Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Attention (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He arched hard and cried Clyde's name out. Oh, fuck. Something about pushing Jack's knees into his chest made that sound so much better.

"F-Fuck, Clyde~!! F-First thing you do after seeing me is- H-Haah fuck~!!- m-make sure I don't walk, m-make sure that I remember j-just how bad you ruined me~?!" He cried.

Oh, he missed hearing that. Sure, he got it a lot from the girls he was with but nothing beat hearing it from him.

This was incredible. He hadn't felt this good in years. All the sex he had before was so empty and just fulfilling a need. This made him feel whole again.

Jack cried out and parted his lips. This was the best he'd felt in ages, like he'd gotten something back that he'd been missing.

He played with his tongue gently, his hips moving with slight desperation. He must have been getting close too.

He moved faster, more desperately, before slamming into him and dumping his heavy load into him,roaring Jack's name in delight.

Jack cried his name out, arching and rocking before climaxing hard, digging his fingers into the sheets.

Back
Top Bottom