Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Power is Never Free [MysteryShade/LustfulSins]

Kyle let out a sigh of relief, his face completely red. His eyes trailed down to the very noticeable bulge and gulped a little. "Here," he mumbled, handing him his school bag to hide it. Thankfully he could use his jacket to hide his own bulge, the jacket being long enough. So he took Tric's wrist and led him out once he unlocked and opened the door. And after a bit, and after some people staring and wondering what was going on with them, they made it back to Kyle's dorm where Kyle removed his jacket.

Tric rolls his eyes. Humans are so private with everything. He scowls when given the wizard boy's bag to hide his erection, but complies anyway. Once again, he growls at anyone staring as they make their way through the hall. Once in Kyle's bedroom, Tric tosses the bag to the floor, flips the lock on the door, and pushes Kyle down onto the bed.

Kyle began loosening his tie only to cry out in surprise when he was pushed onto his bed, landing on his stomach. "Whoa, hey, s-slow down!" He exclaimed, flustered.

Tric kneels over Kyle, straddling his thighs. Reaching around the boy, he pops the buttons on his shirt, then pulls it off Kyle's shoulders, down to his wrists. With a movement from memory, the demon twists the shirt around to pull Kyle's arms forearm to forearm behind his back, then loops and ties the shirt like a binding. The wizard boy's arms are thus trapped behind his back.

"No, I slowed down enough for you to drag me here. Now you pay up." Tric rolls his hips down on the boy's ass, their pants all that's between them but doing little to prevent the hard grind of the demon's large cock. Tric lifts his head, looking around for something to use as lube.

Kyle was surprised as his shirt was suddenly undone and made to tie his wrists behind his back. He began struggling some, trying to get his wrists free out of the uncomfortable hold. "Hey!" He exclaimed before hearing him, blushing at the words only to gasp as he felt the hard bulge grind against his ass. On his nightstand was some a bottle of lotion.

Tric spots the lotion, smirking. Good enough. Reaching out, he pumps.some onto his fingers, free hand pulling down the back of Kyle's pants. His fingers rub at the boy's entrance firmly. "Let me guess, you haven't been with a man before. The fact that you don't have lube readily available proves that."

Tric pushes two fingers into Kyle's body. Not the most gentle introduction to such, but the demon's patience is wearing thin. His fingers stroke Kyle's inner walls, spreading to stretch him, seeking his prostate. "Your ass is so tight."

Kyle buried his face in his pillow in embarrassment as his ass was revealed to the demon only to yelp in surprise as he felt the cold, lotion coated fingers at his entrance. "N-no, I haven't," he admitted. He'd never been with a guy before, obviously. He gasped as two fingers suddenly pushed into him and bit his lip as he felt some pain from being stretched. But then the fingers hit something drawing a lewd moan from him, his cock growing completely hard instantly as his hips bucked.

Tric whistles, grinning widely. His fingers rub at the boy's prostate, massaging it. "Wow, so receptive for a virgin. Clearly, you've been secretly wanting this. Or at least, your body has been." The demon chuckles, digging his fingers deeper.

Then the sound of a zipper can be heard, and Tric pushes down the front of his pants to free his cock and sac. He pauses, then pulls his fingers from Kyle's body to pull the boy's pants and boxers down and off. He does the same with his own pants, followed by his jacket and tank. "No need for these." Tric presses up against Kyle, sliding his cock between the boy's cheeks to let him feel his length. "Ready to take my cock, kid?"

Kyle whimpered at the comment, not wanting to believe that, but his his hips moved against the fingers as he moaned. "N-no," he gasped, the pleasure spreading through him. He then heard the sound of the zipper, feeling his ass ache to have that hard cock inside of him and whined as the fingers left him. He panted a little as he was stripped of his pants and boxers, spreading his legs the moment he felt the girth slide between his cheeks. He blushed at the question and gave a sheepish nod. "Yes," he whispered honestly.

Tric grips Kyle's hips, pulling them up so he's on his knees, but with his chest down. The boy's first stuttered no, followed by the way he spreads his legs and his whispered yes, make the demon laugh. "You can't even lie correctly. You so wanted this, it's why you so eagerly jumped into my deal without protest."

Tric angles his hips, then presses forward, hard and fast. He buries his cock to the hilt with a rough groan, in a single motion. "Fuck, you're so tight, kid." Tric rubs his hands up and down Kyle's lower back. "Relax, your body will adjust. Breathe."

Kyle groaned as he was called out on his lie, burying his face into his pillow again. He hated that he sucked at lying, now being in such an embarrassing position... He shuddered. He felt the tip of the dick at his entrance before it was suddenly shoved into him. It made his head shoot up as he released a loud cry, tears in his now wide eyes as the pain spread through him. He trembled and whimpered, gritting his teeth while his knuckles were white at his back with how they were still tied together. But he listened to Tric, taking in shaky breaths and making himself relax. He could feel himself adjusting to the size and the pain ebbing away. "I-I'm okay," he told him, his voice a little raspy and he gave a small movement of his hips.

Tric is biting his lip to restraint himself from just immediately pounding into the boy. Even as the boy adjusts, the first few thrusts are still going to be painful. Still, Tric is done waiting, rocking his hips back and forth slowly. His hands continue to run across Kyle's skin. "Remember to breathe, and relax."

Kyle grunted a little as he felt Tric beginning to rock his hips, feeling some pain. He took some breaths like he was told, keeping himself relaxed. And thankfully the touches helped before suddenly a moan left him.

Tric smirks when he hears Kyle moan. His hands press more firmly, bending Kyle's back a bit. His hips continue rocking, thrusting slowly. "There you go, you're getting there. Just focus on the way my cock feels inside you."

It shouldn't come as a surprise that Tric is verbal; he is a demon after all, more than likely to use his words during sex. Gradually, he increases his speed, until his rhythm is a steady back and forth, and not just a slow roll.

Kyle moaned softly as the pain began leaving him and it began to feel good. He listened to Tric, focusing on the feeling of the dick inside of him. How thick it was, how it rubbed against everything inside of him. He then felt the thrusts beginning to speed up, as did the pleasure making him gasp as he felt the tip brush against that sensitive spot inside of him. He found himself moving his hips against the thrusts.

Tric can't help but laugh. Kyle's protests mean nothing now, not with the way the boy is trying to meet his thrusts. The demon plants his hands to either side of Kyle's shoulders, leaning into his thrusts. Again, his pace increases, putting more power into his thrusts. "Fuck, you feel good. Tight on my cock, willing despite your earlier protests. I'm going to enjoy our little deal."

Kyle whined as he knew what that laugh meant. One meant to mock him because of how he acted before. He had been against it - but he didn't know it would feel this good then! He felt the cock go deeper as the demon leaned into the thrusts more. "I-it's so good. I didn't know it could feel this good!" He moaned out. And the lewd sounds grew in volume as the thrusts became harder and faster, his own length twitching. He could feel his sac tensing, close to cumming.

"What's that human phrase? Don't knock it til you try it?" Tric grunts lightly as he thrusts harder. Kyle is lucky Tric felt nice enough to start off slow for his first time. The demon isn't a gentle lover. Now, Tric is pounding into Kyle, hard and fast. His cock is throbbing, climax approaching.

Kyle gasped as the thrusts became harder and his hands gripped the bit of the shirt he could grasp. He then cried out as his cum shot out onto his mattress, his ass squeezing around Tric's length in the process.

Tric groans, bucking hard to bury his cock to the hilt as Kyle's muscles contract around him. His hips jerk tightly against Kyle's ass as he pours his hot seed into the boy's body. When he finally finishes, instead of removing himself, Tric grinds his hips and leans into the boy, somehow digging his cock deeper. "Fuck, that was good, kid. I'm looking forward to doing this more often."

Back
Top Bottom