Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Perfect Rose ((Akuma&LostOne))

He chuckled."Well the fish here are the best...Because they grow and nurse off the island thus making them rather tasty."He said as he started to eat from his pile of fish the sound of flesh slicing and bones breaking were easily heard."If you want more go ahead and take some I won't mind."He said and pushed a few her way."It is but we can't nap."He said."We have to make everything ready for us to become mates."He said."And to be a mate of a dragon it's rather painful the marking at least is."

Sighing she sat back up her ear flicking back for a moment as she ate the few fish he offered her. "Painful?" she questioned softly cocking her head to the side, wondering what exactly could be soo painful. Though with teeth like that....she shivered and bit her bottom tail fluffing in distress. "Sure, lets get started then." she said standing once he was done with his fish. Caitlyn had been tempted to just abandon it but knew she didn't want to leave him here. Streatching she walked toward him and started petting the scales comfortingly. "So how exactly does it work? I mean I know how mating works between foxes but not a dragon and a fox."

"You know how a male marks a female."He said."While the two mate."He said."Well For a dragon We usually bite a bone breaking bite leaving the mark as deep as the bone itself."He said softly and nuzzled her. "The most i can do is make my self half human and half dragon."He said."But you would be stretched far more then whatever has been inside of you and the bite will break your shoulder."HE said."I just want to know are you ok with it."

She swollowed heavily as he spoke of what would happen a phantom pain blossoming in her shoulder. Wincing she nodded in acceptace. "That's fine, I'm sure I'll heal fast enough." Or at least she hoped she would. A thief with a bum shoulder is no good to anyone and a liability on themselves as well. Caitlyn may have agreed to be his mate but she wasn't going to stop living the way she had in the past five year or so. She'd die of boredom if she did...."So when are we going to do this?"

He looked at her."Well It will be this friday night that the full moon comes around."He said."ANd I would like to get to know my future mate."He said. "Till friday we will get to know each other."He said and circled his tail around her so she could sit down on something comfortable. The spines the marked his tail would act like the back of a chair and his tail the warmer.

She settled herself down on his tail as the two began to talk about this and that. Caitlyn told him stories about her life as a thief amount other things. It was actually quite nice to be able to talk to someone so freely without worrying about them turning her in. Eventually it started to grow dark and she realized she'd been talking about herself since lunch. "Oh, I'm so sorry I got a bit carried away. Now it's your turn to tell me something about you and then we can go for a swim, if you're filling up to turning human or half form?"

He chuckled."It's alright Caitlyn."He said with a smirk."Well Theirs not much I mean I lived on this island ever since my mother gave birth."He said."I guess she thought it was better to live here then go out into the world and suffer."He said with a sigh."But as you can see I survived on the island...Though your the first to stay a live."He said and brought a clawed paw to her and gently ran the claw against her chin. "A swim."He thought."Sure that would be fine with me."He said with a chuckle."I hope you don't mind some skinny dipping then."He added. He never wore cloths for swimming he was always naked.

"It's the only way I swim." she commented smiling up at him as she slipped off her clothing and dove into the fish infested water disappearing beneath their fins only to surface a moment later treading water in wait. "Hurry, Hurry, or else I might change my mind." she teased softly as she started floating on her back, fur glistening in the setting sun. Sighing softly she allowed the pools tide to lead her along one eye open and watching the large dragon with interest. Her tail twitched leisurely beneath the water as fish tried to nip at it, wondering what exactly it was. Caitlyn loved to swim it was by far her favorite past time.

He smirked."Oh is that a threat from a lady?"He asked as he started to morph his body and soon it formed exactlly what he described to her. The dragonic male looked like a dragon in a way but a human none the less. His head was human with a few sharp teeth. His body was muscled from both human and dragon mucles. He had the tail and the dragon male bits that were still protected inside his sheath. Soon he dived right in his scales glowing in the cresent moon light. He stayed submerged swimming around at a rapid pace before he sprung up and right over her going back under water.

She gasped and dunked herself under the water slender body moving quickly as she searched for him in the dim light. A flash of scale was all she needed and she'd be on him, grinning under the water she noticed a flash of back and followed after barely managing to tug on his tail before she had to surface for breath. Sputtering she searched the water with dark clever eyes her legs treading water as dish swam around, seemingly distressed by the two intruders in thier lake. Still she ignored them in favor of diving once again trying to track down the dragon in a small game of chase.

He only had a smirk under the water as he was able to out breath her. His lungs regaurdless of form where able to keep him submerged for at least an hour. As he bolted around he would come in close and let his tail slide over random parts of her body not really being able to tell which part of her body he just did as he pleased. He lunged out of the water and landed on the other side of her going back underwater. He was enjoying the game of chase.

She gasped as his tail brushed across her stomach and legs making small shivers of pleasure run down her spine as she swam after him. She'd grin whenever she managed to brush his arm or back and quickly surface to breath before diving back down again. He was going to end up winning she knew, he was the better swimmer but she was still giving him a run for his money. Diving down as deep as possible she his behind a large boulder watching for him so she could grab hold of his tail once again.

He smirked as he watched her. Behind a boulder and it was the one easy to get behind. So using his black scales he swam around the water and soon darted straight for the other side of the boulder. And soon he was behind her. His tail wrapped around her leg's and he grabbed her arms as he held her their. "Don't struggle"He said in her mind as he started to swim up to the surface.

She froze as something wrapped around her mid section almost causing her to lose what little air she retained from being under water so long. At least until she heard his familer voice echoing in her head and she relaxed allowing herself to be lead upwards to the surface, breathing heavily once they broke the water. "You almost gave me a heart attack." she commented looking over her shoulder at him still wrapped in his tail. "I can't hold my breath as long as you, I might've drowned if you hadn't warned me it was you..."

He smiled and licked her cheek gently."Well I could have kissed you and give you air like that."He said and gently nuzzled her neck."Well Since you can't catch me what other game do you want to play?"He asked as his tail lost it's grip but stayed circled around her. But he let her arms go and gave her a hug. He had never been this energized or playful. And it started to excite him.

"How about hide and seek?" she said returning the nuzzle with one of her own a small smile caressing her mouth as she turned and faced him her fur glistening in the moonlight with small droplets of water. Ducking below the water she swam to the shore and jumped onto land. "Alright you count and I'll hide. Ready go!" and she ran off into the deep woods her laughter following behind her.

He chuckled as she nuzzled him back. When she took off he started to count. This was going to be fun. And it was something he had wished for, For many years. when he made it to a hundred he got out of the water and started down the path she took."Oh little foxy...Im gonna eat ya when i find ya."He said playfully as he started to look around the woods. Snifing for her but the water drowned out the smell of her. Only if he had aroused her a little he might have been able to follow that scent but oh well this was a lot funner to find her with out scent.

She stiffled her laughter as she remained hidden in a large tree near the clearing. Her tail swaying back and forth as she hears him calling her. The idea of being hunted sending a chill down her spine and sending a small wave of arousal through her system calling him to her silently. Jumping down she moves inwards back toward the flower her ears perked and listening for the sound of footsteps following her. Quickly she inches around the rose clearing intent on heading back to the cave with the tablet in it. It was a small enclosed space, he'd certainly be able to catch her there and she wanted him to catch her.

He was soon hit with the foxes arousal."Oh I see so she's getting horny off of this little game."He said as he started to get on all fours and started to move like a lizard and a fast one at that. As she was fianlly in hiding in the cave he was half way through it."Wheres my little fox?"He asked."I am rather hungry."He said with a chuckle "Wheres my little love buddy im hungry for some fox meat."He added as he neared the Tablet and able to see her.

She was hidden in the corner doubled over from surpressing her laughter. Standing she looked at him chest heaving with uneeded breaths. "Guess you found me, you gonna eat me now?" she teased her tail flicking back and forth as she approached him. If his eyes drifted any lower he'd notice her nether lips glistening with her own essence and her nipples tight with arousal. Walking towards him she opened her arms. "Come and get me Mr. Dragon. I'm yours to do with what you wish. It's your prize for catching me..."

He smirked and looked down she was already wet."Oh yes Im going to eat my litle Fox."He said as he grabbed her a tad roughly and pulled her to him. Kissing her neck gently and sexually. As his tail slowly slid up between her leg's and started to prod at her wet slit His own member starting to appear from it's sheath and pressing against her stomach."Mmm...I think tonight you become my mate...Just know the bite hurts like hell and the dick will leave you wanting more."He said softly as he breathed on her ear.

She shuttered and let out a soft moan as his tail probed and teased her soaked core making her hips roll against the handy apendage. "I can't wait." she responds her tounge snaking out to lick the shell of his ear slowly. Spreading her legs more she wraps her arms around them claws digging into his shoulder as her breathing grew heavy with arousal and her fur seemed to stand on in as the electric current of arousal snaked between them. "I'm sure I can take anything you give me." and as she speaks she grinds her body against his emergin cock urging him to appear fully.

He moaned as she started to grind against him."Hmmm Can you really take my dragon cock fully foxy?"He asked as his tail slowly started to slide into he wetcore. God he could feel the heat from her and how wet she already was. This was going to be great to mate with a fox and to have her to him all the time."Are you ready for me or do you want me to spread you some with my tail?"He asked as his tail drove deeper.

She arched her back in pleasure as his tail dipped into her hot channel causing her inner walls to pulse. Without looking down the fox could already feel how large he was and knew she need to be spread by his tail first or else it would hurt a lot more. "Tail please...." she moaned out wrapping her arms around him as she kissed him softly. Her ears flicked back in pleasure and she bit her lip her hips moving in time with his tail thrusts. "Mmm" she whimpered out leaning against him fully her body still teasing his impressive cock as she ground against him.

He moaned deeply purring as well as she teased his malehood. God it felt so good against a furry body like her's. "Alright I will probably go right into your womb and try to stuff as much inside to streatch you."He said."Just know it might get painful."He added as his tail started to slide in further up her channel. He could feel everything she had to offer. Tight, Wet, pulsing and was it hot. He could already tell that his tail was soaked of her jucies and would probably be that way till it was cleaned. Kissing her gently now he slid his long tongue into her mouth seeking out hers.

Back
Top Bottom