Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Caught in the Library! (Jack Stalker and akiravadel)

In this position Chris could drive his cock deep into his sisters mouth if he wanted to, he could push until if opened up her gullet and drove hard and deep into her until her neck was bulging out. However he stood still, letting his cock tease at her lips and slide onto the tip of her tongue, as he leaned over her and paddled her perfect globes of an ass with his toy. The slapping spanking sounds echoed through the library, filling it with the obscene sounds of a brother fucking his sister, enlisting it into their wicked and sinful taboo sex antics, drawing it into the web of unethical sin which was being spun by the both of them. His cock was blisteringly hot and hard, the head constantly seeping thick strings of pre cum which slapped about erratically as he moved, creating a lattice of wickedness across his sisters face as he paused in his spanking, resting the paddle on her back as he ran his hands over the raised flesh of her glowing red ass cheeks, listening to her as he violated and defiled her, desecrating her pace of work as easily as he had her married body, claiming it for himself.

"Yeah, I'm teasing you Sis... because I don't want to let you go... because I want to fuck you. Because you want to fuck me. Because instead of wasting time, with your worthless husband, you know that deep down you would rather spend every spare second you have with your brother." he leaned down to her ear, sucking on the lobe for a few seconds, before continuing with a hiss. "You know that deep down, only fucking your own brother can bring you the pleasure you crave, and why waste any time at all, when it's so precious." he licked her cheek, drew back, brandishing his cock in front of her face as the buzzing from her mound intensified. "You're naked, cuffed, sprawled across a library table... you're completely at my mercy. The truth is though, Kate, you don't need the cuffs, they just make it easier to tell yourself you have no choice. The truth is you would be soaking yourself and fucking em anyway, even if you were free... because while your hands may be free, your mind is chained to me, chained to your brother... you know you need me, crave me, desire me, because the incestuous little whore inside you is on fire." he finished with a twisted wicked looking grin on his face. He couldn't wait to sink back into her, to feel her tight cunt sucking his cock a hungrily as her mouth had.

"I know it's too much, I know it's sensitive.. but you know..." he leaned down again, his lips against her ear. "...I don't care. I want to see you squirm like that, grind against the table, fuck it with your naked body. I like watching my hot naked sister tortured with a toy to the point where she is pissing fuck juice onto the table beneath her and begging for release from her own brother. It get s me hard, keeps me hard, drives me to fuck you like a whore, just the way you want it." he growled the words through clenched teeth, his cock twitching and bulging, his hands moving to scratch at her ass, red tracks left stinging in the already reddened cheeks as he slapped her ass with his hands. "You drive me insane Sis, so I'm going to have to make sure that you can't show your husband one single inch of you, that way when you need to be fucked you will only have one choice. Your brother." he smiled, sinking his fingers into her cunt, teasing her plug, then drawing his nails lightly but slowly up her back to her shoulders.

Her please and confessions brought him back to the paddle, slapping it against her ass as she became a mewling begging little slut, he was almost shocked by what he was hearing. Almost. "Fuck, you've gotten me so fucking hard." he grunted, slapping her face a few times he left copious amounts of his pre cum dripping from her cheek, then her lips, as he moved away from her mouth. His cock was dripping with her saliva, mixed with his own sinful secretions, as he moved around behind her. His hands grasped at her and dragged her backwards until her legs were off the table, her tits dragging along the wood until he had her bent over in front of him, her toes barely scarping at the carpet beneath them. He held a paddle against her ass, pressing it down against her buttock, then took hold of the plug, grasping it between finger and thumb. "I was going to wait a while, but your ass is so inviting Sis, and you do want to come properly for me, don't you?" he told her, leaning over he unlocked her cuffs, freeing her wrists, leaving the cuffs dangling from one hand.

He placed the paddle in her hand softly. "Spank yourself Sis, spank an orgasm out of yourself. I want to see you squirt all over the table and floor. I'll give you a count of ten spanks to cum for me, then I'm going to pull out that plug and cum in your ass." he told her, pushing her further and further as he descended into a feverish delirium on incest fuelled lust. He clicked off the vibe, leaving her to squirm and find a way to do what he asked without any help. He was drunk on the power now, drunk on the flesh of his sister...

Last edited:
Kate licked along his cock and took it deep into her mouth. She moaned around him tasting his precum and almost lapping it up. He tasted divine to her. Moaning she listened to him talk and it was true. She was happy she was here being fucked by him, "Ah!" She felt the intensity of the vibrator kick up a couple notches and it left her shaking harder against the desk. It was true, she walked out of her house to join him. She could have locked the doors and called her husband to beg for help again him but she was leaning into it and wanting more.

"Aaaaahhhhhhh...." the nails running over her already heated red skin sent shocks of pain through her, wiggling more against the vibrator attached to her. Her body trembled under him, her pussy still drenched and more so with the vibrator getting her sensitive clit to a new high. There it was she could feel herself finally getting close agian. Damned ruined orgasm made her feel desperate but it took a moment for her body to deal with the loss of pleasure. Moaning softly when she felt that cock slap against her face she licked some of the string of cum off her lips.

"Mnnnn.... ah ow.... ow..." Kate wiggled her body to help ease it back over the wood. Her skin was sweaty so she stuck to the desk a little. When he released her arms she moved them up and stretched them a little trying to ease the strain in her shoulder, "wait... are you going to... now? Here? Already?" Looking back over her shoulder at him she trembled a little but didn't pull away. Whimpering the vib turned off, "oh Chris... I... I don't think I can..." Rocking her hips she rocked the vib against her throbbing clit. It felt so engorged she was worried it was bigger now from being so horny for so long. Her shaky hand brought the paddle up and down, "Ah!" She shuddered trying to rock against tat little bullet and brought the paddle down again and again.

She rocked her hips harder against the table feeling a trail of her slutty essence running down her legs. So close...
Tears streamed down her cheeks it hurt so bad but was starting to feel oddly good.
So close!

Panting harshly she set the paddle down, "a-almost... I was also there..." With a little more training he would be able to get her off from many things. "I'm really close..." Although maybe she'd have better luck with him in her ass. Wait... was he really going to fuck her there? Shaking she looked back over her shoulder at him.

Chris stood behind his sister Kate admiring every inch of her naked body, his cock twitched and jerked as it protruded out from his groin. Strings of pre cum slopped about until they had stretched enough to tug free and splash against the back of her thighs and her ass cheeks. She was bent across a table which many more people would be using in the future, all oblivious to what was happening right now, all oblivious to the fact that a brother and sister had descended into incest right where they weer sitting. Strings of spit and fuck juice decorated her skin now and he relished the way it made her shine. His bobbing cock was rampant, the helm purplish with hunger and the shaft thicker than he'd ever seen it. His balls weighed heavy again and his entire length was pulsing, as though it would explode if it couldn't get inside her again. Looking down at her, running his gaze up her perfect legs, from her bare toes, along the back of her calves, past her knees, over her rounded thighs and onto the reddened swell of her ass caused him to burn inside. How could any man resist that? "No man can walk away from that." he muttered to her, "No brother. No one. How can fucking myself into my sister when she looks like you do be wrong? It shouldn't be, not for a second, but the fact that it sis, the fact that its against every moral, ethical and real law... just makes me want to fucking destroy you,." he growled softly.

"You can do it Sis. I know you can. You can do it because you don't want to have wasted this evening. You don't want to have cheated on your husband, fucked your brother, turned into an incestuous little slut for nothing." he hissed as he watched her take up the paddle and move to obey his instructions. He wanted nothing more than to sink back into her hot quivering body, to feel her insides clutching tight at his cock as he drove it into his own sweet sister. Each slap of the paddle against her shivering ass cheeks brought another surge of throbbing power to his cock, causing it to thicken. It stiffened and reared up until it was almost slopping cum against his own guts, it was so rigid and ragingly rampant. He reached out, trailing a finger down her leg, stroking her inner thigh as he followed a trickle of cunt juice as it was shaken free by a paddle strike to roll down out of her gash and streak her skin in its obscene journey across her flesh. "Yes, like that Sis, go on,. go on..." he encouraged her. "You be the best sister you can be." he growled hungrily.

She stopped. He could tell that she hadn't come, but her sopping cunt looked so good, so close. "God help me, I have to do this Sis, it's for your own good and mine too." he groaned, one hand prying at her ass cheek he took hold of the plug and rotated it, screwing back out of her ass, tugging it slowly as it stretched and deformed her anus until it finally popped free of her anal passage. His cock was already slick, but he spat on it anyway, bringing the head up to the tiny entrance he pushed, watching as her anus spread again, holding and gripping his shaft as he guided the mushroom helm against her hole. He pushed the knob against her, the pressure increasing more and more. He groaned loudly, eyes closed, drowning in ecstasy just from the feel of it teasing against her rectal entrance. He could feel the tip leaking into her rectum, the fact helm preventing it from sinking into her unless he used more force. "I want to fuck you in the ass so bad Sis, so fucking bad.. oh my god, it feels so good, just fucking pushing the head against your ass hole." he confessed, groaning with pleasure as the heat of her flesh assaulted his cock. "Your filthiest little fuck hole, all for me, reserved for the day you know you would give it to your brother... ahhh fuck... but it doesn't seem right, doesn't seem right to take your anal virginity here. I should do it at your home, rape open your ass in your marital bed. Make it something you won't soon forget." he grunted. "You'd prefer that, wouldn't you Sis?" he asked, moving both hands to smooth over the raised redness of her ass cheeks, feeling the heat there outside her body.

He pulled her back until her mound was wedged against the edge of the table, then without further comment drove his cock down into her gash. Her cunt lisp splayed apart immediately and his entire length was driven balls deep into her cunt with only an unintelligible groaning grunt as he forced himself into her. His throbbing searing cock assaulted her innards with its ridges, the helm spearing deep into her as he began to hammer into her, slapping her ass only once, before his roaming hands slid around her to grasp at her tits, squashed between wood and flesh his hands mauled at her, pulling her into his thrusts as his rhythm slammed her clit against the table and his cock burrowed into her cunny like it had a will of its own. The phone began to ring again, but he ignored it, pushing deeper and deeper into her, wordlessly fucking her with a frenzied passion, a wild enthusiasm, an aninalistic fervour. Harder, faster, slap, slap, SLAP< SLAP as his body shuddered into hers, his cock a raging force in her cunt as he squeezed and scratched at her tits, twisting, biting nails leaving marks she would not be able to risk displaying. "You... ahhh... you want to answer that now... or do you want to fucking come?" he roared, knocking the phone away out of her reach before taking her to the brink. His hands left her tits to slide down to bracket her clit with his fingers, assaulting it from both sides... then he pulled out suddenly, leaving her on the edge and without feel of him anywhere.

"GAgghhHHH!" he erupted behind her, blasting gouts of hot cum across her battered ass cheeks, watching with fascination as ropes of his thick white seed slashed trails of white up her back, some globs landing in her hair, others splattering against her spine, her shoulder blades, slapping her ass with their thick viscous streaks as he orgasmed hard. He stood there, shaking, his body jerking and jolting, shuddering through his climax as once again he hoped to have ruined any chance of her coming... after all, he hadn't told her to. "I think you best come home with me tonight Sis. No point heading back to your place now. Not after blanking your husband twice." he told her. "And, if you're good, I might let you indulge yourself with my cock." he ran a finger through a trough of cum in the small of her back, then held it to her mouth, teasing it about her lips. "I might let you fuck your brother so that you can come the way you want to."

Kate tried so hard to cum for him, but her body wasn't used to the pain and pleasure mixture. With the toy being turned off she wasn't able to get there this time but after some training she would be able to do it. Gasping she arched when the toy was moved around in her ass. The pain in her cheek resonated through her whole lower body. She wouldn't be able to sit properly the next day that was for sure! She'd probably have to call out and stay home while her husbands was at work before his trip.

Hissing she arched her body under his feeling that hard cock sliding between her cheeks, "Chris! Please i-it's so tight!" She could feel his hard member pressing against her ass and her heart hammering in her chest in fear of the pain that would follow. Having never had anything in her ass before this scared her so much, while also being thrilling but when he pulled back she sighed in relief, slumping against the table. She felt exhausted having never had so much sexual fun in her life. The poor thing was a mess against the table after their long session. Going home with him would only lead to more sexual adventures. Showering, sleeping, she knew they wouldn't sleep in separate beds. She wondered for a moment when they were younger and shared a bed if he ever did anything next to her.

"AHHHHH!" Kate arched when he thrust back into her soaking wet core. It was sore at this point but it felt so good having him back in there. Arching against him she didn't have the strength to thrust her hips back to meet him so she just took each one like a champ. Each thrust drove her higher and higher until finally there it was, after edging all day with one good orgasm then a ruined one to get her desperate and needy again, she was then edged for a long time and used in different ways even a paddle. Now she was finally getting fucked and her little clit teased against the table, "Yes! Fuck! I want to cum!" She didn't even reach for the phone. "Right there! AHH! I-I'm-"

Gasping she felt him pull out her body so close to going over again. Twitching on the table she shuddered her core clenching wanting that last thrust to take her over but it was gone. Slumping against the table she accepted her fate that time and felt almost good in that moment being left with it. Edging like that was creating such an addictive high. Her tongue slid out to lazily lick over his fingers lapping the cum off of them with her tongue. Right now she couldn't go home to her husband like this, "Mnnn.... I need to call him on the way to your place so he doesn't call to cops looking for me." She sounded tired but also bored with her husbands worry. Licking along his fingers she gently sucked on them. "You have a lot more stamina than I do... but edging for a whole day and... sex for so long has worn me out..." She rested against the table closing her eyes.

Chris knew now that there was no better feeling in the world than having his cock up against his sisters incredible body. Fucking had always been fun, for sure... but now that he was fucking Kate, his own sibling? "You can see how much better this is, can't you Sis? Fucking someone you love, fucking someone who is connected to you through more than a causal bond, a fragile link? Family means so much more than a stranger ever can." he told her. "Keeping you simmering, eager, desperate, that's far more useful than simply fucking an orgasm out of you, isn't t Sis. It means that you have to stay hot for me, hot for your own good." he grinned, the feel of her ass hole on his cock head and the feel of her tight clenching cunny sucking on his shaft lingered in his thoughts. He could feel her heat and wetness even now, as he feasted his eyes on her naked body.

She'd been exhausted, laying there and taking his last fucking like a champ... it made him consider waking her up with cock, or fucking her until she passed out from fatigue, drilled until she couldn't move, could barely moan, but still had the ability to come on his cock if he just drove into her hard enough and long enough, perhaps he would have to experiment with such a depraved test. A good sister should be ready to serve her brother, to go the extra mile, to take his cock when he wanted her to. When he had pulled out of her to come, leaving her edged to the brink and then deprived of release, it gave him a buzz. He knew she would need to give in to whatever he suggested if she wanted to orgasm herself. Right now he had her just where he wanted her in more ways than one. "Yesss... I know you want to come Sis.. and you will, god knows I want to fuck you so hard." he nodded, "Don't worry, your brother isn't going to let you see dawn without making you come screaming." he smiled, his eyes roaming about her, she was literally perfect, she could not have gotten a better body by selling her soul to the devil or spending every waking minute sculpting it in a gym. Stuck in a library? It was crazy, she could have been a Hollywood star.

"Sure, you can call him. You'll need to call him a few times, before the end." he replied to Kate. Adultery is fun, but eventually you know the way this has to go." he told her, moving up to her. He dragged her to her feet, hands about her waist, hot kisses searing the side of her neck as he trailed them up to her lips. He bent her backwards, ass cheeks dug into by the edge of the table, as he slaked a sudden thirst and hunger for her mouth. Hot kisses assaulted her lips and he tongue fucked her mouth for a while before releasing her. "Eventually you are going to have to face the fact that your future lies with your brother. No one else." he said simply. When she mentioned being worn out he grinned. "Yeah, I guess the army is good for training your stamina. Don't worry Sis, I'll help you train yours as well, bit by bit." he nodded. "We'll get you to my place, get you cleaned up, get you ready to head home in the morning. Of course we have to make sure that you won't be in any state to think about fucking your husband.

Gathering up her things, as well as the plug which he intended to drive back into her ass at some point, he helped her get dressed. He assisted in tugging on her clothing in a haphazard fashion, before guiding her outside to the pick up nestled in the alleyway. "Better reset the alarm before we go as well, just in case someone checks before you do." he told her.

****************************​

His place was a detached bungalow with a garage next to it, semi spacious back and front yards in a semi respectable area. it was cheap and simple and blended in with the ones on either side of it. The front yard was decorated with the shell of a pick up he'd cannibalised for parts one time, while the back was a fenced off area with a barbecue and a small pool under construction. Pulling up in his drive he moved around to open the door and get his sister inside. At the door he handed her the keys, "I'm just going to put away the pick up. Get yourself into the shower." he told her.

Kate blushed a little at his intimate words. It was true. This felt better than anyone she had had before. Trembling under him her body was on fire but she didn't have the energy to fight him. That edging high felt good right now, she was getting used to that chemical addiction from him giving her this high. Her sexy body trembled under his wanting t cum so bad but he seemed to keep his word in bed like he did about everyday things he'd do for her.

Groaning the table hurt her ass and made her shudder. Moaning into his mouth she kissed him back with a deeper hunger than before. Seeming like the good edging sessions were really breaking down her walls rather quickly. It was hard to ignore the lingering throbbing between her legs and thinking about him only made it much worse. This time when she was sat up she didn't try to touch herself. She was learning that her body belonged to him and her orgasms were his to own. There wasn't any way she would let her husband see her with all these marks no matter how horny she got and that was a scary thought. She only wanted her brother to see her like this, "I don't want to fuck him... especially with your marks on me... I can't fuck him after everything we've done now."

Getting her dressed she fixed her clothes a little and sighed softly, "I got it." She pouted a little when she set the alarm. She couldn't deny she was out of it. Sexual and edging high plus tired was an odd mix making her mind feel hazy. On the car ride back she called him and explained her brother was having a hard time with coming back from military life and needed someone to talk to and that she would be back home late. Or not at all. She hung up and started to drift off in the truck and then they got there.

Kate yawned and mostly leaned against him as they went up to the house, "yeah... thanks." She was rather submissive otherwise this relationship probably wouldn't work. She liked being dominated and having to be the dominate partner made thins hard on her. Yawning again she headed inside and set her bag down. Looking around his place she saw he was really making it his own. She was proud of him. The military life wasn't easy and he came out so much stronger, maybe twisted but stronger. She was twisted too. Slipping back into the bathroom she stripped down and set her glasses on the counter then stepped into the shower washing herself off. She was doing well cleaning herself off until her hand slipped down between her legs, using the shower head to clean off, "Ahhhhh...." She shuddered feeling the pleasure rush through her, fuck she wanted to cum again! Whimpering she pulled it away right before she was about to tip over the edge. That woke her back up a little.

'I don't want to fuck him...' those words echoed in his head, fuelling the lust that Chris had for his sister. Kate's confessions as she had sat naked against the table in the library only served to convince him that marking her and laying claim to her was the best decision that he had made. Listening to her in the pick up made him grin wickedly. "Yeah, your brother is having a real hard time. "he'd told her. "You should have said that you were the one responsible. You should have told him that you were the one giving your brother a hard time. Real fucking hard." he'd showed her just how hard he was, still raging, he'd never been hard for so long, bouncing back every time he'd fucked her. She'd said she was prone to coming a lot, it was as though they had some link, some sibling bond, that fuelled their joint lust and ability to fuck. She was a wild, filthy, depraved little slut who had obviously just been waiting for the right man to end up in her life. Her brother.

Parking up in the garage he locked it and slipped into his place through the connecting door. He'd waved to a neighbour on his left side, a religious couple who were connected to some church. He grinned, knowing that they were likely thinking well of him. They probably thought he was helping some poor girl into his place, perhaps they even recognised her as his sister? If only they knew what he had been doing with her and too her they would have had heart attacks from shock, or at least faked disgust. In reality he exposed that most men wanted to fuck their hot sisters. However his thoughts were interrupted as he walked in by the sounds coming from the shower. Kicking off his boots, stripping off his shirt and combats, he headed for the bathroom, slowly opening the door on arrival as he heard the unmistakable sounds of sin seeping forth.

Chris watched her for a while, his cock rising slowly into a throbbing pillar of flesh as he spied on her fucking herself with the shower head, waiting until she had pulled back from the brink before stepping inside. "Well, well, well." he said, standing there in front of her, separated by the glass wall of the shower. "One minute you are so tired, so sleepy... and now you;re fucking yourself. Who were you thinking about Sis?" he asked as he stroked at his cock. "Fuck, I was going to go easy on you, let you get some rest, some sleep...." he reached out grasping the glass door and sliding it back. He dropped his gaze to stroke it up her body, "Fuck, you look so fucking good when you are wet. So fucking horny. So fucking fit." he hissed. He lifted up his other hand, showing her the plug. "This needs to go back inside you sis, to keep me from splitting you open when I take your anal virginity. I guess this is as good a time as any to get it back inside you." he told her, stepping forwards. He stroked the plug against a nipple, then ran it down to her mound, teasing the cold metal against her clit.

"But it wouldn't be fair of me to interrupt you, would it Sis, not when you are so intent of fucking yourself. Carry on Sis. Fuck yourself with that thing, the shower head, fuck yourself for your brother. Show me what a filthy little fuck addicted slut you can be for your loving, caring, sibling." he hissed, moving away to look at her. He stood there, droplets of water and the steam from the shower kissing his naked flesh as he fucked her with his eyes. "Fuck yourself Sis. I'm going to count to thirty... and then I want you to come." he told her with a grin. "And while you are fucking yourself for my viewing pleasure, creaming out your cunt until the froth gets washed down your thighs, why not tell me what you are thinking about." he told her, his voice a resonating bass that drilled into her brain as he stroked his cock in front of her. "Fuck, remind me to show you some of my other stories later. You wouldn't believe the sorts of things I imagined doing with you when I was away, the things I wanted to do to you when I got back, regardless of you being married. You being married, as well as being my sister, that just made me want to fuck you more." he groaned, "One... two... three..." of course he was going to stop at twenty eight, no further, stop and watch her reaction.

Kate had no idea he was watching her from outside the shower. Nor did she see that his next door neighbors saw her come into his home. They could explain it away as her being his sister, but would he tell them that or would he say she was his girlfriend? Blushing a bit at least she knew he wouldn't be sleeping around, she wondered if her husbands cheated on her all those years ago, now here she was cheating with her brother.

Gasping she looked up at him, he caught her masturbating, "n-no I was just... the water felt so good I couldn't stop it." Her eyes trailed down to his hard cock which made her shudder. He really was so hard just for her. All his attention was on her. Shuddering she wondered if he would give her the attention she craved from her own husband. Actually she was starting to really like his eyes on her and his attention on her. Pulling her long wet hair over her shoulder she looked up at him as the shower water washed over her heated skin. Speaking of fit she'd been avoiding the gym lately because of this. She missed her exercises.

Kate shuddered realizing he wanted that toy back inside her, "mnnn... It's cold..." Moaning softly she pulled the show head back down to her core. "I have till thirty? It'll only take me till ten... but my orgasms are yours so I can't go over the edge yet... right Chris?" Was she teasing him back now and flirting with him? She was feeling rather sexy in front of him and the fact he was enjoying watching her like this turned her on. She could see him fully naked now, the scars, his muscles, fuck he was toned. He was the sexiest man she'd ever slept with. Bringing the jet back down between her legs she gasped, fuck that felt so good.

Reaching her other hand down she pulled the hood back on her clit to let the spray hit it directly, "Mnnnnn..... f-feels good..." It was a really gently burn compared to the intense one she'd been feeling for days now. The water was a gentle climb back up to the top. "Ahhhh... fuck I-I'm thinking about us... s-sitting on the couch. You pull me over onto your lap and throw a blanket over our laps... that way you can slid right inside me under my dress. But you're just holding me in place teasing us both." Her legs started to shake, she wasn't lying when she said she'd be close really fast again. "Ahhh... fuck..." She started moving the spray back and forth to keep from going over the edge before he got to thirty. "We would be watching a movie... or us fucking and...ahhh... and you just keep teasing me so I pulse around you..." Leaning against the wall she shuddered. "We could do that a-anywhere.... movies... car... bus... train... living room..." She noticed he stopped counting making her groan. Those eyes opened back up in surprise. "Oh Chris! Please!" She moved the shower head around more trying to not go over but wanted to stay close. The water washed away her oozing juices that were going down her legs. "Please! I'll do anything please!"

Chris couldn't believe how fucking hot his sister looked, streaked with water trails, soaking wet from her shower, the water giving her a shine to her skin as he raked his gaze across every inch of her. He pulled the door wider, giving him a complete view of her body as he looked at her. It was borderline obsession at this point, drunk on the amount of contact in such a short period of time, with no sigh of even a second of waning interest as he feasted both eyes and imagination on her. Trickles of water ram across her skin like the fingers of a wild man, his cock twitching and shuddering as he stroked off to the sight of her abusing herself in his shower. It was just one of many places which would be stamped with the image of her descent into incestuous depravity, as he imagined her lust for her brother swelling larger, forcing her body to comply with their combined urges.

He said nothing as she commented on the coldness of the toy, though he did shake his head as she mentioned she was on edge to come, that she would be able to flood her cunt in a count of ten. No, that wouldn't do. "That's right Sis. You need to wait, that's what you want, isn't it? Yeah, that's what you want Kate. You want all your orgasms to be mine, you want me to see you when you come, see the pleasure that even thinking about your own brother fucking himself into your tight cunt can bring you!" he growled with amusement. He smiled as he watched her assault her cunt with the shower head, the jets stroking against her cunt lips and flooding against her wet gash, drenching it even more than it already was. "I wonder how many times you've fucked yourself in the shower while thinking about me. Fucked yourself until you came moaning my name, trying to pretend it was just some fantasy that would go away, when all you really wanted was to have a man, your brother, give you the sort of fucking you know you would never get from the man you married." he said a little smugly.

He listened to her talk. "You dirty little bitch! You want to go somewhere. Fuck in public? You really are a filthy little whore aren't you. Do you want to get seen Sis? Is that it? Do you want someone to see you getting fucked?" he grinned. It didn't matter to him either way, "Any chance to fuck you and i'll take it, believe me. I don't give a fuck who sees. You lose any sense of embarrassment after a stint in the military, let me tell you. How about you though sis, would you prefer people thought you were just an exhibitionist pervert... or would you want them to know that you were so hot, so fucking horny, that you could force your own brother to fuck you right in front of them?" he asked, stroking hard as she beat the water stream against her clit, writhing in front of him from her abuse of her own body.

He relished it when she stopped, held on the edge. "Anything? Then turn around, but keep the stream on your hot little cunt Sis. Then take hold of this plug with your other hand and fuck your tight ass with it. It can't go too deep, so after you've fucked open your tight hole I want you to pull it out and stuff your fingers inside. Show me them sinking inside you, three knuckles deep." he instructed her, continuing to slowly stroke himself. "I love how fucking sick you are, twisted, depraved, incestuous, perverted. Everything a sister should be." he told her, "Where were we? Oh yes. I'll count to thirty, then I want you to pull out your fingers and drill that plug back into your ass. Then I want you to leave the shower, walk to the lounge and stand next to the patio doors. I want you to stand there, dripping wet, hands on the glass, so that any neighbour lucky enough to be looking out of a window gets to see you... and then Sis... then I'm going to fuck you against the glass, provided you haven't come of course." he finished. "One... two..."

Kate didn't want to admit she had thought about him a few times over the years. Panting hard she looked up at him, "we keep doing it in public places..." The alley her work twice and in the car a bit. "N-No I don't want the people I know to know." Her face heated up at his words. She couldn't imagine anyone learning about this relationship and not getting into trouble if they knew.

She couldn't let anyone see her like this! Especially people they knew or her husband, although the idea of being caught turned her on so much. It was a fantasy of hers of course that she liked to think about but she never thought to act on it. Now he was wanting to fuck her in front of the glass window! Oh god... Shuddering she took the toy with a shaky hand, "yes.... brother." She turned around to stick her ass out towards him arching her back a bit. Looking over her shoulder at him she wiggled her ass a little while bringing the plug down to her ass poking it against her entrance. Bringing the shower head back down she hissed feeling it beating against her aching clit.

Her shoulder and head rested against the wall since both her hands were busy with her maturating. Kate moaned rocking the toy against her until she felt like she could fit her fingers. Setting the toy down her hands came back behind her and slid two fingers in shuddering, "Ahhhh..... Chris... this... makes me feel desperate... like my... my pussy really wants it more..." A third finger pushed in to join her other ones. The shower head came closer to her clit trying to help drive herself to the edge. The fingers in her ass proved a good distraction but just made her even hotter. When he reached thirty she was a panting leaking mess and cried out in want when the shower head fell from her hand making a loud clank against the wall. "I was so close.... fuuuccckkkk...."

Her shaky hand reached down to scoop up the toy and brought it behind her sliding it back inside her. It was much easier that time. Panting hard she slowly stood up the plug in place inside her. Moaning softly she slowly made her way out feeling the cold hitting her heated skin. Bringing her hands up to covered her chest stepping to the window, "Chris... someone is going to see...." Her mind was drunk off her edging high and the high of teasing herself for so long. She backed up from the window and turned back to him. "Please n-not this... please lets just go in your bed... or shut the window... or... fuck... just on the floor. Just not where someone could actually see." Her sex dripped down her thighs so much worse than before.

"Liar." Chris said simply as Kate announced that she didn't want anyone to catch them, rather anyone that she knew. He could see that the thought of someone bearing witness to their incest sent shivers of lust through her, he was her brother and he knew his sister well enough... especially when she replied with a simple yes brother to his words. This teasing was almost as torturous to him as it was to her, though he did manage to come every so often, splashing hissed onto her flesh, marking and staining her body with his ejaculate in an attempt to mark her as his property. "As for public, well, the alley wasn't that public. No one saw us... though your colleague almost caught us. Imagine that, your colleague stepping outside and seeing you sucking off your brother, being fucked by him. Imagine doing it in front of her. Hell, next time you are in the library and she's resting her hand on the same table I fucked you on, won't that be a thing to think about?" he grinned. "Soon you'll get the same feeling just from looking around your home." he smirked confidently.

Chris had to release his cock and leave it jutting upwards, shaking and twitching, when Kate turned around and drove the plug back into her ass, otherwise he would have come hard right there. Watching the sliver pear force open her anus before popping inside drove him to the brink of madness, his craving for her flesh surpassing anything he'd ever felt before. When he fucked open her ass it was going to be a fucking he would not soon forget. Neither would his sister. When her fingers forced their way into her ass he stepped forwards, hands on her ass cheeks, prying them open to get a better look at her from behind as he abused and violated her most sacred and filthiest hole at his command, at his whim, for his pleasure. At his count of thirty he could see how frustrated she was, how broken by her lack of an orgasm, her fingers soiled with secretions as she pulled them from her tight ass. "God, that looked so fucking hot... three fingers Sis... you really are a hungry whore aren't you? A girl who can take three fingers in her ass should be able to take my cock without passing out." he noted with amusement, a look of cruel carnal lust in his eyes as he savoured the sight of her.

He stepped back, giving her some space as she drove the plug back into her ass. "That's it Sis, keep that virgin hole fresh and stretched for me, so that you don't scream too hard when I fuck you in it. Unless you want to scream that is? No difference to me, I'd be happy to make my sister scream if that's what she wants." he told her, taking her arm, guiding her out of the shower, running his hand over her ass cheeks as she passed, feeling the wet heat of her flesh beneath his fingertips, his cock head leaving a faint smear on her hip as she brushed past him. He followed her closely into the lounge, just staring at her ass until she turned around to look at him. He stepped up to her, taking hold of her wrists, pulling them away from her tits. He glanced over them, then made point of lowering his gaze to drink in the sight of her soaking slit. Trails of fuck juice streaking her inner thighs as her juices rolled down her flesh. He span her around, holding her hands up against the glass above her head and to either side, shoving her forwards so that her tits squashed into the glass. "If you don;t want anyone to see Sis, then I guess we better fuck hard and fast." he said simply, whispering the words into her ear as he leaned forwards. At the same time his cock head kissed her cunt folds and slid along the grove of her cunny until he felt it push deep and sink into her sopping wet cunt with a sizzling feeling. Her raw heat engulfing his dripping cock as it was buried inside her with a thrust of his hips and a groan from his lips.

"I want to fuck you Sis. Now. I don't take no for any answer. For trying to deny me, your own brother, I'll have to punish you at some point in the future... right now though all I want is to fuck you. Look outside. Tell me what you see out there... if someone is looking you'll see and we'll stop. Okay." he let the words spill out in a tone which sounded as much like a lie as he felt it was. "Fuck... nnnnnggh!" he grunted, pushing into her, pinning her against the glass door, her naked body nudging against the glass, smearing it with her damp flesh. Her tits squeezing against it as he began to fuck into her, no particular rhythm to his thrusting, just a mix of deep strokes and shallow fast thrusts as he looked over her shoulder. "See anyone Sis? See anyone watching you fuck your brother? See anyone who knows you are an adulterous little slut who likes to commit incest where people can see?" he gasped, his hips doing most of the work as he railed his long hard cock balls deep into her quim, he could even feel the plug against him on occasion as he fucked into her, jolted and pushed into her ass by the intensity of his enthusiastic thrusting. "If you wriggle a hand free, maybe you can pull the curtain across to cover us?" he teased cruelly.

Kate was a mess. Poor thing was so high and so exhausted she didn't know what was fully going on right now. Being guided to the living room she almost needed his help right now to properly function. She was so high and so horny she might faint. When he pushed her against the glass and pinned her there she almost didn't care if someone she could see anymore. She just wanted to cum. "Ahhhhh! Yes!" her eyes rolled back as he drove himself home into her again her cunt making a really sloppy wet sound as he did. She didn't notice the cold anymore. As he fucked her she stopped really paying attention outside and focused on the orgasm building up quickly in her body. "N...No.... I don't see anyone... fuck... fuck me Chris! Please!" Right now she didn't care if someone else came up and joined in. They hit the right combination at that moment for her to stop caring if anyone saw and just wanted to be fucked. Moaning against the glass her hand reached down almost looking like it was going for the curtain but it trailed between her legs.

"Harder Chris... fuck me harder!" pressing her hips back to meet his it caused a nice arch in her back. "I'm so wet! Please tell me to cum all over your cock! I want to drench it in my juices!" She rubbed her clit teasing herself but not going over, he hadn't told her she could yet but judging from her twitches and clenching she was right there. "You're so big, I feel you right against my womb! Fuck...! Please brother fill me with your cum! Make this filthy sister slut cum all over your cock!" Being so exhausted and so horny for so long drove her mind to snap for the moment. After some rest she'll be really upset about submitting like that but right now she could only writhe in it. Drool dripped down from the side of her mouth.

Kate's whole body was shaking in desire as she took every thrust wanting more. Right now she just wanted to cum and for him to cum inside her. She wanted that high like in the alley. Then to sleep until next week. She didn't notice the guy walking in his yard next door but he hadn't noticed them. Nor did she care right now. All she cared about was pushing her hips back to take him deep inside her hoping he'd let her cum this time, "PLEASE!"

"Yes?" Chris echoed as he held her against the glass. "A moment ago you were begging for me to stop... now we can see the truth of things. Your mouth says no, but your cunt, your filthy little sisterly cunt says yes, and so do you now that you have given in to it Kate." he growled into her ear. Every fibre in his being wanted to ram fuck his sister hard, but instead he slid into her easy, slow, gentle thrusts which pierced into her inch by inch. His cock was swallowed slowly by her sopping cunt, seconds crawling past as the wide girth stretched her out and his shaft penetrated her at a steady controlled speed. He could feel how tight she was inside with the plug in her ass, yet still he held back and drove into her slow, his hips in control as he buried his cock in her dripping snatch. With his body up against her from behind, forcing her to stay in place, he slid his hands around her to squeeze at her tits, easing in between glass and flesh to knead at her breasts while he fucked her agonisingly slowly. His chest brushed against her wet back and his mouth sucked at the heated side of her neck as he tasted shower water on her skin, his teeth bruising her flesh lightly as he sucked away until a love bite glowed there, sinfully announcing her infidelity to any who might see it.

When her hand started to slide down to ease between her thighs, he moved to grab it a few moments after she started to abuse herself with it. "Fucking bitch!" he hissed into her ear. "You don't see anyone? I don't fucking care. What I do care about is you trying to touch yourself. I'm the one who is going to make you come now. Your brother. Not you, not any other fucker. Me." he hissed, increasing the force of his thrusts for a moment. The door shook a little and he pulled her back, driving just that much faster into her cunt from behind, picking the pace up just a little. "I know what you want to do sis, I know that you want to come, I know that you want to come all over my cock... but you'll do that when I fucking tell you to." he clenched his teeth, grasping a handful of her hair and resting his other hand on her hip. He drove a few more easy thrusts into her, slow, to slow to build enough friction for anything except to send shivers of pleasure rolling through his cock to his core. Obscene sucking and squelching filled the room and he looked up, barely catching his reflection as the light from the bathroom spilled into the room behind them. "You're fucking soaking, this place will reek of you for days... maybe I'll invite your husband over? Fuck with him? See if he can smell you?" he teased her mercilessly.

When she spoke about her womb he dragged her back, forcing her to her knees in front of the patio door. Kneeling behind her he sank his cock into her dripping snatch as she was brought to all fours, head pushed forwards and down by the hand in her hair. His body slapped against hers now, his strokes a steady rhythmic pace as they were guided deep into her. His cock head began to nudge against her cervix, bringing a hiss to his lips. "You want me to flood your womb? You sick twisted little slut. Ahhh... can you feel it? My cock pushing against your cervix?" he gasped, pulling back, then sliding deep to let her feel the tease helm pushing into her depths. "It feels so good, to have my sister so addicted to fucking her own brother." he told her, scratching the nails of his free hand lightly down her back until he could toy with the silver encased gem wedged in her ass hole, while his cock burrowed into her with methodical precision.

Looking up he could make out Ben, his next door neighbour, fucking about in his yard, his head bobbing about over the height of the fence. He pulled back on Kate's hair, tugging her face up and jerking it in the right direction. "There's Ben. Old guy from next door. Do you think he can see us, in the dark, this far back from the glass?" he grunted. "Do you think he'd be offended... or start jerking off? Do you think he'd jerk even harder if he knew you were my sister?" he picked up the pace, starting to properly fuck her now. "I'm going to come Sis.. oh god.. I'm going to flood you out until your cunt spits, my seed onto the carpet... ahhh... watch him... I'm going to blow inside you. When I do I want you to fucking moan like a whore. If he looks this way, you can come... okay Sis. If he looks this way when you moan, if you moan loud enough to get him to look this way, then I want you to fucking come hard. I'll push your head down, even if he saw you'd he'd never assume I was in here fucking my own sister. Who would? Do it Sis... do it... fucking orgasm you little slut... Ahhh FUUUUCCCKK! I'm coming!! AAAGHH!" he started to buck and spasm, violent shudders forcing his cock to bottom out in her cunt. Hot searing ropes of cum blasted into her until it spurted back out to slash against her thighs and the floor. His body was wracked with jolting jarring quivers, causing him to tighten his grip on the plug in her ass and yank it out of her with a pop as he painted her vaginal tract with his sperm, throwing the feeling of the toy being pulled from her ass into the mix.

Kate groaned against the window stuck in that position when he grabbed her hair and hip. She took every thrust he gave her, just swallowing up every slap deep into her. Feeling him sliding back and forth into her she soaked the floor below them with her arousal. It was bad how much she desired him and now dripping wet and moaning for all to hear. Resting on her knees it made things a little easier on her. Her hands rested against the window feeling the rough fucking she was getting.

When he pushed in enough to hit her cervix she screamed feeling the intense pressure and pleasure building inside her. The pleasure was so intense she was learning how to relax herself to keep from tipping over the edge again and again because he didn't want her to cum. God did she want to! Looking across the lawn at he neighbor she wanted him to look, wanting him to jerk off to seeing her getting plowed, "Ahhhhh yes! AHHH!!!" Feeling his thrusts deep into her pushing her right to that edge she might not be able to hold back even if she tried. "AHHHHHHHH!!!! FUCK YESSS!!!! FILL MEEE!!!"

He looked their way....

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!" Kate rocked her body cumming harder than she ever had before. All that build up released between her legs feeling like it took her soul with it. Her cried were so loud they hurt her own ears. Her pussy clenched tightly around his cock milking him for all he was worth, she wouldn't stop leaking his cum for days at this point. Her nails dug into the floor as saliva and tears streamed down her face. Finally! Finally she was able to cum and what an orgasm it was. Never had any before felt so good, made her scream so much, and squirt that much out of her. She was addicted fully now. The days after this she didn't realize all this training and fucking was gearing her up to crave sex with him constantly. Her pussy would always be wet and needy, her mind addicted to that edging and orgasm high. She was ruined.

Slumping against the ground she saw white hot in her visions then blacked out going unconscious. She'd passed out finally completely exhausted from their day of fun. Even passed out though her core still throbbed around him drinking him up. Another high she was addicted to. Women got a natural high from being filled with semen, it made them feel relaxed and released a good amount of dopamine. She was done and all his now. Her body was covered in his marks inside and out.

Chris shuddered violently, convulsing as he noticed Ben look their way, then lower his head. Was he jerking off behind the fence, was he thinking about what it might be like to fuck a woman as hot as Kate? Maybe he recognised her as his sister and was, right now, giving in to his own feelings of suppressed and hidden incest? Chris could care less, all he could focus on were the moans of ecstasy that he'd raped from his sisters throat as he ejaculated deep into her cunt, fucking into her through the orgasm, thumb fucking her ass hole and tugging hard on her hair as he slammed into her and disgorged his spunk into her drenched cunt like an animal in heat. Gasps and grunts echoed about the lounge along with her own moans as he orgasmed into her own shivering frame with shudders of incest fuelled madness. It was pure ecstasy running through his vein's right now, the ones in his body and the ones in his cock.

He felt his sisters convulsing, spasming, body squirt against him, Her equally violent orgasm flooded her cunt out and sent a torrent of cunt juice to splatter against his groin and soak his cock until it was dripping, it almost felt like she had pissed herself as she'd climaxed. He continued to fuck into her, slopping and squelching sounds filled the room and he hammered his cock in and out of her a=in a frenzy, his orgasm stretching out, then fading while his cock stayed rock hard in her hot sizzling cunny, feasting its length on the secretions which frothed and foamed out of her battered slit as he screwed her through both their orgasms, leaning over her and forcing her almost flat as he bounced up and down behind her, still driving his cock into her long after she had stopped jerking beneath him. "Fuuuck, yes... we needed that Sis... didn't we..." he groaned, his body continuing to spasm as he felt aftershocks push through him as he built towards a secondary orgasm.

She passed out, unconscious. Out of it.

He didn't care.

Continuing to fuck her he rolled her over, covering her face with her hair he dragged her across the floor, driving into her and fucking hard. The obscene sounds from their wet groins slapping together echoed about him, but he didn't stop. His cock rammed into her cunt and he managed to fuck her for a good minute until another, lesser, orgasm drained his balls into her limp form, a roar of satisfactions escaping him as he flooded her out again, leaving her cunt leaking onto the carpet as he blew the last of his seed into her immobile form. He got up finally, unsteady on his feet, and closed the curtain across the patio doors, before picking her up and carrying her back to the bathroom. After cleaning her up he took her to his room and set her in bed, throwing some covers over her after reinserting the plug into her ass. It would be a busy day for her tomorrow and they both needed some rest.

He awoke in the morning, looking over from the couch he'd slept on due to only having a single bed. It was a couple of hours before he reckoned that she needed to be at work, plenty of time to get her home so she could get changed, hopefully recalling his instructions on what to wear for the next time she was at work. Naturally he had a raging hard on, morning wood, and as his sister was here, it was only reasonable to expect her to help him deal with it. Heading into his room he threw back the covers, climbing on top of her, straddling her high up her body he took hold of her tits while she slept. They were perfect handful, ones which he pushed together either side of his cock as he began to tit fuck her awake, sliding his massive hungry shaft in between her swells as he pushed the weeping head towards her chin. A slick trail developed between her tits as he reached back and began to slowly push a couple of fingers into her cunt. "Wake up Sis." he groaned, lifting up as soon as she began to respond and stuffing his cock between her lips, coming into her mouth as she opened her eyes and mouth. "I got you breakfast, hot cum... hope you liked it." he smirked, sitting back as strings of spunk were laced out between his cock head and her mouth. "You've got a couple of hours for me to get you home and for you to get to work." he told her. "Need anything else from me before we go? Remember what you need to do today?" he asked. Then leaning closer. "Don't forget, today is the day of your new life... your new secret life as your brothers. Mine."

Even out of it she still felt it in a way. Moaning softly under him she was like a rag doll pulled over the floor for his pleasure. She felt him filling her again before slipping back under. It was like a weird twilight dream from there. Being cleaned up and then carried to bed having the plug pushed back into her. She remained out until a rather rude yet sexy awakening the next morning.

Kate's eyes fluttered as she started to come around feeling her body being shook a bit. Then the fingers inside her woke her up, "mnn...." She felt a bit sore from the day before, but a good kind of sore. Her sex was nice and wet. Not soaking but it was wet from her body craving more of these sexual activities. Blinking a bit surprised she felt his cock push between her lips and then filled. Coughing she was able to swallow most of it but coughed a bit out from surprise and choking on him.

Looking up at him her eyes were big, she forgot she stayed over, forgot she begged him like a whore and ignored her husband... oh god... what was she doing? Last night felt amazing and she wouldn't soon forget how crazy he made her feel. Nor could she ignore the feeling between her legs of being sore yet sated yet horny. It was an odd feeling. It was because of him training her body up for his stamina and the constant use and edging was helping to keep her mind and body compliant and wanting more. Now he was conditioning the rest of her.

"Wear high heels... and a dress or skirt?" she tried to remember what he was wanting her to wear for the day. Shifting she felt the plug inside her hitting her spots inside. Was he going to come to the library? "Were you coming to the library today?" Was he going to tease her? Secretly fuck her? Use toys on her? There was so much hey could get into at the library. It was fairly busy someday's hopefully today it wasn't. Maybe he would send her more fanfiction?

Oh right! Her husband was leaving tonight for a few days. she would see him this morning for a moment and that evening to see him off. That way he wouldn't be suspicious and question her when he got back or when he would call. What would they get up to unguarded for a couple days? She shivered under him, not daring to ask for more because damn her body really wanted more. Just in the amount of time he pushed his fingers inside her and came in her mouth she became very wet and throbbing. Damn conditioning!

Even just waking up, make up smeared from a hard fucking the day before, Chris imagined that his sister was still begging for it. Her big eyes seemed to stare almost hypnotically at him. It wouldn't have taken much to make him sink his cock into her and fuck her until lunch time, job and husband be damned. However some restraint was needed, after all they were going to have plenty of time on their hands once her husband was away. He almost felt sorry for the man, but anyone who had a woman like his sister and decided to spend time away from them, well... either her husband was already cheating on her with someone or he was in the closet and busy fucking men. Regardless it meant that it was even easier to get time with his sister and with enough time she would have no choice but to put an end to what was now a sham marriage.

He shrugged when she mentioned his instructions to her. They had been to wear higher heels and fishnets with suspenders, if she forgot it simply meant more fun when he punished her with sex. He relished the power he had gained over his sister. Now she knew she was an incestuous whore, a woman with no regard for the ethics and morals of decent society... Just like her brother. When she asked about the library he grinned. "What do you think Sis? Do you think I'd come to the library and fuck you there again? Find some new spot to fuck you, like in the Romance section? The bathrooms? The office? All with people still using the place? All with your colleague wondering where you'd slipped off to with your brother, then seeing the state you were in when you reappeared. They would never assume you had done anything with me, that would be wretchedly sinful. No, they would likely think that you were lying about me being your brother." he commented idly, as though hoping to the library, a place of study and learning, a sanctum from the bustling world outside, was a normal place to commit depraved incest with a sibling.

As he spoke he stroked a hand down her body, splitting his fingers to splay open the folds of her cunt, looking down at her wet slit then back to her face. "Look at you Sis. I bet I could give you a fucking right now and make you come again, screaming like a whore. I bet old Ben fucking whacked himself blind outside, watching me fuck you. That turned you on, didn't it? I felt you come so fucking hard you almost pissed my cock out of your cunt. I never realised you could be such a show off." he teased her, drawing his fingers back to her stomach, stroking them about her warm tight flesh. "Maybe I'll take you out somewhere? Tell you to meet me at the gym I visit or get you to come see me at my garage? There are all sorts of possibilities, aren't there, for a couple of incest freaks like us?" he smiled. Standing up he vanished to get ready and drive her home.

Dressed casual, this time with a cap, dark blue t-shirt and leather jacket, as well as camo-coloured combats, Chris reappeared after a while, running a comb through his hair before heading to the pick up.

Time passed...

Kate shivered listening to him having a feeling he was going to do that to her, all day, and she wanted it. She wanted him to fuck her, to tease her, to own her. Fuck she was messed up. It made her so wet, "I don't want to loose my job..." She worried. Hell there were girls there jealous of her brother giving her so much attention but it wasn't like that. They had no idea what was really going on behind closed doors. Would he really fuck her in the aisle? That though made her ache, he could just lift up her dress and fuck her till he creamed her pussy again and slid her panties back into place. Oh fuckkk....

Shuddering she looked down at him as he inspected her wet core, so ready for another round. Blushing she was pretty sure she peed herself during that but maybe it was all cum. It was mind blowing, "Did you... want me to pee on you?" She blushed a bit at the idea. Then when she heard gym she perked up a little, "I do need to keep with my workouts.... I'm sure you have a perverted gym idea. Toys... or yoga sex positions... maybe even lifting weights on your lap...cut a hole in my leggings..." and fuck her.

Kate went back to her house with him without too much more incidents and making small talk. She did love him so much and this relationship did cause a bit of a strain. She
went inside her house and waved to Chris as she headed int to talk to her husband. She explained that it was fine he was struggling with civilian life and needed to talk. Almost like he had ptsd or something. Anything to have him not question. Even his kiss before she left bothered her. It felt... like cheating being kissed by him.

She changed into a black knee length skirt and button up top that rode lower on her breasts. She had on a thong and pulled on a pair of stockings. Slipping on a higher pair of heels she only remembered a little of what he said through her orgasm haze. Driving her to work her husband dropped her off and smiled at her as he left. She put a couple extra things in her purse. She took he little mini clit vib, lube, warming lube, extra underwear and napkins. The whole time she felt the plug shifting inside her ass driving her sex drive higher. Working at the library she was walking along to put the books away and fix the areas that were hers to manage.

The whole time she was there she was wondering when he would return. Pushing her glasses back into place she waited for her phone to vibrate or for him to show up. Honestly she was looking forward to it. In just a couple days he had a lot of her attention.

He'd spoken to her while riving her home. "No, I don't want you to lose your job either, I like fucking a sexy librarian. Don't worry, you won't get fired. If anyone saw anything, thought anything, it's our word against theirs. Enough said. You have a husband, after all, and I'm ex military with a perfect record." he explained somewhat smugly. "We'll be discrete enough, trust me.". He stroked his chin as she continued, sick fantasies playing out in her mind and forming on her lips. "I'm not bothered either way, if you want to piss all over my cock while I'm fucking you, it's not a problem. I wouldn't say that I'm looking for that specifically. Watching you piss yourself on command... now that's kinda kinky. Why, does that turn you on as well Sis? Fuck, you're really a dirty little slut aren't you? Lucky you have an understanding brother who is willing to help you with your twisted love of incest and your other kinks." he grinned.

"Oh yeah." he nodded as she had continued on about the gym. "A pal lets me stay late there sometimes, when I'm done at the garage. Other than that there are limits, to how much I could get away with without anyone seeing. Of course some people might like to watch us fucking I guess." he shrugged. The thought of seeing her in those 'Rape me' leggings that girls wore to the gym made him hard. "If you do go to the gym then you need to wear the right gear Kate. Those skin tight sprayed on spandex pants, that cut into a girls cunts to create camel toes. The ones that hug deep into their ass cracks, and have see through panels in the side nowadays... They're all designed to give men hard ons, while allowing the girls to protest that they were just wearing 'efficient clothing for work outs'. Yeah right, a fucking hooker is more concealed than that." he shook his head and laughed. "Yeah, you make sure you wear something like that, it'll show you off nice, after all that's why people hit the gym anyway, to make themselves more fuckable." he commented.

Watching her leave to go into her house was hard. Knowing that she was with another man, some stranger who wasn't real family, made him nauseous yet exhilarated at the same time. It was sick, but fucking a married woman, even if it was his sister, was a turn on. He headed away and found himself back home with time to spare for the days entertainment. He sent her a file to read only an hour after she would have gotten to work. "Hey Sis. I've been thinking about you, about how hard you can come when you put your filthy little mind to it. I had a story where I came into the library and took you off somewhere. It was real busy, so you had to practically gag yourself when I forced you down on all fours behind the shelves to fuck you. Some people wanted to get their books stamped, they were getting impatient because your co worker was overwhelmed with work. She came looking for you and was stunned to find what you were up to... still, that didn't stop her from watching while we fucked, fingering herself while you fucked your own brother right in front of her. She went home and fucked her brother later that evening, naturally. That's the effect we have on people.' he smirked at the thought. Then he sent her another message.

'I'm going to send you some instructions each hour and I want you to follow them, else I'm going to come in there and get you fired Sis. If you can't please your brother while you are at work, then no matter how sexy a librarian you are, you are no good to me.' he waited then, a few minutes, sending the next three texts on each hour leading up to lunchtime. At nine... 'Go to the romance section upstairs. Send me a file that shows me what you are wearing, all of it. Then finger yourself for three minutes straight... sucking your fingers clean at the end of it.'

At ten he sent... 'Go to the washroom, inside a cubicle. Finger yourself while slapping your ass until its nice and red. Three minutes again. Make it a live vid call.'

Kate listened to him in the car and blushed at his words, "maybe if I was desperate enough I would pee myself..." Actually that thought turned her on... a lot. Would he make her drink so much until she peed herself? It seemed he liked it when she lost control in many different ways. When he went off on talking about the gym she blushed a bit, those were the leggings she already wore. They made her feel sexy and she liked the looks she got while in them. If this kept up she wasn't going to make it home but she did.

Getting his messages at work for a couple minutes she didn't read them since she was busy helping someone before she saw it. Sitting at her desk she read over the story and pressed her legs together. Just sitting in her seat pushed her plug inside her making her tremble. Her sex throbbing between her legs from how sexy that idea was. There was a couple co-workers she wouldn't mind joining in a little. It would be hot to watch them getting off on her taking his large cock and coming all over the floor. Texting back she shifted in her seat, *we would have to hide way back otherwise they'll see. We need to be careful there's a stain on the floor where we were but they haven't said anything yet.*

Instructions every hour? Reaching down she pushed her hand against the front of her core through her skirt feeling the throbbing. Oh that was dirty. Like a Master Slave relationship and that was incredibly hot, *that's really naughty texting me dirty things to do...* But she loved it. going up to romance section her heart was hammering in her chest as she checked to make sure no one was nearby. She took the pictures, one of herself, one of her bra, and another under the dress showing the thong and stockings. She then looked around and brought her hand under her dress and pushed her hand into the stocking and fingered herself. Panting softly she took another picture of her fingering herself to send it. At the three minute mark she was feeling really turned on. That helped really jump start her engine. Licking her fingers she took another close up picture with his tongue rolling over her digit.

At ten she was shaking by then she was so horny. Hurrying into the bathroom she took her Bluetooth headset so if anyone came in he wouldn't be heard with the live call. Putting the headset on she went into the stall and set up the phone on the toilet paper holder. Making it a live video with him she pulled down the stocking and leaned over so he could see her smacking her sore ass and fingering herself. Panting hard she felt the sharp sting of her hand as it came down again and again. She was so wet it was dripping down her fingers and onto the floor making noisy wet sounds. Moaning softly she whispered, "you're making me feel really desperate... I'm just horny all the time now... in two days you've made my body... way too sexual." Panting hard she rocked her fingers harder into herself right against her gspot and slapped her ass hard.

Chris had already arranged a lax attendance at work for the duration of his Sister Kate's availability. Of course that duration was also the time he had to ensure that incestuous thoughts completely devoured what was left of her rational mind, turning her into the perfect sister. Instead of being a married woman who occasionally indulged with her brother, she would be an incestuous fuck toy who occasionally had to brush off her husband, until he could be properly disposed of. Thinking about her sitting there in the library got him hard, thinking about her obeying his every word got him rock hard. Sitting down on his couch he set up his laptop and phone and waited, waited to see how she would react to his commands, his brotherly instructions. The demands of an obsessed sibling that had to be followed if she wanted to properly come again. He smirked at her text about their stain, clearly they had lousy cleaners at the library. 'It's not naughty, you filthy little slut. It's what you need. What's naughty is the fact that you are going to do them for your brother. You're my personal little whore now Kate... and I'm your personal cock, better than your own husband, better than any cock you've ever had. This is right on so many levels. You know he's likely cheating on you anyway, right? This is not only right, it's payback, Justice.'

He took out his cock, stroking hard, his shaft swelled in his hand and stretched out to a formidable length as he imagined fucking her again. He could feel her on his cock, almost catch her scent as he sat there. He could see where he'd fucked her unconscious the night before and that sent shivers of raw lust shuddering through him. Her pictures drove him wild, fuelling his lust. He noted that she wasn't wearing fishnets or suspenders, but the heels were visible occasionally and her thong left her cunt on display when she fingered herself. 'Not a bad attempt, I'll have to take you shopping so you can more accurately follow my instructions. Stockings next time, not tights.' he texted her back. The fact that she was fingering herself, showing off her underwear and behaving like a whore for him tempered his need for immediate action and discipline. It was torturous to stuff his cock back into his pants, but his cum was for his Sister now, not a tissue.

By her call at eleven he was outside in his pick up, parked in a drive way and grinning as the seconds rolled past. Sure enough she did not disappoint with her call, bringing a bigger grin to his face as he answered to see her face. Listening to her he smirked. "You were always a dirty little slut Kate, you just needed me to bring it out in you. You just needed to be able to show off what a depraved little bitch you could be in front of your own brother." he answered her, watching her slap away at that perfect taut firm ass. "Fuck yeah, that looks real good. Tear off your tights now, strip them off and really go to town on that cunt and ass. Finger that viciously tight pussy of yours until your fuck juice is running down to your wrist... and redden those ass cheeks until they are one spank away from welting before you stop, okay Sis... and make sure I see it." he growled over the line, eyes fixed on the glimpses he saw of her violating her own body for their joint amusement and pleasure. Every smack against her ass made his cock twitch and throb wildly, as he watched her abuse herself. "That's enough, you're going to fucking make me come. Back to work now Sis, I'll send you a message later." he told her abruptly.

At twelve he sent... 'You need to go home for lunch at about one Sis. Make whatever excuses you need to, don't worry, I'll make sure you get back to work in time. probably. Right now you need to make your excuses.' he finished, then looked at the items he had brought with him to her house with a grin. He figured she would be there soon enough, so he sat down on the steps in front of her front door and waited patiently.

Last edited:
Oh shit. She had a hard time remembering because she was pretty blissed out at that point. Nice giving her instructions in the middle of sex, *jerk.* She wrote back to it. She could have called him an ass or bastard but she wanted him to know she was kidding and joking with him. This whole instruction and teased during her work day was really helping it fly by for her. Sending him the pictures and video felt so naughty.

Tearing off the tights she threw them to the side, panting now she really fucked her pussy and smacked her ass for him. Putting on that show to really get his attention. She wanted him to loose control and maybe let her cum but no he stopped her suddenly. Panting harshly it took he a moment to right herself on her shaky legs. Moaning softly she stood back up straight. She had been sooooo close. It took her a couple minutes to clean up, fix her clothes and hair before heading back down to her desk to shove the pantyhose in there. Her core was just constantly aching and dripping now. Fuckkk....

Sitting at her desk for a long while she just started down at the computer there. She was just so wet and needy. That was when she got the message to go home. She told her co-workers she needed to make sure her husband had a couple things before he left and they let her head home. Rushing back there she took her bike like she liked to do. This time the seat squeezed right up against her wet sex. "Mnn...." even peddling seemed to add to the frustration. It teased her but wasn't enough to get her off. The bike ride over was maybe five minutes so when she pulled up to the front of the house seeing him it took her a moment to stand up and the seat was drenched.

"Sorry, I... got here as fast as I could," Kate was panted softly. She was starting to find things to grind herself against to relieve the ache but in the long run it just made it so much worse. Parking her bike she stepped towards him knowing he'd notice the bike seat she was grinding against on her ride over but that was okay, maybe she wanted him to see how wet she was now.

Chris watched the vid she had sent him of her ass smacking and fingering, over and over again. God, how had he resisted her for so long? Only by being in another country he expected. Seeing her shred her tights and abuse her flesh made him hard, drunk on lust. He wanted to get up and go fuck her at the library, not even wait for her to get here, but he managed to control his urges and feed on the lust to fuel his strength and his eagerness. If he had been there with her, he knew he would have nailed her hard right there against the toilet. A new era was beginning and he and his sister would relish every day of it. He noticed her coming on her bike and gave himself a good view of her as she cycled up. It was a hard call to know who was cock teasing the hardest, girls in yoga pants showing off their hot bodies in sprayed on spandex, or those who rode bikes, flashing thighs and panties each time the wheels went around, showing off their perfect asses and hot figures. When a girl was that fuckable, that teasing, that asking to be fucked, then why should they be ignored just because they were your sister?

"Good to see you Sis. I got you something." he held up the bag he was carrying. "Got you a couple of things in fact." he grinned, glancing at the seat as she finished parking her bike. He pulled her over by her waist, turning her to face the door. "Better hurry up and get us inside." he told her, moving up close to push against her. His bulge pressed into her firm tight ass, letting her know how hard he was as his hot breath washed against her ear as he leaned in to whisper into it. "I know you want to be punished for forgetting to do as you were asked Sis, you seem to be a little bit of a pain whore don't you? By the way you were spanking your ass got me so fucking hard, I almost came from watching you abuse yourself in that bathroom at work. I wanted to come down there and fuck you hard in front of your colleague. You know she'd never report us, just finger herself watching you come. She probably wants to fuck you anyway, everyone who looks at you must want to fuck you... shame... only I get to do that from now on." he hissed, licking her earlobe. His hands stroked down her sides, when they reached the hem of her black knee length skirt he pulled it up, briefly exposing her thighs to his nails as he drew them along her skin. He then released it to allow her legs to be covered again.

"I wonder if anyone is watching... they'll just assume siblings being playful, won't they? They would have to be real sick to think that you were fucking your own brother." His roaming hands found the keys as he moved them about her, taking them in hand he opened the door himself and pushed her inside, closing it behind him. "I want you to pick up some gym gear, white if you have it, we can do a few sets down there after work. I'll drop you back there and pick you up later, so you can leave your bike here." he explained, opening the bag he'd brought with him. He reached in and took out a couple of things. "I got you these." he told her, handing her a spiralling gold arm band. It was the sort worn between shoulder and elbow, in the shape of a snake, winding around with red gemstones for eyes. "Snakes are good for representing sin, aren't they? And you're the most sinfully depraved woman I know Sis." he nodded, before handing her something else. It was a gold collar which was in the shape of a snake, circling around a neck, head and tail not quite meeting at the front. Again its eyes were red sparkles. It was a sparkle which matched the one in his eyes.

"I want to see you in them. Naked of course, except for your heels." he said simply, eye fucking her from head to toe before resting his eyes on hers. "I'll be here by the door, we need to christen this hall, remove any memories you might have of it that don't involve me. of course, time is limited." he confessed. "When you get back I want you to rub this into your skin." he tossed her a bottle of body oils. I want to see you shining for me." he grinned, "Before I give your cunt some proper attention... and while you are oiling yourself up for me I want you to tell me if you've ever thought about fucking a girl. Ever thought about any other sick and twisted little acts... because incest doesn't seem to be your only perversion. I know you want me to fuck your tight little ass as well." he grinned.

Kate looked at the bag feeling her heart pound in her chest. What had he gotten her, she wondered. There could be any number of crazy things in that bag. Gasping as she was pinned against the door for a moment, "I-I'm not a pain whore- I'm just doing what you tell me to d-do." She never considered herself one to like painf before, but then again she never really explored that realm with anyone.

That colleague would probably join in if she saw them going at it. Probably wouldn't even ask who he was she would just walk right over and join in. She was really pretty too, not quiet like Kate she had a bit more meat on her but she would like a good time. Gasping as the door was opened she quickly moved inside, "I have... white.. matching white top and bottoms." She wondered what he would do with white clothing. Looking at the bag she watched as he pulled out a nice arm wrap out. Oh...

Blushing a little, he got her a present. Even if it was a sinful it was still very pretty, "those are really pretty." She did like nice things like most women. Going back into the other room she grabbed her gym clothes and came back naked but in her heels. "I have thought about being with a woman. Remember my friend Ally? We made out back in high school a few times but that was about it. We almost went all the way one drunk night and we didn't really talk since then." She grabbed the jewelry slipping it on. Then grabbed the oil rubbing it over herself and over her breasts making them hard from the cool yet nicely warm oil. "I've thought about going down on a woman... it seems like it would be fun. I've often wondered if a woman would be softer..."

Her hands ran along her body running the oil over every inch of her making her skin shine. Looking back at him she was so ready to take him again or to be teased by him, she never thought she would be in her hallway on a lunch break covered in oil waiting for him to take her. After all her edging sessions this morning she was very ready to cum. Her essence was even dripping down her legs more so with him here.

"I'm glad you are doing what I tell you to Sis, I never wanted to be a rapist... that's likely what would have happened, because there's no way that I can resist you." Chris told his sister as she made her statement. Resistance was impossible, only indulgence was the way forward with Kate. "As for the pain thing, sure, it's not too painful is it?" he asked, squeezing her ass, fingers digging at her clothes to make her feel them against her ass cheeks. "It's better when the pain turns to pleasure, but sometimes it's better when it hurts. We'll have to see how things turn out, you;ll be able to give me your expert opinion when I fuck your ass." he commented with a wicked grin.

"Good." he simply nodded when she confirmed the gym wear that she had. "Does it turn see through when you sweat too much? I guess we'll find out." he continued to grin, nodding as she looked at the things he'd bought her. "Yeah, pretty like the woman they were bought for." he nodded, "And themed to help you recall who bought them and what they mean." he added. "They mean that you belong to me, you belong to your brother. That's because you've seen the light Kate, you've seen that only a brother and sister can truly achieve ecstasy together, everything else i bullshit." he slid a hand around her neck, fingers splayed against the back of head, his lips moving to lay claim to hers for a while before he released her to do as he had asked,

He nodded as she returned, admiring her new jewellery as she spoke about her school friend. "I might like to see a woman fuck you Sis, would you like that? Or at least assist in the teasing of you, it might help to motivate you. I suppose that you might want to fuck one yourself? I'll think about it for the future, right now I have plenty that I want to do to you, aside from simply watching... although that's plenty fun as well." he informed her, watching her oil herself up. He reached out, sliding his hands around her tits, thumbing her hard nipples as she stroked at her skin with the oil. His hands clutched at her breasts, sliding about them on a sheen of liquid heat as he kneaded and compressed and manhandled her tits without pause. Stepping up to her he shoved her back against the front door, his hands roaming about her until they both sank down between her thighs. He drove the fingers of his right hand into her cunt with ease, lathered with a sheen of the oils she'd just used and her own juices. His digits began to play with her insides, his thumb working at her clit outside as he drilled into her easy enough to penetrate three knuckles deep with a single thrust.

He forced in three fingers within a matter of moments. Behind her he tugged at her plug, pulling it free and letting it drop to the carpet as he drove a oil soaked digit into her rectal tract, pushing into her ass as he fought to burrow three fingers into her cunt from behind. The tightness was exhilarating as he stuffed fingers into her from both directions at once. His lisp moved against hers, his tongue slashing its way into her mouth and feasting on her own as he indulged himself. Slopping and sucking sounds filled the hall. "Do you think your neighbours will hear anything, if you were to come right here, like you did at my place, screaming like a slut?" he asked. "You won't though, will you Kate? Because I haven't told you that you can." he grinned, pumping his fingers back and forth in her tight holes, fucking her cunt with his digits as he teased two fingers unto her asshole, invading her rectum. Sucking, slurping, squelching, the obscenity of a sister being fingered by her brother dominated the hall as he lowered his lips, trailing lips to her nipples, nipping at them, biting her shoulder, teasing her throat. "Take out my cock... jerk me off Sis." he growled. "Jerk me off while you think about what we're going to do at the gym later. What I'm going to do there to my own sweet sister."

Back
Top Bottom