Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fae's wishings (me and Irena)

His hands slowly rubbed over her body to help warm her up. "I won't let it stop me, either." He said softly, kissing her forehead. "I'm staying, no matter what."

she snuggled close to his body and sighed happily at his effort to warm her. nodding up at him she replyed,"i didnt think it would but i am glad that u think so." she smiled and closed her eyes, "i have a better idea for warming up." she grined up at him and wraped her arms around him."hold on tight" she shimmered them back to her house.

He held onto her as he felt her teleport them back to her house. he kissed her deeply as he felt the water slowly run down his body. "Mmm..."

she moaned softly against the kiss as they made it home and she pushed her body closer to his. "mmm....like this idea better?" she asked him and nibbled on his lip.

He pulled her close, nipping her lip lightly as he kissed her deeply. "Very much so." He said huskily, picking her up slightly.

she moaned softly in the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck. she giggled as he picked her up, " im glad u think so...because so do i." she grinned and wrapped her legs around his hips.

He smiled as her legs went around him, and he carried her back to her room. he laid her down, blanketing her with his body, kissing her deeply and passionately. "tell me what you want." he whispered.

she smiled at him as he carried her back into her bedroom and layed her down. she let her hands roam over his chest as he lenaed down over her. she kissed him back deeply, with all the love she had. moaning softly in the kiss until he pulled back enough to ask, and she blushed lightly before leaning towards his ear to whisper,"anything u r willing to give me of urself." she smiled softly and kissed him gently.

He smiled at her words, kissing her deeply and passionately. He pulled her close, holding her tight to him. "I love you." He whispered, low and loving. "I won't let them take you away from me."

she gaspsed at the sudden return of the kiss and kissed him back hungrily. she heard his words and blushed deeply but looked him deep in the eyes, "i love u too." she smiled and ran her fingers through his hair. "i hope not, because i dont know what i would do without u now." she murmured.

Her words made him blush, and he gently nipped her lip. "Neither would I, love." He whispered, pulling her closer to him.

she smiled at his confession and snuggled closer to him. she wanted him to be happy with his life here if he really intended on giving up his old one, but for now she wanted to enjoy this time with him and make him as happy as possible. nibbling on his lip she wrapped her arms around him and wiggled her hips ever so slightly under him.

His arms wrapped around her shoulders, pulling her closer to him. He loved her soft body, her kisses, her every look that she gave him. it was well worth giving up his human life for her.

she smiled up at him and followed his gaze. blushing slightly at the fact he was looking her over she put a hand to his cheek and looked deep into his eyes,"what r u thinking about cher?" she murmured from his tight hold.

He smiled, kissing her lightly. "I'm thinking about how amazing our time together is going to be." He whispered against her ear.

she smiled softly and kissed him back gently,"well now...i like these thoughts." she teased him and let one of her hands drift down his leg. she loved the feel of his skin, so warm and soft against hers. she bent her head to his chest and flicked her tongue over it, she loved the taste of him.

He moaned softly as he felt her hand and lips against him. "Now you are just teasing me..." he said softly, in almost a moan as his hands slowly stroked down her back.

she smiled and shivered slightly as his hands slid down her back and his eyes held a promise. she groaned and kissed him deeply as she pushed her body against his.

He kissed her back just as deeply, sitting up and moving her so she was straddled across him. "Tell me what you want." He whispered against her lips, as he ground against her lightly.

she moaned softly against the kiss as he moved her and she really felt his arousal, "mmm..." she whipered lightly as he moved under her, "i want to feel u burried so deep inside me." she murmured and nibbled at his lower lip.

Back
Top Bottom