Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Attention (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

PoisonousIvee

Cluster
His whole world came crashing down with just one simple phrase.

"I don't think we should see each other anymore."

It was so cold. So harsh. Like he didn't care. Clyde didn't even bat an eye, his expression hard and uncaring.

Why? What did I do?

"I need to focus on my career, I can't have you getting in the way of that."

His career? His football was more important than what they had? What they shared and did together? How was that fair? Why did Jack always get back seat to some stupid sport?

"It's been real, you know? I had a lot of fun."

Shut up.

"I wish you the best, ok? Take care of yourself."

Shut up, you prick.

Jack didn't even let him give one last kiss for the road, it hurt so fucking bad. He went home and sobbed right after, dumping out all his pain until he was just numb. He was hung up for years, keeping tabs on the asshole that stomped on his heart. He was bitter, beyond bitter. But fuck if he still didn't love him.

Clyde became a renowned college football star before actually getting into the NFL. A Broncos player, how funny.

Jack decided to fuck with Clyde when he could, spreading rumors online, even looking for him at bars. He told himself he was over Clyde, over all the awful nights he spent alone, wondering what he'd done wrong.

He found Clyde at yet another club, with another girl on his arm. He looked bored, like the alcohol he was drinking wasn't working. He never worked up the courage to actually approach him, so he always just watched Clyde from a distance. A lot of the rumors Jack would start got shushed by Clyde's agent so for a long while the stallion never heard a word of it.

He looked so handsome over in his little VIP booth, even if his expression was kinda sad. Clyde could feel someone staring, he could always feel staring. So he finally tried to find who it was. Their eyes met and it was like it was only them there in the club.

Jack made a noise and immediately looked away. He couldn't be seen, least of all by Clyde.

When he looked back at Clyde, he was making his way over. No, this was bad. He couldn't talk to him, he was still so weak, so hurt. But he didn't move, couldn't move. He was stuck frozen as his ex made his way over.

"Oh..." He looked embarrassed, "Uh...sorry about that...you look like a guy I knew once upon a time..."

Now he became even more embarrassed, "Sh-Shit, hey...! Uh...hey..." It was his turn to faulter, "H...How ya been...? It's been a bit..."

"Take it how ya want.." He said. This was awful. He wanted for so long to make it up to Jack but he was so hostile. It was understandable but damn, it was even harder to apologise like this.

He made a noise. "You just gonna stand there or are you gonna sit and have a drink with me for old time's sake..?" He said.

He looked away for a second before sighing softly. "See you've been doing well for yourself.."

He sat beside him and his smile became awkward, "Ah, yeah...didn't think I'd be apart of the NFL..."

Back
Top Bottom