Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

On Playing Multiple Characters...

In my latest femdom RP, I just got another character to control and I love it, was a great idea by my partner to introduce them and looking like they are permanent. Don't mind in the slightest, definitely going to be great for the sex scenes and the story both!

We generally control most character except our main(s). I rarely have more than two mains, generally one. We ask each other before doing something too out of character. We might have some Scs we do not "lend" or just as a mention.

It's good. I have the Game of Thrones mentality; if you have a lot to get invested in, you can afford to lose a few (or more) in the plot. Although I like single-character playing too. All about what the scene needs.

Actually I enjoy it greatly. Also I tend to have one main character, I feel to do proper „world building“ it is fun to add a support cast and make them meaningful and develop them properly. Basically doing the GM part of the whole thing can be as fun as „pure playing“ I think.

My attitude changes a bit over time. Overall it sums pretty easily though. I think 2 mains + whatever NPCs is a widely accepted minimum on the site. People are generally willing to give a little effort to sides as they need. The nuance I feel comes with multiple side characters and/or mains. Be they sides with depth who can become POV or regularly used POVs. I can do several of the latter, sometimes it's much more fun that way - as long as it fits. Because some ideas really do work best with just two mains to explore the scene/story at hand. Grand adventure's cool, but there's a lot to interpersonal dynamics.

I've played multiple characters many, many times. In a League of Legends roleplay I'm doing, my partner and I are using as much of the cast as possible for the story. But, we realized that using so many at once would make story progression take far longer--mostly my fault, lol--so we're working on doing two pairs of people at a time, with supporting characters able to chime in during conversations but not have the primary perspective for the replies.

I tend to only to 1-on-1 for one-shot's unless my partners and I really show some excellent chemistry in the plotting stage, which is becoming increasingly rare. I'd like to try dungeon master someday, maybe for Star Wars, but I'm just not finding enough women requesting that sort of thing.

I like it at times, the extra character(s) are supporting roles so to speak and just help the plot along. Other times the extra character might be played by myself and my partner as required. Or not directly played at all but just mentioned if that makes sense.

I think I'm pretty humble compared to a lot of ideas here. For me, 1 on 1 can be a very fulfilling (maybe short) story with only a little mention of outsiders. I try to feel out the ones I have, so the more you add the more that's gonna get tricky.

...I'm still willing to try 2, 3, maybe 5, rotating cast in the right circumstances ^.^ Side characters aren't a bother and take different stuff anyways it's fair to say. There's multiple for utility, there's sides, there's the main people in view...

Back
Top Bottom