Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Caught in the Library! (Jack Stalker and akiravadel)

CAUGHT IN THE LIBRARY!

Chris Becker had been away... away a long time. His stint in the army had lasted longer than he had expected, triggered in his youth by the need to get away, to get away from his family and to get away from his sister, Kate Becker. He had been driven to leave because he knew that if he had stayed behind he would have fucked her, anyway he could have, fucked her to rags and to hell with the consequences. He would have broken every rule and every taboo, just to feel her hot wet holes sucking on his cock.

He had reconnected with her recently, paying her and her husband a few visits, getting a place in the town where she lived. Their parents were gone now, many years, leaving any form of control, reason or restraint far from here. Now there was only his will holding him back from fucking his own sister and that was slowly being eroded each day that he sat in the library, pretending that he needed to use their internet, when all eh was really doing was eye fucking his sister, raping her with his thoughts and mind, imagining what it would be like to sink into her flesh and take her, fuck her into becoming an incest loving little whore who couldn't get enough of her brother... a man she should have fucked over a decade ago.

She wouldn't be into it, would she? He'd often wondered while he had been overseas. More than once he'd been caught jerking off to a picture of her on his phone, the men in the unit thought she was his girlfriend from the way he'd spoken about her. The truth was far more shocking, she wasn't merely some girl he was angling to settle down with when he got home, she had been his own fucking sister! He didn't even care that she was married now, in fact that just turned him on even more. Taking her from another man, forcing her to fuck her own brother. Once would be enough, then she would have to fuck him whenever he wanted, if she wanted to stay married.

Day after day for almost a week he'd been watching her. Occasionally imagining that the looks and smiles she gave were fuelled by some inner whore pushing her towards taboo sex with her brother. It didn't matter, he just needed to wait for the right moment. He passed the time writing down what he wanted to do to her, filling a few pages with his depravity and publishing them to some sordid forum about sibling depravity. How could anything that felt so right really be wrong? She wasn't just his sister, she was the perfect little librarian fuck fantasy. It was his fault he had waited until his forties to finally think about acting on his obsession, there was a lot of lost time to make up for and he intended to savour every moment with her, until she had been fucked into the perfect little incest loving slut that he knew she could be.

He finished typing up a scene where he waited outside the library, followed her home, pushed his way in behind her and took her against the wall. Frantically shoving her clothes aside so he could force his impossibly hard cock into her soaking slit. Making her take it to the balls and pounding her hard against the wall until he had clawed an orgasm out of her wretched flesh... making her pay for all the wasted years he cloud have been fucking her when he wasn't. Dragging her to the floor, forcing her onto all fours, drilling into her over and over again... making her beg for her own brother to fuck her until she liked it. The names had not been changed, but there was no doubt he was writing about her. He rambled on some more, painting a few more scenes of varying types. His mind raced away with wild thoughts, his eyes sliding to the side to look at her as she sat behind that desk, stamping out books or slipping away to return some to shelves. He took the opportunity to slip away to the bathroom himself, spending what seemed like an eternity staring at his reflection he decided to return to his position and see what the evening would bring... he wasn't expecting to see her at his computer, apparently reading what he had left there on the screen, with the rest of the library emptied out of patrons.

Chris paused by a bookshelf, hard as fuck as he watched her, gauged her reaction. Gauged what she was thinking as she read about how her own brother wanted to make her parade naked for his pleasure, blackmail her into crude sordid sex, gag her with his fingers while spearing deep into her cunt, make her jerk him off into her mouth, ruin her with hard violent rutting until she was a sweat and cum soaked wreck. So much depravity had built up inside him and was ready to explode.

He moved closer, his shadow falling over her as she sat there.

"Like what you've read?" he growled. "I've decided to make some adjustments. How do you think it would play out better?" he asked, placing a hand on her shoulder.

Kate Becker didn't know he was interested in her. She never knew back in the day that was why he was always around her. She went about her days living her life, meeting her friends but what would she have done if she'd known? That trip they took in the mountains she'd sat on his lap and never knew he honestly wanted to be with her like this. Of course she'd had a couple fantasies back in the day but that was just learning about who she was sexually when she grew up.

The funny thing was her husband looked very similar to her brother. They got along really well and she was glad he was back home. Poor thing had been through so much over there she felt bad and offered to even let him stay over. Her husband was nice but honestly wasn't as sexually active as she was and it drove her a little crazy. How were they going to expand their family? She was a woman who had needs!

Pushing her glasses up she kept working on the books, making sure to check them in. This library she mostly ran herself at this point. It was a college town so there was no lack of people who used her location to study or research their subjects. She noticed he'd left and assumed maybe he went home since it was later in the day, closing time. Walking over to his desk she noticed the story up on the computer. What the?! Wide hazel eyes scanned over the story and he heart started to hammer away in her chest. Pressing her hand against her chest her blouse was a gently flowy top that was tucked into her skirt. Today she was in her normal bra and panties since she was wearing a skirt today. Glancing at the fit bit on her wrist her heart rate was going about 120 bpm.

Reading over the words her nipples hardened and her sex throbbed a little. No this was wrong... they couldn't... he couldn't... did he think of her like that? Why did it make her core throb so hard? Reaching down between her legs her fingers ran against her core through her skirt and panties. Her little clit was aching so hard right now so her fingers rubbed against it through her clothing realizing she was very wet already. This was so wrong...

Blushing hard she hadn't noticed him come back in she was so taken with what was on the page. Swallowing hard she started to pant a little and squeezed her legs together. Then she realized he was there, she gasped and turned to look up at him. Yanking her hand away from between her legs her glasses slid down her nose a little looking up with those big hazel eyes, "Chris?! I-I didn't... it's..." Her long brown hair fell over her shoulders and a little mess in her face as her little heart pounding terribly in her chest.

Chris's cock was a thick bar of iron hard flesh right now, the fat helm weeping pre cum into his pants as he stared at his sister Kate, raping her from head to toe with his gaze and fuelling his fantasies even more. He let his imagination run riot regarding the things he could do to her, merciless and brutal with his desires, not giving a second thought to the immoral and sinful urges that were starting to take him over and drive his every action. So what if she was his sister? With looks like hers even a saint would have been tempted to fuck her. No man could be immune to such a body and such a beauty, not even a sibling. Incest? What a load of bullshit. The world should have been built around being able to have whoever you could physically take, whoever you knew you should be with. He wanted what he wanted and why shouldn't he have it? The fact that Kate had selected a husband who looked a little like him infuriated him even more. Was he her type Was she with that idiot because she thought she couldn't have him? He was going to have to educate her, teach her, show her that a life lived in sin was all the more attractive, that she should not have to put up with second best when he was back now, back in town and back in her life. Too much time had been watched and now, that was going to change.

Her hand slipped down between her thighs as he watched and his cock grew even harder, straining against his pants so that it would be impossible not to notice the bulge there. His jeans tented out and his black t-shirt strained against his muscular chest as he imagined it being his hand violating her tight little slit, pushing apart her cunt lips and forcing their way into her sex. She was so fucking hot! She was so fucking horny and she was getting off, touching herself, reading about what her own brother wanted to do to her body, how he wanted to take her and fuck her and use her, bring them both to ecstasy in a away that her husband would never be able to. the gasp from her as he approached, the way she looked up at him from above those glasses. Every mans wet dream sitting right there. He loomed over her, leaning against the table to her left side he first clicked off the computer screen, then he reached down between her legs with his left hand, using his right to ease onto her neck and glide around beneath her hair to grasp a fistful of it. He yanked sharply, tugging back her head as his left hand slid down over her skirt, grabbing at it the fabric to drag it up, exposing even more of her legs as his probing fingers sought out her panties, stroking against the wet material as he stared into her eyes. He gave a final glance about, without even speaking to her, before looking back down into his sisters eyes.

"You didn't?" he said simply, his voice a powerful resonating growl. "I think you did sis. I think you just read what I wanted to do to you and started to touch yourself? You know what that makes you sis?" he leaned down, his lips brushing against her lightly, before his grip on her hair tightened further and he forced her lips onto his. As he did so he slid his other hand around her panties, pushing the soaking material aside so his fingers could stroke aside her cunt folds, a lone digit sinking into her wet heat as he kissed her. His mouth pressed hard into hers, his tongue slipping out to slash through her own and invade her mouth with a hot breath and wash of heat. Pulling back he left a string of spit to connect them for a moment. "It makes you a cock teasing, adulterous little incest loving bitch in my book." his words rasping between clenched teeth as he licked his lips lightly, pushing into her sex, his fingers beginning to pump back and forth as he brought his thumb up against the edge of her hood, circular motions building pressure as he fingered her tight young cunt. "you want me. I fucking knew it. We've wasted too much time Kate... being abroad taught me that. Taught me to take what I want, when I can." he growled, possessively, hungrily.

He leaned up and away, pulling his hand free of her cunt he licked his finger, sucking the taste of her into his mouth. "You picked the wrong man, but that's going to change right now." he told her from behind a rapidly stretching grin. "The place is closed, we're alone. No reason to pretend anymore sis. You know what's going to happen, you're a grown woman." he almost snarled, "I want you to stand up and take off your panties, because if you don't I'm going to have to tear them off you. Then I want you to bend over your desk over there. The one you sit at every day, while you are daydreaming about a better man than the one you married. Then I want you to pull your ass cheeks apart and beg me to come over there and fill you with my cock. I want you to fucking beg me to force my cock into my sisters cunt and fuck her. I want you to do this because I want you to realise that you are a dirty little incestuous slut before I fuck you properly... or..." he grabbed her cheek, using a thumb to smear at her lipstick, pulling down her lower lip. "I'm going to have to recreant one of those sick little fantasies you were getting off to a moment ago. Understand sis. Playtime ended years ago. Now I'm going to fucking have you, one way or another!"

This was crazy! He'd caught her doing something she never should have been doing! So what if it was a fantasy and she'd thought about it a couple times before, she never should have done that. She should have just pushed them away and went home to her husband like the good wife she was. Why did he have to write those stories about her and those wonderful-terrible things he wanted to do to her! She was a mess, scared and excited. Would he really do these things? No she would have to tell him no and pretend they never happened. Although at the same times seeing those hungry eyes on her sent a horrible shiver through her unlike anything she'd ever felt before. It made her sex throb in need... this was bad...

The hand at the back of her neck made her gasp but the one that moved between her legs sent a wonderful shiver through her smaller frame. Her well manicured hands came down to grab his wrist but she didn't stand a chance against his strength, "C-Chris?!" His finger rubbing against her heated core made her arch her back a little and ache all the more. How could a simple touch make her feel like she was about to drip down her thighs. Was she that turned on by him? She had to be drugged or something. Or maybe it was from feeling so horny all the time when her husband never finished getting her off the right way. That did drive her made making her wet more often than not.

"Mn!" the kiss surprised her and the tightening of the hand in her hair had her whimpering. Even that sent a shiver through her straight down to her core. One of her hands came up to weakly push against his chest and held on tightly to his wrist feeling him pushing past her panties into her heated sex. He was so aggressive with touching her it just added fuel onto the fire. Whimpering into his mouth she tried to keep from moaning and letting on that her body really liked this. Actually a lot of her really liked it but she was married and they were siblings! When his finger started to move and rubbed against her sensitive clit she arched and rocked her body a little letting out a surprised moan against his tongue. There were so many sensations right now she could only hold on as he took what he wanted. Her legs trembling on either side of his hand. She could feel how much wetter she because just from that bit of teasing her juices were running down her thighs.

When he finally pulled back she was more of a mess than before. Moaning against his finger her eyes rolled back a little thinking of him stalking her and fucking her in some alley... or trapping her inside her car... or even in her own home... in the kitchen while her husband watched tv... would he really do all that? Maybe she was a bigger pervert than she realized. She kind of wanted him to come in and do these things to her. Maybe lifted up her skirt on the couch and make her sit on his cock with her husband right there.... Blushing her she nodded her head slowly not trusting her words yet. Stepping over to the desk she tried to fix her hair a little then placed her hands on the desk. She kind of wanted him to tear them off of her. His strength really got to her. Looking back at him she started shaky from being a bit scared this was really happening but also the huge amount of arousal she was feeling was almost crippling her, "p-please... come over and... f-fuck me Chris... my body had been on fire since you came back and... I need you to put it out... your sister was getting off on... r-reading your stories about raping her... and she didn't realize how much she wanted it..." Her heart was hammering away in her chest. Poor thing was shy and worried this was so wrong still but given time she would open up more to it. She couldn't deny she was starved for affection and was turned on by reading that.

Chris felt his sister shiver slightly as his eager hungry fingers invaded her snatch like it was his god given right to invade his sisters soaking wet cunny. In his mind it was, in his mind it had always been his right, he had just been shackled by morals, ethics, principles, all things which were shaken off when you were in the military. You got on with the job and left the moralising to those giving the orders. Now he was free of any restraints, free of any urge to comply with the chains of society. He wanted his sister, the hottest, sexiest, most fuckable woman he had ever laid eyes on. He wanted her and he was going to have her and god help anyone who tried to stop him. His cock stiffened and his finger and thumb worked at her slit, drenched in wet heat and rubbing methodically at the folds of flesh compressed against her clit as he finger fucked her with the excitement of a younger man fucking open his first girlfriend. The fact that she was both his sibling and a married woman only served to compound his excitement as he established a relentless rhythm between her legs, his wrist holding back her skirt as he sank deep into her sopping slot, pushing into the tight tract and sliding back and forth with a feverish pleasure as he stared at her, his lips still wet from their kiss as he grinned wickedly.

"Yeah, you like that don't you sis? I can feel you soaking yourself even more." he hissed as he teased his lips against hers, felt her hand on his wrist. It failed to deter him from his path for even a moment, as a second finger forced its way into her boiling channel next to the first, his flesh drilling into her as he continued to stare into her eyes. Pounding into her with his two fingers twisted together, They twirled inside her, fighting against each other, stretching her slightly as his thumb maintained unrelenting pressure on her clit. She felt so good, even on his fingers, the sucking slopping sound muffled and distant as he violated her continuously. Mercilessly. She whimpered and moaned into his mouth and his cock felt like it was going to shred his jeans and fight it s way free to the air. He was so fucking turned on he knew that there was not going to be any retreat from this mission, this assault. "I thought I was going to have to fuck you until you liked it Kate, but it looks like you like it already... at least that's what your inner whore is telling you, the one that pours out that hot liquid sin from between your legs when you get turned on." he hissed, feeling her arch, pushing against his intrusion as he let his fingers feast on her insides.

His wrist between her legs became slick with the juices pouring from her frothing quim and he smirked with arrogance and confidence, no let up with the way he was fucking her. "I can feel how hot you are, how wet. I was watching you all morning, you got me so fucking hard today, you pushed me over the edge, do you know that? My own sister pushed me too far... and now I can feel why. You're just a cock hungry little slut inside, like all women, you just need the right motivation to cut loose." he growled, leaning in, whispering into her ear. "You just needed the combination of fucking your brother and cheating on your husband to make your tight little cunt weep with joy, isn't that right Kate? I'm just what you need in your life right now. Someone who craves you and doesn't give a fuck what anyone else has to say about how fucking wicked and sinful it might be." he licked the side of her throat, nipping lightly at the sensitive flesh there.

He released her with some reluctance as she nodded to his words, bringing his cunt soaked fingers up to his mouth to taste her as she stood up. He reached down to his zip, the sound of the metal teeth tearing apart echoing faintly about them as he drew it down and allowed his enormous rod to spring into view. The thick shaft was pulsing with long winding veins and the head was dripping strings of pre cum which left the knob glistening. The effect left his length streaked with erratic splatters of the sinful secretions which were spilling out of him, as he ravaged her with his gaze. He frowned, she wasn't doing as he had asked, she wasn't taking off her panties... but then he heard her words, saw her turn around... and something snapped inside him. He crossed the space between them in an instant, hands on her skirt he shoved it up into a belt around her waist, then grasped at her panties with both hands. The fabric cut into her flesh as it strained and strained, then snapped loudly as it her underwear was torn off her body. He tossed the panties to the floor with disdain, growling as he pried apart her ass cheeks with both hands, spitting onto her crack and watching the glob slide down to lube her slit even further than it already was. "You dirty little bitch, I believe you. Every fucking word." he grunted. He moved a hand to the back of her beck, pushing her further down and forwards as he kicked apart her feet. Stepping in he guided his cock head to her slit and ran it up and down her sodden entrance a few times before pushing into her with a loud groan of ecstasy.

"Fuck, you can't rape the willing... ahhh god... but I would if I had to... and you would fucking deserve it, sitting there behind that desk all fucking day, teasing me every time I saw you cross those legs, fiddle with those glasses." he groaned, forcing her open as he drove his cock slowly into her, inch by inch, sinking it into her until he was in her right up to the balls. His hands moved around her to her chest, pulling and tugging at her blouse until the buttons popped and it was torn open, then his fingers were on her bra,simply shoving it aside as he filled his fingers with the flesh of her perfectly sized tits. Squeezing and clawing at them, leaving faint red scratches across the swell of them as he began to pull back and deliver thrust after thrust to her, pounding his cock into her body, shoving her into the desk as he began to fuck her in earnest. His body shivered with pleasure and he set up a steady rhythmic fucking into her drenched cunt. "Fuck, so good... so tight... you feel so fucking amazing sis. AHhh..." he hissed, fighting to stay hard and not immediately erupt into her. "Which story did you like the best. Fucking tell me." he growled into her ear, his hips driving stroke after stroke into her, the head of his flared knob stretching her open far wider than his fingers had. Her cunny frothed, secretions stringing free to slop against the floor beneath them as he fucked his sister with a drunken triumph.

Feeling his fingers working so hard inside her she felt like she could come at any second but at the same time this was so new and scary in so many ways she couldn't get there. Never in a million years did she ever think this was going to happen and now here he was knuckle deep inside her pushing her higher and higher. The poor girl could only grow wetter and let out more moans. Normally she could cum easily and many times in a row, her husband could get a couple out of her but he didn't even know she was capable of having multiple orgasms. Right now though this was a high stress situation. Sexy, but high stress.

She was so wet she swore she pissed herself but no that was all coming from the pleasure she felt. Feeling both those fingers rocking inside her she swore she was cumming over and over again with the amount of pleasure she felt. It had been years, possibly never, she felt like this. His rough fingers moving inside her had the horny girl drenched and hearing just how soaking wet she was. Throbbing around his fingers at the word sinful, "Chris its... it's too sinful..." She watched him lick her essence from her fingers and swore she was going to cum just from seeing that. Her eyes trailed over his large cock and for a moment wanted him in her mouth instead of her dripping pussy. There was something wrong with them... she had to make them stop right?....Right?

Right now she just couldn't help herself. Seeing him dripping in need for her, not for anyone else left her aching in need. She wanted to be filled completely by his cock. Seeing it pulse and leak from wanting her made her weak in the knees, "Ah!" Feeling her panties ripped from her she started shaking but it wasn't from fear of him. She knew he wouldn't hurt her like that. Maybe spank her or sexually hurt her but not really hurt her. Ripping those from her only made her core ache and weep more. "Chris! W-We shouldn't..." her words died feeling the head of his member running over her sex. This was what she wanted for so long. This was the thrill she craved and never received until now. Being held down only made her moan in submission and spread her legs further when he kicked them. Fuck she wanted him to take her...

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" Kate sang for him when he pushed inside her tight pussy wrapping around him and dripping down her thighs. She was a mess and her body loved it. This felt so fucking good she was seeing stars behind her eyes. Oh fuck she was going to cum! She never came during sex without using a toy or rubbing her clit. She didn't know that he was flush up against her womb hitting a deeper spot that was about to make her cum. Holding onto the desk for dear life those hands biting into her skin only added fuel to the fire. "Fuck.... Chris! T-The story- ahhhh.... of taking me-" She knew it was about them. "Against the wall b-but- ahhhh but all I could think was you fucking me while I'm t-trying to work and stay quiet or... Ahhh! I'm... or next to my h-husband without him realizing! Ahhhh!" Her orgasm crashed over her at the thought of him fucking her right next to her husband. Crying out more essence went down her legs that shook hard from how hard she came. It wasn't like he forced the orgasm out of her, no she came talking about altering his sex story about the two of them.

Drunk on the wicked, sinful, abominable crime of fucking himself into his own flesh and blood sister, Chris grunted loudly, clenching his teeth as he pulled back and used his hips to power thrust after thrust into her. He'd wanted to start slow, but the heat of her hot wet cunt overwhelmed him, demolishing his senses and any degree of self control he had left. He fucked her as hard and fast as any rapist might. His cock speared into her, the fat head stretching her depths as he drove into her with a fierce obsessive passion, gasps and groans of pleasure filling her ears as he let go and indulged himself, using her flesh to satisfy his twisted craving to commit incest and adultery with the same woman. The slapping of their flesh echoed about them as he hammered away, shoving her harder and harder into the desk in front of them. All day he had been listening to the hammer of a stamp as books had been returned, now the desk strained to a different tune as he slammed her into it. Pushing her down with one hand fisted in the small of her neck, smothered in her hair, he ground into her harder and faster, the motion of his crude and urgent fucking causing her mound to squash into the desk, the movement stroking and compressing her clit against the wood as his swollen shaft throbbed inside her and forced its way deeper with each passing second.

"Don't talk to me about too sinful Kate. You're a nasty little incestuous whore at heart. The way you're behaving just proves it." he snarled. His cock stiffening further, a solid raw, hot baton of flesh as it invaded her cunt. He fucked her like he was violating her body, with frantic vicious merciless thrusting that would have brought a lesser man to orgasm already. Chris had waited too long for this moment, too long. His cock fought back and forth, sawing in and out of her and his hands roamed about her body, until he settled on keeping her pinned with his weight and the unrelenting motion of his hips, while he tortured her tits with his eager fingers. "I thought about fucking you in here while it was open? You know that? I was just waiting for you to go behind the right shelf, give me the right look, slip into the right corner or alcove... and I would have been on you." he hissed, leaning in, the movement causing his thrusting to power hard and deep into her until it stopped, his fat cock keeping her filled and stretched as he paused and leaned down to whisper into her ear. "Perhaps later this week I will do just that you horny little bitch. Now that I know how fucking wet you get for your own brother. It feels like you are pissing yourself withe excitement... ahh fuck.." he groaned, beginning to slowly move again, the clenching vice like heat almost pushing him into a shuddering climax before he was ready.

Seeing his sisters knuckles whiten from grasping the desk, Chris leaned back, releasing her tits, moving his hands to her ass and back. With his left hand he pushed her down between her shoulder blades, forcing her tits to squash into the wood, pinning her there, then he placed his other hand on her ass, clawing at her firm taut buttock as the slopping sounds from his cock sawing into her cunt intensified. Her confession only served to entice him into a frenzy of deep merciless thrusting, while his hands released her as he forced his fingers beneath her, one sliding across her stomach, the other reaching out to tease his fingertips against her clit as he felt her beginning to orgasm. "You're a dirty, nasty, filthy little slut, aren't you sis... ahhh god... FUCK!! I can feel you fucking coming you little whore... shit... ahhhHH!" he groaned, eyes closed, the feel of her wet heat convulsing against his shaft driving him into a spiral of ascending ecstasy. The slopping sucking sounds were obscene as they filled the library around them, making him look down to see her fuck juice streaming down her thighs. He didn't stop though, powering faster and harder into her, fucking her through her orgasm. Then, as he felt her shivering spasming body begin to edge away from the heights of it he pulled out of her.

Chris rolled her onto her back, staring down at her as he stroked his cock off in front of her until long strings of boiling cum erupted from the swollen head. Spears of his ejaculate blasted out to slap against her cunt and then slosh up her body, ropes of his seed slashing over her skirt, streaking her midriff them slicing in white lines across her tits, almost spurting as far as her throat and chin as he unashamedly came on her, not caring in the slightest at the patterns he painted across her semi clothed body with his boiling cum. "FUUCCKK!" his voice echoed through the library, until he finally stopped jerking and spasming, looking down at her with a cruel satisfied smirk. He stared at her a long while, an amused look sliding onto his face to replace the one there. "And now you know sis. Now you know what you want, and who is going to give it to you." he nodded, forcing his spent cock back into his jeans, he turned to leave, stopping by the door, unlocking it then turning back to look at her. "This is just the beginning sis. I'm going to have you again. Soon. You just fucked your own brother, came all over him like some whore. Oh yes... you're mine now." he gave a cocky grin and then he was gone, leaving her sprawled and cum soaked from his passing. Drunk on his victory...

I thought you could set up the next meeting between Kate and her brother :) Ie: the next day at the library, or at her home for some reason? Or perhaps she visits him at his apartment or she thinks she catches sight of him when she's leaving to go home, on the way to her car parked in the alley, etc, etc. Up to you. :)

Did she know? Was she even sure she knew what she felt about this? This all felt like one long drunken lust filled haze of insanity. so many questions ran through her mind which was still floating in a sort of sub space. This was all one big crazy blur. Pressing her smaller frame down he used her thoroughly compared to anything she'd experienced before. Leaving her there covered in his cum and leaking down her legs she was shocked. Maybe she did piss herself and didn't realize it. It took her nearly twenty minutes before she sat up to kind of take in the daze she was in. Thank god this place didn't have cameras on this side and they were in the front and sides of the building.

Looking down at herself she slowly got dressed but her panties were destroyed and her blouse was missing a couple buttons. She would have to sneak in her house and go straight into the bathroom and clean up. Oh fuck! She just slept with her brother?! Reaching between her legs she felt sore but so satisfied and still unbelievably soaked. Making her way into the bathroom she had to use it and clean herself up. Her thighs were completely soaked and her essence was also drying there too. Putting her hand over her mouth now the shock of what happened finally set in. After all this time! "Chris... what have we done?" Making her way home she glanced around herself for him just in case he decided to jump her again but luckily she made it home and avoided her husband. Maybe what made it worse was after dinner he wanted to play and she refused since there were red marks on her body and she was already good.

The next day she went to work but planned on visiting him after work. Today she would leave early afternoon to see him and talk about what happened. When she got into work she text him telling him that, 'we need to talk about what happened'. Going to her desk she sat down and noticed there was still some essence on the floor. Blushing she cleaned it up as best as she could. Today she was in a pair of tight black skinny jeans and a flowy sweater top with a tank-top under it. Her big glasses framed her cute face with that long brown hair flowing over her shoulders. She kept glancing around wondering if he was there. Would he return and take her again? She could almost still feel him inside her. The scary thing was she was throbbing since that morning like her body was already ready for more. thankfully her desk was large and went all the way to the floor on one side. It was open on the other side. Turning into her desk that hide her lower half she reached down touching her core through her pants. Did he write more stories about them? Would he write more intense ones...? 'and talk about the stories you're writing.' Would he take this a step further and tell her to do things when he wasn't there?

Chris had come harder than he'd ever come in his life. Outside, as he settled into his pick up, he was still fucking hard from having ram fucked his sister. His own fucking sister! It slowly sank into his brain, he'd as good as raped her over her desk in the library where she worked and not only had he liked it, but she'd come like a whore bucking for more crack from her pimp. He'd felt her virtually piss and orgasm all over his cock and his own climax had come seconds later, a near constant stream of his ejaculate spurting out of his twitching cock to stain her clothes and flesh with his seed, his mark. He'd marked her flesh, laid claim to her and it felt good, it felt right and something else made it even better... the fact that he'd just made a marred woman cheat on her husband, by fucking her own brother. It was a buzz that left him so drunk with lust he almost got out and went back for seconds. Just thinking about her ;laying there had him raging hard again, she was so fucking fir, her body easily competing with any model he'd ever laid eyes on. She was built to fuck and from now on he was going to make sure that he was the one doing the fucking. He'd fucked her into an incest whore and there was no going back now, for either of them, he wouldn't allow it.

*****************************************************​

The next day he got her text, he'd just finished talking to a friend about a work opportunity at a local garage, the text was as surprising as it was welcome and it put a crooked grin on his face. 'Talk?' All he wanted to do was sink into her flesh. Talking would lead to guilt, doubt, speculation, maybe a lecture about morality and sin or one about how they should never do anything like that again. He wasn't interested in reason or logic, he was a man and all he wanted right now was the body that had been denied him so many years, the body that belonged to his sister. She was his, and he wouldn't allow anything or anyone to use logic or reason to convince him otherwise. Then he received the last text. Stories. She wanted more did she? Was that it?

Hitting the shower he got dressed in a white T-shirt and khaki combats, heading outside he sat in his pick up. It would take him only a few minutes to get to the library again, and slip inside when she was preoccupied with some patrons. Taking out his cell he called her, waiting to hear her pick up and confirm it was her. "I got your text sis, but I thought I'd use an old fashioned phone call to answer your question. You want to hear more about the stories I write? Why? You want to tell me not to write them? To pull myself together? Why don't I just tell you about the next one I have planned?" he grinned, pulling out into traffic. "A brother had an idea to follow his hot sister home from the library, wait until she pulled into her drive, then catch up to her and drag her out of her car. That late at night no one would be about, so it would be easy to throw her over the hood of the car and fuck her hard. She'd be pressed hard into that hot metal, feeling it against her tits as her brother slam fucked her hard, worried that a neighbour might notice from a window. Chances are they'd just think it was her husband getting some, especially if it was dark enough." he told her, his voice a crude resonating bass as he drove, a smirk on his lips as he thought about her sitting there listening to him. "The clue would be that the fucking would be frenzied, excited, feverish... brutal and rampant, not the casual familiar fuck of long time lovers, instead it would be the frantic coupling of a brother practically raping his sister, raping some sense into her little brain, convincing her that her future was going to be filled with incest."

"You'd like that, wouldn't you sis? Or were you thinking of trying to talk me out of this little incestuous and adulterous trend I'm 'writing' about? Too late sis. My other story was cool as well, I might publish them, even keep the names the same. That story was about how a guy called up his sister and convinced her to fuck herself over the phone." he paused, grinning as he let her mull over his words so far. "He told her that he wanted to hear her fingering herself, know for sure that she was punishing her tight little pussy with her fingers while she was at work... otherwise he would come over there and fuck her again, while the library was open no less." he paused again. "What are you wearing sis? Can you get your fingers inside your panties? Or are you going to have to rub one out over the top of a pair of pants? Or maybe a long skirt with a waist band too tight to ease past?" he pumped the gas a little, before pulling up at some lights. "Tell me sis, tell me how fucking wet you are. Tell me all about how you want to 'talk' to me. Convince me that you are fingering yourself, remember, I know what you sound like when you come. Finger yourself, stroke that tight cunt of yours for your brother. Tell me when you are close. Tell me what you are thinking about while you abuse your hot snatch in the middle of that fucking library." he growled down the line. "Tell me so that I don't have to come down there and break the law by fucking my own sweet sister again" he smiled as he pulled up just down the road from the library.

Kate didn't think she could keep lying to her husband. What she did was a terrible thing to their marriage and lost his trust. How could she get off on sleeping with Chris?! Maybe there was something wrong with both of them, perhaps talking to a doctor might help? There were so many worries going through her mind and worry that Chris wouldn't let her seek any help, that he would just feed the fire that they both were experiencing. For a moment she was distracted with work but then she heard his voice over the pone and felt a chill run down her spine.

"C-Chris... you can't cal me at work like this..." Kate glanced around trying to see if her was there but then he started telling her all the terrible things she'd been thinking about. Pulling up to her house and fucking her in her own driveway, where her husband could hear her scream?! Whimpering softly she was glad this library played some soft music. Her hand pressed harder against the front of her pants. She was so wet now she could feel a damp spot all the way on the outside of her pants. She was thankful they were dark and she had on a long poofy sweater top. "I-I don't like it... Chris its wrong... I'm married...and you're... my brother..." Panting softly just hearing him talk about the next story had her aching terribly. Why was she so turned on by this?! Holding the phone tightly she pressed herself against the desk her finger rubbing over herself through her tight pants but it wasn't enough. She couldn't believe she was getting off on this at work. Looking up she had a thick marker and grabbed it to put between her legs to rock against. The friction rubbing her swollen clit making her jeans even wetter, "please..." Her panting was getting heavier. "Please... we.... I have.... a marker between my legs... why am I so wet?"

She couldn't have him come down there like that! "I'm wearing tight black pants and the sweater I wore when we picked you up from the airport..." Her words were heavy with arousal. "I'm using a marker... rubbing it against me but... it's not enough... I shouldn't... but it aches so bad... please don't barge in here... I'm doing it okay?" Her voice pleaded with him but at the same time she wanted it. "I shouldn't be this wet..." She undid her pants and slid her hand inside letting out a gasp when she found her sex drenched and clit throbbing. "Chris... it's... I'm soaked..." Her voice went down to a shaky whisper. "My... My clit... it's hard and throbbing... mn..." Blushing hard she pressed herself against her desk to hide what she was doing. Her voice shaky and panting, she couldn't fake that if she tried. "I'm so close... already I'm so close... please don't make me cum here..." Although even with saying that she couldn't stop her hand from teasing over her clit. "If I cum when I'm like this... I'll... I'll squirt and then there will be a mess..." She was ruined. Just from last night her body was starving for more and being told what to do in such a public setting had her sopping wet. "I'm thinking about how... this call is making me hotter than I've ever felt... thinking about you making me tease myself and either taking me in the bathroom... or hiding under my desk... or making me come out to your car...Chris we can't..." She had to stop moving her hand and tensed her body. She was so close!

If it hadn't been for the text, Chris might have thought he was hallucinating, he might have thought that he had dreamt one of his sick perverted incestuous stories. However that wasn't the case, he hadn't dreamt it, he had actually fucked his married sister, fucked her right there in the library, her place of work. Every day she went to work she would sit at the desk where he took her incest virginity, where he fucked himself into her tight sisterly cunt, where he came across her clothes and flesh. Every single day she would be staring at the place where she cheated on her husband with her own brother, where she shattered morals, defiled ethics and smashed taboos with her sinful actions. That thought kept him hard until he was parked up a block away, listening to her response on his cell, planning his next move as he wondered how far he could go with her. How far he could push his sister, what could he do to her perfect body after he had persuaded her that coming on her brothers cock was now going to be a normal way of life for her? He gave a twisted grin, his swelling stiffening cock already hungry for another taste of her, another taste of society insulting sin.

He responded to her comments with a thick growling bass to his voice, a sick twisted undertone echoed in his words as they spilled out down the line. "I'm your brother, I'll talk to you whenever I like Kate. I like to hear my sister, every day, mostly I like the sounds you make when you are coming, so we'll have to attend to that issue whenever we can." he hissed back at her. "I know you're married, that's what made you come so fucking hard isn't it Kate? The wickedness of it all. The sin. The depravity. If you weren't married it wouldn't feel as good now, would it? It feels oh so much better fucking your brother behind your husbands back. You don't have to pretend I'm with you in bed anymore Kate... did you ever do that? I bet you did. Did you ever use my name while you were fucking him, by mistake?" he smirked with amusement. "You ever feel him come inside you and wish it was my come washing out that teenage tight little pussy of yours. Fuck... I think I'll fill your cunt the next time I fuck you... stretch you and flood you out so that you won't be able to fuck him for a week, for fear he'll know you've been cheating on him." he found the thought increasingly amusing now.

"Why are you wet? You're wet because you are a filthy little incestuous whore at heart Kate, like everyone who has a hot sibling. The difference is that you have the guts to fuck them, you have the courage to fuck your own brother, because you know how fucking hot it is, to know that you have driven someone so fucking crazy for you that they don't give a fuck about taboos anymore, that they don't care without doing something wrong, not when it feels so right." he continued. He squirmed a little as she described what she was wearing. "Yeah, we'll need to talk about that. Only 'fuck me' skirts and tight yoga pants from now on. When I see you I want to be able to either get to your tight little cunt as soon as i can, or be able to stroke away at the outline of your slit." he told her. "And bring 'rape me' heels with you as well. You can change back before your husband sees you. Wouldn't want to be getting him excited, now would we?" he grin end. "No sweaters either. I want to see the swell of your tits, have a chance to see if your nipples are hard." he finished. "I want you dressed to fuck, because that's what we both want sis... to fuck. Don't forget your underwear as well, wear something I can tear off you." his demands spilled out as he grew increasingly eager to see her in the flesh.

As she continued his cock stiffened and stretched, rock hard in his pants he looked up, wishing he'd parked down some alley where he would have been able to pull it out and stroke off to her words. "You filthy, dirty, nasty little slut. So wet. Wet for your brother. You're not normal Kate, you know that? Getting off at your desk? Or did you slip into the washroom? Either way you are a wicked cock teasing little slut who should know better but doesn't care. That's good Kate, you need to get used to being a slut for me. An incest slut." he slid out of his pick up, slamming the door and starting to walks slowly towards the library. Midday, it was likely to have some custom inside. He didn't care. "Stop." he said finally as he reached the doors, as she confessed that she was on the brink of coming. He released the handle, stepped back, glancing down the alley which ran down the side of the library. He could see the side fire exit, which led out into the narrow passageway, next to the dumpsters and the pile of cardboard boxes which seemed to migrate from alley to alley. "Use the side exit, the one you use to toss out the garbage. I'm your brother, Kate, and as your older brother I can't be leaving you in such a state, it wouldn't be right or fair. Your inner whore needs attention, and it needs it mow. Get out there, and bring that marker with you." he smirked. "Get behind the dumpster, away from the road. Turn around, lower your pants and stroke yourself with that thing. I'll be there watching. I want to see how perverted you are up close. I want to see how wet you really are. I want to hear you, watch you force yourself to the edge right in front of me." he finished, moving down the alleyway and to the other side of the dumpster. "Don't think, don't deny yourself, just do it. Do as your brother tells you."

"Noooo...." Kate whimpered when h mention fucking her and filling her the next time. What if she got knocked up? She would need to go on birth control or something to keep anything from happening but then he would know something was up because they were talking about having children. The scary thing was they wouldn't be able to tell off looks if the baby wasn't his. He talked about her like she wanted him to come rape her last night... but was it rape? She bent over herself and told him what she was feeling just like she was now.

Now telling her what to wear?! Although the idea of him having easy access to her was thrilling. She whimpered softly thinking about him just showing up to use her. She would have to wear thongs or thin strapped panties. Panting harder she was positively dripping thinking about having to change before going to work in the easier access clothing he wanted her to wear. Her fingers slowly stroked over her clit, she was right on the edge, so ready to explode but she didn't yet because he hadn't told her to, "I'm... at my desk..."

It was horrible to admit she was touching herself at her desk in the middle of the library while she worked. Honestly there wasn't really anyone there. Stop. She stopped moving her hand and whimpered, "please..." What was she begging for? That was when he told her to go outside and now she started shaking as she closed her pants and wiped her hand off on a tissue. It was so soaked it took a couple tissues to clean it off. Grabbing the marker she slowly stood and gasped, "Chris... it's so wet.... even with them being black... people will be able to see..." Quickly walking back she could feel her entire crotch was soaked and it was going down her thighs now, which was made worse from walking. Standing at the back door she was shaking and panting hard when she reached the back door. Each step she could feel the pants rubbing against her heated flesh almost getting her off by the time she got back there. She really was a slut. How could she?

Whimpering she opened the door and had to lean against it as she stepped outside, "Chris... b-brother it's... I can't be doing this..." She slipped behind the dumpster and trembled leaning against the cool wall. "H-How do you want me to stand?" She faced the wall and glanced around with shaky hands she opened her pants to slid them down her hips to her mid-thighs. Taking the marker she pulled it between her legs rubbing it against her sex. She was dripping wet from how turned on she was.

Chris' cock was painful, so painful. It was like the first time he'd fancied a girl, watched her, thought about fucking her and then been given the green light. It was like he was about to plunge into some virgin at a party, like he was going to score with a hot slut who had been giving him the eye for the first time. However it was none of those things, it wasn't a slut or a whore or a virgin, it was his own sister that was making him so fucking hard, his own sibling who was getting him so turned on. Kate, a married woman, was turning him into an incest loving bastard and he loved it, the thought of taking her was exhilarating, leaving him drunk with lust and craving her like crazy. He couldn't reason out how he had lasted o long, it must have been the job, the distraction, the discipline. Now he was free of all that, free of taking orders. Now he was gong orders for a change and there was no better subject to be ordering about than his sister. None.

For a moment he considered how things might have been if she had signed up and joined the army with him. God... it was shocking. He saw what happened to female soldiers, fucked to rags. Used as unit whores and dismissed from the service if they complained. It was worse in the navy, with only a few women on each ship to deal with hundreds of men. With Kate's looks she would have been annihilated, fucked until she was slack an draw, then fucked all over again. Now though she was all his. "At your desk." he muttered as she let him know where she was. "I don't care... and neither do you , you horny little slut. You fucking love it Kate. You love my hands on you, fucking my fingers into your cunt, shoving my cock into your tight hole. You love it and you can't get enough of it, can you?" he growled back at her. "I bet if someone caught you fingering yourself it would just get you off harder, wouldn't it?" he had no idea if she was that sort, he could care less either way,. She had the kind f body and looks that drove men wild, he would have carried on fucking her in front of anyone... once you were inside a girl like that, well, you didn't stop until you came.

"People will see? Too bad Kate, with your looks every fucking guy you see is raping you with his eyes anyway... at least I get to have the real thing, not just a fucking fantasy." he seethed through his teeth. "Now do as you are told." he grit his teeth, impatience easy to hear in his words. It didn't last long though, as he saw her emerge, moving to the far side of the dumpster, the scent of garbage heavy in the air as he saw her stand facing the wall. He stepped into view, slipping away his phone as she rocked her pants down to her mid thigh, turning to face the wall. "I'll show you what I want." he said simply, moving up behind her as she began to stroke the pen against herself. He grabbed her wrists with his powerful hands, raising her arms and placing her palms against the cool bricks in front of her. Then he shoved her pants down a little further, exposing her perfectly shaped thighs and the dripping gash which nestled between them. He wrestled the Marker pen from her grip, spitting on it and stroking it down her ass crack. Pausing only for a second he teased the end against her ass hole. "Ever been fucked here sis? Just wondering?" he grunted towards her ear as he twisted the pen against her asshole, then dropped it to the ground. "You'll have to let me know. Haven't got time to fuck about now though, not out here." he growled, the familiar sound of metal teeth tearing apart rang out as he drew down his zip and hauled out his cock.

He nudged his cock head up against her from behind, then pushed forwards, the fat helm was already shining with pre cum and he watched it part her cunt lips and sink into her gash with ease, pulling back he fucked an inch into her, repeating the process straight away. Each thrust drove another inch of hard throbbing meat into her slit, engulfing it with her wet core as he began to roughly and harshly pound his cock into her until he was fucking her against the wall of the filthy alleyway. She was tight enough, but the jeans binding her thighs at the knee, plus the panties he had forced aside with his cock and were now stroking against it with each thrust, now made her feel even tighter and he had to force himself into her with grunts and gasps with each powerful invasive thrust into her cunny. "Fuck... you're so tight like this. I guess that's how you like it though sis, isn't it." he groaned as he kissed the side of her neck, sucked on her earlobe, then nipped at her throat, sucking, teasing her flesh with his lips and teeth. "Next time I want you naked when I fuck you." he groaned again, his hands sliding along her arms to her wrists, keeping her hands against the brickwork as she stretched them over her head, bringing them together above her. He held them both together with one hand, lowering his now free hand to move down her baggy top, sliding it around to sink into her panties and start teasing at her clit.

"So tell me sis. tell me while I rut into your tight cunt in this dirty fucking alleyway. Tell me, what do you want to do with your brother that you can't with the fucker you married. Fucking tell me you dirty little incest loving bitch." he roared into her ear, straining to keep the volume down as his hips drove stroke after slapping thrust into her drenched quim, frothing with cunt juice and the secretions from his cock.

Kate was not a type of woman who would do well in a military situation. She was the type of woman with a gentle job, taken care of, pampered and normal calm life. Maybe that was why she responded so strongly to this situation. This was completely taboo from what she would normally have in her life. Her and her husband never did anything crazy, it was always fairly vanilla and she was dying for something more... aggressive. It seemed the universe answered her prayers in a way she wasn't expecting.

Trembling against the cool wall she'd never done it in public and here they were in an alley next to a stink trash and it still didn't kill the heat in her body. Panting harshly she felt the marker against her ass and tensed, "N-No I haven't." She was scared that would hurt especially with how large he was. They would need lube and work her up to it because with her core being as tight as it was her ass was even tighter. She sighed in relief when he left her virgin ass alone for now, thank goodness, that would have he screaming and not in a good way. Not that it wouldn't end up being a thing they did.

Arching her body she felt him pushing into her tight heat which was on fire. Gasping with every inch he pulled out then pushed back in she felt her wetness coating him to make the movement easier. Her glasses were falling down her face and she didn't notice at first. Turning her head she bit down on her sweater and shuddered from the stretching and pleasurable pressure she felt inside herself. With being outside it did kill a bit of her arousal but that was quickly coming back. She was so worried about getting caught but at the same time it was incredibly thrilling. Feeling his strong hands holding both of hers above her head made her shudder, he was always just so strong, "Mnnnn!!!" She bit down harder on the sweater and tightened more around his cock when he touched her sensitive clit. The distraction kept her from coming right away but now it was building back up rather quickly.

"Mnnn.... Chris..." Kate held back her voice trying to keep from screaming or moaning too loud. Her eyes rolled back a little as he took her from behind again. He was just slamming against her gspot and it was driving her higher and higher. She would have to leave, there was no way she could go back to work like this! Or home! She would have to find somewhere to clean off and bring extra clothes if this continued, "Chris.... it's so hot...Mn!" Panting harshly her hips pressed back to meet his thrusts. "I-I want to cum! I've never felt so hot... never came so hard as I did yesterday. I've been dripping all morning and can't stop thinking about your rough h-hands on me." Moaning her head arched back as their hips kept meeting louder and harder. "I-I'm getting addicted to this... this isn't good... I want you to... to fuck me... to s-suck your cock... to... have you go down on me... fill me...Ah!" She started to tighten around him even more. "I-I'm close! Ch-Chris!"

Fucking his sister Kate in the alleyway next to the library where she worked, was it any less obscene and depraved than fucking her inside the place when it was closed? Chris did not know and cared less, all that mattered was the feeling of her tight sucking cunt as it lathered his cock from tip to balls with the hot juices pouring out of her cunt right now. With her wrists pinned against the brick above her head, together with his free hand fingering at her clit, he was able to settle into a thumping steady rhythm as his cock drove back and forth in her cunny like a saw. He stifled his grunts as much as he could, occasionally looking to the side, down the alley towards the street. Over the dumpster he noticed the odd person walking past, but so far they appeared to be well enough concealed. It was only then that he realised he didn't care about that either. Nothing was going to stop him from fucking Kate. Since he'd come all over her the previous evening she was all he had thought about, now that he was buried in her hot snatch again, he wasn't leaving her until he'd fucked an orgasm out of both of them.

"Never?" he grunted as Kate denied having taken it in the ass. "You really are a filthy little bitch, way filthier than I thought. All girls take it in the ass, every time their man wants to fuck and they don't want to risk getting pregnant... but you? You just went ahead and took it? Over and over, in your mouth and your cunt, is that what you want me to believe?" he hissed with amusement, his hips pounding back and forth like a piston. His thick burning cock seared against the lips of her splayed apart quim, as his member drove into her until his cock head was almost kissing the entrance to her cervix. He moved his hand from her clit, wrenching and shoving at her jeans, pulling out and stepping on the crotch to force them down her legs until he popped one off her right foot along with her shoe. Forcing her legs apart with a couple of kicks he let go of her wrists, grasping her hips with both hands and powering back into her. His deep, hard, deliberate thrusting shoved her up onto her toes, where he held her, slamming back and forth as he fucked open her cunt with shuddering merciless strokes, juices slopping out to splatter in the ground at their feet as he hammered into her at speed, grunting and hissing as he rode hard into her from behind. She felt so fucking good he had to stop twice, squeezing at her ass cheeks, moving his fingers to dig into her buttocks and leave red trails from his nails scratching down them, until he was ready to start pumping into her again. Harder. Faster. Occasional cars roaring past helped to muffle the sounds of fucking.

Chris felt her shudder, gripped her hips again and lifted her, mashing her against the wall. With her face forced to the side he began to slam into her harder, her feet left the ground and he held her suspended, squashed into the brickwork, his cock tunnelling into her vaginal tract on a mission. Slopping, slurping, sucking sounds faintly reached his ears and he could see a white foam being generated as his rapid shafting battered away at her snatch. Seething clenching teeth ground together as he fucked her lie a wild man, like it was his first fuck after a long hard tour. "Fuck sis... ahh, holy fuck. You're soaking yourself, you really were fingering your hot little cunt in there, weren't you. "he managed to gasp. "You're a sick little slut, aren't you? But don't you worry, we're going to make up for all that lost time, all those years when we could have been fucking each other. Trust me, trust your brother." he groaned, letting her slip down a little so that her feet could find purchase on the ground again. He wanted her naked so fucking badly, wanted to rape every inch of her with his gaze, see her fit toned body squirming on his cock, see every muscle grow taut and contract. For now though he had to satisfy his craven urges with her stripped from the waist, her panties stroking against his shaft as it was pistoned in and out of her slit, the friction beginning to irritate him. The annoyance did not last long, as he reached over, grasping at the waist band and tearing them off her with a loud snap, keeping the flimsy garment snagged in his fist as he continued to fuck into her dripping whore hole.

"Yesss... so hot." her words encouraged him to fuck her harder. The rhythm building into an erratic pounding and quivering assault on her cunt, irregular pauses mixed with bouts of intense solid fucking. His feet shuffled, as he pulled in closer to her, his hard torso up against her now as he pinned her against the wall, getting in close behind the dumpster, keeping his cock buried inside her now as he fucked her with fast but shallow thrusts. He slowed, listening to her words with a cocky, arrogant smirk on his face. "Good to hear Kate. I've been thinking about what I want to do to you for a long time. We're going to do it all, don't you fucking worry." he hissed into her ear as her head leaned aback against him. "You've been cock teasing me for years. This is everything you deserve." he groaned, grinding against her, his cock swelling and stiffening inside her. "Are you? Are you close? Well... don't come sis. You don't have my permission. When I feel you coming again I want you to be naked, I want yo to be on top of me, pumping up and down on my cock like a slut in heat. I want to see your face when you fucking come, maybe I even want you to fucking come in my mouth, pour that fuck juice down my throat. If you come now I'll punish you next item I fuck you. Understand?" he barely managed to spit the final few words from his mouth, then he tensed and his cock stretched a little further into her before erupting. His body shook and shivered as he bit into a mouthful of her sweater, his long thick member disgorging the contents of his balls into her slot in a quivering violent orgasm which lasted several long seconds. Strings of thick cum blasted into her womb, backwashing to spurt down her thighs in obscene streaks of white as he came hard into her tight confines.

He pulled out of her, strings of cum still hanging between her cunt and his cock as he grabbed her shoulders and turned her around. He pushed her down, glancing to make sure they were still unobserved. "Fuuuuck. Clean off my cock with your mouth... and in between sucking it you better tell me you and your husbands schedule for the week, so I know when I can get at you next. Believe me, this is just the fucking beginning you little slut... " he told her, a hand fisting in her hair. Had she come? If so he would glare at her in a knowing way, knowing she had disobeyed him. If not he would force her to hold back, to be denied until he was ready to force an orgasm out of her when he wanted to.

Feeling him thrust in so deep he was touching her cervix she felt a whole new level of pleasure. There was a second spot inside some women that when they were able to be fucked that deep it was like a second g-spot. Moaning against her sweater she muffled her cried as much as she could as he took her. She did feel him slow down a couple times and that just brought her along more and more too. She got so close but then he would slow down again, just drawing this out as much as possible.

Pushed up against the wall she had nothing to really hang onto but to take his thrusts and hold onto the rough wall. At the moment she was thankful for the thick sweater she was wearing to protect her against that wall. The force of his thrusts and hands were driving her mad with pleasure. Each thrust felt better than the last making her body leak even more. Even with all this, being raped in the alley, told to masturbate in the library and him just taking what he wanted, she just wanted to cum. She could feel him rubbing against her panties and how drenched they were, "Ahh! Chris! T-That hurt-ahhhhh...."

Feeling them yanked to the side then him moving quickly in her again she cried out unable to really top her cried this time. Wait he wasn't going to let her cum?! Her body ached and some part of her deep down inside loved it when he told her what to do, even this. Would he keep on the edge like this for days? She would go mad wanting to touch herself, but if he told her not to... would she listen? What if her husband wanted to sleep with her, would she cum during sex with him or would he tell her not to? She could only moan deep in her throat when he told her to not cum. Then she felt him erupt inside and she had to hang on to not follow him. "N-Not inside!" Her pussy clenched around him but didn't cum, it lapped up every drop but couldn't hold it all.

Whimpering she got down onto her knees and brought a hand down to her sex, it was throbbing terribly. Was this is plan all along? Get her addicted to his cock then tease the hell outta her? Would he call her and tell her how to masturbate at work? Would he make her wear toys? Chastity belt? Reaching up she fixed her glasses and whimpered, "Chris.... I want to cum so bad...." Looking at his cock it was a lot more real now that it was in her face. "I'm here... tomorrow till lunch and Thursday till the evening... I close." Her hand came up to hold his member steady then leaned forward and licked over the tip tasting him for the first time. Her other hand rubbed over her clit but then she pulled it back. No! Licking him wasn't making it worse. Her tongue went to work licking up his and her essence off of him but she couldn't stop her pussy from leaking onto the ground. "My husband... works late tonight.. and leaves Friday for a business... trip for a week." She whimpered wanting to touch herself so bad. "Are... you going to tease me until you take me naked?" Why did she want him to? Being teased for hours or days made the girl shudder and that little pink tongue to come out to lick his tip. She wanted it.

The orgasms were burned into his mind, etched into the flesh of his brain for eternity. Watching hot ropes of sticky white sin slop out over her belly, tits and throat the previous evening, as well as filling her cunt a few seconds ago. Both were victories, achievements, blessings which he would cherish and let his imagination feast upon. Blasting hot seed from his convulsing body into his sisters tight cunt, while he had her mashed up against the wall of some alleyway? It was perfectly wicked, a two fingered salute to the norms of society which failed to acknowledge the sheer blissful ecstasy which arose from fucking open your own sibling and making her writhe on your cock. It could not be more right to spurt deep into the cunt of your own sister, filling her with the only cum she should ever need, that of her loving brother. He was still hard as he pulled out of her, which was why he commanded her to suck him off, to clean of his shaft with her mouth. He wanted her to have the taste of them both on her tongue, to feel it, to have his scent and his cum in her belly until the next time he showed her that her future now was going to be as a slut for her own brother. He knew it was all worth it now, all those moments he could have joined his unit in fucking some foreign whore to rags in some remote village, instead he had held off, playing the card of having a girl waiting for him back home. They just never knew that the girl he had waiting to be fucked to rags was his own sister.

He faintly recalled her moaning about it hurting. He didn't care and her squirming flesh made little attempt to squeezer free, goading him, encouraging him, fuelling his lust and begging him to fuck her even harder, to fuck her until the only moans were ones of pleasure and need, until all she could do was crave the fucking that only her brother could give her, that only he was prepared to deliver to her taut tight body. "Not inside?" he growled, driving a few harder thrusts into her at those words, then holding himself in deep, letting her feel every pulsing bulge of his cock as it swelled inside her and erupted inside her tight channel. "I'm your fucking brother." he whispered into her ear. If any man has the right to come inside you, then it's me. Not some fucking stranger... in fact... " he bit her ear, sucking on it until he pulled away to let it slip free. "You won't be fucking your husband again. Any time he wants it you are to jerk him off or deny him. I don't want his seed inside your holes again, they belong to me now. Understand sis... he wouldn't want an incestuous little slut like you anyway. No. You belong to your brother now. You keep him at bay. Women know how. You keep yourself for me now. Tell him you're ill, tell him you think you're pregnant, tell him anything you want..." he grunted, licking the side of her throat, drunk with lust and power. "...and as for coming inside you. Get a pill, we don't want some freak popping out in nine months." he told her with crude amusement.

"Hands off your tight little cunt sis. No coming until I tell you, Understand?" he smirked. A groan escaped his lips then, as he listened to her tell him when she would be in the library, seconds before her soft wet lisp found his still dripping cock head. He took hold of her arms, sliding his hands along them to her wrists, binding them together in one powerful grip then pulling them up above her head. He then used his free hand to pull her head forwards, forcing her mouth onto his cock, forcing the fat head into her mouth deeper and deeper until it was nudging against her the entrance to her throat. He held her there, his cock crammed into her. "Husbands away is he? Working late tonight? You're free tomorrow and Thursday." he reeled off her comments, holding her as he slowly pushed forwards. His cock slid over her tongue and forced its way down her throat, bulging her neck as he squeezed his shaft into her until her felt her nose snort against his groin, his balls up against her chin as he crammed himself down her gullet. "No sis... I'm not going to tease you..." he growled, slowly fucking his cock back and forth, drawing out a stream of spit as he pulled out, his twitching cock smearing fuck juice across her cheek, onto her chin, before he pushed it back between her lips, forcing her to take it the way he wanted.

"...I'm not going to tease you Kate. I'm going to use you. I'm going to fucking use you like the incest loving little slut we both know you are. Every fucking word you've said confirms it." he smirked, gasping as his cock stretched her throat, sank into the deep flesh, used it like it was a second cunt in the middle of her stunning face. Her glasses jerked about, crooked over her nose as he slapped his balls into her chin and fucked her for a few thrusts, before easing off. "All the things you've said? You're a craven cock hungry little whore, aren't you Kate? Fuck... I... you're making me so fucking hard again.. I... holy fuck I think that... ahhGGHHH!" he grunted, spasming violently as he came hard into her mouth just as he was pulling back. A torrent of thick boiling sperm gushed out of his cock head, splashing in erratic patterns across her face. Jets of searing seed shot into her mouth, then strings of it, thick globs of his spunk, splattered across her cheeks, sprayed over her glasses and were left hanging from her chin as his vicious and sudden ejaculation saturated her face and flesh.

"Yes... I'm going to use you... and if you're a good girl, a good sister, then I'm going to make you come like you came in the library yesterday. I'm going to make you come hard on your brothers cock, just the way you like it. Meanwhile, husband home late you say? Good. I want you outside your house this evening. In the back yard. Edging yourself for me. I want you to film it all on your phone. I want you see you abusing yourself, but not enough to come. Wear something sexy. Lingerie. Stockings. Put ion a nice show for me, for your brother. You won't know if I'm coming to get you, coming to fuck you somewhere in your house before he gets back, or whether I'm waiting to come fuck you at work again. Do it an hour before he's due, make it a live show. Understand sis?" he growled, shaking a few last drops of cum from his cock to soil her glasses as he crammed his cock back into his pants. "We both know it's what you want."

He heard a sudden creak from the fire exit, noticed a concerned face look out through the door. Fortunately the angle of the dumpster prevented the girl who had appeared from seeing anything but Chris, from the neck up. "My sister Kate, she's not feeling well. Being sick actually. She'll be back inside in a moment." he told the girl with a concerned look. She looked a little taken aback, but then simply nodded and vanished back inside. A brother helping his sister, it was the most natural thing in the world... no cause for suspicion of any kind. "You'd better get going sis. Unless you have other plans."

Lauren trembled at his cruel words about getting on the pill. They had been trying to having a kid, she couldn't do that to her husband. Nor could she stop sleeping with him. Gasping she felt her hands pulled above her head and he guided her back to his cock, "Chr-" Her mouth stretched around his large cock as it pushed into her throat. She gagged and wiggled trying to pull back and breathed out of her nose until he pushed into her throat. Struggling against him as he used her throat for his pleasure. Looking up at him with pleading eyes to let her breath. When he eased back she gasped through her nose trying to gulp up the air he needed.

"Mph!" she felt him coming into her mouth tasting his strong male flavor then across her face. She wouldn't be able to return to work like this! Panting harshly she liked the leftover of it off her lips and looked up at him. With her hands above her head she couldn't wipe her face off she could only look up at him in want. Even with all of this she was leaking down her thighs more than before. For some reason when he treated her like a whore to use it turned the poor girl on even more.

Use her? She swallowed hard hearing his words. Edging outside in some sexy clothing for him. The anticipation alone sent an ache deep through her body. It wanted release so badly it actually hurt a little. A part of her didn't want to cum again because that really meant she liked it, but another part was in agony for more. This was one of the hottest things she would have done and she really just wanted to rub herself right now, but his words resonated deep into her mind. She couldn't cum without his permission. Whimpering her hips rocked, she almost wanted to beg him now but she couldn't just give into it. Not yet at least. Little did she know leaving her hot and horny like that was making her a lot more submissive. Giving her pleasure to someone else, like her brother who she hadn't realized she was crushing on all this time, was the hottest thing ever. With him literally taking mental control over her orgasms made her want to beg for more. She'd heard of women feeling more submissive when a man took control of their pleasure but she'd never experienced it before.

Hearing her co-worker she froze, oh shit.... thankfully he was able to shoo her away but for a brief moment she wanted to cover him more than herself. Blushing she realized she didn't want that other woman seeing her brother naked. That was hers. Looking up at him she slowly rose up and started putting herself back together but she was drenched below the waist, "you're leaking out of me... I can't go back inside. I have to go home." Or she'd need to stuff a toy in her to keep his semen inside- why did she keep having these horrible thought?! He was fulfilling her fantasies and it scared her how perverted she was. "I need to get cleaned up." She wiped some of the semen off her glasses while her other hand reached for her pants to pull up because her underwear was useless now.

Chris could see how turned on his sister Kate was from the crude and vulgar way he had used her body. It gave him a deep sense of satisfaction, knowing that she was just as perverted and dismissive of societies values and morals as he was. Kate was in an alleyway, fucking her own brother, and right now he could see how wet she was, drenched between her thighs. The degree to which she seemed to relish the brutal attention he gave her both amused and pleased him. His name fell from her lips, as she looked up at him through her cum smeared glasses, her begging and pleading eyes, driving him wild and fuelling his lust even more. All he could think about now was where to fuck his sister next, where to force himself into Kate and make her writhe, squirm and moan in pleasure, until she was forced to admit to them both just how much she craved and needed to be fucked by her sibling. He had no idea if his ridiculous demands would be met, but there were ways to get what he wanted. Force, coercion, blackmail, nothing was off the table when it came to fucking his sister. Nothing. He'd waited too long and now that he had her he would not be giving her up.

Adjusting his t-shirt and straightening up his jeans he helped her up onto her feet, shoving her lost shoe back onto her foot as her jeans were drawn up to her waist. He pulled out a tissue for her to wipe of her glasses and clear the cum from her face. He stared at her, running his eyes up her from her feet to her face, reaching out to ease a hand onto her waist beneath her baggy sweater, fingers brushing against warm flesh as he rode out the high of having shot his cum, drained his balls, into her willing eager mouth. The dirty filthy reality of incest was beginning to sink in, forced to fuck in secret, but willing to fuck almost anywhere the opportunity presented itself. It left him with a buzzing sense of satisfaction and triumph. "Yo have to go home?" he raised an eyebrow. "Did you leave anything in there?" he nodded towards the door, still ajar from her exit and the withdrawal of the co worker. "My pick up is parked down the street, did you bring your car or use the bus... i can give you a ride if you want." he shrugged, unsure of whether he would be able to keep his hands off her if he got in his vehicle with her.

Looking her over he shoved a hand down her jeans, forcing it down until his fingers could stroke teasingly at her slit. "You could suck me off some more in the pick up. Head down, bobbing away like a hired whore. Or you could jerk me off, see if you can make me shoot all over the dash or the inside of the windscreen. Would you like that? looking at passing drivers, noticing someone sat at the lights, knowing that they had no idea you were giving your brother a handjob, that you were a nasty little incest loving slut." he grinned at her. "You know, I think I will give you that lift. You can tell your husband you had car trouble if you brought it here. Tell him you got a lift with a colleague, or even with your brother who happened to call in. No big deal, right?" he nodded to himself, taking her arm by the elbow. "Wait here while I get the pick up." he told her, pushing her back against the wall. He leaned in, wiping some cum from her chin with a tissue before tossing it in the trash, then moving closer to kiss her, forcing his lips onto hers and grasping hungrily at her ass as he eased his hands onto the swell of her buttocks. "Welcome to the new world of sin, the world that you've been a part of for years, yet never really knew it... anyway, sort yourself out." he finished, pulling out of the kiss.

He left, returning in a few minutes and pulling into the alleyway...

Kate was actually a little surprised he helped clean her up. Maybe he still was her sweet brother inside even with all this insanity. She did lean into his touch a little as he helped clean her up. She loved him very much and it seemed more than just with being siblings. She fixed her clothes and pushed her glasses back on and made sure her phone was back in her pocket, "I left my purse inside."

She didn't know what kind of measures he was going to take to keep her or to make sure she did what he wanted. Feeling his heated hands touch her skin it helped stroke that fire still inside her, "I'll... have to tell her I'm not feeling well and grab my bag... I was dropped off by a friend this morning." Sometimes she took her bike but she didn't this morning since she was a little sore after their fucking late at night. She liked to stay active but this was a different kind of active.

Gasping she grabbed his wrist when his fingers made it to her aching sex, "Mnnnn....." She leaned forward against his shoulder and held onto his arm. "Chris...." She was lost at the idea of them continuing this. So drenched and aching she wanted it so badly she wasn't sure she could keep her hands off herself. Even with cleaning in the shower she would use the shower head against her needy clit. Moaning into the kiss she was a lot more docile this time than she was before. Wiping her chin she watched him go then hurried inside to grab her bag and let them know she was leaving before coming back out. Why was she listening?

Looking down the alley at his truck this was it... she was willingly going wasn't she? She wanted to cum so badly... she could feel his cum dripping out of her making her feel even more needy. The nice high she got from his cum inside her put her in a little haze, along with being horny as hell. Stepping forward she stumbled a little her tight pants rubbing against her throbbing clit. She climbed into the truck and shut the door, "Chris... this really isn't a good idea. I know you have a crush on me but I'm married and... and doing this to me won't change that we are siblings..." Her brain was frazzled. Her hand slipped down to press against her aching clit through her pants.

"Yeah, you do that. You tell her that you don't feel well and your brother has kindly offered to drop you off. She'll likely go for it." he nodded. He leaned in, whispering into her ear as he turned her around, a hand on her ass, squeezing, groping crudely, fingers hard against her firmness through her jeans. "A normal. decent, person couldn't even begin to process what just happened. That a respectable librarian let herself get hard fucked in a filthy alley by her own brother. Hell, a married librarian at that." he chuckles softly under his breath. "It's like something you might read about in some depraved fantasy, but this isn't a fantasy now is it Kate? You're wide awake, wide awake, not dreaming. You willingly came out here because the dirty little inner slut inside you has been ignited, flared up, the sin inside has been stoked. You can thank yourself for that as much as you might thank me." he continued, guiding her around the dumpster by her ass. "We're going to have a lot of fun sis, a lot. There's no need to worry about what people might think or say, they'll never suspect that I would be lured into an incestuous coupling with my own sister... and as for you, they'd just think you were mad to suggest such a thing if you tried to explain it to anyone." he grinned.

He licked her ear, "Your own husband would likely not believe you... probably think you were trying to get attention or something. No, I think this little secret is going to stay that way for a long time Kate." he smiled confidently, flashing her teeth with his smile as he backed away to head for the pick up. It had been so easy. It was so taboo and sinful, but sinking into her flesh and fucking her roughly had been all the persuasion that was needed to set her on the path to sin and damnation. It was a thought he relished as he reached his vehicle and brought it slowly down the street until he could turn into the alleyway, pulling up with the passenger door facing the exit he slid out and walked around to her side, opening the door and watching her climb in. Relishing the look of her, taking in the sight of that firm ass just waiting to get the same sort of attention that her other holes had been getting. There was time for that later though.

Getting back into the driving seat he pulled out and headed towards her place. It was a lot nicer than his apartment, and he looked forward to painting every room in it with her screams and her sweat. Using her until she broke and came against his wishes, then punishing her for it until she was drunk on pain and pleasure, writhing in a mess of cum and sweat as he did whatever the fuck he wanted to her, because she wanted him to. Inside he frowned at her words. "Look, Kate.. you seem to be misunderstanding things. Sure, you;'re my sister. That can never change, in fact that's why this is so fucking exciting. Everyone else thinks it's wrong to fuck your sibling, but we know it's right, don't we?" he grinned wickedly, shifting gear as they took off. "Your husband is history now. Baggage. You can stay with him for the time being, because fucking you behind his back is fun as well. However if I get the idea that you've fucked him..." he shook his head. "I'll tell all to whoever will listen, about just what a depraved little slut you are." he sped down the street, pulling up sharply at some lights. He noticed her stroking at her jeans, reaching out with his right hand to take hold of her hand and place it on his groin.

"I don't care that you are married sis, other than it gets us both turned on to know we are cheating. I don't think it's a bad idea either, it's one which is long overdue. As for having a crush on you... no sis, I do't have a crush on you. That's for boys and idiots." he turned to look at her, reaching down as he unzipped himself. He was painfully hard and it was shocking to see how large his cock was as it popped up out of his combats, slick and dripping. He took her hand and wrapped her small delicate fingers around the throbbing mast of flesh, forcing them as far as they could go around the bulging girth. Hissing he put his hands back onto the wheel after using her hand to stroke up and down his erection a couple of times. "No touching yourself right now sis. Look how fucking hard I am for you. That's real brotherly love right there, the sort you will never find in a sham of a relationship." he grunted, concentrating on the road for a moment. "Face it, you couldn't even keep your hands away from yourself while you were blathering about the prick you married and the ethics you don't believe in. If you really want to be productive with your time sis, why don't you jerk me off? See if you can make me come with your fingers and your words. Your husbands still around for a few days. I'm pretty sure you want me spent before we get to your place, because if I come inside the place is going to reek of sex by the time he gets home, isn't it? We both know you can't turn me away, not now, not with the way that tight cunt of yours must be feeling." he had an amused look on his face as he turned away from her, pulling away from the lights and speeding towards her place. "Better hurry sis."

It was nice that he opened the door for her, still a gentleman even with all the sex and demanding. He was rather selfish in the past even without her knowing he wanted her. She remembered him demanding her time and she always gave into him. Now here she was riding in his car about to get him off in their trip. No one would believe her if she said anything about it but the thrill of it was now than she could comprehend. This was all so taboo and too much. She really shouldn't do this on so many levels but she had twice now and was enjoying it. She really shouldn't be.

Kate listened to him say the horrible things he would reveal if she were to sleep with her husband again. Could she really do that? She still cared about him, "what are you going to marry me now?" She felt his hardness in her hands and stroked along his length after he did it a couple times. Shivering she continued stroking him and squeezed her legs together just touching him had her sex aching again, "Chris... I can't have you... Having sex with me in my own home. He'll find out..."

Her tongue came out licking her little pink lips kind of wanting to taste him again, "You're so hard... You said you've always wanted to do this to me. Why did you wait so long? Her thumb running under his tip while the other hand stroked along his length. Rubbing against that sensitive spot right under the head she stroked faster trying to get him off. "I'm so hot inside... I'm acting terribly... Touching you is just making it worse... I can feel you leaking out of me.. I'm so wet. I've never felt like this before." Leaning over her face was close to him but she just kept stroking him. He said touch not lick, "Chris... I can lick you to get you off faster." She couldn't have them getting there and him not getting off.

Chris could see the war going on behind his sister Kate's eyes, but he could also see she was lost now. Done. "We used to joke in the army, that anyone with a military background could fuck anyone into doing whatever they wanted." he smirked. "Fuck a lesbian straight if needed. Fuck a cheating wife into returning home, turn a barely legal slut into a cock hungry little whore." he nodded, "I never really considered it anything but bravado and dirty talk to pass the time, but you've shown me it's true. All of it. You get a girl, give her enough cock, she'll do whatever you want. Incest? No problem. I've done you a favour Kate. You don't have to live a lie or spend a life yearning and craving and hoping for a good hard fuck. Now you have a loving brother to look after your needs, as long as you tend to his." he grinned, his throbbing cock jutting up like a pear from the opening in his combat pants. As soon as her fingers were clamped around it the slit wept began to weep like a fountain, streams of pre cum glistening as they ran down from the helm and trickled over her delicate looking digits in copious and obscene amounts. His hands gripped the steering wheel of the pick up tightly as he squirmed and settled into his seat. Glancing over his shoulder he noted the empty bed of the truck in back, covered only with a tarpaulin.

He laughed as she mentioned marriage. "They don't approve of incestuous marriages Sis, not even in Vegas." he commented. "No. I don't want to marry you Kate. Our bond is closer than something any piece of paper can create. Were brother and sister, siblings, blood relatives. We're closer than being married already. Marriage? That's what you do with people who aren't family. Us? We're bonded closer than that, blood is thicker than water. We don't need to get married." he shook his head. "You're already mine. We belong together. Who else do you think would understand your wicked love of incest?" his cock jerked and throbbed in her hand, fuck juice spilling down over the back of her hand and sliding down to moisten the base of his massive erection as he spoke, getting off on the way he spoke to her, the way she took whatever he had to say and still kept her fingers straining to wrap about the fat girth of his enormous rod. "I can feel you shivering from just touching it. Look at it Kate. Look at how fucking hard yo make me. I just spunked in your mouth, blew a load on your face, fucked your lips... and I'm still hard enough to force that fucking thing into any hole I want." he hissed, the words managed to strain through gritted teeth as his cock was abused by her fingers sliding up and down a sheen of fluids which had leaked form the head.

He shook his head as she tried to steer him away from fucking her in her house. "Well, if you really don't want me to fuck you in your house, then you better do everything I tell you to Sis, eh?" he told her in a calm, matter of fact, fashion. He managed to maintain his grip on the wheel as he felt her fingers work along his raging erection, teasing against the thick veins which bracketed its length. "Yeah, we wouldn't want him finding out Sis, now would we. Glad to hear that's your main concern, having you bleat about how wrong this all is, about how we're going to hell for our sins, about how everyone would ostracise and look down on us, that sort of denial would get old fast. The truth is it's likely every brother out there wants to fuck his hot sister, we're just ahead of the curve in that we have the sense to give in to our instincts, to embrace what we know is right." he growled through clenched teeth. "No girl ever got me so fucking hard Sis... only you."

He changed gear, then slid his hand onto her thigh, curling his fingers around it, easing back to grind his wrist against the wet patch in her jeans. "I waited because first our parents were always around, then they bundled me off into the military. Maybe they knew, maybe they had an idea of what I was thinking about my sister. Maybe it took me a while to learn a few lessons in the military about objectives and taking what you wanted." he explained. He blinked, eyes almost rolling back. How far was it? He would have shot all over the fucking inside of the windscreen already if his balls hadn't been drained over her face a short while back. "Fuck, you really soaked yourself you little slut." he said, rubbing idly against her mound. She had two hands on him now and it felt like torture, her thumb fucking the head while her other hand stroked at him, his cock burned her palm, more liquid poured from the helm, clear sticky pre cum saturated her hand as she fucked his cock with her fingers.

Then came more words. "You want to suck me off, again? No... that wouldn't be right, would it. You didn't suck me off outside the library, dd you Sis. I fucked you in your face until I came. No... I guess if you want to suck me off I should give you the chance." he agreed, moving his hand away from her thigh he slid it onto her head, grasping at her hair, guiding her down to his knob as it flared up in front of her, then placing both hands back on the wheel. "Do it then Sis. Fuck me with your mouth and your hands. Show me you can get me off without me having to ram it into your tight little cunt and maybe I'll leave you alone for a while. Fuck... I want your mouth on my cock so fucking bad, if you hadn't have offered I think I would have just fucking raped your lips."

Kate trembled at his words. How could he think that just fucking her would solve all these problems. She still loved her husband and had a great life with him outside the bedroom. Life wasn't all about fucking, there was more to it than that. It seemed though Chris did love her too in some twisted way, but she loved him to. She was letting him do this and going along with it. She could feel tears threatening to fall from his harsher words but her eyes trailed back to the cock in her hands and she couldn't stop touching him. Maybe because of being so sex deprived it drove her mad!

"Ahhhh...." Kate leaned against him feeling his press against her sex through her pants. She was dying for it... She rocked her hips against his hand. Yeah she was soaked down there more so than she'd ever been. Maybe that was the biggest killer. "I've never been so wet before... it aches so bad... I can't handle it... I've teased myself but I've never been like this. I've never been this hot and wet..." She didn't know what else to say about it. The whole situation had her floored. "You're soaking yourself too...brother... you're dripping wet just from me touching you."

Kate looked down at his sex and ran her tongue over his slit, "you know... you don't have to force it down my throat." Her tongue rolled around his tip. "You've got my engine so revved up I can barely think... and your cum tastes... so good..." She moaned around the head of his cock taking him into her mouth and stroked her hand up to meet her lips then back down. "Isn't it better having me want to do this instead of just slamming into me? Hm Chriss....mnnnn...." She moaned around his length taking him deep into her throat and bobbing her head tenderly at first. Her tongue licked up all his precum and rolled around the head of his cock. Unlike the initial fucking where he slammed into her this time was loving and passionate. Maybe she was just as twisted as he was. "Imagine it Chris.... having a casual conversation with my husband and... I drop something under the table only to suck your cock like this..." Her grip tightened around his member and stroked up til it met her lips again. "He has no idea as I worship your cock deep in my throat...." She dove back down until he slipped all the way into her throat and she moaned around his length. Her thighs pressing together and rocking but she couldn't get off like that. She was so horny and at this new angle there was a new wet patch forming over her thigh.

Her hands, god, her hands felt so good! Chris squirmed and tensed up in the driving seat, slowing down as he made his way to his sisters home. Kate's soft delicate fingers stroked and grasped at his cock with an expertise he had never experienced, his fat girth stretching the digits apart as his cock swelled, veins bulging knob pulsing as his slick member was assaulted by her flesh. Only an orgasm back in the alley slowed his excitement and stopped him from violently ejaculating, instead he was able to savour the feel of his sister and enjoy every stroke of her fingers up and down his monstrous length. Occasionally he looked to her eyes, her face, it was easy to see she was thinking things over, battling with some inner dilemma, but he knew what would win out in the end. Fucking. Eventually she would see that the only true love was between siblings, the only true want was between brother and sister, and the icing on the cake would be the orgasm he wrought from her wretched body time after time, brutally clawing forth climax after climax. He would fuck her hard until she realised that what she felt for anyone else wasn't love, because she was destined to only love her brother.

His hand was wet now, all along the edge as he jammed it against her groin, he refrained from moving back and forth, just letting her feel it there. She ground against him, it was clear that she was almost being driven to rut against against him by the inner whore inside her, one that had been triggered by the thought and taste of incest. He smirked a little, it was going to be easy, easier than he thought, to get exactly what he wanted from her... and if she resisted, had second thoughts, had an epiphany that she shouldn't be fucking her own brother? He would just force her into it through word and deed. "Don't fight it Kate. Let yourself flood like the dirty little slut you know you want to be, just don't come if you know what's good for you." he growled, a hand straying to her hair again, stroking fingers against her scalp, his cock twitching and jerking against her palm as she fisted it. "Yeah, Hard, so fucking hard. You think you could ever be this excited with the fuck you married? I don't think so. I'm going to have to teach you that you can only find true pleasure with someone who is bonded to you by blood. With me." he hissed, shifting to push his cock through her fingers a few times, before easing off to allow her to stroke at her own pace.

He shuddered violently from the feel of her tongue on his cock, the sensations assaulting him causing him to buck and spasm as her hot breath mixed with her wet stroking muscle and the pressure of her fingers, forming a cocktail of pleasure which sent spears of ecstasy stabbing through him. He fought hard to simmer down, to hold back, managing to extend the excitement which was being wrought upon him. "Fuck... ahh... yeah, yeah it feels good having you want to do this Sis, no question." he groaned, then hissed, gasping as she worked at his knob. "But every so often it feels good to ram it in, to rut like an animal, to fucking take you and pound you and punish that nice, tight little cunt you have. You know that, don't you Sis? You know how mixing in a little pain and roughness can make things even better... you're dripping cunt is all the evidence I need for that." he told her, shifting as her lips slid down his rod, soaking it with spit, before pulling up and off so she could speak.

"Ahhh... you sick little fuck. You'd really do that wouldn't you? Suck off your own brother right in front of your husband, you'd get us both fucking arrested. UUNNHH!" he grunted. She was starting to sound sicker than him, but that was all good. As long as she had the lust fired up inside her it worked in his favour. He rested a hand on her head, lightly guiding her bobbing head as she continued to mouth fuck him, their destination drawing closer and closer. He felt her grip tighten as her fingers slid up his shaft trailing after the slick sheen left by her withdrawing lips. No, it was just a story she was fantasising about in her head, she had sunk into incestuous depravity just as he had, dreaming about what could happen to fuel her actions in the real world. He focused on their destination, allowing her to continue assaulting his cock as he found the turn off and pulled into the drive of her house. Her face was still buried in his lap as he looked around, not seeing anyone in particular who might have an angle on them. He felt his cock bulge into her throat more than once, her nose against his groin, her lips surrounding the base of his rod as it stretched out her neck. Her jeans were sopping wet, her cunt flooding as she sucked feverishly on him. He pulled her off his cock, leaving strings of spit connecting her lips and tongue to the slick weeping slit of his helm.

The urge to hold back was strong, but it was impossible to resist such perfect hungry lips sucking him. His balls constricted and his chest heaved as he jolted violently back in his seat. "FUUCCKK! I'm coming!!" One hand pushed against the window, the other clawed at her back and shoulder as he convulsed, body and muscles tensing as his cock spat a hard jet of cum vertically up from his pulsing knob. Viciously hot streams of ejaculate blasted up towards the roof and the bottom of the steering wheel, a few errant strands and ropes of thick cum slopping onto the dash and streaking the side of his sisters face. He hissed and groaned, recovering fast and staring at her for a while. "Don't think this lets you off what I told you earlier. Outside. Lingerie. An hour before he's due." he grunted, his cock still hard and throbbing in her grasp as trickles of cum oozed down to slide across her knuckles and stain her flesh. "Get moving Sis."

Back
Top Bottom