Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cana's Drunken Fantasy (for xMandyx)

Aether grinned as he saw how aroused she was from his actions and words. He half expected her in a thong, but then again he had been wrong about that before too. She was naughty but not slutty, he could get that. He looked her over and licked her nipples once more lustfully with a hungry look in his eyes for her before removing his pants fully to let her see it all. Though he'd see if she wanted his shirt off as he took her pants and panties completely off the ankles.

"That's right it's hard and long because of you, because you came in here with that ass on display and those generous breasts just begging to be groped. How does it feel to know your fuckable, lustful body caused this?" He asked her hungrily before kissing her once more letting his tongue invade her mouth again hungrily teasing her and provoking her to do more or even attempt some teasing of her own.

But then his lust and desire got the better of him as he opened her legs and she'd feel him tease her loins, he'd push slowly, at first into her since it was their first time but he didn't think she'd be a virgin but he'd still give her that respect at first. But once he found his cock was welcome he'd start to push in and rock his hips hungrily into her pussy. He was going to fuck her senselessly, passionately, he'd make her faint from his cock again if he had the power to do so.

His size was a familiar sight to Cana, having fooled around with Aether just the other night. In her drunken state he looked very impressive and even now only confirms it. So aroused, hard, and ready for her beautiful hungry body. “I’m just surprised you were able to hold out so long. I’ll have to keep that in mind the next time I come walking by heehee. You’re so bad, I know how bad you want me Aether. How badly you want my body over and over....and over”she moaned, tongue wrestling against his for a long wet kiss. Releasing her grip on the edge of the table her hands found the back of his head, digging into his hair while they hungrily kissed each other.

Opening her legs for him, Cana’s hands slid between them, working frantically at his shirt before moaning out loud as she felt his cock beginning to press into her pussy slowly. “Uhhh ahhh, fuck!”she whimpered, his cock entering her, stretching her pussy as it wrapped around his hard cock. He then jumped right into rhythm, thrusting into her back and forth. “Oohhh ohhhh”she moaned into his ear, pulling his head to her neck, her breasts smashed against his chest.

Last edited:
Aether grinned at her sincerely and looked her over a bit with a hungry stare. "Oh yes well, that body is just begging to be fucked, ravaged and I intend to hear every sweet moan coming from your lips." He told her lustfully as he continued to make love to her on the table while he was getting into his rhythm. "That's right babe, keep moaning I'm gonna make you scream my name." He promised her with a lewd threat.

"So you better get ready, because I'm going to ruin you for all other men, until you are coming back for not my wine, but for my cock." He advised her with a lustful snarl. "You see, by the time I'm done you are going to be sober of wine, but drunk on my cum and cock." He was threatening her with a good time as he continued to make love to her letting her ample breasts bounce back and forth against his chest.

Though his friskiness didn't end there instead he'd reach under her and grab her ass to lift it up. She'd find since her breasts were rubbing and smooshing against his chest that he liked it enough to start fondling her perky rear in both hands. His hands massaging her cheeks which helped his thrusts even more than without it as she was better positioned to take his cock deep inside of her.

Aether’s dirty talk was straight down her alley. Unable to hold back and tell her every detail of what he wanted, Cana wanted him to have her. Not only to satisfy her own sexual needs but to be in his good faith and have his trust going forward. At the expense of her body to get more information from him as well as hot kinky sex, Cana would eventually finish the job she first set out on.

“Yeah yeah yeahhhhhh”she whimpered into his ear with each thrust, his cock thrusting into her repeatedly. “Mmmm I love your big fucking cock...ohhhhhh”. Aether was relentless, fucking her with no interruption. Her body begged to be touched and enjoyed by him. Squeezing at her ass, the table rocking and creaking beneath them, Cana ended up ripping his shirt open with a few buttons coming off, sliding it off of him. “Sober huh....you’d have to be fucking incredible heh. At this rate you’ll be throwing your best bottles at me just because.”

"Oh hunny that's plenty big talk from the one who fell asleep first during sex. Right now you have to think, a big fucking cock like this with a businessman like I am, are you sure I don't have something else in the way? Someone else who might be wanting me all to themselves?" Aether teased her with some playful taunting if she was going to say she was hot shit, two could play that game. "Or did you think just because you were a sexy brunette bombshell that I was going to surrender everything I had for a taste. Sorry gorgeous it doesn't work that way so easy." He added hotly.

"After all, you are the one on this table getting plowed by me. Even your own cards were hinting you wanted this." He flirted as his pace hastened but he seemed to be pulling back more on his thrusts as he scrapped her walls. She'd know why soon enough, he had been looking for that sweet spot, that one that made all women scream with desire and pleasure. "I'm going to make you cum drunk on my cock that you'll be under the bar blowing me while I work just because you can't get enough of me." He warned her before shoving his tongue into her mouth as she tore open his shirt. He didn't care he just wanted Cana in that moment.

A completely different side of Aether was coming out whether due to his true nature or being lost in the sexual bliss of their heated encounter. “Heh...:uhhh.....mmm well if there was someone else you sure hide it well. It didn’t take much convincing to make you change your mind if you did. Because you know my body is always going to best you want”she teased, arching her back, hips matching his rhythm and continuing to take his cock.

“Oooo you’d like that huh? If you play your cards jusssst right, you wouldn’t even have to put out specific job requests for me”. Moaning out loud, he adjusted his thrusting, his cock pressing into her pussy, sending pleasurable waves through her. Cana’s body was beginning to tense up, pussy throbbing with excitement as she began nearing her climax. “Mmmpffff mmmmpffff uhhhh”

Last edited:
Aether grinned wickedly and looked her over. "Well you never know, maybe I have several, or one, or none. But you'll just have to find out then won't you?" He told her seductively as he kept up his onslaught on her pussy and body. Far be it from him to want to slow down when there was great sex involved with such a busty beauty. His hands were still fondling her ass and keeping it just right for his pounding away at her.

Though he decided to be generous as he moved his head down and went back to her nipples and breasts his tongue licking at her hardened nipples, his mouth sucking on them along with the breasts. He'd even leave a little mark in her cleavage for her to see later and remember today happened. "You are lucky I only order sturdy tables Cana, or I'd fuck a hole right through it to show you how much you are gonna miss out by leaving." He threatened her as his climax was building up, and though he wanted to pop off first he was trying to hold on for her climax so she'd get the extra pleasure of them going together.

“Leaving? And here I thought you’d encourage me to stay longer”Cana winced with pleasure, unable to hold back any longer. Laying across the table, her breasts bounced back and forth with his thrusts, bouncing against Aether’s face once, suckling at her breasts once again. “Oooo oooo ohhh fuck! Don’t stop!”she yelled out loud. Her body started convulsing as her muscles tensed up with the orgasm washing over her body. Pussy tightening around his cock, Cana leaned her head back, moaning and panting with pleasure.

"No no, gorgeous I was talking about you leaving, you had left me last time remember? I rocked your world and then you ran off on me. I got hurt by that, wounded my pride." He told her teasingly but there was some truth to that, he thought they had a good time and then she had run off on him after she blacked out. He'd continue to suck on her breasts and nipples as he fucked her relentlessly while they were on the table. He'd enjoy her generous breasts bouncing against his face as he had fucked her.

When she finally started to climax he had moaned against her breasts and climaxed into her while he was deep inside of her. He moaned loudly in pleasure before finally finishing it up. "Ah yes... that was good, you soberish was pretty nice. But you aren't done yet, we have plenty of fun to be having here as I want to enjoy you completely and fully." He moaned against her ear lustfully. "And that means every... single of inch of you is going to be caressed, and every hole of yours is going to be stuffed with my cock. That includes having you tit fuck me with those impressive breasts of yours."

Cana’s hands squeezed at Aether when he began to groan and selfishly came inside her unprotected pussy. “Uhhnnnnn”she whimpered, his cum spurting inside her womb. Panting beneath him, Cana’s breasts pressed up against his chest. Her body felt incredible and didn’t want him to stop. It was rather sexy how hot things had gotten and having him climax so hard inside of her.

“Well you definitely have my attention so I’d love to hear more about what you’d like to do”she grinned, gently running a finger down his back.

Aether grinned as he looked down at the sexy brunette under him as her ample breast was heaving against his chest as she was getting her breath back. He was panting on top of her and kissing her a few more times on the neck, face and lips as he listened to her ask what more he was going to do to her.

"Well, since you did help me today I'll let you have a moment to decide which happens next, they'll happen eventually but I'll be a mercifully man and let you decide your next fate. See this needy little pussy that just wants to suck me into it's folds has a hold on me and I'll be more than happy to bruise your loins and make you roll your eyes back into your head with pleasure giving you several more rounds of toe curling orgasms to sober you up. Or perhaps, you want to show your thanks for that thick cock you seem to be enjoying and slink on down to your knees and let me feed you, that hot milk you were in love with last time we played together. Though you are such a naughty girl I might just have to turn you over and have a bit of fun with your ass before plowing you into submission." He spoke hungrily. "No matter what though your body is my wonderland to play with Cana and I'm gonna go until the rides close tonight..."

“Heh....usually guys are fighting amongst each other to buy my next drink. Lucky for you....you have something I kinda want a little more than right now.” Finally submitting enough to Aether, Cana pressed him up off of her in a forceful but playful manner. Sitting up off the table she hopped off onto her feet. He was right, her pussy was throbbing but in a good way. A way that she hadn’t felt in quite some time. She wanted him again, no, she needed him again and would work him until exhaustion.

Without skipping a beat Cana was already on her knees, her in her face and grabbing his cock, guiding it to a hot open mouth. Taking him into her mouth she wasted no time jumping into a quick rhythm. The mixed taste of his cum and her juices filled her mouth as her head slid back and forth along his length, sucking at him a bit aggressively, showing two can play at this game.

Aether moaned in pleasure as he looked down at her on the bed and groaned in pleasure lustfully. "Oh yeah? Finally found something you want more than the booze. Clearly since you haven't even thought of grabbing any of the bottles at this time." He teased a bit lustfully as he soon found himself getting him off of her as he had been surprised but then he'd smile at her and looked at the woman and moaned softly.

Then he was against the table and he found himself getting greeted by the familiar sight of Cana between his legs and on her knees. "Mhmm, I do happen to find you very sexy there. Even if I can't completely play with those dirty pillows of yours." He moaned when she went right to work on his cock and sighed contently. "Damn, I can admit I missed that sensation of you on my cock again." He shuddered, but she'd find like last time his cock had the taste of liquor to him once more, only now that she was more sober she'd be able to really get a better experience with it, even if her juices did dilute the taste.

“Mmmpffff mmmpfff”Cana moaned, head bobbing back and forth repeatedly, eyes filled with lust looking up at him. She was almost baffled by how into him she had become. So easily she gave into him, fulfilling his desires. Cana was certainly there was no sign of foul play with any sort of love magic. This was clearly her own body and desires acting completely all on their own.

More and more she took him. Aether’s cock pressing into the back of her throat, thrusting her head forward each time taking him all in as her lips found the base of his cock. Almost like a natural she let his cock fill her hot mouth. Deep throating him once again, Cana held still, playfully wigging her mouth side to side before gagging on his cock and pulling away. Panting with a wide smile, Cana stroked his wet cock, squeezing him firmly. “If I didn’t know any better I’d say you already taste like liquor.”she grinned. “I know I haven’t had that much to drink yet and....I wouldn’t want you to punish me too hard if I grabbed a bottle....or three.....would I?”with a playful grin Cana lunged back onto his cock, lightly running her teeth along his member.

Even the magic she might have seen from him, despite never knowing what kind of mage he was, he never hit her with magic, no magic in anything other than the drink she had tasted for the patron. It was all him, she had enjoyed the man, all on her own. Perhaps it was the cock that tasted or had hints of liquor, or perhaps it was the fact that the man wasn't intimidated by her beauty and strength, she was just Cana to him, not Fairy Tail's Cana.

"Well your tongue had a sweet taste unrelated to the liquor, and if I didn't enjoy you giving me oral sex Cana I'd be kissing you more." He flirted as he stroked her head affectionately while she was pleasuring him. "You might be able to take some but you might as get spanked a bit on that naughty behind of your's." He flirted teasingly as he looked down at the woman between his legs. "But I might be able to let you get away with some if you are a, very very good girl." He flirted with her as he moaned while stroking her head and moving down to her breasts. "But as long as you can be my girl, I might let it slide."

Her mouth full of cock, Cana moaned and panted. Whether he liked it or not, once their heated session concluded she was going to help herself to his alcohol regardless of what he’d say. After such heated sex there was nothing Cana enjoyed more than a nice drink. Sliding her mouth back and leaving his head in her mouth, she sucked at him, swirling her tongue all around before his cock left her lips with a loud wet “plop”. At one point she could have sworn someone about walked in on them but surely turned away from all the noise.

Without a word Cana got up off the ground and pushed Aether back onto the table. Flipping her hair she crawled on top of him and table, straddling him. Lifting up a little, she guided his cock to her soaking pussy, rubbing him against her moist folds before lowering down onto him. “Uhh!”she whimpered, his throbbing cock entering her once again. Upright, she pressed her hands against his chest, her hips grinding back and forth.

Aether grinned and looked down at her, he had heard the bar area had sounded a bit more open with it getting louder. Someone had opened the door and no doubt saw them together and then shut the door. He had been fucking the bombshell and he was going to enjoy her regardless. "Mhmm, bet you'd prefer a good bed now then I suppose." He flirted unless she wanted to continue being surrounded by wine and having a stud fucking her.

"Oh you naughty girl." He moaned a bit in pleasure. "That's okay... I happen to love having a naughty girl." He whispered hotly in her ear as he bounced her on his cock. "I bet you love enjoying being so risky in the area... with a guy, I bet you want to be seen as if to mark your territory." He flirted hotly and slapped her ass as he let her chest bounce against his as he sat up against her. "You dirty girl... though I hope you haven't run out of gas because I have all day to spend pounding you." He moaned against her neck but then she'd find him finishing inside of her once more.

Hands wrapped around him, her body was pressed firmly against Aether’s while bouncing up and down in his lap. “Risky? More like I enjoy being playful....anywhere heehee”. Harder and faster she bounced on him, moaning out loud with pleasure feeling his entire length filling her, pressing all the way in. Feeling him grab her ass and holding her tight, Cana yelled out loud once Aether began cumming inside her once again. “UHHH YEAH! Aether give it to me ohhhh!” Slowing down her rhythm, falling forward onto Aether, pinning him against the table. Panting, she laid her head onto his chest, his throbbing cock still inside her.

Aether grinned as he kept fucking upward into her as she bounced down onto him. "Oh yeah? You naughty girl, I clearly need to start punishing you for being such a bad girl in my place of business." He flirted as he kissed under her ear and teasingly referring to her as a bad or naughty girl with seductive whispers. Gripping her ass in his hands as they rocked together. "I'm giving you quite a lot." He groaned in pleasured and soon climaxed hard into her loins as he was deep inside of Cana once more. Panting with her he held her against his chest and laid back on the table with her.

"Mhmm you've all but admitted you want to be my girl at this point Cana." He teased her hotly with a playful tone. "After all, such actions and words, you must want to be ridden and fucked by a guy you like." He flirted and then gave her a few playful spanks to her perky ass, making her squirm and tighten around his throbbing cock inside of her. "Unless of course my Cute Cana is gonna tap out and can't keep up." He teased once more. "Though I suppose I'll just have to settle to feeling your heavy, breasts rubbing against me if that's the case."

Laying there listening to him, Cana playfully ran her finger along his chest and collar bone. She couldn’t deny that the sex was hot and incredible. He body ached from him but at the same time hungered for more. It wasn’t unusual for her to have a one night stand with someone but to keep going back for regular sex was something new for sure. Propping herself up her face hovered over his.

“Your girl hmm? Getting a little ahead of yourself aren’t ya? I mean, don’t get me wrong. You’re good....very good. But I’m not quite convinced you’re able to handle me at my hardest”she teased, breasts pressed firmly against him. “Maybe someday you can convince me to come back and....give you a chance”giggling and leaning down to give him a few soft, playful kisses.

Aether grinned. "Well then I'll just have to make sure you know what you are missing then if you turn away. I still have plenty of stamina and you aren't quite done yet either are you?" He asked her with a laugh as the two would continue in various parts of the back room, against walls, the floor and the table again as both were showing they had stamina, for him being a normal man now, and for her being a drunken mage.

A week would have passed and the investigation was still in the air for Cana, though she'd find that Fairy Tail had gotten a shipment of liquor as Mira usually stocked the bar for them. They'd find an extra specifically as a gift to Cana, it was of a good quality, it was the kind she'd go through pretty quickly. It was the kind of thing that made members of the guild tease her once more accusing her of hiding a secret boyfriend that they didn't know about, almost as if they wanted to interrogate him themselves, not about the job they didn't know about but they wanted to know who'd be crazy enough to try and date her.

The next day however Cana would be alerted that Aether needed her as he used the Call Cana card. Which to his credit he had been rather patient on using that card for her, he wanted to respect her boundaries that and he didn't want to seem desperate since he did enjoy her in more ways than one but he also wanted to make sure that she didn't think she had him wrapped around her finger. Though she'd find the card if she answered his call would take her somewhere else other than the bar, as he had led her to a view of the city from a higher vantage point. "The thought occurred to me, that you might spend too much time in bars. I thought maybe you'd like to be taken out somewhere, have lunch see more than down the side of a bottle." He offered, not saying a date but saying it was a date.

Once again Cana found herself leaving the Fiore Fountain with no further leads on the investigation job she took. There was however a certain amount of sexual satisfaction that didn’t go unnoticed. Instead of interrogating the quirky owner of the bar she somehow always seemed to find herself alone with him having hard kinky sex, devouring each other to exhaustion. The fact that it was wild and spontaneous didn’t cover the fact that it was something though both couldn’t resist. For Cana to go back so soon which definitely make this more of a booty call relationship even if she was supposed to be handling a job for the guild.

When things had become calm and Cana hadn’t heard from Aether, she started to think he actually had the audacity to use her for, Mira informed her of a special liquor delivery specially for her. There was no name but there didn’t have to be. Cana knew exactly who would do such a bold thing. Apparently she truly had such a lasting effect on him. Not that his words and lusting didn’t speak for themselves already. Of course the rumors immediately began floating around the guild about Cana and her love life. Not being known to be weighed down by a relationship and to live her typical drunken care free lifestyle, any sign of a relationship definitely sparked interest and curiosity amongst her guild mates. Unfortunately despite her best efforts, threats, and pummelings, everyone was still persistent.

Upon notice of her card, Cana merely grinned, thinking to herself “it’s about time”. Part of her wanted to keep Aether waiting in suspense but the other part did want to see him in a way though Cana had to continually convince herself it was due to the job. Curiously, he wasn’t at his bar at all which happened to peek her interest on what exactly he was up to. Finally reaching him, it was certainly strange to be out and about since she had only ever known him from inside the bar. “And here I didn’t think you ever left the bar. You had me thinking you were leading me to some secret watering hole I haven’t found out about yet”she smiled to him.

"I already took you to my bedroom Cana, that's about as secret a watering hole as I'd allow." Aether teased her slightly before approaching the woman and put his arms around her. Not in a sexual way, but in a hug as he held her to his chest. "It's nice to see you. Truth be told, I was thinking of using it sooner, but you seemed like the kind to tease a man for calling without a good reason." He mused as he shifted to take a look at the view while holding her with one arm at his side.

"I may be a busy man with my work, but I wanted to make time for this... for you." He admitted with a faint smile on his face. "You have time to go on a date with a businessman, or did I interrupt you from your duties at the guild?" He asked her with a sincere tone to his voice, there was no playfulness about it, no coy words, or little games. Instead he was serious and was asking her out on a date. "Come on indulge me in a little bit of fantasy where I can pretend that for at least an hour or so I can be a normal man with a beautiful woman on his arm." He mused as he looked at her cheerfully.

"At least I know you just want my liquor, and not my money or business. You are far too good of a person and someone who takes pride in yourself to just seduce me for an easy life." He added as he offered her his hand. "And well I do have something of a gift for you." There was a bit of rummaging on his person. "Though I suppose it could be a bribe for completing the date..." He teased as she'd see a tarot card, not just any card, but a Call card like her's but for him with his little mini-version on the card. "You aren't the only resourceful one here."

“Is that a fact? And here I thought I would’ve earn a better secret than seeing your bedroom. As a guy I’m sure you’ve...convinced....many girls into that part of your private life”she winked at him. Gasping, he put his arms around her and pulled her against his chest. Her fleshy mounds squeezed gently against him. “Well whatever your reason, I showed up didn’t I? It wouldn’t be right of me to ignore my card since I was the one that gave it to you”blushing lightly and looking away from Aether as they stood there.

“Aww, well I certainly feel special then. Show up to your bar, have a little fun, and now you’re taking days off. I guess I’m just a very influential woman.”smirking and nudging him. Upon hearing the “date” word, Cana’s eyes fluttered a few times while a slow knot formed in her stomach. That word had been taboo for her the last couple years. Jumping from one night stand to other various small flings, settling herself for a single man in an attempt of a proper relationship was a fear and sever anger point for Cana. Any of her previous boyfriends would agree you do not cross her, do not insult her, and definitely, by any means, do not use Cana in hopes of sleeping with any of the other ladies of Fairy Tail.

No longer stunned from his comment, Cana snapped back to alert. “Hmpf, I didn’t think you had any fantasies left that needed fulfilled”teasing him with a small giggle, the knot in her stomach clenching tighter as her mouth spoke without thinking. “Fine, you get a hour. And....we can even call it a date. But, you can’t go advertising to the world you got a date with me....for reasons....” looking at him with a smile. “Oh, and whatcha got there? Heh....well now. Cards were supposed to be my thing or did you begin studying to be a card mage on the side? Having your own liquor supply was definitely a perk but this....is just flattery”she giggled. “So where we off to?”

"I mean I am shameless, as a man and would be happy with a bunch of women worshiping in my bed. But I'm a realist, and know that no one needs that many strong opinions in their life judging them or telling them how to live." He chuckled a bit as he looked at the woman. "Besides, you are already a handful on your own, two of you would drive me to drink as much as you from the stress and stamina required to keep up with you in bed." He teased her playfully.

"Then I will have to make our hour last, and I will keep it a secret. I know you are ashamed of me Cana and I should be grateful for this time." He teased her a bit and then her impressed by the card gave a chuckle. "No I did this special, just for you. It's why I waited a bit to reach out. I wanted to spend my time focused on making one thing for you." He considered holding the card as he pocketed it.

"Well I considered a wine tasting today at a posh place, mostly to let all the old money whiners take one look at me and my overly attractive date, and start angrily cursing me under their breath. But that will be too long for my hour. So, maybe a little window shopping and lunch?" He asked her sincerely as he took her hand in his and squeezed it softly.

Back
Top Bottom