Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cana's Drunken Fantasy (for xMandyx)

NobleLance

Weirdo on the Internet
Aether Amell would be in the back office of the Fiore Fountain, a cheeky name for the bar as they would constantly keep the liquor flowing like fountain there. Still it was a nice place for people to get drunk but not too classy nor a slum. Aether was owner, not by choice but because his family had been killed, there had been plenty of rumors about them as it involved a ritual and a dark guild. They weren't mages but people always kept rumors that they were supporters of illegal guilds, but he kept the place running in their place putting off his own work as he had been a guild member of a smaller guild, but mostly he ran it out of spite to those that disrespected his family.

Still he was unaware that he was the target of an investigation, it wouldn't have been the first time as nothing stuck but today was no different. A request went to several bigger guilds in Fiore, but given that the bar was run in the same town as Fairy Tail, they had gotten first crack at the job. Investigate the owner Aether Amell and prove that he was either with or supported Dark Guilds, or prove he had no connections to any Dark Guild. Naturally there were several members of Fairy Tail who thought this would be an easy job, go grab him and interrogate him properly. Or Menace the bar and cause enough of a scene that he'd do something in retaliation. Though there were others that considered a more subtle approach. Problem was a lot of the people who could go were famous enough to be recognized.

But still Aether would be working the bar and handling drinks. He didn't seem concerned or care about his situation, at the very least he didn't seem like he was the target of investigations. He was chatting up patrons, even helping take orders at the tables as it was a busy shift the man was nothing if not a good worker even if he was the boss. Besides having the boss show is face and do grunt work, made people bitch less as they couldn't say he wasn't around to help out all that much. That was more just good business than anything else to him. Still after several minutes he'd be leaning against the bar, it had been a busy two hours so he was leaning back a bit as things were starting to become breathable.

With just another day at the guild, Cana sat there at the bar with a drink in her hand, keeping to herself as all the guild non-sense surrounded her. It was late in the afternoon but never too late to enjoy a beverage at the guild and chat with Mira. It was through her that Cana was informed about a job that would suit her best since it involves one of her many watering holes, the Fiore Fountain.

“Investigate and interrogate the bar owner? That’s more like something Elfman or someone should be doing or to send Lucy to flaunt her assets around and do something useful” Cana thought to herself, downing the rest of her drink and slamming the glass down. Detective work wasn’t really Cana’s thing but the pay was actually quite well and she was going to be at the bar so maybe this wouldn’t be so bad after all. She was a little curious why nobody else was able to finish this job and collect the reward yet.

“Alright then....Fiore Fountain it is...”she smiled at Mira before heading off. Casually waking across town, Cana began thinking about the job. Was she expected to just corner the owner and beat it out of him? That sounded like a good idea but definitely wouldn’t work. If he had any information regarding a dark guild, he’d be much better than that. For now, Cana decided it’d be best to just make her appearance and at least enjoy a drink or two at Fiore Fountain.

Finally reaching the bar, Cana gave it a once over. It seemed pretty simple and nothing immediately stood out to her as far as the outside of the bar goes. Shrugging her shoulders, Cana kicked the door, causing it to swing open, stepping into the crowded bar as it closed behind her. “Whew....looks like I came to the right kind of place, I wish more jobs were like this”she grinned, walking up to the bar and taking a seat. She immediately recognized Aether and shouted over to him, “give me the best you got and open my tab!”

She'd have heard from Mira, that while Fairy Tail was generally welcome, people tended to be leery when someone showed up that didn't seem to comfortable there. Elfman wasn't very subtle, and Lucy despite her assets had to deal with her carry ons in Natsu and Gray and neither of them could help not making a scene where ever they went.

When Cana arrived he gave her a look and started to laugh when she kicked it in and started to speak. He knew Cana well enough, not too well but enough to know her on sight and having chatted with her before. He'd shake his head as he cracked his knuckles. "Ha, I'm pretty sure your tab could only be handled by the King at this point but sure why not?" He added as he grabbed the bar and did a bit of a flip over the bar and started to look at her.

"Alright you want your usual then or something special?" He asked her curiously and started to prepare everything for what she needed. At the very least he'd get her the bottle, nice thing about her was that she didn't usually need the glass all that much. So he'd be able to least cut that off, not to mention she held her liquor better than most so she wasn't going to cause scenes. And even if they did Fairy Tail always paid their debts, one way or another.

"So any interesting jobs since you last came in, are you are celebrating, or is it just Tuesday again?" He asked which was a joke giving it was Thursday but the woman didn't need an excuse to drink.

“Well if the king is buying....then by all means just slip a few extra drinks to his tab and it will be our secret”she winked and chuckled. “Besides, shouldn’t a regular like me be able to earn some sort of special treatment? Don’t I keep you in business hmm? And come on now, when was the last time kicked someone’s ass in here?....well besides the last time because they deserved it”

For being a bar owner, Aether didn’t really stand out as someone to be concerned with. Apparently that’s the idea of needing to interrogate him, the least suspicious people. So what if she was to be doing a job. There’s no reason she couldn’t enjoy herself first and eventually dig at him. “Like you need to ask”she laughed. “Yes, jusssst slide the bottle on down and sure....I’m an adventurous gal, let me see what kind of special drink you got for me”, leaning over the counter a bit, unintentionally offering a generous view of her cleavage even though her apparel never left much to the imagination as it was.

Her eyes wandered around the room, recognizing a few of the locals and the rest of the patrons appeared to be travelers passing through. “Heh...it doesn’t matter what day of the week it is. With the proper people...or person, there’s always a reason to celebrate. Jobs are never interesting unless you’re with someone that fucks it up and causes a huge ruckus....THEN...things are exciting. I’ve been waiting for Fiore Fountain to have a taste testing job but you’re still holding out on us”

"Cana, I'm more concerned you are going to drink me out of business, I've seen you drink your weight in booze." He told the woman with a chuckle as he gave her a look as he worked on and handed her the bottle. Though he'd take notice of her ample cleavage that was normally on display but she was making a bit more of a show of it, not that he minded she was very beautiful and sexy as well.

"I'll make you something special don't worry about that, you know me I'm always experimenting with something." He mused as Aether started to get a few bottles and some mixers to make her something while he looked back at her still enjoying the view she was giving whether it was intentional or not.

Though as she was sitting there she would certainly hear some drunken gossip, Fiore Fountain was a popular watering hole because drinks were cheaper than their competitors and despite that it was never watered down. Which was strange, Cana certainly knew the cost of a good bottle and the one she had in front of her was cheaper than what she'd get elsewhere even at the guild. Was it possible he was supplementing his funds with other means?

"Taste tester huh? So what Cana you want me to put you in a room, blindfold you and stick things in your mouth and let you tell me how good they taste?" He asked with a flirty tone and wink before putting a tall glass in front of her. "Give that a taste, I call it the Fiore Fusion, all local stuff." He grinned and her taking a drink she'd find it to be a very dangerous drink, the kind of things she drank was all over the place but she'd see what alcohol he had poured into it, and despite that she could barely taste the liquor instead finding it a very sweet drink, not overly sweet but definitely in the candy range of sweetness. "Well, I'll let you sample that."

“Put you out of business by drinking my weight in booze? Are you calling me fat buddy?”giving Aether a forceful finger to the chest. Though in a somewhat playful fashion, the strength of her poke was sure to be felt. Cana knew that her drinking and capability to hold her liquor was well known amongst other things. Grabbing the bottle and raising it to her lips, she took a generous sip while taking notice to Aether’s wandering eyes. “Typical guy...”she smirked to herself. Even Cana couldn’t deny her attractive appearance. What most men end up finding out the hard way though is that she was able to be rowdy and display her strength in an instant as well.

Her eyes widened at his blindfold comment, a bit of alcohol spilling from her mouth as she put the bottle back onto the counter. Talking to patrons and making them feel welcomed to the bar as well as enticing them to spend money was certainly part of the job but his comment did seem to elude to other antics whether it was intentional or simply playful. Wiping her mouth clean, a smirk spread on her face. “Maybe....if I was drunker”she laughed.

“So just like that huh? It’s a shame you’re hard at work, I could use a drinking buddy to enjoy this”brushing her hair from her face, Cana didn’t hesitate to take a drink. Her taste buds were immediately greeted with the sweet flavor. The drink went down smoothly too, though heavy with alcohol, there was the faintest sign of it. “Mmmm....that....was really good! You must have put all the expensive stuff in there didn’t you eh? If that’s the case you’ll definitely go out of business having to pay for expensive liquors to keep in stock because....I’m going to be asking for this all the time!”she said with excitement.

Of course Cana has to subtly inquire about the price of the booze since the Fiore Fountain managed to charge less then everywhere else in town. Instead of taking another sip to taste, Cana downed the rest of the glass, sliding through empty glass back towards Aether as a sign for a refill. Meanwhile her body was beginning to react to the sudden intake of high alcohol liquor. A warmth spread throughout her body while her head felt a little heavy. “Hey....and that one was really sweet.....where was the alcohol damnit? You better not be holding out on me are you? Or are you hiding the good stuff in the back?”

"So I should ask you again in about 10 minutes?" Aether charmed once more after her almost spit take from his suggestion about the job she wanted as a taste tester. He'd have his fun with her, why not he could indulge every now and again. Shouldn't he? Besides the worst she could do was say no as long as he didn't hurt her, Fairy Tail wouldn't come busting up the place.

He grinned to himself and laughed. "Oh? Well I mean that was more special just for you since you wanted a challenge there Cana. Do you think I'd put that much liquor into a normal drink? No I want my patrons to live not need to be dragged out to an ambulance." He teased her further and at her remark he nodded. "I can probably come from behind the counter, I just like to help out and show the staff the boss isn't afraid of getting his hands dirty, but it's not like it's my shift." He explained.

"It was mostly alcohol Cana, here I'll make it again in front of you." He assured her and Aether once again repeated the drink as she saw three different liquors and a mixer go into the drink, she saw the content, it was three fours liquor, a quarter mixer with one ice cube broken up in a shaker before he put the glass in front of her. Like before it would taste sweet but not boozy, even if she had been struck by the generation earlier.

"I've been experimenting with taste and mixing drinks. This Fiore Fusion is a bit nicer than the staff wanted to call it the Fiore Fucked Up because that's what you'll be after a few of these. It's meant to taste like there isn't a lot of liquor in it so people keep ordering it but it's got a punch to it once it settles. And it's not like this can be bottled." He mused and came out from behind the counter to be at her side. "Why getting scared of it?"

Cana couldn’t help that she was such a lush. The hidden alcohol taste from the Fiore Fusion was quickly taking effect, even for such a heavy drinker such as herself. Of course adding in the day drinking she had already done, a normal person would have been slumped over and passed out in the corner already.

“A special drink just for me? I’m beginning to like this place more and more. I even get to put the boss man to work” chuckling, Cana’s head began feeling even heavier and her face flushed. Getting hit so suddenly was definitely unusual for her but sitting there and watching Aether make a second drink for her, unless the bottles were tampered with, they were all recognizable labels. Her focus quickly changed those as her taste buds were more excited for another glass of Fiore Fusion.

Her eyes lit with excitement once Aether put the fresh drink in front of her and came around the bar to join her. Trying to maintain her composure, Cana was slowly beginning to struggle as drunkenness began taking over her body. “Fuck...me up? No....I’ll fuck THEM up! *hic*” clearly not catching the full understanding of what Aether told her.

Taking a long drink she quickly put it back down, grabbing a fist full of Aether’s shirt and pulling him up against her chest. “Getting scared? What do you mean by that? If you want to see scary....I’ll showwwww *hic* you scary.”. Looking him dead in the eyes, she grabbed the glass with her other hand and downed it in front of him. “That derrrrink gots nothing. Can you take me in the back and show me the real shhtuff hmmm?”she grinned.

"Heh I'm sure you will Cana." Aether was taking notice of her as she hadn't realized the potency of the stronger drinks. He had seen her once polish off a large amount of regular liquor but this had been higher content than she normally chugged and with the way it tasted and the delayed effect she had worked her way through the third before getting to this state.

But when she grabbed him he had been surprised and was pulled to her chest feeling the heavy, ample breasts against his body. "I see you are a brave woman, of course you are, you are from Fairy Tail." He chuckled and then watched her take the third like a champ, though the effects were getting to her certainly.

"Okay, okay I'll take you into the back, but if you start sampling too much I'll have to punish you Cana." He flirted with a wink and then put his arm around her and helped her to the back behind the bar. Though he'd swat at her hands if she tried to take any booze on the way into the back. She'd find herself with him alone in the storeroom for the immediate needs which had a round table and chair. "So what are you looking for here Cana." He suggested with another door leading to what seemed to be a basement and the other to the back of the tavern for deliveries.

“Hmpffff, I’d like to see you try and stop me...”she teased, accepting his arm around her, Aether leading her to the back behind the bar. With all the commotion going on already in the bar, the two went somewhat unnoticed as they left the main area. Immediately another wave of intoxication came over her. Cana couldn’t quite believe the fast effects of the alcohol Aether gave her though at the same time, her dizzying focus was throwing everything for a loop. Without his assistance, Cana would have surely struggled to walk to the back.

Her liquor greedy hands did make a couple attempts at a couple bottles within reach only to be playfully swatted away. “Ahhhh I get it....don’t bother with those...you got something better.....got it got it got....*hic* it”she let out a sigh of relief when they finally escaped most of the noise and entered the store room. The door closed behind them and flushed out all the noise for the most part leaving them alone.

“Is this it? Heeeeerrrre I thought you’d have like....five times more shelves full of booze. You aren’t holding out on me are you? Plus where’s your drink? A girl can’t be drinking alone Aether...come on now”. The labels on the bottles were now only a jumble of letters but grabbing for the first one in sight, Cana popped it open and took a drink before stumbling back to Aether, almost falling into him, pressing onto his chest, offering him to drink from the bottle. It was then she noticed the door to the basement. Gasping with excitement, she tugged on his arm, trying to drag him towards the basement door. “That’s it isn’t it....that’s where the good stuff is isn’t it hmm”smiling at him, pleading with him as she tugged his arm to go down there. “What’s a girl gotta so to go down there hmmmm?”

Aether smirked as he watched her there and swatted at her hands. "Well yes, but it's more the bartenders need those to work Cana. so don't complain too much it was either your hands or your butt I slapped at." He flirted once more as he brought her into the back and with the door closed they'd only hear some music and a few voices but nothing like the bar.

"I mean I was working and I have to tend to a very special customer." He teased but as she grabbed a bottle she'd drink from it and he'd sigh at her actions, it wasn't that expensive anyway. But at her bringing it to his lips he'd drink with her and share the bottle. At first he was let her settle herself and sit on his lap but she'd be back up again when she saw the basement door and he'd get back up.

"That's my office and yes where some of the rarest bottles are Cana...." He sighed heavily. "Heh, what are you offering to do to get into my private collection?" He asked as he teasingly stood between her and the door. "I mean we're drinking buddies after all, but I think you just are using me for my collection. If I let you drink it all then you'd have no reason to show that pretty face around here." He flirted again, being more open as he took another swig.

“Just...your office huh. Hmmm I knew it. I knew you’d have something extra special and rare. You’re such a scoundrel though making a girl like me earn her way into it.” Her body weakening from drunkenness, Cana didn’t put up much of a fight tugging at Aether and instead gave up completely when he told her she was pretty. “You...think I’m pretty hmm?”she blushed, playfully smiling. Appearing a few times in Sorceror Weekly, her flawless appearance was already known but being called out, alone, and drunk, had a different effect on her.

Dazed, she stumbled a bit, reaching for the chair. “Oooffff....what the fuck is wrong with me.....hold on, let’s sit for a minute, I’m no good walking and drinking”laughing she pulled Aether onto the lone chair and immediately seated herself on it, leaning back against him. Raising the bottle over her shoulder for him to drink. Entering the tavern to investigate the potential illegal activities has certainly taken a turn for the worse. Even though getting to the back would have been the first obstacle, Cana was now in no condition for any real work on the job. Snuggling back against them, she took a long deep breath, perfectly comfortable in the owners lap.

Aether would smirk a bit as he looked at her from the door as she pawed at him a bit. "I mean you are someone who would easily drink me into foreclosure Cana. A boy has to have his secrets right?" He winked teasingly as he watched her. "Well yeah, you are gorgeous Cana. What kind of silly question is that? I mean you are well... my kind of girl, fun, straightforward and very easy on the eyes." He charmed but seeing her stumble towards the chair he'd stop playing around.

"Hey, I warned you about that drink it was going to be a knock out if you weren't careful." He stated with real concern for her before feeling her pull him the rest of the way to the chair as he had been made to sit down with Cana on his lap now. "Hey Cana I don't think you should..." He stopped as he was given the bottle and took another swig before sitting it on the table. "Hey now, come on just relax. Let's let that pass okay?" He stated as he reached up and held her.

Though in her snuggling onto his crotch and letting her butt settle in, he had misaimed and his arms went around her breasts. A fact she'd be able to confirm excited him as her backside was feeling something a bit hard against it. "Sorry." He apologized and moved his hands around her exposed waist. "Just breath, and relax you can shut your eyes if the world is spinning I won't go anywhere...I can make all the time for you right now Cana."

Cana gasped from his touch, his hands reaching around her and to her ample breasts. The sensation sent a wave of excitement through her body when normally, one would be dealt a serving of pain for groping her like that. Ending up so vulnerable on the target’s lap, Cana presses back firmly against him. “Sorry? That sorry just paid for my first couple drinks”she giggled softly, clearly comfortable sitting there in Aether’s lap.

Listening to his words, Cana slowly closed her eyes which only heightened her focus, feeling his bulge pressing into her firm butt. A little shocked at his arousal, she had even forgotten about the open bottle on the table. Instead she playfully teased at him, grinding softly in his lap, turning her head to look at him over her shoulder. “Should I be the one asking if you’re relaxed?”grinning playfully, her eyes locking into his. Grinding slightly more harder, feeling him pressed against her, leaning her head further back over her shoulder towards his face.

Last edited:
"Ah I see yeah I did just pay for that huh?" Aether chuckled a bit as he realized what she meant but as he sat there and felt her now grinding against him he was the one needing to relax. But like him it was a bit hard. Cana was a lovely woman and she had a firm yet round rear rubbing against his crotch. "Well I have been a bit tense lately..." He admitted with a smirk as he looked at her facing him in this position.

"And tonight's been particularly... hard and tense. I'm looking forward to getting some relief later." He remarked as he stared at her face, but his eyes wandered down to her breasts but then back to her lips. "But seeing as how you are here, what do you say about helping me with another job?" He asked teasingly before leaning in and kissing her lips boldly. She'd find he tasted sweet as well, not like any other drink that was there but perhaps being around the open bottles something got on him, in him, regardless he'd taste delightful to her. But his boldness ended up getting the better of him as he reach up and massage her breasts after all she was grinding on his cock he might as well return the favor.

“Hard and tense even while at the bar? That just sounds like someone either not drinking enough.....or just not finding the right person”she teased him, eyes locking into his while her body continued to squirm in the man’s lap. “Another job huh? I’m already on a job....I think or did I finish it already? Does your job pay well...”. Before Cana could speak further, her lips were greeted with Aether’s own lips.

Despite the small initial shock, Cana, in her vulnerable state, kissed him back, her lips pressed against his. Breaking from his lips briefly, she leaned towards his face once more, kissing him deeply, her tongue sliding into his mouth with the strong taste of liquor on her breath. She gasped slightly as she felt his hands on her breasts, squeezing at them through her top. Reaching a hand back behind his head, Cana urged him closer to her while they kissed.

"Oh Cana, the kinds of jobs I was thinking of start with blow." Aether would grin and continue to kiss her back passionately as she was pushing him towards the kiss while he was fondling her breasts affectionately. Kissing her passionately as he would continue a bit more he would continue and then kept going for several minutes and decide on how to proceed. But after a bit more kissing he'd lift her up and then turn her so she'd be straddling his waist as he carried her.

"Did you know I live and work above the bar?" He asked her lustfully as he cupped her firm ass in his hands and then massaged it as he carried her out the back door to some stairs to head upstairs. "Assuming of course, you want to have a bit more fun." He flirted getting her to the door. Even drunk he'd still want her consent to having some kinky fun above the bar. "Only a little booze up here, but I think you'll be enjoying something else instead of the bottle."

Their tongues wrestled each other, Cana moaning softly from his touch, her nipples hardened with excitement poking through her bikini top. Feeling herself being lifted up, she almost expected him to throw her down onto the table and go at it with a wild, but incredibly playful, drunken Cana. A night with her was always something to be remembered by her suitors. Instead, Aether grabbed at her ass and began walking her away to his own personal living quarters.

“I guess that’s something I now get to find out hmm? Apparently you’re more into comfort than a filthy storeroom though there’s nothing wrong with getting a little filthy right?”arms and legs wrapped around his neck and body while he carried her. With her head feeling heavy, it felt amazing to not have to walk anywhere.

Finally entering his bedroom, she put her legs down to the floor, hands at his shoulders and slamming him back up against the door, a bit rough but not enough to actually hurt him. Despite her body yearning for sexual attention, she was also drunk and as strong as ever. Taking no look around his room, Cana pressed herself up against Aether, kissing him deeply once again, her hand reaching down and quickly finding his bulge, breasts pressing firmly against him.

“Mmmm”she moaned, giggling playfully as she felt his hardness through his pants, throbbing against her hand. Rubbing him through his pants she began undoing his pants with the other hand.

"Oh yeah, well even if I'm not all that classy, I figure you deserve something nice every once in a while don't you babe." He winked as he carried her up to his place but he did bring her to the bedroom. "But don't worry I'll be pounding you on a table, or against a wall, or some place naughty later." He chuckled as he gave her a few more kisses before setting him down. But then against the door.

He'd be surprised by her strength and her need for sexual need as she'd shoved up against him and felt her breasts before she went for his cock. She'd find his cock was quite large as he took off her bikini top and fondled her breasts directly. "Nice, always wondered what they'd look and feel like naked." He groaned against her lips as he went back and shoved his tongue into her mouth. Once her top was off he'd be working on her tight pants and underwear.

She'd be able to get his pants and boxers off easily enough he'd even move his hips to let them slid before kicking them off behind him along with his shoes and socks leaving his upper body for her. "Good thing I like naughty girls like you Cana."

Sliding his pants down enough to expose Aether’s manhood, his large cock sprang free. Hungrily kissing at the man once again, Cana’s soft hand stopped sliding his pants down and allowed gravity to do the rest. Lifting her arms up, she allowed him to remove her top and expose her ample breasts before reaching back down at his cock giving him a firm squeeze, feeling his hardness in her bare hand.

Still standing there pressed against Aether, she stroked him in a smooth fashion, feeling his hands tugging at her tight pants. “Uhhmmm aahhhmmm”giving him once last deep kiss, flicking her tongue along his before her lips broke from his. Panting, Cana looked at Aether with lust filled eyes. ”Heh heh, maybe if you’re lucky...”playfully swatting his hands from her ass.

Sliding down his chest, Cana got down onto the ground, brushing her hair from her face, eyes locked on the swaying cock in front of her face. “Let’s just see if you how well you handle a naughty girl”Cana teased, stroking his cock in front of her face. Leaning forward, she began planting small kisses all around his cock, working from top to bottom before running her tongue all around his shaft. She had just enough consciousness to know what was going on

"Mhmm I'm pretty lucky already but I'm willing to press my luck if it means getting at your pot of gold Cana. " He'd moan softly as he felt her with what was going on down below. Watching her between his legs he'd start to stroke her hair affectionately but at the same time make sure he had clear slight lines to watch her flushed face start with what was about to happen.

"Oh I can handle a naughty girl, on a bed, against the wall, over a table, in front of all her friends. With her girlfriends." He winked and then watched as she began to stroke his cock before going for kisses as she gave his cock a worshiping. However she'd find something unexpected, his cock had a taste like wine, it was mixed in with his own scent and taste but it was clear that being around liquor enough seemed to let his scent mix with the two. Perhaps she'd enjoy that from her bar owning boy toy tonight.

"Ahhhh I could get used to this, maybe next time I'll have to pour some wine over it to let you really have your way with my cock Cana." He flirted as he reached down and fondled her generous breasts playfully but with a heated look in his eyes that screamed he wanted to not only fuck her but her tits as well.

Cana always had a thing for guys playing with her hair whether they were petting her, running their fingers through her long dark hair or even holding it back when her drinking took a strong turn for the worst. Her playful eyes looking up at Aether, now a clear view with her hair brushed away. Guiding his cock across her face, she ran it along the smooth skin of her cheek, his hardness turning her on further. Bouncing it playfully off her Cana held his cock upright while her mouth lowered to his balls.

Taking one into her mouth, she began suckling at Aether. She could have been soft and pleasurable or a bit rougher. It was all too hard to tell but what Cana did pick up was that he wasn’t like most men. Aether didn’t taste of a regular man but as a familiar alcohol. There was a hint of wine, she knew it for sure even while drunk. What luck for her to come across such a man to meet her needs. His ball then popped from her mouth with a wet plop.

Leaning back up, Cana’s lips parted and she took his head into her mouth. Her tongue immediately greeted him, swirling all around him. With a long satisfying moan, her head began lowering along his cock in a slow rhythm, sliding back and forth as she knelt in front of him. “Mmmppffff” Cana cooed, her hands now sliding up his chest, stretching as high as they could go, grabbing at his shirt.

Aether watched her with hungry lustful eyes as he continued to fondle her breasts and stroke her hair while she was between his legs. "Ahhh yes that feels really good, I'm enjoying this. I love it when a woman knows what to do with a dick. If you aren't able to it feels like they aren't that naughty." He winked with a groan of pleasure.

Looking down at her between his legs he'd groan again. "Damn, Cana you are as addicting as wine." He flirted letting her go to town with the bobbing of his cock as her hands went up his chest. He'd take off his shirt and let her have fun stroking his bare chest. He wasn't as ripped as some of the men she had at the guild but he was decently fit for a business man, plenty enough eye candy for her without being too stupidly good looking.

"Mhmm I'm gonna make you moan and scream in pleasure Cana so get your orgasms out of me now because yours are going to be non-stop." He threatened with a good time as he moaned lustfully.

Digging her fingers into his now bare chest, the busty Fairy Tail guild member continued sucking Aether’s cock, displaying one of her many talents in the bedroom behind closed doors. For his sake, Aether was lucky she was even able to perform so well in her drunken state having not passed out or worse, bite him. Her brown eyes looking up at him, taking more and more into her mouth. Tilting her head, the head of his cock poked into her cheek.

Without warning, her hands pressed firmly into him, leaning in and taking as much as his cock as she could handle, holding it there briefly, filling her mouth and entering into the back of her throat. Her eyes widened once her gag reflexes kicked in, quickly pulling away, almost falling backwards onto the floor. Panting and smiling, Cana wiped some saliva from her mouth. “Mmmm, I’m impressed. Most guys would have lost it right then and there”grinning and looking up and him. “I guess I will have to try something else for you then won’t I?” Cana playfully shook her body side to side, her breasts bouncing nicely in front of the bar owner almost like an invitation to play with her big tits. “Oh come on now, we both know you know what to do”winking at him suggestively, Cana positioned herself, cupping a breast in each hand.

"Ahhhhh..." He groaned as he had gotten close but held back. "You aren't wrong Cana, something like that would work but looking at you, and wanting to savor every moment with the sexiest woman from Fairy Tail I figure I only get this treatment once so I'm gonna make sure to take full advantage." He explained to her with a lustful tone as he watched her lustfully on the floor with her naked body there.

"Damn right I do..." He flirted as he walked over to her and knelt over her as he let his cock go between her generous breasts. He'd shudder a bit at the warm breasts that enveloped his cock but still he had some that would be at her face as he looked to her. "Mhmm come now, let's see what we can do together." He winked as he looked at the woman as he rocked his hips back and forth enjoying her ample warm breasts. In another time he'd absolutely want to use those pillow soft breasts naked. He was going to enjoy as much as her possible.

Back
Top Bottom