.

Riley shivered a bit as Sapphire's hands started to trail over his muscular build, finding that he would get a rather pleasing sensation from it. He whinned softly at the first touch, relaxing a bit as he pressed his palms against his chest. "M-man, your hands are really soft." he said with a little stutter. He slowly brought his own hands out to rest on Sapphire's waist. He then slowly moved his hands forward to gently cup both his ass cheeks, making sure to be gentle, their chests gently touching now.

"They are supposed to be," he replied in a soft tone, letting his hands be pressed to a strong chest. A soft puff of air was let out, followed shortly by a quiet gasp when large hands cupped his rump. It wasn't squishy but not hard either, it had just enough sqeezability to it to make it fun. "Yours a very strong, yet so gentle," he complimented.

Sapphire continued his exploration, his fingertips grazing over soft fur, the pad of his thumb touching over a nipple. "Hmm, so different from my chest," the stallion said to himself before leaning forward and nuzzling his cheek against the chest, moaning softly at the feel.

As Riley cupped Sapphire's ass, he gave it a few firm squeezes since he was wondering how he would react. He like the response he got and it encouraged him to continue as he began massaging his ass a bit. Riley shuddered a bit as his thumb passed over his nipple. It seemed that he was rather sensitive there, and he gasped softly as Sapphire burried himself in Riley's chest.

Sapphire gave another soft 'hmm,' as his rump was squeezed, and nuzzled in a bit closer. "Riley," he started, looking up at the larger horse with slightly foggy eyes. "Would you like to touch more?"

While the work horse was thinking, the showhorse continued his little rubbing, but now a bit more thought out. The index finger of his right hand made small circles around a pectoral muscle, slowly getting closer to a sensetive nipple.

Riley shivered again with delight, a soft moan escaping his lips as Sapphire started to work his hands back towards Riley's sensitive nipple. "Ah...well, just how much are you willing to let me touch?" he asked, a playful grin coming across his face now. His hands continued to gently massage his bottom, occasionally giving a firmer squeeze to catch him off-guard every now and then. "I don't think I should explore without permission."

Sapphire gave a soft hum in thought at the question, a coy smile on his face. The showhorse squeeked as his rump was squeezed harder, and he gave the larger male a slight pout. "Well, everywhere," he started, bringing a hand down to take one of Riley's and move it over his hip. "But here," he finished, moving the work horse's hand over his crotch to show what he ment before moving it back to his hip.

Riley watched rather intently as Sapphre took his hand, moving it from his hips and down to his crotch, which surprised him a bit, but a wide grin spread on his face. "Hmm? Is that it huh? Well then feel free to exlplore yourself." he said, giving another firm squeeze before he slid a hand across his hip and to his crotch, stroking his crotch through his pants gently.

Another squeek was given and the stallion jumped back a bit out of the larger male's reach. "I just said everywhere but there," he snapped slightly, lifting his arms to his chest and crossing them. "I just meet you, I am not that kind of horse." Sapphire gave an annoyed neigh and stomped his hoof again.

Riley chuckled softly at his reaction. "Gee, you're really no fun huh?" he said, moving his hand away again. "Shouldn't be any different if I'm grabbing you back here." he thought, moving a hand over his back. "I'm sorry all right?" he said with a slight grin. "Just playing around."

Back
Top Bottom