Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Perfect Rose ((Akuma&LostOne))

She shuttered and eagerly returned the kiss his tail streatching her tight channel wider with every inch. Moaning she clung to his muscular frame her fur brushing against him constantly as she strugged to even out her breathing. Her own tounge shyly battled with his pushing and suckling eagerly as her essence leaked out around his tail and the tablet started to glow softly. "Mmmp." she moaned into his open mouth when her inner walls clenched around his tail trying to adjust to the thickness.

He purred against her as his member started to twitch as he got closer to exploading."Hey im getting close...That fur of yours knows what to do."He said in her mind as he played with her tongue more. His tail didn't stop as her inner walls clenched around his tail it kept pushing forword and deeper into her. It finally had reached her cervix. "Do you want me to spear it or open it gently?"He asked inside of her mind. All she needed to do was nod or give something that meant ok.

"Spear it!" she said roughly as she pulled away from the kiss panting. Caitlyn wanted to be opened for him as quickly as possible. Her desire to be filled with her large shaft was almost painful. Jerking her hips against his thick shaft she moaned as she nuzzled his neck. "Oh god I'm so close." she mumbled her inner walls spasming around him in warning of her oncoming climax. Moving her hands foreward she wrapped a hand around his cock and started stroking it softly urging him to cum once before he mated with her.

He moaned deeply.His tail pulled out till it was perfectly straight."Get ready."He said and it speared right into her womb right as he came onto her stomach. Dragonic seed spurting even up into her face as his member twtiched it took a good thirty seconds before he finally stopped. As he breathed deeply panting."God you can't really wait can you."

She whimpered almost painfully her entire body stiffening even as he covered her in his seed. A burning sensation raced up her spine and left her limp for several minutes before it started to fade and she was able to respond. "Y..yes, I want to mate with you." she managed to get out as she licked her lips free of his cum and sighed softly. Twitching her hip a moan was ripped from her throat as pain was quickly replaced by pleasure leaving her panting as she allowed her body to adjust.

He smiled."Alright."He said with a smirk."We will finally mate then."He said as he laid her down gently his tail slipping out covered in whatever her tight channel had to offer him."Now it might hurt still but I will be hilting deeply inside of you."He said. And slowly he pressed his member against her spread slit. This was still going to be a feet since he was sure she started to close up but he stretched her enough with his tail as is."Are you ready?"He asked her as he kissed her neck gently getting ready to bite her.

The slender fox nodded and bit her lip eyes shut tightly in expectation for the pain. Even as he tried to ease into the tight channel she could feel her body object to the large size inner walls clenching around him trying to grow used to the size. Caitlyn was sure the bite would hurt far more...

He kept pushing his large dragonic member into the smaller fox. It was rather a right fit still even after the tail but it was pleasurable. He gave soft yet short thrusts to ease his way up into her planning to fully put himself inside of her. "Get ready cause once i hilt inside of you im going to bite."He said as he started to nibble the same spot he tended with his licks.

She nodded and started breathing heavily as she felt the teeth pulling and teasing her skin. The thick cock continued to push inside her filling her little fox cunt streatching it as he eased into her tight womb. "Oh god..." she moaned out clinging to him even though she knew she was going to be in pain. "Your cock feels so good inside me..."

He moaned against her as he slowly pulled out before ramming straight into her this time hilting deep into the fox."God you feel so good."He purred against her. Now was the time. He opened his maw to show the row of very sharp dragonic teeth and he bit down hard on her shoulder. His teeth sinking deeper then her own kind teeth.

She let out a pained yelp her body twisting as fire raced from her shoulder. She felt the bone being cracked her grip tightened on him as she convulsed in pain. Tears welled in her honey brown eyes and fell down her cheeks. Caitlyn had expected it to hurt but the pain was almost causing her to black out. Even with him pulsing deep inside her.

He didn't let go as he thrusted into her still. His teeth only sank in deeper since her flesh was rather easy to go through, And since dragons hard scales and hard flesh it hurt them less but he didn't know it was causing her to nearly black out. The taste of fox blood and fleshed only drove his thrusting harder he was getting closer. His massive length throbbing inside of her violently.

"Hurts." she whimpered out her breathing heavy and uneven as her shoulder throbbed causing her to yelp. Tear fell freely now trickling down her cheeks as she waited for her arm to suddenly go numb. She was afraid to move it, afraid to do much for fear of making the pain worse. "Please...let go." her voice was soft and fearful, she was worried and getting progressivly light headed.

He soon came hard showering her tight tunnel full of his dragonic seed. This forced him to let go of her shoulder and let out a low growl that shook the earth beneth them. Blood trickling down his jaw and down his body. His eyes were black with no pupil or anything. He had went into a mateing mode where he was blinded by what was pleasure and not pain.

The poor fox lay beneath him breathing heavy and uneven the pain was almost too much as the numbness subsided. She let out a soft submissive whimper her insticts begging him to cease until she recovered. Blood pooled from the wound on her shoulder the teeth marks viscious and ragged. She was unable to even more her wounded arm at the moment her shoulder broken in too many places to support it.

He panted and slowly the world came back to him."That was great."He said but looked down and he heared her soft submissive whimper. The smell of blood was great and the scent of fear and pain even greater."I...Im sorry I didn't mean to."He said and gently as he could licked her should getting up the blood. He didn't know what to do to keep her from pain he was a dragon of destructive nature not of a healing kind nature."Don't worry we can get this fixed up."He said never did he feel so scared in his life then right now.

She winced and shivered softly the blood at least clotting so she didn't die from it. If this island was so wonderful, why didn't it have a healing spring or something? Looking up at him she smiled softly. "It...it's okay." she muttered her voice hoarse. "I...I know you didn't mean to." and she went limp still breathing but passed out cold in his arms. The little fox could finally take the pain no longer.

He gently nuzzled her head and looked around. Their was nothing healing about this island. Their never was even when he had to worry about wounds caused by sharks and whoever came. "Don't worry you will be fixed up soon enough."He said as he removed himself from her tunnel and set her on the soft grass. He went off to see if their was any herbs if their was to sooth her arm and then he would have to find a brace for her shoulder.

She sighed in her sleep wincing as her shoulder brushed the grass and moaning in pain. Her face was still frowing and her ears back. Curling into a ball she shuttered as nightmares plauged her sleeping frame. Her shoulder throbbing in time with her heart beat making her tail flick and twitch as she struggled to run from unseen pursuers.

Dhamon was gone for hours. No herb he found would help."Then Dragon blood will have to due."He said as he turned into his dragon form and took off into the sky towards the fox. His mate to be exact. As he landed he turned back to his half and half form and held out his arm over the shoulder seeing her body curled like taht made him hurt that she was only in pain. Slowly he cut his arm a little to let his blood drop onto her wound with luck the toxins in his blood would kill off any infection. After all he was a toxic dragon.

She winced in her sleep and shutterd her tail bristling as the blood cleaned her wound the fevor breaking. The small fox relaxed several hours later and sighed in her sleep a small smile on her face. It seemed his blood had done the job he though it would. While she was still wounded she was no longer at risk of dying.

He smiled at the way her body reacted."Good."He said as he laid down behind her pulling her body against his. He was going to be caring for this mate and even the thought of losing her was in his head as a big fear. "My fox."He said as he licked her neck and shoulder before he closed his eye's.

She snuggled against his body heat nuzzling what her instincts told her was her mate. 8 hours laters she woke her shoulder throbbing slightly as she winced and whimpered softly her eyes clear. The fox remembered what happened she remembered the pain and nightmares, but she was awake now in the protective embrace of her lover. "Morning." she murmered soflty her tail flicking from side to side.

He purred at the feeling of her body nuzzle into him."Morning."He groaned when she said it. The feeling of her tail against his leg's was driving him crazy."I can see your rather happy."He said.

"I feel fantasitc." she commented softly nuzzling the large dragon and smiling. "My shoulder hurts a little bit...but other then that. Is everything okay? I don't remember much from the mating...."

Back
Top Bottom