Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Forbidden Treasure [Mr.Master and I]

Though yet asleep she moved a bit, breathing in softly as she felt the feel of warm skin against her. Though not pulling away she seemed to press against it, almost welcoming the feeling. Though the bruises on her neck, if someone stood far away would easily be able to tell it was a print of a hand, the tips of the fingers darker than the other around her neck. Though she was breathing easily which was a good sign. Turning a bit, she rolled in her sleep and gave a light grunt of pain as she rolled onto her side.

The night passed on by slowly the rocking of the ship keeping her in a nice deep sleep until the sun shone through the windows and directly onto the bed over her face. Her eyes fluttered open and she groaned, her fingers running up to rub her eyes as she slowly sat up in the bed, the sheets falling down to rest at her legs and she leaned against the wall above the bed as the ship continued to lightly rock. Turning on the bed she stood up and pulled on the pair of pants she had borrowed from him, tucking in her shirt. Though after having gotten some rest her body began to ache and grow sore from what seemed like a night that lasted an eternity.

Her back sore, her breasts bruised and the cut under her left breast slightly scabbed though slightly bleeding. Looking down she saw that some blood had seeped out during the night and stained his shirt. Sighing she pulled her boots on before she looked over to see the sleeping Captain and managed to give a light smile before she turned on her heel and stepped out of the room, the door shutting lightly behind her. Her feet meeting each step before she was greeted by the salty sea air and her eyes closed as she breathed in. Walking over to the side of the 'Lovers Laugh' she leaned against the railing and looked down.

Ethel Bonney, a strong, determined pirate who ravaged, looted and salvaged many never thought that she would ever be... broken. But with flinching at the slightest movement that a man made ruined it, it almost seemed the only man she felt slightly safe by was Windslow, could she trust him or her own crew? She sighed and shook her head, they would never do a thing like that to her. Her head turned, her eyes peering down at the chest upon the deck, the rope and bandanna that was wrapped around her head lay beside it and she looked down.

He was exhausted when he went down, and was only slightly less exhausted when he got up, although the exhaustion was merely mental. He was stiff after a night in the hammock, but limbered up nicely enough. Bonney was already gone, so he took his time, getting himself dressed and shaving.

When he finally stepped out on deck, he was feeling much better; his tiredness only showed in his eyes. He made the rounds, checking in with his skeleton crew, and tended the wounded that were on bedrest. It was only later, around midday, when he had the chance to catch up to Bonney near the forecastle, where her treasure chest still sat. "Good morning, Cap'n. Did you sleep well?"

Ethel turned her head to see Captain Windslow and she breathed in softly, "Yeah I slept all right. But now I'm sore as hell.." She grumbled and closed her eyes for a moment. "Thank you for the bed." She re-opened her eyes and looked over to him, giving a small smile. The bruises on her neck now showing a lot more and her head tilted down. Her fingers ran up and touched her neck and just touching it made it hurt but she kept the look of pain from her eyes.

"You offered me your bed and I caught up my rest." She nodded and turned to look towards him. "I shall trade with you. I shall sleep in the hammock, or I as well will sleep down with my crew. Your pick, Captain." She said and nodded her head once more. She looked down to see the blood seeping through again, lightly growling through her teeth as her arms crossed just over her chest. "I.. need yer kit again, Captain." She looked to him and moved her arms to show his shirt that was stained and once again staining with more from the slice under her breast. She may not sew it up the best but she'd try to do it.

Windslow furrowed his brow at the spot of blood, both its presence and its location. "By all means. Come, back to the cabin. I have materials there."

On the way back, he tried to speak lightly. "I see your chin has scabbed over nicely. This... other cut should have done as well, but perhaps it's deeper, or... more blood vessels... " he finished rather lamely. It was awkward. "I understand if you don't want a man to tend to it, but the least i can do is advise and help you prepare, even if you do the work yourself. I promise I won't look any more than you wish me to..."

She looked up to him, he probably thought she got it just from fighting. But she remembered it vividly as if she bit them they'd cut off her nipples and fingers. And one hand held the knife to her breast, slicing it. Reaching the cabin she shrugged and peered around a bit, "If.. if you have a Mirror, you could 'old it." She nodded her head slowly and looked up to him. She didn't feel weird about to be half naked in front of a man, but it was windslow there was something...different. She almost felt shy to be naked around him, she had before but that was because she was stripped naked and now she was trying to sew herself up.

She shrugged and shook her head, "You've seen it all already." She cocked her brow and looked up to him as she opened up the kit and grabbed a needle and she waited for him to at least even hold a small square piece of mirror. She grew a bit hesitant but she eventually pulled her shirt off after unbuttoning it, exposing her upper half. She peered to the side and moved it has scabbed a bit but it wasn't even half way, the cut too deep as with each touch a trickle of blood seeped out. "Thank you.." She said, meaning the kit and the bed and the clothes...everything.

He cocked an eyebrow, amused. "Well, if I've seen it all already, why don't you let me stitch it? I've got a gentle touch, and I know from experience, it's never easy to get a straight suture when you're flinching from your own pain." He had his hand-mirror, a polished steel square a foot on a side with a handle, but he was serious about doing the stitching. He threaded a needle, in any case, for whomever was to wield it.

"Ethel, I'm not saying this isn't a... strange situation. For both of us," he said gently, as he sat her on the bed and knelt by the side of it, ready to hold the mirror or do the stitching, whichever she wanted of him. "But honestly, I can restrain my powerful attraction to you long enough to heal your injury!" He said the last with a chuckle, but there was an edge of seriousness to it, or at least to part of it. He was attracted to her, even moreso now that he knew she was... was human. Not just a ball-breaking bitch of a pirate captain, but a person. Strangely, knowing there was a vulnerability hidden deep inside made her even more lovely.

She peered to the side and bit her bottom lip before closing her eyes and giving a light sigh. Damn him, for being right. She knew it would hurt with each prick she'd feel and she'd pull back. But if he did it, he'd get it done and fast. She looked to him and cocked her brow a light smirk growing across her face. "Attracted to me, huh?" she asked with a chuckle before she shook her head and cleared her throat, "Here.." She looked to him and took the mirror and let him keep the needle as she shook her head. "I know I'll never get the job done." She set the mirror down onto the bed beside her and looked up to him slowly. "Just..get it over with." She nodded her head as she leaned back a bit and moved so he could get the cut just under her breast.

Windslow knelt and managed to keep his mind on the wound as a wound, not as a part of her breast. The suture was ready, and he took a breath. "Right. Best grit your teeth; bound to be a bit sensitive, but it's not too broad a cut, so a couple, three stitches ought to suffice." He took hold of her breast gently but firmly with his left hand, holding the cut closed while his right hand dipped quickly against it, doing the stitching swiftly so that she wouldn't have time to draw away much. In fact, by the time she was reacting, involuntarily drawing away, he was done with the main stitches, and just needed to tie off the thread.

"There we are. Right as rain in a few days," he said, snipping the end off the tied thread with a tiny pair of surgical scissors. He moved her breast again just to make sure the stitches were holding; already, the bleeding was stopping, so at least that seemed to be working. It was only now that his brain chose to realize he was so casually manipulating Ethel Bonney's bosom. He flushed from his neck to the tops of his ears. "Oh, terribly sorry," he murmured, pulling back, but his hand stayed just a crucial few instants longer than it needed to...

Leaning back, she nodded her head as her eyes closed and she breathed in as she could feel the pinch of the needle pricking her skin and she gasped but just as she pulled away she noticed that he was done and she swallowed. She knew he was right, if she had done it it wouldn't have gotten done. She nodded her head, the blood stopping as the thread was finished and she looked down to it, "thank you." She said softly and moved a bit but stopped as she felt his somewhat rough fingers brushing along her breast and she flushed lightly just as he noticed it as well.

"It's.. it's okay." She whispered but felt his hand linger a few moments. Her hand moved up just as she felt him pull away and her hand rested on his, palm down and her eyes traveled up. She didn't know what she was doing, but yet she didn't stop herself either. She breathed in lightly and sat up, keeping him in the same position upon the floor on his knees and her sitting on the edge. Sitting up, her eyes closed as her lips lightly met his. Sure, Ethel Bonney was a cruel hearted, bitch who didn't care how many lives she might have taken that day. But deep inside, there was something different about her.. almost caring. But most people didn't see that side of her, her weak side. The only person alive to see her weak side was Captain Windslow. But she leaned forward, her other hand moving as her fingers pressed into his cheek.

They kissed, there on the bedside, His hand beneath hers against her naked breast and her other hand caressing his face, and he felt his eyes closing. The first light kiss brushed apart, and he moved instinctively forward, just a little, to bring their lips into contact again, better contact, with more pressure and more passion.

Something felt like it was blossoming in his chest, and he wasn't sure what it was, not after so many years at sea and so many drunken ports of call and so many willing affections, both freely given and purchased. He wasn't the brigand she had been, but he was still hardened and jaded after his years in piracy. But this... this sensation was unique, and he didn't know what to do with it.

As his kiss moved forward, so did his hands, sliding off her breast and around to her back, while his free hand came up from the other side. He moved into her, easing his arms around her, embracing her while their lips pressed and slid and parted slightly.

Feeling his hands moving to rest around her back, touching her skin. She breathed in but couldn't help but lean forward more into the kiss. Though it seemed only moments passed when her eyes opened and she realized what was happening, her hands moving to rest on his chest and she pulled back a bit from the kiss. Breaking it, she looked up to him and her eyes closed before she sat up and it hit her. "I'm sorry.." She whispered and felt her face press against his shoulder and chest lightly, her eyes watering slowly as a few tears streamed down her face.

She pulled away and her hands moved up as they covered her face, her elbows upon her knees and she breathed in sharply. "I shouldn't have done so. I..I with.." She stammered and shook her head, she had never felt like this before, she was always so strong, determined and quite..mean. But she was showing her true self in front of him, even more so her weak side. "I'm.. never like this." She whispered and looked up to him, her eyes slightly puffy and red. "I never let anyone see this..I know I'm a bitch most of the time.. but I'm a person too." She whimpered slightly, she truly liked him. The kiss felt wonderful, but now more so she was afraid of what 'could' happen, with what had happened to her earlier; his men violating her for what seemed like hours in her mind or more so eternity.

Van Graaf had succeeded. She was broken, she trembled softly. Her hands grasping his arms as her face pressed into his chest and she let it out as she began to sob softly into his shirt. "What.. what if I get pregnant.." She whispered inbetween her deep breaths and sobs and shook her head, "That..was their plan." She wiped her eyes as they closed tighter.

He cradled her in his arms as she broke down against his shoulder, and kept his arms around her when she pulled back and covered her face. She was never like this, she said, and he agreed, he'd never heard of her reacting like this, but why would he, if she only did it with trusted people. Unless she had no trusted people...

She looked up at him, and called herself a bitch, most of the time, and he just smiled at her. And then she leaned into him again, face against his shirt, and breathed her fears. Pregnancy. He frowned, realizing what they must have done to her, how she must be feeling. No wonder she was opening up like this, so frightened.

"Well," he whispered slowly. "If you are, indeed, pregnant..." he paused, thinking. "Well, we'll have to lay in more stores, of course. Fresh foods, that's important. We could rig a bassinet from a hammock and a small shipping crate, get some padding... At some point, we'd have to use some of the treasure to spend a few years living on land, I suppose; kids need space to run and play, other kids to be friends with..." He rambled on a bit more, drawing a sketch of a life, of child-rearing and more respectable privateering, always saying "we" and "us."

And why not? Why shouldn't he? He smiled as he spoke, just going with the feeling, the inspiration, the idea forming in his head, and it kept feeling right.

Though she uncovered her eyes and she sat up a bit, her face still soaked to the bone with her tears as she looked to him. Though she was surprised that he kept saying the words.. 'We'. It caused a small smile to grow upon her face, "We..?" She asked softly and swallowed as she wiped her eyes. "You'd want to help me?" She asked and sighed a bit, she had been afraid that she'd be dropped off at port and now instead of being known as Bloody Ethel Bonney she was Pregnant Ethel Bonney, not a very scary pregnant pirate.

But just hearing him say the words 'We' began to slowly make her spirits somehow rise, she didn't know him very well but the fact that he was willing to help her. And to get treasure to stay on land and raise their child. And yet, Windslow was right as well. She had no trusted people, except her crew but she couldn't open up like this to them, they wouldn't understand it very much. But the fact that she was opening up and quite a lot to Windslow had surprised her, but she needed someone and it seemed that it was going to be him.

She looked up to him and gave a light breath in, "I.. I wanted to be pregnant but with someone.. I love." She said and peered to the ground. "That may seem odd to hear from Ethel Bonney, but I do have a somewhat soft side." She turned her head to look up to Captain Windslow and she swallowed. "But who even knows if I am.. I..I'm just afraid." She whispered and leaned against him. The fact that she was raped was what worried her, holding tight against Windslow now as the possibilities raced through her mind.

He stopped rambling when she interrupted with her "we". "Of course I'd help, you Ethel," he said softly, and just looked at her a bit. She finally admitted that even she had a softer side... and he smiled gently at her as she admitted her fear. "I would be afraid, too, Ethel. And we don't always get to choose what happens to us, but we can choose what we do."

He gathered her hands in his, and made her lean back so he could look her in the eyes. "The treasure out there, that you've sacrificed so much for; just your share could buy you and your child a comfortable life. But you need help, too, we all do. I have... It's partly my fault. So I would help you, regardless. But Ethel... Now that I've seen your soft side... I want to love you. I've fallen, and I want it to go on." He breathed deeply, controlling his own nervousness, as his mouth just spoke and he wasn't even sure precisely what he was going to say before he heard it with his own ears. "If that scum did plant a seed in your belly, it's not the little barnacle's fault, and I'll help you raise it like it were my own. And if they didn't... then I'd want us to raise our own in truth." He flushed at that, but it was true.

"And besides," he continued, "Now that I've seen your secret side, you have to take steps to protect your hidden treasures. Either kill me or marry me." He leaned in a little bit, intoning "Wed men tell no tales!"

Hearing the last part she couldn't help but actually laugh now and she smiled and shook her head as she looked up to Windslow and into his eyes, "Really?" She asked softly and she peered down before she ran her fingers along her forehead and then she looked back up to him. "I can't kill you." She shook her head slowly, "I could have much earlier but.." She smiled and felt his hands take hers and she had leaned back to look up and into his eyes before she smiled. "Mrs. Ethel Bonney Windslow." She said and laughed once again before she sighed.

But soon her face flushed and she almost lost her breath and she parted her lips to breath in and she looked up into his eyes. "Raise or own in truth." She said and closed her eyes, the thought of Van Graaf or his other crew men getting her pregnant had scared her, but the thought of being pregnant with Windslows child on caused a smile to grow upon her face and she swallowed, she couldn't believe she was thinking like this or more so acting like this. What had Windslow done to her....nothing.

She had wanted to get pregnant with the one she loved and it seemed that time was coming as she, one of the most evil pirates was getting butterflies in her stomach when she was even around Windslow. She moved and wrapped her arms around his neck and she pulled him into a hug, her face pressing into his chest and into the crick of his neck as her eyes closed.

He held her as she trembled, face pushed into his shoulder, his neck. It was an intimate gesture, and not just because she was still shirtless. He felt... well, he felt at peace, really. He was always comfortable on the seas, he enjoyed his position and his "job," but there was always a hunger for something, something beyond gold or revenge or smashing the Spanish. And now he didn't feel it. So perhaps... perhaps the infamous Bloody Ethel Bonney was good for him in a deeply personal way.

He stroked her hair and held her, and finally murmured softly, "If you can't kill me, then my fate is sealed. Mrs. Ethel Bonney Windslow." He paused, still stroking her hair, still holding her. "Ethel Windslow," he said, trying it out. "Jack and Ethel Windslow. The Windslows! Look, honey, it's the Windslows, coming over for tea. Hide the silver; you know how they like to plunder..." He chuckled a little, knowing he was being silly, which was unbefitting a pirate captain, but he was almost giddy with the sensation of it all.

Her body pressed up against his, her face into the crick of his neck and the feeling of his fingers running through her hair seemed to calm her down a bit. Her trembling stopping, though her tears still streaming but not as much. But through it all she stifled a quiet laugh and she looked up to him, "The Windslows.." She whispered and sat up slowly, though her hands still resting on his arms and she breathed in softly. "But.. I though ya had to go thru a ceremony fer that." She said and rubbed the side of her head as she watched him.

Though all that seemed to matter right now was the fact that he was willing to marry her and that he wanted to, if she was pregnant to help take care of it. And if not then have their own, which made her heart skip a beat oddly but it was a nice feeling and her fingers touched her bare stomach a bit. "I... I should get dressed.." She whispered and slowly pushed herself away from him as she grabbed his shirt before pulling it onto her shoulders and her arms through the holes.

"Oh, you want a ceremony?" he asked, and then let her free to shrug on another one of his shirts, a fresh one. He didn't have too many more, so he was going to have to dig out her clothes from the hold sometime soon. But he liked the way she moved. Particularly now; there was an extra something to it, something... something joyful, he thought. Or maybe he was projecting his own emotions...

"hmmm... We'll have to wait for port if you want a church wedding, but if it's a marriage at sea you're after, I believe the captain of a ship can do that anytime under sail." He cleared his throat and then spoke up as if addressing the empty room. "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness the union of these two people..."

She buttoned up the white shirt as it hung down to her mid thighs and she moved her pants to tuck her shirt back in. Though she turned and cocked her brow, "I will not 'ave a church weddin' Cap'n." She stated and sat down onto the edge of the bed once again. "We 'ave a church weddin' that will be the perfect time to have us imprisoned." She shook her head, "And I rather like the sea more than a silly closed in church." She sighed and looked down before she scratched the side of her head. She smiled as he began to act as the preacher and she laughed as she nodded, "Yer very good at that, Jack." she said before she bit her lip, "Er.. Windslow." She smiled and looked to him. "Shall we break the news to the men?" She asked, not sure if now was right or later on.'

"Ever the pragmatist," he chuckled. Then, after she continued, he frowned. "Ethel, come now. I've just basically asked ye to marry me. In fact," and here he got down on one knee. "Ethel Bonney, would ye do me the honor of bein' me wife and partner, and take to callin' me Jack like a proper friend, and work side by side in all the pirating we may do henceforth? Would you, Ethel?"

(short, and sorry, but it's dialogue, so we can move faster)

(It's fine, =D )

Ethel smiled and looked to him and cocked her head to the side before she nodded her head, "Aye.." She whispered and stepped forward before she made him stand back up. Finding her arms moving to wrap around his neck and her lips to press against his, her eyes closing. "Yes, I will. Jack." She said against his lips and she re-opened her eyes as she looked into his and she smiled widely this time, a soft laugh escaping her throat and she pressed her face into his neck, her arms around his waist and she breathed in softly.

Windslow... Jack. Jack stood, slowly, embracing Ethel. He held her as she sighed and just breathed, just felt the emotion grow between them. It's not like they hadn't known about each other, and then their introduction was full of conflict but respect. And it was the relationship forged in the fire of the mutiny that really showed each of them the other's vulnerabilities and strengths. And he would always remember how, though she had been brutally used for hours by the mutineers, she was still ready to step out and fight them alone barely ten minutes after her rescue. He'd seen her at her weakest, and yet seen her come back strong almost instantly. Not wise, perhaps, but strong. And that kind of woman was someone he could respect and love.

"So, the crew," he murmured into her hair. "They're your men. I don't think they'd believe the news coming from me."

Her arms just stayed wrapped around his waist, her face pressed into his neck as she breathed in his scent, mixture of rum, sweat and the sea. Though her eyes opened and she nodded her head slowly as she slowly pulled back and looked up to him. "We'll tell 'em together. Aye?" she asked and nodded her head as she moved her hand and felt her fingers moving to grasp his hand in hers and she turned as she slowly moved to the door. Twisting the knob and opening it she slowly stepped out and breathed in. "Men, gather round'. We got some news for ya." She nodded and a few whispered as they eyed her hand grasping Windslows.

When the whole of their small crew was gathered about, Jack cleared his throat. "Cap'n Bonney and I actually have only a little of consequence to our names. All I've really got is this fine ship. All she's really got is the loyalty of her fine crew." He gazed around at the men, who had been enemies just a few days before, but now he trusted more than it turns out he should have trusted his old crew. "Well..." he demured, "... and a load of treasure rich enough to choke the King of Spain, am I right, gentlemen?"

A chorus of satisfied chuckles rose up as Jack smiled around at them. He opened his mouth to continue, then paused, and looked over. "Cap'n?" He gestured with his free hand for her to take the floor.

She couldn't help but give a soft satisfied chuckle as well before she looked over to him and then back over to the crew. "What's goin' on 'ere?" Bo'sun asked and Ethel breathed in lightly. "Well lets say, we're gonna be 'aving a little weddin' soon." She cocked her brow and some of the men cocked their heads to the side with slightly confused faces and she sighed. "Windslow and I are gettin' Married." She said with a nod and a smile. "Oooh.." A few said.

"But..why?" One of their men asked and she looked over to Jack and she smiled. "Sure, we fully met face to face not too long ago. 'ave head of each other a bit. But.. there's somethin' special there." She nodded and she looked over. "Bloody Ethel Bonney.. is gettin' married?" One asked and couldn't help but laugh out. "Aye and if ya don't like it. You can get off of port without getting yer part of the treasure." She said and he shut up before she grinned. "It'll be here on the ship. And try to dress nice." She said and couldn't help but chuckle as her arm moved around Jacks waist, finding herself pressed against his side and chest.

Back
Top Bottom