Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Perfect Rose ((Akuma&LostOne))

LostOne

Star
Caitlyn had been on this journey for well over six months. Six months of false leads and superstitious village folk. The rose existed she knew it did, the legend had grounds and didn't sound completely false like so many others before it. Aside from the "never came back bit" she always found it a bit cliché and bothersome when legends ended in such a fashion. Sighing the slender fox sat down in the small ship cabin and looked over her maps. They'd be landing near the island soon, the pirates she over heard while stowing away mentioned it. Rolling her shoulders she pulled a tight fitting white blouse over her full breasts tail twitching as she snuck out and grabbed a small life boat.

Sighing the current quickly carried her to the small almost invisible island and she grinned this was going to be easy. It always was, after all what could be protecting a rose? A pissed off gardener. Laughing to herself she jumped out of the boat and pulled it up on shore away from the tide. The Map led her down a very straight and narrow path the foliage thick and the heat almost insufferable. Soon the blouse was soaked with her sweat and she was beginning to consider going back until a clearing appeared and in the middle a single rose stood. "Bingo...." she said as she walked towards it. No one stopped her oddly and that simply made her laugh "Great creature my furry ass."

There was a snarl from behind her. A large black looking dragon soon stood up and shadowed her and the rose. Stepping down from where he was perched the rose now under his belly but he never leaned down onto it. But he did look straight down at her. Their was chains that cleary marked how far he could go. But they let him travel the entire island. His stair was dragon fear it was used to freeze everyone in fear and that's when he would make his kill for his cave was full of bones from simple people trying to get the rose.

Growling he moved closer to her and knocked her over with is large muzzle and put a talon hand over her body to keep her pinned. "Why are you here fox?"The creature said inside her head. A great beast indeed and one that was full of mystrey. He was the last of his kind so he thought since he has never left the island since his imprissionment.

She back peddled and fell backwards hitting the soft ground hard as she looked at the great dragon with wide gold eyes. "You....you're real?" she echoed her tail bristling in fright as she was unable to break eye-contact. "I came for the rose, what else?" you couldn't lie to a dragon they always new and the busty fox was not keen on getting eaten any sooner then she absolutely had to. "I'll leave if you like but you must let me go." she squirmed underneath the taloned hand a claw catching and tearing her top enough to give a glimpse of her softly furred cleavage.

So this was it, the end of her life. All because she'd been foolish enough to try and steal a legendary rose without paying attention to the legend. Her hair fell across her face and she took several deep breaths waiting for the death blow, this huge creature wouldn't have a use for her other then dinner would she?

He looked down at her the dragon not being able to really kill with out being threatened lossened his grip but kept it tight so she couldn't move."You will serve this island like I have."He said in her mind. His midnight blue eye's looking down at her. He knew that if she wanted to survive she would stay."What is your name girl?"He asked removing his claws from her and going over to a bare patch of grass and laid down. He still kept his eye's on her. He could do as he pleased with her body if he wanted to but he wanted to work her. Make her feel the pain of working because this flower was not leaving even if an army came.

"Come here my dear."The dragon said. All of this was through the mind. Talking was not something he was good at. So mind to mind contact worked best. The dragon had a name but it wouldn't bother to tell the fox untill she started to do as he asked."And do not think to run your boat has been washed away from the tide."He added.

Her eyes remained locked on his own able to see her own terrified expression in the large orbs. Caitlyn had honestly expected him to eat her and get over with it, but that didn't seem to be the case. Perhaps the legends had been wrong and he didn't kill everyone who tried to steal the rose. Maybe there was an entire slave force somewhere or maybe she was just special all the fox knew was that she was happy to still be in one piece. Though she had to admit he had lovely eyes.

Sitting up at the sudden freedom she turned to the dragon and stood. "My name is Caitlyn." the fox responded speaking allowed her voice strong despite her fear and anger. "My boat hasn't been washed away, I made sure it wasn't." She'd pulled it so far onto the shore...or at least she thought she had. Slowly she approached him before pausing several feet back. "I don't want to serve the island." she said sharply. "I want to go home; I won't tell a soul if you just let me go...." and instead of waiting for a response she turned to run back into the thick jungle, surely he couldn't track her with such dense foliage.

He watched her run off. The boat had been claimed. These tides were known to even cover the entire island sometimes. But she would learn that soon. Cause if she ever wanted off the island she would have to come back to him and do as he said. After all one being can not free it's self with out anothers help. And so many have failed. Maybe she would do better then those of weak hearts.

Laying his head down he closed his eye's as his tail circled the flower. If she planned to grab it. She would have to go where his tail ends. And that was right at the flower. But he would know if someone is near him. He always knew what moved on the island and how it moved. And the fox would learn that this beast was capable of many great things.

She leaped through the unfamiliar terrain never pausing until she reached the beach....or were the beach should've been. When she cleared the jungles she yelped and fell into almost waist deep water. The boat was merely a dot on the horizon, too far away for her to swim without risking the wrath of the less then friendly sea life, or the undertow pulling her away. Backing up she let out a frustrated growl and forced herself back onto what remained of the land. There she stood for several minutes before heading back, her tail limp.

By the time she arrived back to the clearing with the rose it was dark and the temperature had dropped and she was freezing. Shaking her still damp fur out she approached the large dragon aware that they a higher body temperature then most creatures and lightly touched his side. The warmth shot along her arm and made her sigh happily. "Fine I'll stay here." she commented more to herself then the napping reptile. "Not like I have much choice...."

"You never did once you decided to step foot on this island."HE said softly as he lifted his head slightly. Their was enough room for her to be comfortable being under his neck. He was a dragon and their bodie tempertures sky rocketed."Your going to catch a cold if you stay in those close so you might as well get out of them and lay them on my side."He said softly to her. No once did he open his eye's.

"Tomorrow you will be told what to do and how to do it."He said before he finally drifted off to sleep. Like any dragon he would sleep for a little wake up look around then sleep again. Since the visiter's hardly came he had free time and that was boring since he had no other that would talk or anything.

She jumped when he spoke in her mind her ears flicking back in surprise and irratation. Did he have no idea how unerrving that was? Sighing she slipped out of the simple outfit setting her weapons away from him and stood nude but for a small silver chain with a black Gem on it. It wasn't as though a dragon would fine a fox attractive, so she had no problem stripping and placing the cloths on his side as requested. Quickly crawling under his neck she curled up, her tail around her and started to drift off to sleep.

Caitlyn sighed softly in her sleep as the warmth soothed her usually restless body, the very fact the dragon hadn't killed her was comfort enough. Still she woke whenever he raised his head eyes blurry and unfocused before drifting back off to sleep once again. After all he could still eat her at any time. Knowing how warm he was her cloths had dried quickly but like her fully animal cousins she preferred sleeping nude. It was more of an instictive thing espcially beneath a warm being, sort of like an inprompt due den...

He did find her attractive. It was an easy though on the human side of his brain. As the day started to come into view Dhamon slowly lifted his head off the ground letting out a loud yawn as the sound of his gaint jaw slammed shut."Well miss fox it's time to get up."He said as he licked her side a little. to wake her up.

He stood up letting the cloths fall off him and letting her head gently rest on the ground as he streatched out. The sound of bones cracking were made as he streatched and flexed his wings. Sleeping in his dragon form always left him stiff. His calws dug into the ground as he streatched.

The fox twitched and streatched out just as he did, the small lick surprising her out of whatever dream she was having. Rolling out from under him she grabbed her fallen cloths and put them back on, pleased that they were still warm from his body heat. Sighing she streatched out and looked up at the large dragon wondering why exactly he was stuck here in the first place? Though it wasn't as though she would ask him about it, after all she was still convinved he was going to eat her.

Directing her attention to the sun she sighed noticing it was only just beginning to rise. "You get up at dawn?" she questioned raising an eyebrow. "Every considered sleeping in?" despite Caitlyn being a fox she was not an early riser prefering to sleep during the day and be active during the night. It was easier to steal and snatch things when it was dark, it was the way of the thief.

A human hand swatted her ass."What did I tell you."He said."You serve the island."Dhamon told her as he walked towards a tree that had his cloths in it. Yes that was the dragon that stood just above her. But when she didn't notice it he turned human. Great creature in deed. Though he was always nude when no one was on the island whenever he turned human. Putting his cloths on he finally turned back to her.

"So Cait."He said interested in wondering what you have to do?"He asked as he walked towards her. The weapons she had placed on the ground. Were gone."You have really no need for weapons against me."He said

She let out a surprised yelp and rubbed her backside tail stiffening as he walked by her. "You....have diffrent forms?" she questioned eyes roving around his nude frame when he back was turned to her. Just looking wouldn't hurt anything right, and he was a very attractive being when not in the form of a giant dragon. She averted her eyes the moment her turned around amber depths lingering on the rose in the center for a brief second before he spoke.

"Why, yes I am considering there dosen't seem like there is much to do on the island." was her response before realizing that her weapons were gone. "I hadn't intended on using them against you anyways. You're a dragon attractive human form or not, you guys are almost impossible to kill." and she was being completly honest as well, after all this thief did have some honor.

He chuckled."Thank you for the complament."He said."But yes their is work to do."He said."See the moment you step foot on this island your trapped."He said."And all the other's that tried to escape found that once they pass a certain point. That well they get attacked by something even I fear."He said softly looking down."That rose is the power to what keeps me here."He said."But also being touched kills ."He said."So their really has been no one to help me deal with the problem."

"I needed another person.... For well it's better to show you the words then tell you and have you flip out."He said."And no other found it pleasing but just take a look."He said and started towards a mountain like terrain."Come."

"Now I'm slightly concerned." she muttered as she followed after him her bare paws soudlessly hitting the ground as her tail swayed back and forth slowly. "So you don't eat everyone who tries to steal it then? Like all the legends say, you try to get them to help and most decline?" rolling her shoulders back she sighed softly. He was leading her to and area of the island that she hadn't seen on the maps at all, even though every single one was diffrent. "Where are we going?" she questiond cocking her head to the side. She sort of felt bad for the powerful being being stuck here all alone with no one to keep him company. Caitlyn decided then to help him if she could so they could both go home.

He sighed."Well Because guys aren't well...They sorta did get eaten."He said softly as he came to a cave lit with fire."Down at the end is a tablet."He said."The tablet tells how the spell will break but I can't do it with out the other gender."He said."But come You will have to read it and im sure you will see why males cannot break it alone."He said and started down the cave following the fires.

Soon the tablet came into site and fire lit all around it."Go ahead and read it."He said."And I don't know if you might want it."He said."But that's the truth to the island...It was born by that Rose and that rose came from someone not something."He said.

She read over it softly eyes widening several times as she began to understand what was required. No wonder so many people never came back the idea alone was something a woman couldn't fathom with a being like him. Caitlyn moved away and turned to him a smile caressing her lips as she nodded her head in acceptance. "I'll do it, if you'll have me do it. That way we can both go home." was all she said as she stood beside him. "It can't be soo bad. Why did so many decline?" the fox cocked her head to the side and looked back over to the tablet surprised it had been in a language she could understand, but then again magic did that.

"Big scary dragon."He said."And the fact being they ran and I didn't chase."He said."Flying is well rather hard when you don't have the room."He said and smiled softly."Thank you."He said."I just hope this doesn't chagne your life around."He said. The tablet at the end said. For those two who want to escape must become mates before the passing of the second full moon. Looking back at the tablet he sighed."This time I will finally be free of this cursed island."He said."Well I bet your rather hungry...Would you like to get something to eat?"He asked rapidly changing the subject.

"Makes sense I suppose I mean you're quite an intemidating Dragon you know." she commented hip bumping her hip against his own in a playful manner. Raising an eyebrow at the sudden change of subject she nodded. "I'd love to have something to eat. I haven't had a thing in three days. Theifs don't really get to eat constant meals you know, it's too hard to steal food every day." linking her arm with his she led him out of the dreary cave her thoughts focused on having a dragon for a mate. The idea seemed odd, but it was the only way they could go home. "So do you eat meat, because there seems to be a lack of wildlife in the jungle..."

He smiled as she playfully bumped her hip against his."Why thank you."He said as he hooked his arm tightly with her arm."Well I have to I really have no stomach for greens."He said and looked at her."That's because this island contains much more then it looks."He said."You might want to back away so I can change."He said removing his arm and starting to undress himself."It would be rather nasty to see what happens when your right next to me."He added as he was finally nude.

She backed away and raised and eyebrow as she stood in the mouth of the cave giving him room, while letting her eyes molest his human body. Still she was only looking not touching and her mind seemed content with that, just as her stomach was thrilled to be getting dinner after so long. The fox watched as he transformed expecting some bright light and then boom there would be a big black dragon with gorgrous eyes. She'd never seen someone with double forms before so she didn't know how exactly they managed it. Sure anthro's like herself could switch between a true animal form and a half form. Caitlyn just never chose to due to the tendency for it to be hard to change back.

He smiled back at her and their was a shower of scales and darkness before a Dragon stepped out if the darkness and he was soon completely their."Follow me."He said as he started to walk down towards a path that led completely to water and it was full of fish."Are you ready to get wet or do you want me to do all the fishing?"He asked. Their was rather big fishes and he was one to always enjoy them.

"Watch this." she commented laughing as she slipped of her cloths and jumped in gracefully. In the clear water her body could be seen moving and twisting like the fish around her. Opening her mouth she caught one and surfaced spitting it out and going for four others before she was content with the large fat fish that were limply lying on the shore. Surfacing for the final time she slipped out and shoke her fur out slipping her cloths back on once she was sufficently dry for her liking. "How's that?" she questioned grinning as she stood up.

He smirked and slipped into the water. Lightning speed under water as he gulped down schools of the large fish in one gulp. Soon he came back to the surface. He had a few fish hanging from his mouth before he opened it. And their laid over one hundred fish in his mouth right under his tongue."You were saying?"He said in her mind as he headed towards a nice sunny clearing and let out the fish fall onto the ground with a thud as he laid down."Dragons are better at swimming then most think...And we have larger mouths."

She stuck her tounge out at him and started eating her own fish completly whole. Delicatly she removed the bones until I need pile lay beside her and she sighed happily. "Mmmm, I love fish." she commented lying down on the grass and staring throught the canopy of trees. "Those were better then the ones I used to steal from the fish market on Saturdays." she looked over at the large dragon for a moment before lying back down. "Mmmm, this is the perfect place to take a nap.."

Back
Top Bottom