Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Caught in the Library! (Jack Stalker and akiravadel)

"Fuck, your tits look so fucking good Sis, I think that... ahhh fuuucck!" Chris groaned, interrupting himself as his sister first exposed her tits to his gaze, then settled over him and pushed her tight cunt down onto his raging hard on. Once he got going his stamina and lust ignited his craving. His body tensing as Kate's hot cunt slid onto his cock and her movements drove it up into her tight confines. "Yesss... so fucking tight. You always feel tight Sis, I guess that's what comes from fucking a guy with a small dick. I guess I should thank you for being so considerate, so thoughtful of you to save your cunt for your brother, so I have a nice snug fitting snatch to force my cock into." he hissed, grasping her hips, then easing his hands onto her waist to help guide her first few thrusts down onto his raging erection. "Fuck, your indescribable.. I don't think I'm going to be able to ever control myself around you again Kate." he forced the words out through clenched teeth as he fucked up into her.

"Sure, we don't need an audience do we Sis?" he grunted as she blushed, her tiny sheath sucking him in right to the balls. Her weight atop him was almost nothing as his powerful hands moved from her waist. His fingers clamped about the swell of her perfectly formed firm tits, his thumbs stroking against her hard nipples as she began her trial. Her body rose and fell, her cunt sliding up and down his rod as it stayed steel hard and stiff, the helm religiously and relentlessly spearing into her with each stroke down its enormous length. The thick veined shaft showing no sign of ejaculating as it was fucked by his sisters incestuous flesh.

"Fuck.. that felt so fucking good.. maybe I should make you do another set... uuhh! I should make you do this all fucking night until you collapse." Chris groaned, grinning slightly as Kate slid off him and straddled him, reaching for his cock. It was slick with their combined juices, sliding through her grasp with ease as she ground her cunt against it at the same time. He gasped from the feel of her delicate fingers strangling his member, as her cunt slicked it with fuck juice. Then her mouth was on his and he kissed her back, quickly shoving his tongue out to fuck her mouth with it. He grasped hold of her, hands on her back as he feasted on her kisses, sucking her tongue, capturing her bottom lip, wallowing in the heat of her breaths as his raging cock was stroked up and down by eager fingers. Her passionate kisses drove him wild, forcing him to grasp her tight and flip her over onto her back, his body moving to settle between her legs. His hips moved and drove his cock between her cunt lips again, forcing her fingers out of the way as he began to pound into her as she lay beneath him. This position as well as his powerful hands manhandling her body, forced her ass to squash against the floor as his thrusts were sent into her arching body.

His manhood pierced deep into her cum and piss stained cunny, stretching her as he built to a hard and fast rhythm within a few stroke. He shifted his position, kneeling and lifting and dragging her into his cock as he fucked her, a merciless gleam in his eyes as the slapping and sucking sounds of obscene illegal sex filled their ears. "Ahhh... any guy who doesn't fuck his sister must be crazy. Although I doubt anyone could be as wild as you are Sis." he gasped. His cock tented her mound at this angle, stroking hard against the upper part of her tight channel as he dragged her back and forth on his cock, indulging himself with her flesh. He moved his hands to her back, pulling her up so she straddled him again, the lifted her off and to the side. "Now, do the job you were supposed to Sis, jerk me off all over your belly and tits." he smirked, "Tell me what you are planning to wear to work tomorrow. Something you wouldn't normally wear mind you. We also need to figure out a forfeit for you too." he told her, his slick cock engulfed by her palms as he moved her hands to wrap about his member. "And stroke fast and hard... if you don't make me come in twenty I might make you drive home naked." he teased, while in truth his cock was spitting pre cum and he was so close to spraying another heavy load all over his sisters flushed body...

Kate was a mess below him when he moved her back to fuck hard into her again. His kisses were so intimate and unlike any passionate kisses she'd ever had before. They made her knees weak and her mind numb. Moaning against those lips, her arms wrapped around his shoulders rocking against him as he slid back inside her. Gasping under him she felt the power behind his hands. She wondered what he would look like under normal working out situations? Those muscle rippling under his skin and sweat going down his body.

Sometimes his touches were ruthless against her skin as he took her hard. This was one of those times. Crying out she felt him thrust into her distending her stomach a little with some of his thrusts. Her arms were too tired to push herself up so she relied on him holding her up, "Ahhhhh! Y-Yesss! Right there! Ahhh!" Her hands gripped at his arms but this fucking was short lived. She could feel the heat spreading between her legs again as she almost came but he pulled back out. It was like her knew when she started to tighten that was when she was about to cum.

Frustrated her hands stroked over him quickly and twisted over his length trying to get him off fast. She wanted to feel him fill her again. Slowly it seemed he was ramping up her sex drive to be higher and higher. She was getting turned on faster and to the edge much quicker. Probably from all the edging it kept her sensitive and needy at all times even with an orgasm now. Stroking her fingers over the head of his cock her other hand twisted over the length up and down quickly, "I have a nice dark red dress that's rather low cut that has long enough sleeves to not get kicked out of work. I have a belt and small fishnet stockings I can wear with my black heels. I can keep the underwear off... so you can get to me at any time... sneak in and take me.... sit in my chair and I can sit on your lap. Slid you inside me while I'm working. Mnnn.... I'd love to have you inside me all day long." The only other way would be a dildo of his penis.

Kate honestly wondered what they would get up to while her husband was out of town. Her house was bigger than her brothers and she had a box of toys. Although who knew what else Chris had inside his house. Sex swing, saddle, sybian, toys, dildos, vibrators, who knew. They could get into all kinds of things. Even naughty at the movies, who knew. Their possibilities were almost endless.

When Chris had heard her 'right there' gasp he had almost come hard, but he'd rallied and fought against the urge. Coming meant an end to the hot wet feel of her cunt sucking in his cock, and he wanted to feel that for as long as possible. Drawing on his reserves of stamina he fucked himself through that vulnerable moment and continued to let his cock feats ion his sisters insides as he fucked her with abandon. "Fuck... no one deserves you like I do. No one." he grunted possessively. Finally, when her hands were on his cock, he groaned in near bliss induced ecstasy, just watching her for a while as she hand fucked his raging hard erection. The slit at the top of his purplish helm weeping juice down his shaft as she slid her delicate fingers up and down him. "I bet you never thought you would be jacking off your own brother this time last week." he grit his teeth, hissing as his cock throbbed and bulged between her fingers, pushing them apart a little more with its pulsing hard length.

"Nice. Red. Dress." he hissed, squirming in her grasp as he lifted his hips to drive a few thrusts through her fingers. "Sounds sexy. Is it short? I want to see your legs Sis, they're too good to keep covered up. You don't have to go full whore though, don't want you getting thrown out." he grinned. "Not sure I'd get away with fucking you in your seat though." he shook his head. "Fucking you with your co worker downstairs, Amy wasn't it? We might not get away with that again either." he gasped, her fingers playing over his helm and up and down his shaft with perfect motions. He reached out, squeezing her tits, mauling them with rough and powerful grasping as she stroked him off. "I'd love to have someone watch while I fuck you. The shock, the horror, the realisation that you were an incestuous little slut who liked to get fucked by her brother? Or maybe they'd think I was raping you. raping my own sister.. and that would be what got them off." he sounded amused.

"You'll have to show me all your hot little outfits, one a day, maybe more. I think I'll have to take you somewhere I can see you in a bikini as well. The pool at your place, we'll figure something out." he continued, the sounds of her hand job starting to fill the room with an obscene sound. "Tight jeans, short skirts, long dresses slit to your waist, tight tops, the works Sis. I want you to show off how fucking hot you are." he wrapped a hand around hers as she stroked at his cock, the count of strokes well past a dozen now. "Think of it as christening them. I don't want you to have a single outfit that I haven't fucked you in, I don;t want there to be a single place that I haven't fucked you in... I... Fuck yes..." he groaned, convulsing as his cock bulged and he clamped her fingers around his twitching shaft with his own digits as he started to come. His sudden orgasm sent ropes of his come slopping upwards to catch her under her chin, before slashing across her tits and splattering against her stomach. His body spasming and bucking as his climax wrought another wave of blissful ecstasy across his form as he savoured the feel.

"Fuck... now we can get a shower and get cleaned up!" he gasped. "Then we need to get some food, I'm fucking starving." he grinned. He waited a few seconds to gather his strength, then managed to haul himself up onto his feet, before dragging Kate up onto hers. He traced some fingers through the cum dripping from her tits and stretching out in globs from her chin, bringing it up to her mouth and forcing it inside and onto her tongue. Then he leaned in to kiss her, breaking the kiss after a few seconds. "I'm proud of you Sis, proud of how much of an incestuous little cheat you've become."

Kate watched as he helped her stroke him off. He was so aggressive with it and she was so gentle nature. She could imagine him taking her in her dresses and skinny jeans. Maybe even her leggings. So many outfits would be tainted in the best of ways. She watched as he pulsed in her fingers and it only made her shiver and drip some more. This was such a hot experience her core kept aching and clenching wanting him back inside her.

Moaning she watching him cum almost getting off on it. Her hips rocked against the air while watching him ride out his orgasm, "Ahhh... fuuuccckkkk Chris...." She squeezed his cock getting all the strings of cum out and found herself licking her fingers. He made her needy and now the smell of him was getting to her senses. Smelling and tasting his cum was turning her on. Her hands trailed down rubbing his cum into her skin a little.

Kate wobbled on her feet feeling the burn between her legs but also the need to go. She did drink that whole bottle and just broke the seal on her holding a little while ago. She felt the need to pee growing rather rapidly that she was up and not focused on sex. Licking the cum off his fingers and then kissing him back she pressed herself against him, "Mnnn... it sounds so bad when you say it like that." She headed back towards the showers with him and stopped by the womans room. "Chris... since... you control me... in all aspects now... and you made me drink all that water..." She visibly shivered as a trail of need went down her legs. "Can I pee? Or are you going to make me hold it through dinner?" It was almost like she was enticing him. In a way she was trying to bring him into her fantasies as well.

Here she was before her brother trying to get him to tease and torture her some more. Instead of trying to hide it or deny it. She wanted more of this. So much so her pussy was always aching always needy for him. At this rate she would never be dry and always be thinking about his cock. Speaking of which her eyes trailed down seeing the outline in his shorts. She wanted him back inside her. Just thinking about it made her nipples harden and clit twitch. She really was a messed up person. Practically begging him to take her all the time now.

Whether fucking her or having her jerk him off, Chris felt the orgasms were almost as good as each other. Watching her reaction to being fucked, having an orgasm fucked out of her by her own brother... or watching her as she realised that she was making her sibling come in her hand, both gave him a buzz that wouldn't go away. Anything his sister Kate did sexually made him want to come hard and the thought of having a few days with her, before she was forced into a decision about her husband, was a blessing. Her mouth, her cunt, her hands, they all seemed to have been designed to bring him pleasure. He snapped out of his delirium as she paused on the way to the showers. "No Sis, you use the bathroom." he gave a chuckle. "Next time you piss it's going to be cunt juice, we'll save that for special occasions." he shook his head with a grin. He was hungry and there was a need to refuel before tomorrow. Without waiting he headed into the shower to clean himself off and redress before moving to collect her after she had finished herself. There were no surprise visits to the gym and once finished he killed the lights, locked up and headed out.

***********************​

He returned them to Kate's house after a deliberately uneventful drive, parking up and heading inside. "I think it's time to fix us something to eat." he told Kate, "But before you do, go and get changed." he added with a smile, "It's a warm enough evening, so I reckon we can eat outside, by the pool. If you have a string bikini, then wear it." he suggested, slapping her ass. He paused in thought, then changed his mind, taking hold of her by the wrist he led her upstairs to their bedroom, pushing her inside and pausing again to look the place over. "So, this is the marital bedroom, where you'll be spending the night with your own brother." he grinned wickedly. ""Skip the bikini for now, but pick one out. No, what I want you to wear now is the same outfit you wore when you last fucked your husband. As close as you can get it. Were you fully clothed? Naked? In your underwear? Whatever, that's what I want to see you in." he instructed her. He leaned back against the wall next to the door, looking around the place.

"I was surprised you sussed things out about my friend Bruce when you met him at the Gym. Yeah, I told him I was going to fuck you. Banter between army buddies, you know? Anyway that was after I saw a vid clip he had been showing off. He was bragging about how he raped some bitch until she liked it. Real sick bastard, made the other guys laugh. They had a poll going to see who was going to rape one of the indigenous population there first. I don't think they were serious, had another to see who would get wasted by an I.E.D, anyway... I don't think I ever told anyone about this, you're the first Sis." he paused, smiling at her. "Yeah, his movie was a of shots of him spying on some hot red head. Through a slit in a bathroom door, from overhead as she sunbathed in the garden, shots of her getting changed in her room through the slats in a wardrobe... and then holding her down while she struggled. Fuck she put up a fight, but after a while she obviously started to like it, even moving back against him as he fucked her." he chuckled. "It was really inspiring... naturally I'd thought about doing all those things with you. Later though he showed me, just me, that she'd been willing from the start... it was all bullshit to make him look like a hard bastard. That's when he admitted it was his sister. His own fucking sister. He told me another guy was fucking his twin sisters, every time he went home on leave they did something new for him... making out and fucking each other, putting on a show, etcetera, etcetera. When he got out they both let him fuck their asses." he laughed.

"Anyway..." he focused back on Kate. "Where did you fuck your husband last? Tell me what you did. Jacking him off or sucking his cock doesn't count. I want to know when he last pushed inside you and ruined your cunt with his foul cum. We need to erase that horrible experience from your mind, don't we Sis." he said it as a statement, not a question as he waited to see what she was going to be wearing. "We need to start getting you conditioned to only wanting to have sex with your brother, like a normal sister should. For too long men have let their sisters have free rein to fuck other guys, that's all going to change. In my opinion men need to grow a pair and start realising that the perfect girl for them, she's right there at home... and if she isn't well... then their mothers need to start fucking their fathers harder." he nodded. "Come on Sis, give me all the juicy details."

Kate cleaned up and during the whole drive she kept glancing over to him. He wasn't doing anything. honestly she was expecting him to have her suck him off or something. It made her antsy and needy. To the point her legs were rubbing together and rubbed her hands together. He was becoming a drug to her that she was rapidly becoming addicted to. It was to the point her mouth was running dry from desire, she wanted to taste his cum badly.

Getting home she kept glancing over to him and assumed he was thinking of fucking her in the pool but he suddenly grabbed her, making her gasp and pulled her back to the bedroom. What she was last in? She had to really think about it. The last time they did it... oh! It was on a whim one night after a movie night in the living room. The film had a couple sex scenes and she was able to convince him to finally sleep with her. She started to rummage through her drawer to pull out a pair of panties and a large t-shirt she wore to bed sometimes.

That was when she heard him going on about his friend, "He... did that?" It was the same for them... "There are so many others who are doing that?" she heard about it sometimes but she didn't think it was that common. "The last time we watched a movie with some sexual themes in it," Kate started to undress and pulled the shirt on and panties. "I was in bed clothes and after jacking him off for what felt like forever.... I tried to ride him in the living room while the movie played but he wouldn't let me. It would have been so hot to follow along. Then when we went to bed and I sucked his cock until he finally got hard and he pulled me to the edge of the bed and we... did it for about fifteen minutes. He came... I went to masturbate in the bathroom." She bit her bottom lip. That made him sound like such a bad husband when she said that. Actually admitting that hit really hard. Taking a shaky breath she turned away from him wiping her eyes. Why was she crying over that? All the stress and frustration was finally getting taken care of... by her brother.

Chris smirked as he noted his sister pulling out the large T-shirt and panties. It was sort of academic, since she wasn't going to be in them for long anyway, once he started clawing and grabbing and grasping at her in order to get at her tight cunt again. "Of course there are many people doing it. It's seven being inserted into mainstream programming, like that fantasy series that finished recently. The queen fucking her own brother, almost no one complained about it since the Queen was hot as fuck, they even loved it when he raped her after the death of her fucking son for gods sake! Hell, there were people who wanted her to win the battle for the throne and others who were rooting for her brother to go back to her after he strayed. It's all part of the agenda to push incest as being acceptable into peoples thoughts, make it more widespread, even if they have to keep quiet about it right now." he explained with a grin. "Of course I like it being secret, it makes it hotter, more sinful, more exciting to fuck you when we both know how fucking wrong it is, that we could be arrested for it." he chuckled, "They probably execute you for it in some countries." he shook his head. "That's where they likely do it the most."

"Sounds terrible, you having to finger yourself in the bathroom. I'm surprised he could survive you jerking him off, and why he turned down a cowgirl fuck is beyond me." he shook his head again. "You made a mistake marrying him Sis, but I don't blame you. You were ill educated and unaware of the options available to you at that point. You aren't now. Right now you know exactly what your options are." he smiled. "I guess we need to head to the living room and put on something with fucking in it." he shrugged.He walked over to her, sliding his hands onto her hips he brought them around to her front, easing them up under her T-Shirt as he turned her to face him. His thumbs brushed over her nipples again and again, while his fingers squeezed at the swell of her breasts. "You won't need to jerk me off forever Sis. I'll be hard enough to fuck you in seconds. That just goes to show you what a waste you married. Say it Sis. Tell me. Tell me that you married a deadbeat loser who doesn't know how to make his hot wife come. He doesn't deserve you Sis. Every minute you spend with that fucker is a wasted minute." he insisted.

Lifting up her shirt he leaned in, sucking on first one nipple, then the other. His tongue lashed against the hard nip, circling the nub, then his teeth captured it and clenched lightly at it. Tugging at the hardened flesh he pulled at it until it snapped free, then repeated the procedure with the other one. "First alteration will be this." he noted,moving away from her nipples he grasped at her tee and pulled it up and over her head. "I want to see those perky tits." he grinned, tossing the shirt aside. "And both the lounge and the bedroom get christened, I like it." he ran his hands back up her tight stomach to caress her tits again as he pushed her towards the door. "No more tears either, the only tears you'll be shedding with me is when I need to spank and orgasm out of you." he slid his hands to her back and down to her firm taut ass, squeezing her ass cheeks and giving her a taste of his nails as they scraped across her skin.

"Do you recall the film? Doesn't matter, pick something you like and lets get busy. By the time we're done you will have a direct comparison on what happens when you have a man with you who actually appreciates how fucking hot you are, when you are with a man who knows what you want and can service your needs correctly, when you are with a man who is related to you, bonded to you." he teased a finger at her plug. "You'll see what happens when you are with a man who craves your flesh, your touch, your taste. A man who wants to fuck you, who needs it, not a man who is just going through the motions in a tired marriage that should never have happened." he growled, easing his right hand around to her mound and sliding his fingers down to teas her open and stroke through her cunt. "You meed someone who can keep you wet, soaking, hungry for cock all day... and will take control and the initiative when needed." he finished.

Taking her hand he led her downstairs and into the lounge, sitting down on the couch while he waited. "You have a nice place here Sis, who do you think will get it in the divorce?" he commented with a twisted grin. "You are going to divorce him, aren't you Sis? I mean you know he must be cheating on you, right? That's why he took off for a while. That's how he can stand to be away from you." he shook his head. "You deserve every fucking orgasm you have while he's not here." he stroked his cock over his combats, waiting for her to start.

"I wouldn't say ill educated..." Kate grumbled at him under her breath. Still siblings in some ways. She almost wanted to shove him like she used to when they were younger when they would get to rough housing. Hearing him say that being with her husband was a waste. It wasn't, it just wasn't what she thought. She was a librarian. Her job was mostly a hobby that her husband supported and it gave them a nice life. He took care of her in other ways besides the bedroom and it kind of drove her crazy.

"Mnnnn..." her hand wrapped around his head as he teased her nipple. Then gasped as it snapped free of his lips, "Ah..." Moaning as he gripped her ass and lead her out of the bedroom. While they watched it she could put something in the oven and rice cooker for them to eat afterwards. She was actually a really good cook. "It was uh...." She got distracted as he kept talking and teasing her. She was so wet after their last fucking and then teaseless car ride. Whimpering when he pulled away she headed downstairs with him.

Kate Shot him a look as he said that, but it was probably true. A part of her still felt like this was some crazy fling that they would move past once her husband returned, "I don't know if he's cheating... I don't check his phone." Technically she was. Looking over at him she visibly licked her lips then looked back up at him. "Let me put something to eat in the oven and we ca eat it in an hour or so. The movie as Passion Fruit on the imagine app." It was a sort of Game of Thrones set up with sex scenes, intense stories, battles and more sex. Actually lots of sex in the one episode and rather graphic.

She set down the controller next to him then quickly went into the kitchen putting together yellow rice, chicken legs, onions, pimentoes and the mustard curry sauce for it. She slipped it into the oven after spicing up the chicken. Washing her hands back off she came back out, "I hope you like cuban food. I'm making backed chicken and yellow rice, so we'll have food in an hour." Stepping over to him after dimming the lights, she made sure the right episode was picked then grabbed the blanket on the back of the couch. "If you really want to recreate it, it was more like this." Sitting next to him she laid the blanket over his lap and scooted in next to him under his arm and curled up besides him. Her knees tucking up to rest against his leg. "If you pull the ottoman closer you can put your legs up. This actually felt almost like a date night, it was rather cozy. It made he heart beat a little faster and a light blush across her cheeks.

Chris sat down, sinking a little into the couch as he waited for his sister Kate to get busy with setting the scene. His cock was hard, like it was always hard now that he was spending so much time around her. She really deserved better than she had and he was going to ensure that she didn't waste any more time than was necessary divesting herself of the man she had mistakenly married. He nodded as she suggested getting some food, but shrugged at the name of the movie, he'd never heard of it... but if it had some fucking in it then it should prove to be useful at least. "An hour?" he grinned. "Are you sure we'll be finished by then? Bit of a challenge isn't it? Or do you think that watching you exercise followed by some light fucking has tired me out? I'm still in army shape you know." he chuckled under his breath.

"I could imagine you going through your paces on an assault course, trying to get army fit. Of course that term means something different for the women in the unit. Most know they are just signing up for sex, but a few actually think they can contribute and perform a useful function in the field. At least in the Navy they know their only function is to fuck sailors until they make port." he grinned. "Don't worry Sis, I'd never let you anywhere near soldiers, you have no idea what would happen if a bunch of horny guys were to get their hands on you." he shook his head. "No, you're off limits to everyone except your brother now, whether you accept it or not." he kept a cocksure arrogant grin on his face as he spoke, slowly unzipping his pants to expose his cock as he sat back.

He pulled up the ottoman as she suggested as she settled into the couch next to him, accepting the blanket with a grin. "I wonder what the neighbours would think if they could see in here. If they could hear in here." he quipped. "I bet they are always trying to get a glimpse at you when they can, like that fucker at my place. You're too hot Kate, with your text book 'fuck me' librarian look with those glasses. You must get attention all the time, especially at work. I guess i'm lucky I got with you when I did. It's only a matter of time before you figured out your husband was cheating on you, then what would have happened? You'd be fingering yourself at work, fucking yourself in front of windows at home, and generally exposing yourself to being caught or seen, wouldn't you Sis? I bet you would... anything to get a buzz, anything to get yourself wet because your husband wasn't up to it." he finished.

"So, what's this show about? They rarely bother to show people jerking each other off in these things. They often seem to be against the male showing any initiative as well, with the woman always riding the guy. Can't have any hard thrusting, that would be too aggressive." he shook his head. "Fortunately that's not how things go in the real world. Unless you are doing your sister a favour or something." he gave a twisted grin. "See, already I want to be sucking on your tits, feeling your wet slit opening up, see and hear you start to moan. If your husband wasn't interested it only means one thing, he was already fucking someone else back then. You've been living a lie Sis, time to change all that."

"Oh I know you are. I can always turn the oven off when the timer rings," she told him at his smart comment letting out a little giggle of her own. This was almost freeing being about to really do this. He was her brother so it made her let her guard down. He knew her better than anyone and in so many ways now. Sure it was strange still to her but it was nice to let go for a moment and live in the moment, to really enjoy it.

"I'm not looking to get buff, I like being slim Chris. I'll leave the muscles to you," Kate looked down at his cock, now that was her favorite muscle. "Emily next door would probably scream and call the cops. She's very religious. Maybe even faint." The thought of that particular neighbor seeing would only mean bad for them. That would be nothing good. She would probably instantly turn them in. Blushing a little at his words she trembled feeling the heat spreading between her legs again. The moment she was cooking calmed her down a little but she was quickly feeling it again.

"In this they chain girls up... whip them... and get rather physical," Kate hit play and the first scene was a woman being bent over and "fucked" by a man. It was rather aggressive for a regular tv show. She reached over wrapping her fingers around his hard cock. Gods he was always so hard for her. She stroked over him but she assumed this might not be his kind of show. "Or we can play regular porn. This tv has the internet." She pulled the sheet back to see his cock as she stroked it. Alright maybe this was really turning her on. Rubbing her thumb over the tip she leaned down. "Or....we...we could.... skip the movie..."

All that talk of her fucking herself and now having him back in her hands she was ready for another round. It was almost like she never came before. Stroking her hand over him she watched it pulse and wanted to sit on his lap already, "were um.... were you wanting me to sit on your lap? We could.... I could climb on if you want." She was hungry for him so much so her sex was starting to leak down onto the couch.

"Oh, don't misunderstand me." Chris smiled. "I don't want to be fucking some muscle woman. The way you are now, fit, fuckable, just the right curves everywhere. Perfect tits, perfect ass... perfect cunt." his voice was a deep resonating bass when he said cunt, looking down at her beneath the blanket. His eyes rose to meet hers as she spoke about her neighbour Emily. "The religious ones are the worst, the absolute worst. In public they put on the perfect image, pretend to be so innocent or ethical or principled.. but behind closed doors?" he leaned in to whisper into her ear, teasing it with his lips, warming it with his breath. "In private they jerk off their own fathers, finger their own sisters... and screw their own brothers, hell, they screw anyone they can." he shook his head. "Depraved, wicked, evil, debauched little sinners, every one of them." he grinned... that reminds me of yet another show where incest shone like a star." he seemed pleased, "We'd be in good company in Hollywood for sure, better company than you might think around here as well." he chuckled, nibbling at her ear.

"She'd only call the cops if she was with her family, or friends, or anyone.. if she was alone, if she saw you being fucked, or just jerking off someone.. she'd likely just hide and start fingering herself. Admit it Sis... you know that's what she would do, don't you? It's likely what you'd do now, isn't it? If you saw some guy fucking his sister until she liked it, would you call the cops... or sink your fingers into your tight little cunt and fuck yourself until you came?" he asked, though in his minds eye he already suspected that he knew the answer. "Fuck.. you were right about the show... this.. this isn't bad. It's remarkable really... how many women get off on pain. Small amounts from a hand smacking their tight asses, to medium amounts from paddles leaving them red and quivering...." he paused, hissing as Kate started to stroke his cock. As soon as she touched it the helm flooded, weeping pre cum out to slop against her fingers and slide down his shaft. "...to whips, leaving raised flesh, welts and streaks on their buttocks. Nasty, depraved, masochistic little sluts all of them." he grinned, his cock bulging, throbbing and stretching out even longer in her grip. "What about you Sis... what are your limits? How much do you want to take?"

"AAAHHH!" he groaned as her thumb slid over his helm, causing even more of his liquid sin to pour out and soak his cock and her delicate fingers as she abused his rod. "Is that what you'd rather do? Watch porn? Watch people fucking and imagine that they are brother and sister... or perhaps you'd like to make some of your own." he suggested. "Film us fucking, have it recorded, make a record of your wicked incestuous depravity so you'll always have something to get off to... if I'm not around." he continued. Of course, he always intended to be around, but he had to work sometimes and it wouldn't be practical to live inside her cunt twenty four seven. He looked down as she pulled back the sheet. "Skip the movie? Is that what your husband would have done? No.. you said you jerked him off and he wouldn't let you fuck him in here... but that's not what will happen with me Sis... if you want to fuck me here then that's what I want. I want you to have your fun, to bounce about on my cock, to think you are the one doing the fucking, until I show you how it's really done." he grinned a cocky grin. "Bounce on my cock.. trying to make yourself come... but you won't Sis.. you can't... not until I tell you it's okay." he reached over, sliding a hand down inside her panties as she stroked him, sinking a finger through the groove of her slit, pushing aside her cunt lips to slide into the wet heat of her gash with ease.

"You're fucking drenched." he started, then shook his head as she asked to slide onto his lap. "No... that's not what I want Sis... it's what you want to do, isn't it? You want to slide onto my lap, straddle me and force yourself down onto my cock. You want to fuck me, ride my cock like you were a fuck hungry whore, with the sounds of fucking ringing in your ears behind you. You like that don't you Sis? You like listening to the sound of people fucking in the background, maybe it lets you imagine that they are all groaning and moaning and coming like sluts because of us, because of you? They are all watching you fuck your brother... all wishing that they were me... that they were the ones fucking your perfect horny little body, but they never will, because only I get to fuck you Sis. Only me." he shifted, pushing his cock through her fingers a few times, before settling down. "Do it Sis... fuck me like your husband would never allow. Fuck me slow and tell me if I'm right about it all."

Kate shivered from he nibble on her ear leaning in close to him. His words about fingering herself while watching went straight to her core. Yeah she would. She would finger herself, she wanted to now. Feeling his cock bulging and throbbing in her hand had her shaking, "I don't know... the spankings you've been giving me had been really intense and my ass is still sore from it... I don't know what I can take."

Seeing him seeping like that had he moaning and wanting to taste him. Her husband never leaked that much... Fuck he was killing her! She was aching and dripping for him so much more than before. Training her little body to crave him 24/7 and it was working wonders. She couldn't stop thinking about him. He even wouldn't let her skip the movie because her desire was getting to be too much for her. "Ahhhhhh....." Kate spread her legs letting him sink his finger into her. Her cunt clenched at his finger wanting to eat up more of it. Even her panties were drenched in that short amount of time.

It was what she wanted to do, it was just hard to admit sometimes. Positively shaking in desire she stood up and pushed the blanket back to straddle his waist. Sliding herself froward a little she pulled the ottoman to the side of the couch so she could rest her knees facing the tv. Sliding his cock along her lips she shuddered over him feeling that heat pressed right against her. Gasping softly she slowly slipped down onto his cock, sliding him inside her until her hips met his, "Ahhhh......" Leaning back against his chest it was like her core was trying to gobble him up. She was desperate for him inside her now. Like she didn't feel right unless it was him in there. "H-He's not a mean guys... I feel bad talking back about him...mnnn...."

Pulling the blanket over their waist to cover it up it was almost like hiding their dirty secret from the world. Slowing she rocked her hips, listening and watching the people on the tv fucking hard. Hearing the moans around her only turned her on more. Maybe she was a bit of an exhibitionist. Sliding herself up and down in the slowest torturous pace to how he normally fucked her, this was more intimate... deeper almost. It made her body tremble, her nipple harden and clit throb terribly, "y-you're r-right about me wanting this... deeply... intimately... ah fuck.... it's turning me on so much.... Chris...." It made her desperate to cum. "I was planing on riding... and teasing the whole movie... edge myself on his cock a few times and edge him until we retired to the bedroom..."

Sliding up and down on his cock she suddenly felt a surge of pleasure and stopped moving. It was too much for her and she almost came but she stopped it. Sitting down on him she leaned back against his chest panting hard her core clenched hard around him for a moment before relaxing, "I-I almost came... I stopped it though..." It was strange because he pounded away in her before and this time she was just sliding slowly on him and it almost sent her over in a moment.

Fucking his own sister in her marital home? It was a perfect obscenity which only severed to make Chris harder and more driven, to get as much from Kate as he could. He nodded at her words, as she mentioned her spanking experience. "Don't worry Sis, we won't do anything you can't take. We won't do anything... unless I'm absolutely sure that enough of it will make you like it. Oh... and when the need to fuck you becomes too great, then I'm sorry Sis... but you will have to take it, you will have to spread your legs and let your brother fuck you, because anything else would be too cruel." he grinned, it was hard to tell if he was joking of being serious. "Of course some girls, they like to be taken, don't they Sis? They like to say no, when they really mean yes, don't they? The truth is they've been programmed by parents who don't want to have to deal with a pregnant daughter that sex is bad, so they are often in denial about how much they really want it. Of course you are well old enough to know all about what you want." he smiled. "You want it Sis, you want my cock bad, and the fact that you are married, that I am your brother, it doesn't even slow you down, does it? You are a incestuous little slut who needs cock and is going to get it."

"Fuck, you are really creaming yourself, aren't you Sis. I can feel how hungry your cunt is, sucking on my finger like a little hungry mouth. Fuck, your panties are soaked, fucking drenched with your fuck juice! You could probably take the whole fucking thing, my entire cock, in one single thrust. You know what that makes you, don't you Sis?" he fingered her a little faster and harder, "It makes you a cock hungry little tease, a incest loving little slut, a cheating adulterous whore who wants to defile herself on her brothers cock as much and as often as she can. God, you are one sick little cunt aren't you Sis? You're lucky to have a brother who cares enough about you to give you what you want, what you need, what you deserve. You;re lucky that you have a brother who will never let you down." he reassured her, removing his finger to suck it clean, tonguing her into his mouth with a look that said he relished her taste.

"Fuck!" he groaned as she reverse 'cowgirled' him, sliding down onto his cock he stroked his hands up her back. His thumbs bracketed either side of her spine, until they spread to grip her shoulders as her hot wet cunt swallowed his cock and she began to fuck him, leaning back against him as she rode his cock. His erection speared up inside her, slicing through her vaginal tract as he moved his hands to her front to grasp crudely at her tits, squeezing and kneading them as he let her drive her cunt up and down his hungry shaft, slick and damp from her hot core as she cunt fucked him right there in her family living room. "Oh god.. that feels so fucking good Sis.... ahhh fuck yes!" he hissed, groaning and gasping as her cunt slid about his rod, greasing it with her incestuous secretion, defiling her own body with his sinful cock. "And don't try to tell me that the man you are cheating on isn't mean... he doesn't know how to treat you Sis, he doesn't know how to make you come like the slut you want be... thus his hold on you is at an end Sis. It's you and me from now on. Why else would you be fucking me right now? Fucking your own god damned brother?" he seethed, squeezing her nipples, tugging on the tiny nubs until they both snapped free to vibrate against her as his hips rose to clash against a down stroke, burying his cock deep in her dripping snatch.

She pulled the blanket about them as she rocked her hips back and forth, causing him to smirk. "Can anyone see in here? Maybe I should pull the blanket away Sis, show the fucking world what an incestuous little sister looks like?" he said in an amused tone, looking around her at the fucking on screen. "How many times have you seen them fuck like that... how many times did you wish it was us up there, that she was fucking her brother, just like you are... ahhhH!" he groaned, his cock swelling inside her, growing fatter, longer as it fucked into her sopping core. "You want to edge the whole movie? You think you can Sis... you think you can keep my rock hard cock rammed up your cunt the whole movie? Go ahead and try than, but we both know you want to come so fucking bad... ahhh... can you do it Sis? I think that letting you do that is something your husband might have done, but a real man, he'd just fucking take you at some point, wouldn't he. Maybe pull off this blanket and fucking take you in the middle of the room, then drag you upstairs to fuck you again when he was done using your hot cunt." he hissed as she slowly rose and fell on his rod, their searing hot flesh mashing together as they fucked.

She stopped, but he continued to squash her tits between his fingers, stroking and squeezing at them. When she fully stopped he slid a hand down her front,. over her abs, to nestle his fingers against her clit. "Yeah, you wouldn't want to come Sis, if you did I'd have to take over." he said in an amused tone. He looked around her, some sort of orgy was unfolding on screen. "Where are we in this scene Sis? Which couple do you imagine is us, which one? Why don't you describe what they are doing as you fuck me." he growled, stroking at her clit and continuing to molest her tits, pushing up to force his cock in and out of her a few times, allowing her little respite. "No rest, no mercy, not for you Sis, you;re too hot. Your cunt is indescribable..."

It was true. Here she was fucking her brother in her house. He felt so good sliding into her, "Ahhhh....." She hissed softly as he tugged at her nipples sending pleasurable pain shooting through her. Looking at the screen he watched the brother and sister on screen fucking, it made her tighten around him and felt him swell inside her. It was all so much to take it. All so intimate and it was her riding him this time and not because he was making her, she wanted to.

"I-I do want to c-cum so bad..." Kate rested her head back against his shoulder. "C-Chris!" her hand shot down to grab his wrist as he teased her. There was no way she could pull it away so instead she had to almost wiggle away from his fingers. Rocking her body up and down a little faster she looked towards the screen trying to keep herself from coming, she didn't want another punishment after coming before. She assumed the no touch in the meantime had been her punishment and now she was aching for him.

"T-The characters... the king there," she pointed towards the screen. "T-Thahhhh... the woman riding him is his twin sister... h-her job is to service him when the Queen is g-gone...Ahhh!" She brought herself up and down onto him a little quicker but it was driving her towards the edge again. Tensing her body she tried to keep away from the edge and not to cum. "Ch-Chris p-please! S-So fucking close..." Her nails dug into his arm a little feeling his fingers teasing her and his cock sliding into her heated pussy. Gasping she tried to not tip over that edge.

"Right no--ahhh now they are s-sorting out the queen since she gave the kind of another country a blowjob in his chambers. The king found out and now the whole court gets to fuck her-mmmnnnnahhhhh," Kate tensed more trying desperately to hold back. It seemed she was somehow able to not fall over the edge by clenching and concentrating but her sex tensed tightly around him and her clit was hard and throbbing with every stroke. "The king told them to fill her with cum until she was covered and t-to not let her cum. That's why I like edging to i-imagine myself being edged!!! C-Chris I-I can't hold back much longer!" She was struggling to move but this holding back brought her so high and made her crazy tight around him, hugging every inch of his cock as she moved up and down.

As bad as he wanted to fuck her hard, like a cheap whore who needed to be punishment fucked, Chris eased off and controlled himself. Sitting there on the couch of his married sister he let her take the lead, remaining as still as he could as she stroked up and down his cock with her tight little cunt. His hissing and groans echoing in his ears as he scratched at her back, clawed at her tits and fondled her clit, while she shifted and pumped herself up and down on his rigid member, her thighs tightening as he drove him in and out of her tiny channel like a piston. It was all her for a while and, as such, it was a fucking driven by her own craven need. He was now blameless where this sex session was concerned, this little bout of incest was all on her, all her fault and all her doing. It gave him a buzz to know that his sister really was an incestuous whore for him. It made it all that much easier to guide her towards the future he had planned for her.

He laughed as she writhed and squirmed her way away from his hand as he stroked at her clit, her squelching sucking cunny sliding up his cock as she leaned to the side to try to escape the pressure on her hood. The speed of her rocking up and down was pushing him towards an orgasm as well, so he had to grab at her waist, holding her steady for a while, before releasing her to continue with her bodily assault on his cock. "God... how to men keep their fucking hands off of you. No one must use that library who has balls... ahhh... lucky for me, I'd have to be down there fighting them off all fucking day every day." he gasped, feeling every inch of wet cunt as it slid about his cock with ease, taking him down to the balls and yup to the fat mushroom helm as it spread her open and stretched her wide. She danced on his cock like a prize slut and his body was wracked with more and more pleasure with each passing moment.

"Really?" he grunted as she explained the scene on screen. "If I was him, I'd make sure that the queen had a nasty accident, that way I'd be able to fuck my sister all the time." he grunted, her ass pressing into him as she slid down his pole to bottom out at the bottom, his flared cock head buried in her snatch as far as it could go as her tight channel strangled his cock with heat and wetness. He could feel her pushing herself to the edge, then clawing her way back again. He moved to focus on squeezing her left tit and stroking at her mound. His fingers teased around her clit as she drove her fit frame up and down on him as he watched a similar act play out on screen. "I can feel how close you are Sis... you're so fucking horny. A proper little cock hungry slut when you get a chance to have a go at your brother, aren't you?" he grinned, kissing her back, trailing his tongue up her spine. "You won't be sneaking away to finger yourself in the bathroom to night Sis, trust me. After we christen this room it'll be up to christen the marital bed." he groaned.

He listened to her talk about the king, the queen, but his attention was now focused on her and her tight little cunt. "You can't hold back? Or you won't? Come on you little bitch... what do you call this? A fuck? Fuck me properly! Harder Sis.. faster.. fucking do me, make my cock flood your tiny little cunt or I'll have to take charge of the fucking. Your husband doesn't do that, does he? Take charge." he growled into her back, sucking at her flesh, his fingers sinking into her cunt alongside his cock to pack it with his flesh as his hips rose and he thrust a few times into her writhing form. "You can come when I tell you to Sis, just hammer a few more strokes down on my cock with your tight cunt, while telling me how much better I am than the man you married. Fucking do me, fuck that hard cock that is hungry for your cunt... and then, when you feel like you are going to come I want you to beg for it, beg for the chance to flood your cunt with your filthy fuck juice. Beg like you have never begged before, Or I'll make you wait longer. Tell me what you'll do, what you'll agree to.. just to fucking come on your brothers cock." he finished with a wicked grin on his face, slapping her ass with the hand he took away from her tits.

Kate moaned over him her pussy gulping down every inch of him. She was so high for him right now. The pleasure of those fingers on her as she slid onto that hard cock was driving her mad, "Ahhhhhhh.....!" she arched when that hot tongue ran up her back hitting a nice sensitive spot on her shoulder. She wasn't paying any attention to the tv at this point, all she could feel was him teasing her, sliding into her, although the moaning in the background was almost like other fucking to watching them fuck.

"AHHHH!" Kate arched feeling his fingers push in alongside his cock. "N-No he doesn't take charge... I'm always on top or telling him to go harder!" Thrusting herself down now onto his cock she hooked her feet against the side of his legs to help her smack down onto his cock faster and faster. "Ahhh fuck! Chris! You're the only man who can hit so deep inside me and fill me so completely!" Her cunt tensed around his cock loving the feeling of him sliding in and out of her.

"I-I can feel you hitting my womb, my g-spot everything! It feels so good," Kate trembled over him her legs shaking. After the workout before she was straining her leg muscles now. "My body has never felt so good! The edging, your rough fingers... the orgasms! Ahhhhh! Fuck the orgasms are so fucking good....!" She as addicted to them. Moaning louder her hips slammed down as best she could but she was loosing steam and growing tired but also growing close. "O-Oh god Chris! Please can I cum?! Oh god I want to cum all over your cock and feel you flood me! It feels so good when you feel me! That's almost an orgasm in itself! O-Oh fuck Chris please! Ahhh!"

Poor thing was like a wound up rubbed band about to pop. All the chemicals in her brain were driving her so high. She wanted to cum so bad but was trying to only cum when he told her to. More conditioning. "Oh OH! Chris! Please let me cum! I'll beg you to fuck my ass! O-or! Oh god I'm gonna cum! I'm so close!" Her hand moved behind her head to grip at his neck. "I'll let you do whatever you want j-just please let me cum! I'll fuck you wherever you want h-however you want!"

Chris hissed and groaned as Kate thrust up and down on is cock like a whore in heat, her tight cunt sucking on his shaft like a starving sluts hungry mouth. Her entire body was wracked with shuddering vibrations as she slid up and down on his cock, sending shivers through him as he watched her violate his manhood without a shred of concern at her incestuous act. She seemed to welcome his cock inside her tight confines as though it were a perfectly normal act, as though her adulterous and incestuous behaviour was the most normal thing in the world. That brought a smile to his face as he fucked her, as he watched her cunt fucking his cock. He imagined it was as though she was driven to such action, drunk on the sort of lust fuelled fucking that only a brother could deliver.

"That's right Kate, I'm the only man, I'm the only one who can give you the fucking you deserve you little slut." he groaned as she spoke, his hands sliding to her hips, guiding her up and down his shaft as she spoke. His body quivering from the feel of her ass slapping down against his flesh as his cock burrowed into her over and over again. The relentless clash of their bodies wreaking havoc on his senses and flooding him with blissful ecstasy as their unholy and wicked union continued. His fingers feasted on her insides as her wet slit engulfed him, making the channel even tighter, forcing her to put in some effort to get him deep inside her narrow snatch. All the while carnal madness played out on the TV in front of them. "If they only knew the pleasure.. every man on earth would be fucking his sister right now." he grunted through his clenched teeth, "Every man would be fucking a slut who was desperate, desperate to feel an eager incestuous cock inside them, instead of the complacent cock of their husband." he added, the friction boiling his shaft as it was rammed into Kate's welcoming cunt.

"That's nice Kate, to hear you say that... to hear you tell me that you'll fuck me anyway I want, anywhere I want." he hissed. "But they're worthless words Kate. I'm going to do whatever the fuck I want to you anyway. I'm not your fucking husband, I'm your brother. I'm not some stranger you decided to hook up with, I'm your flesh and fucking blood... and I'm going to take you, fuck you, defile you where and when the urge takes me, you know that don't you Sis... and you can't stop me, because all you want to feel is my hot seed burning your insides, your skin, your flesh. All you want is to be coming like a mewling, screaming whore on my cock as i fuck you hard." he seethed, nails scratching along her hips as he felt her growing closer and closer to the edge. "Yes.. I'm going to fuck you how and where I like Kate... all fucking week, all month, all year. You're mine now, an obedient little slut of a sister who has no choice but to do as her brother tells her too, if she wants to satisfy her incestuous and adulterous needs." he grinned.

His hands grasped tight at her waist, lifting her, pushing her off him to stand before him. He lifted a leg, pushing his foot against her ass to shove her a few steps in front of him. His hand took hold of his cock, stroking it up and down to, shining it with a slick sheen of her cunt juice and his own flowing cream as he admired her. "You want to come? Then go put on the sexiest underwear you have, some real 'rape me' lingerie if you have it... or if you have something that would pass for a school uniform, then wear that. I'm not your husband, I'm someone who wants to see you looking your best when you come all over my cock. Hurry up Sis... and when you get back I want you to parade around, show me how hot you are, grind that pussy against me, before you lick my cock. Stroke your tongue up and down it from base to tip, suck on it... except that unlike your husband what you get in the end will be a lot better. Unlike your husband I'll show you my appreciation in a way that you'll remember for a long time. I promise I'll let you come... soon enough." Chris instructed her with a twisted grin.

Kate moaned hearing the retort of his words saying he'd do it anyway, but she couldn't think of anything specific with his cock slamming into her like this making her get so close to the edge. Fuck his words were bringing her right to the edge. She couldn't hold back much longer, because everything he said was true and struck deep inside her. "Oh god! I-"

Gasping she felt him slid out and pushing her forward, "Ahhhhh! W-Wait no! I was so close...." Her body ached it was so close to release. Stumbling on her feet she felt her juices sliding down her thighs as she stepped forward. Oh that was terribly mean! But then she was given the promise to cum soon and that was enough to drive her into the bedroom. If she could think clearly she'd just shove her fingers inside herself and do it now but there was such a wonderful haze around her brain right now she hung onto his every word. Lucky for her she had a lingerie school girl outfit. The shirt opened in the front, with a tie that was short and nestled just between her breasts. She slipped on a couple thigh high socks and crotchless white panties with a little pink bow on the front. Innocent sexy school girl look.

Tying her hair into two wave low pony tails over her shoulders she fixed her makeup before coming back out. Along the way she smelled the food and turned the oven on low. It was ready but they were not. Walking back into the living room she blushed since she'd never shown this outfit to anyone yet. Tucking her hands behind her she showed off her breasts as she sauntered over to him, "how do you like this? This is my first time showing it off." Stepping over to him she slipped onto his lap rocking her hot dripping sex over his cock. "Ahhh.... I was so close before... I'm positively on fire. Mnn...." Her pussy stoked over his cock rubbing him against her core. "I need it bad.... I need you fucking me bad..."

Slipping down to the floor onto her knees she slid his cock between her breasts and slid her cheek against it, "I want it..." Opening her mouth she rolled her tongue around the tip tasting the both of them before sliding her mouth over him taking him as deep as she could from that angle. Her throat moaned around him while that tongue licked the underside. Sucking his length through her mouth she wanted him to go down on her again, his tongue felt so good on her clit. Bobbing her head over his length she knew he wouldn't last long without wanting to fuck her.

Chris relished every stroke which was driven into his sisters hot eager flesh, but more than that he savoured and wallowed in the ecstasy her writhing begging edging body brought to him with each moan, whimper and syllable which spilled forth from between her perfect lips. What wild sin and depravity would he had been driven to if she had been unresponsive to incest? He would likely never know, but he could well imagine. He grit his teeth and fought to keep from coming himself, as her tight hole slid back and forth, up and down his engorged shaft. Every vein pulsed with need and every muscle in his body was hard and taut as she fucked him and he indulged in her flesh. "I know you are close Sis, I want you close, on geed, hungry to fuck. I want your flesh quivering and dripping with need, your brain focused on one thing and one thing only, satisfying your brother with your wicked incest addicted body." he commented with a cruel and crude grin as he watched her, raping her with his eyes every second she stayed within his sight.

He waited impatiently until she returned from changing, "Fuck me, you filthy little slut. You have something like that! It was wasted on your soon to be ex husband, but it won't be wasted on me." he growled, his hungry eyes devouring her from head to toe as he ravaged her with his stare, drinking in the look of her as he trailed his eye-line from her toes all the way to the top of her head. His cock head was almost pissing pre cum as he looked at her, stroking it from tip to base as he watched her walk back in, closer and closer. He hissed as she slid onto his lap, sliding her drenched cunt lips against his slick shaft as she spoke. "It looks so fucking good on you Sis. You could have been a professional stripper. I'm surprised you managed to last this long in the world, my only saving grace is that you were sequestered away in some library, unseen by man." he nodded with a grin.

"Yes, I know you need it bad Sis. Your cunt, it's on fire, I can feel it burning my cock. Your gash is sizzling against my cock, so hot, so wet, so needy." he gasped again as she slid down, taking his cock between her tits momentarily he let her continue, watching his frothing secretions stain her tits and chest as she pushed it against her cheek. His fat helm glistening as it left a trail of sin across her flesh wherever it made contact with her perfect skin. The thigh high socks rubbed against him and her crotchless panties displayed her soaking gash to his unashamed eye raping gaze. Watching her kneeling before him he stripped off his shirt, tossing it aside, then stripped away his belt, in preparation to strip off his combats the next time he stood up. Kicking off his boots he waited, savouring her slit as it fought against his bulging rod of flesh.

"Ahhh fuck... you filthy little slut, you couldn't wait to get it in your mouth, could you?" he groaned, her tongue sliding up against his cock as she filled her mouth with his member. He sank a hand into her hair, guiding her head up and down as it bobbed on is cock, feeling her hot wet mouth engulf him and her tongue slash against every inch of his cock as it journeyed on to invade her throat. He took as much as any man could, then pulled her hair and dragged her off his cock. "What happened then? He took you upstairs and fucked you or something. On your marital bed." he grinned, picking her up he threw her over his shoulder, slapping her ass as he moved to head upstairs to their bedroom, kicking the door open when he got there he tossed her onto the bed, then stood there admiring her for a moment. Then he rolled her over onto her stomach, slapping her ass as her body rolled her taut buttocks into view. A moment later he stripped off his combats and leaned over her, driving his massive cock into the steaming hot and dripping wet slit between her thighs, groaning loudly as he buried himself in her depths. He wasted no time pulling back and settling quickly into a rhythmic pounding, his balls slapping into her as he fucked her. "You won't be going to the bathroom to finish yourself off Sis. Trust me." he growled through clenched teeth. He dragged her to the edge of the bed, pounding hard into her as she bounced back into his thrusts from the force of his strokes. Then, without warning he dragged the plug from her ass, spat on her asshole, then drove his cock deep into her inviting anus. His eyes wide as he watched the entire shaft vanish into her, stretching her rectal chute as he violated her rectum with a single hard thrust that threatened to kiss his cock head against her bowels. He waited only a moment, feeling the tightness surround his cock, before he began to pump stroke after stroke into her virgin asshole.

"How does it feel Sis... having your ass fucked open on your martial fucking bed." he growled, harsh thrusts invading and defiling her body as he drove into her harder and harder, filling her tightest most taboo hole with his rampant manhood. "How does it feel, being a adulterous incestuous little whore for your brother?" he groaned, hissing gasping, sweat beading as he ploughed deep into her ass, ransacking her flesh with his relentless fucking and craven abuse of her anal passage. "God, your ass is incredible... fucking you right here, desecrating you in your own fucking bedroom... it feels so fucking amazing, so good... ahh fuck... so tight." he continued to groan and grunt, maintaining an unrelenting and merciless assault on her flesh as he fucked her. "Put your fingers in your cunt... fuck your self until you can't take much more." he pushed the words through his gasping lips, "Then I want you to piss yourself Sis. Do that and I'll let you come when I fill your bowels with my spunk." he clawed at her ass cheeks as he spoke, pulling them apart and leaving undeniable scratches across her taut flesh. Faint red welts appeared where his fingers marked her, ensuring that she would not be able to reveal her flesh to another living soul.

The crazy thing was this outfit was the same colors of her cheerleader uniform from high school. At this rate she might cum if he pushed back into her pussy now. She was so turned on and so hot from him that sucking his cock was making her drip. Sucking him like a whore she gasped when he pulled her back feeling a trail of drool going down her lips, "Mnnn.... sort of."

Gasping she was shocked when he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. She also let out a little squeal from the smacks and just how sexy it was he was able to man handle her like that. Gripping the sheets she felt him slam back into her and swore she saw stars. Moaning out loudly she took every thrust loving every second of it. Bracing herself she pushed her hips back to meet him, "Ahhhhh god yes! I-I'm-" Then the shocker. "AHHHHH!!!" she wasn't expecting that at all. It burned so bad but also felt so good. It was strange being stretched so deep from his cock. Shuddering against the bed she felt so oddly full.

Arching under him it felt so strange but also so good. It also made her pussy feel desperate to have him back inside her. At this angle he was hitting some really good spots making her moan rather loudly. There she as bent over her marital bed by her brother being fucked thoroughly. She was so tense down there she wasn't sure if she could pee herself. Rocking her fingers into herself she felt his cock against her finger buried inside herself, "Oh fuck! Chris!!! Ahhhh! So t-tight!" Moaning and arching under him she could feel herself getting right to the edge but try as she might it was too intense to pee. If she came she would probably piss all over herself but her body was primed to cum and tense.

"Chris! I-I'm trying Ahhhh! Oh god.... b-but it feels too good I-I'm too close! II'll pee i-if I cum! Please! Please Chris! I-I'm right there! Oh fuck I could cum! Ahhhhh!!!" Her fingers slipped from her pussy just feeling his cock sliding into her ass slamming against her spots from her ass against her core. "Oh god!" Her finger rubbed against her trying to relax her pee hole but she was so ready to cum she couldn't push it out with him sliding inside her ass. "Please! Please let me cum from your cock in my ass! Oh fuck! I-I'm right there! Please let me cum!"

Chris ploughed into his sister Kate's tight ass like it was his job, his duty, his calling in life to ruin her. His massive length stretched her tight virgin like anus to breaking point as it drove inside her, wreaking havoc with her rectal walls as it vanished into her rectum and probed towards her bowels with violent thrust after violent thrust. He imagined that the plug was the determining factor in allowing him to drive his cock into her so deep and so hard, his senses reeling as the tightness of her ass sucking on his cock dominated his thoughts and fuelled his lust. He'd never fucked an ass before himself and the sensations assaulting his brain drove him wild, bringing even more thrusts to bear on her defiled ass as he pumped into her with a feverish enthusiasm. "Fuck, I'm going to ruin you so good." he managed to gasp.

He never let up, all through her moaning, her grasping the sheets, her shuddering. His thrusting pinned her to the bed as he wrought havoc upon her flesh with his rampant hard cock. Grunting, groaning, sweating, his body was consumed with pleasure as he sank into a rhythmic attack on her flesh, delivering deep stroke after stroke to the narrow confines of her, until recently, fresh and untouched anal tract.When he felt her finger inside her, tightening the already viciously narrow channel of her anus, he hissed as he was driven almost mad with lust. "Fuck, you're making yourself even tighter you little slut. God damn... AHHHH!" he slammed into her tiny asshole, his balls slapping against her flesh as he cut loose, making no attempt to ease off as he launched into a sequence of deep fast thrusting. His efforts devoted to ploughing her open and letting his cock feast on the constricted tube of her rectum.

"You fucking little whore Sis.. you can't do this one thing for me? For your own fucking brother... after I let you fuck me in the lounge just the way you wanted? I let you fuck me just like your husband never would... and this is the thanks I get?" he growled, leaning over her he brought his lips to her ear, biting on her right earlobe, squeezing it between his teeth and letting it yank free as he fucked her. He moved his mouth to her shoulder, sinking his teeth into her flesh there, marking her with deep crescents indented into her skin as he groaned against her mauled flesh. "I should punish your ass even harder... maybe I will later." he groaned. He grabbed her wrists, twisting her arms around and pinning her hands in the small of her back as her body arched from his deep thrusts into her anus. "Fuck... ahhh god... you had your chance Sis... you fukcing had it... but I'm only human... and your ass is so tight... I'm going to fucking come... ahhhHh... I... fuck..." he groaned incoherently, her tight little ass clinging to every inch of cock as it was driven through the confines of her viciously small anal tract.

He rolled his hips into her arching writhing body, fucking her with the last half of his cock now. His rod never fully left her, only pulling back to leave half his length inside her as he rolled his hips and pelvis against her, drilling deep with shallow withdrawals and hard violent in thrusts. SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! their bodies rolled together as railed his cock deep into her into her no longer virgin ass, his free hand occasionally slapping down on her buttocks until they shone red with the print of his palm. "I... I'm not going to send you stories anymore Sis. Not tomorrow. I'm going to give you instructions. Tasks. And you are going to have to do everything I tell you to, without question... If you ever want to come again. Understand." he trailed his nails down her back, from the nape of her neck to where her hands were rammed into the base of her spine. "Be... because I'm going to give you what your husband can't... but you have to pay me back for being a disobedient little bitch, don't you." he collapsed over her, lips against her ear as he whispered into it. His free hand yanking her head back with a fistful of her hair. "Fucking come."

Holding still he shuddered and spasmed on top of her, his body wracked with unpredictable shudders and violent shivering as he blew his hot spunk into her bowels. A torrent of it burst from the head of his cock and flooded her out, only spurting through the tight seal of cock and ass after several seconds of pumping deep into her ravaged rectal cavity. He stayed inside her, spurting violently as he orgasmed hard, until he was almost spent, his shaking form mashed against her as he filled her rectum with boiling seed and groaned and gasped his climax into her ear. He would rather have made her wait, but he wanted to make her come here, like her husband had failed to, so a small concession had to be given, had to be afforded his sister as he continued to ejaculate into her until his balls were drained. When he finally pulled out his cum frothed and bubbled out of her asshole, dripping and oozing down her crack to soil and stain her cunt slit as he watched and released her, stepping back to admire his handiwork. Picking up the plug he crudely jammed it back into her asshole, "You'll be shitting out my cum for days." he smirked. "Keep your phone with you at all times okay. I have to be going now. I'll take a spare key, naturally." he quipped nonchalantly as he began to get dressed. "Get some rest, you're going to need it..."

Time passed...

Like an animal marking his prey there she was under him getting fucked hard trying to piss herself with his cock deep in her ass... and she loved it. Crying out in painful pleasure from her ear she shuddered under him. "AHHH!" Her hand went to his head as those teeth sunk into the skin on her shoulder. Shaking under him a trickle of pee went down her legs but it was so mixed in with her other juices that it was hard to tell. She was a wreck under his hands as he abused her body. She felt like her ass would never be the same after this. Neither would the rest of her.

"Oh fuckkk...." instructions? She tightened around him again. She liked they ones she was given today. It could only get more fun and intense from here. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh yessssssss....." She arched under his nails stinging and scraping down her spine. Then she heard those two little words... It was like the damn broke in her whole body. After so long of being teased and fucked and toyed with. That orgasm before was nothing to sate the arousal she felt right now.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" her scream tore through her making her voice crack from how powerful it was. Surely her neighbors heard it. She tightened around him but also squirted and pissed herself all at the same time. After this she was going to have a serious mess to clean up but right now she didn't care. Squirting down her thighs her whole body was shaking in intense pleasure she'd never felt before. Her pussy clenched down wanting his cock but it was in another part of her. Feeling him pull out the the plug push back in she slumped against the bed and nearly blacked out from pleasure. When he left she went out to turn off the food and put it away.

It wasn't under the next morning when she needed to get up from work did she finally clean up the mess. She was too exhausted after that intense orgasm. Getting herself ready for the day she wore that red dress and stockings that looked on the more normal side but they cut off mid thigh. It went well with the jewelry she was wearing. Putting on her nude black heels that were rather high she grabbed her bag to bike to work. Although... before she left for work she took a picture to show him she was in a black lace bra with her nipples showing through and skimpy thong under the dress. She felt like a horny teen hitting send on the text. Then biked to work. She was already looking forward to what he was going to have her do today.

Chris had wanted to stay and do more things to his sister Kate. He had especially wanted to stay and eat some of what she had been cooking in the kitchen, but he wanted to keep her hungry for cock, not spoil her with it all night long. Taking her anal virginity and indulging her depraved fantasies and desires was a step in the right direction. Now he had to push further, see what else he could get her to do. Even when he got home he could still hear his sisters animal screams and feel her contorting convulsing form as she had orgasmed like a whore on his cock. Her entire body had been wracked with pleasure as she had practically pissed an orgasm out of her violated body, her cunt gushing all over cock and bed as he had filled her bowels with hit boiling cum and despoiled and defiled her most taboo hole. He had left his sister filled with cum and with every hole in her body now having been desecrated by incestuous and adulterous sex.

In the morning he awoke thinking about Kate, seeing the picture she had sent him got him immediately hard and he grinned at the thought of her at work, in a 'fuck me' dress and stockings, dressed in a way which would only come under scrutiny when she wasn't behind her desk. He had a few things to attend to, but come midday he was outside the library in his pick up, sitting casually in the driver seat in the alleyway, toying with his phone. He was dressed similarly to the day before, but with a camo jacket on and pair of shades keeping the sun out of his eyes as he texted a few simple instructions starting at twelve. He left a half hour gap in between each one, taking her through to three in the afternoon.

'Go and remove your panties, then show me. Go and remove your bra, then show me. Go and remove your stockings, then show me. Go and remove your heels, break one if you need an excuse, then show me. Tear your dress so it's slit up one side to your waist, say it was an accident, then show me. Go up a ladder to deal with a few high shelves, put your phone somewhere so I can see you doing it.' that should take her through until three, he figured with a twisted grin. He thought about how easy it was now to fire her up, to bend her to his whims, to get her wet and eager. Failing any would bring a text message of fail, followed by the next, with no mention of what the failure would cost her.

Then he would send the final text for the time being. 'You choose Sis. Tell your co worker that you are cheating on your husband while he is away, tell her that your new man wants to see you make out with another woman, then show me the results. Or, go in the office, sit down, place your feet up until ten minutes have passed. Or retire to somewhere among the shelves, set up your phone, then show me what it looks like when you fuck yourself with your hungry fingers in both of your tight little holes, for ten minutes. Or, finally, make a dirty phone call to me, telling me just how you want me to fuck you tonight, when you know someone is going to overhear you.' he grinned with amusement as he paused. "Failure means punishment, punishment which you will definitely not like." he added, finally sending the text. He was drunk with the exhilaration of being able to control his sister like this, only slightly peeved at the time which had been wasted.

Kate was working the whole morning and thankfully it was busy then and distracted her from her heated body. They just did it last night, hard and here she was aching at her desk. She wondered when he was going to reach out to her. It was distracting her terribly from her job. Oh how she just wanted to spread her legs for him and feel it deep in her pussy. After taking it in her ass yesterday it made her pussy ache and drip so much today already. How was she going to manage getting through the day? It was getting so bad her nipple were hard in the dress. She had to grab her long cardigan and throw it over the dress otherwise she was worried she'd get sent home or fired for poking someone in the eye with her breasts.

Then finally at lunch the messages came in. Each one she did through the day and she was oddly really excited to do so each time. The panties bra and stocking were easy. Heel was less easy. She claimed it was broken and hid them in her purse. A coworker gave her a pair of flats and told her to not walk around barefoot so she had to put them on or be sent home. She sent a text to him explaining that. The slit she did put a decent cut up the side and took the picture but she was able to hide it with the cardigan. Setting her phone on the floor at a high angle she started to climb and someone came over asking for a book. Thankfully it was only a couple shelves up and she reacted for it then blushed handing it to the man. Looking back at the phone she climbed down to quickly send it to him. It was hard to see but it looked like her need was trailing down her thighs from about getting caught.

Getting back to her desk she saw the final message which made her heart pound. She wasn't sure she could get away with the make out one but part of her wanted to try. Given how busy it was today she wouldn't be able to escape to play with herself because that was another one she was wanting to do. Swallowing hard she would have to settle for the phone call for fear of being caught. Picking up her phone she dialed his number, "Those were hard to choose from... there's about fifteen people in here and I'd surely be caught anywhere I went... they'd see me... fucking myself in the hall... or right up my dress in the office." She swallowed hard trying to not talk too loud. "I... I want it in me... after last night I can't stop aching and dripping. I feel so desperate for you deep in my p-pussy... every step I take I can feel how wet my thighs are..." Her voice was rather breathy at this point.

"You're going to get me sent home at this rate... all I can think about is you fucking me... what have you done to me? My body had never ached so much in my life," Kate gasped as someone came over to check out their book. "Yes... have a good day." She swallowed hard again as she watched them walk away. "I want you to fuck my pussy... please...."

Chris was drunk on power and control, getting harder and harder with each picture which his sister sent him from within the library. Sitting outside in his pick up he wondered whether coming down here in person had been that good an idea. With him being this close to her, in her place of work, it would have been easy to just go inside and ruin her, ruin everything. Fucking her in front of her colleagues and any other visitors within the library would have gotten them arrested under any circumstances, it would have been even worse with him being her brother and her being married as well. Yet the urge was there and it caused his cock to stiffen until it was almost painful to keep it restrained in the combats he was wearing. He couldn't trust himself though, if he took it out now he would be painting the inside of his pick up with ropes of cum within seconds.

She stripped down like a whore in heat and he savoured the sights of her stripping away her underwear, though the cardigan was eyebrow raising he recognised the need for it, as well as the need for her flats. It was more about seeing what she would do at work, what she would do to cheat on her husband and tease and please her brother. It appeared that there were few things she would not do, very few. He wasn't sure he wanted her to lose her job, yet, so held back on pushing her too far. Right to the edge was far enough right now. "You looked like a whore in heat when you climbed up to get the book for that fucker. I bet he waited until you were at the shelves for that. I bet he's going to jerk himself half blind when he gets home, thinking about the hot little slut at the library. The one who usually dresses down, but who today looked like she wanted to fuck the first guy she laid eyes on. Shame really, shame that your admirers don't know that you belong to your brother, that even your own fucking husband doesn't get to touch you now, only me. Only your own fucking brother gets you now, you incestuous little tease." he growled down the phone line when she called him as her final choice from those he had offered her.

He listened to her telling him what she wanted with a smirk, "I didn't tell you to stop talking to me, just because someone wanted a book. Don't get me wrong Kate, I like you having that job, but I come first. Your brother matters first, you just confessed as much. You want your brothers cock, not your husbands, you're a filthy, fuck addicted, incest loving little slut. You want hard cock in your juicy cunt, your warm mouth and your tight little ass... and only your brothers cock can satisfy that need Kate. You know that now, you know that because I've fucked you inside and outside, at work and at home. I've taken your anal virginity in your own fucking bed, screwed you in an alley, blown cum all over my pick up because of your sordid, sinful and wicked need to be fucked by your own sibling, your own flesh and blood." he hissed down the phone.

"I'm right outside Kate. I can almost smell you, taste you. I want you to finger yourself at your desk. I want you to shove a hand down between your thighs and sink your fingers into your tight little cunt... and then I want you to tell me everything that you do while your fingers are down there, everything you are doing while you imagine that they are my fingers, or my cock." he paused, letting his words sink into her brain. "I want to see what you are doing as well, not just hear it. I want to be sure that you are doing what I tell you to Sis, that you are proving to me that you can be a good soldier, a good obedient soldier for your brother." his voice was a deep resonating bass now, pouring forth from his lips as he felt his cock bulging and throbbing like crazy. "If you want me to fuck your pussy then you are going to have to make me come with your words. You are going to have to talk me into fucking coming, otherwise I'm going to make you come at your desk. I'm going to make you finger your cunt and stroke at your clit until you flood your self right there." he growled. "Begin."

Back
Top Bottom