Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Attention (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He pulled him away from the wall and stumbled a bit, snickering and just having a drunken blast before he got to the room and put him down on the bed.

"This brings back memories, huh~?" He grinned, moving over him, "Sneakin' around when ma and pop were away~ breakin' you and the bed and tryin' to explain how that happened~"

He pulled his shirt off and showed off his massive built frame. He was muscular in high school, sure, but now? Holy shit.

He got all goo-goo eyed for a moment, the booze really making this all hit different than it should have. He kissed him again and cupped his face, moaning softly against his lips.

He pushed everything off of both of them, albeit rather sloppily, but they were both undressed finally by the end of it. He reached and started to stroke him gently, wanting him ha- oh, no, actually he was already pretty hard. How long had it been for him?

He was as big as he remembered Clyde being. He felt so solid in his hand, massive and throbbing and aching for more attention as Clyde moaned almost greedily.

"F-Fuck.." he panted softly as he continued working his cock, just gently and delicately, as if teasing him.

He arched hard and cried out as he gripped the bed. "F-Fuck, Clyde, I-I can't work you if you make it this hard for me~!"

Back
Top Bottom