Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Attention (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He chuckled softly and squeezed his hand, "As much as I appreciate your offer, I must respectfully decline~ I should be good for a long while now~"

He grinned and nuzzled into his neck, holding him close; just like he used to when they were dating. It hurt, but it was a good hurt.

Things didn't stay as they did that night. They tried to keep talking, keep trying to repair what they had, but Clyde pushed away again. All over his damn job.

He had an image to keep. Being known as a gay sports star would ruin his whole career. Being known as gay would just ruin things for him in general.

To Jack, he just felt used. All that sweet talking just for a quick fuck and weeks of being ghosted? What an asshole.

Clyde felt like a dick for ducking out of Jack's life like that again. But he had everything he ever wanted, he couldn't take any risks. But he was so lonely. He missed Jack so much. He sighed, sitting alone in his giant apartment on his laptop and decided to just beat it. Even fleeting, it was a small joy. He pulled up an incognito tab and started looking around.

It was a cam site, which he never usually trusted because they were full of viruses, but so far so good. What really caught his attention was the thumbnail for one of the streams looked like Jack.

Little did he know at the moment, but it was Jack. Hell, it was extra money. He was wearing thigh high stockings, held up by a garter belt around his slim waist, and he had a cutesy cloth mask covering the lower part of his face. He had his leg lifted, the vibrator inside him was buzzing like crazy, reacting to all the tips that were being sent in.

Jack was still using this to pay for college, still going through it. That, and he couldn't lie. He loved the attention.

Jack had done up his eye makeup to make them glow with a needy haze, gripping the sheets and praising 'daddy', (anyone who tipped high enough and demanded it, basically), in any way they wanted.

What was he doing? Was he just getting off? Was he just showing off? What was happening? Why couldn't he look away?

Jack whined a bit when the tips stopped, and he sat there just waving his ass around for the camera. "You guys are so mean..~ You've edged me for hours now~" he said. Fuck, that nice breathless whine. Clyde knew it all too well.

He threw money out before he could stop himself. He threw out $500 and gasped loudly, "Shit!!" He yelled.

Jack looked and his eyes widened before the vibrator kicked on as high as it would go. "H-Haah, f-fuck~!! S-So generous, daddy~!! Th-Thank you~!!" He cried.

Jack came hard and suddenly, making a mess all over himself and the bed, but the vibrator kept going, pulsing and buzzing loudly. "S-Sens.. sensitive..~!!" He cried out.

Back
Top Bottom