Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Power is Never Free [MysteryShade/LustfulSins]

Tric chooses to remain silent through breakfast, and mostly silent as he follows Kyle to his first class. He still growls when students stare at him. Has nobody ever seen a demon before? Or has demon summoning become illegal? Tric snorts at that idea, then shakes his head. Humans are so black and white in morality. When they enter the classroom, this is proven as a flurry of gasps can be heard before the room goes dead silent. Summoned light companions occupy benches along the classroom walls, but Tric stays with Kyle, choosing to sit on the corner of his space of the bench style desks. "What? Never seen a demon before? Quit staring."

Kyle blinked at the stares they were receiving. "Just ignore them. No one's ever tried to summon a demon before. Remember what I said about wanting a challenge and light creatures being predictable? Conjuring demons is rare since wizards fear the consequences," he explained to him before the professor came in. "Good morning, class - Oh, Merlin..." She gasped as she saw the demon in the classroom.

Tric hums lightly, narrowing his eyes at the other students. When the professor comes in and gasps as well, the demon growls again and makes a what the hell gesture. "You people are so sensitive. Yeah, I'm a demon, so what?" He clearly has strong adverse feelings towards being stared at. "I'm not some bug on display."

The woman snapped out of it and narrowed her eyes. "Mr. Cahill, I thought it was made very clear that when conjuring your companion that you should lean more toward the creatures of light. Not ones of darkness," she stated in a snippy tone. Kyle sighed. "He isn't hurting anyone, Professor," he assured. "Oh? And what did you give up in trade for him to aid you in battle, hm? To use his power?" Kyle blushed as he remembered their 'deal' and cleared his throat. "N-nothing that won't kill anyone, so can we please get on with the lesson?" He asked quickly. The professor let out a huff. "Fine then," she uttered before she began her lecture.

Tric snickers and leans down to whisper into Kyle's ear. His lips brush the boy's ear as he speaks, quiet enough nobody else can hear him. "You know the best part about deals with demons? You can't talk about the truthfully without choking on your words." Tric straightens, smirking at the professor. Then he makes a face, sticking his tongue out at her. Technically, there's nothing she can do about it. It takes a master mage to separate a demon from his deal.

Kyle shivered as the hot breath and soft lips brushed his ear, his eyes widening at the information. He looked at him with shock before glaring. Great, now he couldn't tell anyone even if he wanted to! Which meant if he wanted free of this deal, he couldn't! It made him curse under his breath as he looked down and ended up dropping his forehead on his desk with a small 'thump'. The professor glared at Tric, but went on with her lesson.

Thankfully, the next class was Kyle's favorite. Wizard Combat Training. "Alrighty, then, class. How about we just get right to it since you all know the rules and I don't feel like wasting my breath?" The professor suggested with a laid back smile. He was the most easy going of the teachers. "Uh, I pick... you - the redhead that needs to lay off the hair gel. And you - the boy with the punk rock looking demon next you," he said, pointing to Kyle. He didn't seem to mind the demon thing much which made Kyle blink, but shrug. The redhead smirked and stepped over, looking like one of those guys that preferred weights over books, but still had some intelligence to him. His companion was a minotaur that carried a large battle hammer.

Tric leaves Kyle alone for the rest of the class. In the halls on the way to the next, rumours are bouncing around like wildfire. Most of them being about Kyle selling his soul. Tric just growls at them, but follows behind his wizard student.

This next professor seems cool. He doesn't seem to care there's a demon, or he doesn't realize the rank. Many wizards don't bother recognizing the signs of rank, such as the thin tattoo on Tric's face. Combat class? Perfect. Kyle will use magic, and may even draw on Tric's power. Though, it's strange to see the redhead' s companion wielding a weapon large enough to cause damage to those around them. It's not exactly a field class. Not that Tric cares if others get hurt. "Hm. I'll just sit back and watch. Oh wait, am I your first companion? Do you even know how to borrow my power?"

Kyle raised an eyebrow at the sight of the minotaur. Why he had a weapon, he wasn't sure, maybe for extra power? Carrying it around just in case? It was something he always wondered. He stepped up before hearing Tric and frowned at him. "Of course I know how to borrow your power. You are my first companion to try borrowing power from though," he admitted. The only things he practice borrowing power from were magical objects made for that kind of training.

"Don't tell me this loser actually summoned a demon as a partner," the redhead scoffed. "I wouldn't underestimate him, Oren. That demon is of A rank, and is a lightning demon. Very powerful. A challenge I like," the minotaur smirked. "If you ladies are finished, I'd like to get on to the fighting. I chose you two so we can start working with our companions now that everyone has one. I will remind you - no bloodshed. I really don't wanna be responsible for taking a kid for the medical wing today, capeesh? Now, young wizards, are you ready?" He asked, raising his hand for them. He earned nods from both males before swinging his hand down. "Then begin!" Oren had a green glow around him as he borrowed his companion's power. "Terra tene scriptor!" He called as Kyle had concentrated on borrowing Tric's power. Immediately he was covered in a purple glow. "Fulgur comprimens!" Kyle immediately called out while shooting his hand out as earth shot up and began to cover him, but lightning shot down and broke the earth. In the process, another strike of lightning hit Oren and sent him flying back until his partner caught him. Kyle's eyes widened and looked at his hand as the power faded. "Whoa," he whispered.

Tric had been standing casually behind Kyle, observing the chitchat, then the short-lived combat. His eyes roll when Kyle sends the other student flying. "Hey teach, might want to make sure that kid's heart is still beating."

Tric moves closer to Kyle and grabs his wrist. Even with his gloves on, a light buzz of electricity travels up the boy's arm. "Listen, Kyle. I'm an A rank. You can't go throwing around that much energy in your spells unless you're looking to kill someone. I may be a demon, but I'm not stupid. If a kid dies outside of real combat, I get removed from your service. And it may have been less than twenty four hours that I've been here, but I like earth. The air doesn't smell like burning stone." Tric looks to the redhead student. "He alive?"

Kyle rolled his eyes at Tric as the professor was checking on Oren. "Yeah, he's fine. Just winded," he assured. "I'm not stupid either, Tric. I knew the lightning wouldn't hurt him. The part about having a minotaur as a companion is that they are strong and well defended, especially when it comes to earth. The companion was able to protect Oren not only physically but with the magic Oren borrowed from him. If I wanted him dead, I'd have used a larger bolt of lightning from a offense spell that would have been strong enough with your magic to break through the aura. Not a defense spell like the one I used which simply does that," Kyle informed, pointing to Oren, who stood up and stumbled a little like he was out of it.

Tric releases Kyle's wrist, then points to where the front of the redhead's shirt is singed. "And what about that? Lightning isn't a game, Kyle. Lightning doesn't do defense. It's a purely offensive magic. Any defense spells you use with my power become offense." It feels strange to be berating a human instead of encouraging destruction. But from all the looks and whispers from the students and the previous professor, Tric gets the feeling that demons are one step away from illegal. He's seen what happens to summoned demons that cross the line over his years of watching earth. He doesn't want that happening to him.

Kyle grimaced a little. "So his shirt got singed, he's fine. But honestly, I thought the power from the minotaur would be powerful enough to keep him from getting hurt. From what I've read, Minotaurs are supposed to be pretty powerful in terms of defense when it comes to light companions. But maybe if you had showed me the extent of your powers instead of letting me guess, maybe I wouldn't have had to test it out," he pointed out, giving him a look. "Okay, that's enough. No one was hurt. Cahill, try to limit the power a little, would ya? Dales, focus more on strengthening the aura and don't be cocky. That will get you killed one day. So you've all seen what not to do when it comes to these battles. You need to trust your partners, just as your partners need to trust you. You also need to know not to underestimate or overestimate your opponent," the professor explained to all the students.

"Display the extent of my power and set your room on fire? Right. You never asked, either, so of course there was going to be an incident." Trey makes a 'see?' gesture toward the professor when he talks. This guy knows his stuff. But Trey falls silent again, crossing his arms over his chest and chewing on his lower lip. All the light creatures are glaring at him.

"I didn't mean you had to show me. You could have told me. As in described it to me," Kyle huffed at Tric and looked away while folding his arms like he was pouting. He then saw how the other creatures glared at Tric making him frown. "Anyway, that's all for today. Practice, people! Class dismissed," the professor told everyone. Kyle took Tric's wrist and pulled him out of there to get him away from all the other creatures.

Tric is about to speak again when Kyle pulls him from the room. So instead, he speaks while the boy leads him. "Did you do any research on demons before summoning me? There are so many more rules in place that even an S rank can't bypass. For example, we can't discuss the details of our power level unless asked. All we can say is that we are powerful or weak. And we could easily be lying."

Tric then spots an open door to an empty classroom and flips his hand to grip the student wizard's wrist in return. The demon then turns abruptly, pulling Kyle back and into the room. Once inside, Tric closes and locks the door behind him. "How much time until your next class?"

Kyle rubbed the back of his neck when he was asked about the research he done on demons. "It doesn't mean you can't give hints. And when I was summoning a demon, I wasn't expecting to summon an A rank demon. I thought I'd summon more C rank at least," he admitted.

But he's surprised when Tric grabs his wrist and pulled him into the empty classroom. "A couple hours, why?" He asked, though he had a feeling. It was in these couples hours he'd spend the time studying or doing homework. But it seemed he would be making good on his deal...

Tric smirks and advances on Kyle, backing him up against the nearest bench desk. "You borrowed my power. Time to make good on your end of our deal." Tric sets his gloves hands on the desk to either side of Kyle, essentially trapping him. The demon leans down, biting at Kyle's jaw.

Kyle gulped, his cheeks a bright pink only to gasp as he felt the teeth at his jaw. "W-wait - here?! What if someone comes in?" He asked with panic. There were spells to unlock doors after all! Plus... he was trying to find a way out of it.

Tric growls lightly, teeth grazing the boy's neck. His hands move to Kyle's hips, thumbs pressing firmly into the dip above his hip bones. "The door is locked." The demon steps forward, pressing his body flush up against Kyle.

Kyle shivered, tilting his head back as the teeth came to his neck drawing a small moan from him as they reached a sensitive spot on his neck. "B-but we shouldn't..." he tried to protest, gasping as the body was pressed against his, only clothing being in the way. His hands gripped Tric's biceps.

Tric smirks when Kyle moans, biting that sensitive spot. His hips roll; he's already hard, and the large bulge in the front of his leather pants hints at his size. It doesn't take much to make Tric hard. Incubi aren't the only demons with a high sex drive. "Worried your little classmates might get the door open and walk in?"

The teen bit his lip to try and stop the moans, but they came out muffled until he felt the hips grind against his. He gasped and could feel his own pants getting tight. He whimpered at the question. "Of course I am!"

Tric rolls his hips again, smirking against Kyle's neck. His hands slide up under the boy's shirt to just below his chest. "Mm, convince me to take you back to your room, then. Give me a better reason we shouldn't fuck here."

Kyle shuddered, moaning as their bulges rubbed together. He then felt those hands sliding up his shirt making him gasp softly. "P-please, Tric. I'm begging you. It'll be more comfortable," he tried to reason with him. And more private.

Tric growls, but pulls back his head. He stares at Kyle for a moment with narrowed violet eyes before sighing deeply. "Fine, we'll go back to your dorm room. But only because you're begging." The demon steps back, but even trying to hide his erection in his tight leather pants. "You lead. I haven't memorized this place."

Back
Top Bottom