Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female NSFW - Tails Deserves Something Nice

AswanFox

Star
Greetings, programs! I am AswanFox, and today I'm looking for something I almost never participate in: fandom.

tailsandhiswives.jpg
I've been a fan of the Sonic The Hedgehog games for a very, very long time, and in particular, I've always had an affinity for Tails. He's a fun character, a friendly lil' guy who does his best to help defeat Robotnik and save the world. Sonic, of course, usually gets more of the spotlight, but Tails doesn't mind, he's off working on his next invention and is really too busy to worry about his share of the glory.

What I'd like to do is help give Tails a small reward for everything he's done, as it were.

In this scenario, I would be playing Tails as an adult, as I hope would be any other characters involved. It has been a few months since the last attempt by Eggman to take over the world, and for once in his life, Tails finds himself at loose ends. He finds himself puttering around his workshop with little to do; his old inventions don't really need tinkering with, and the muse has not struck for anything new. Tails' plight, however, has not gone unnoticed. Although he has never been good at exploring such things on his own, he has attracted a number of admirers over the years, people who care about him as more than a friend, and who think that at long last he ought to know it.

The long and short of it is, Tails gets a visit from someone special, or perhaps even a group of someones, as in the image on the left. The characters represented need not be the ones you pick, necessarily, nor do they need to be canon; OCs are fine too! Also, the setting for this would not be tied to any one comic or game continuity, so any character is fair game.

This would be largely cuddly and romantic, although as you can tell from the image, Tails might go a little harder than perhaps his partners expect. Kinks and such can be discussed! The best way to contact me is via PM.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom